Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 302644 times)

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #1150 on: August 17, 2009, 11:48:32 PM »

I've had it -- taking a break going to saugatuck wed & Thurs.  Time for a time out!

You are NOT going!  You must spend the next 10 months saving your pennies so we can spend next summer in TC.  We won't get a stipend like SOME people, ya know!!!  :lol:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1151 on: August 17, 2009, 11:52:03 PM »

I've had it -- taking a break going to saugatuck wed & Thurs.  Time for a time out!

You are NOT going!  You must spend the next 10 months saving your pennies so we can spend next summer in TC.  We won't get a stipend like SOME people, ya know!!!  :lol:
I promise not to spend other than gas to get there so I can start saving the minute I get back!!!! Blame it on J&J they drove me to this.  And if they go off on R & M tomorrow -- I may NOT come back from Saugatuck.   there is no TV or internet at the house there for me to check on these idiots. 

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1152 on: August 17, 2009, 11:57:48 PM »

I've had it -- taking a break going to saugatuck wed & Thurs.  Time for a time out!

You are NOT going!  You must spend the next 10 months saving your pennies so we can spend next summer in TC.  We won't get a stipend like SOME people, ya know!!!  :lol:
I promise not to spend other than gas to get there so I can start saving the minute I get back!!!! Blame it on J&J they drove me to this.  And if they go off on R & M tomorrow -- I may NOT come back from Saugatuck.   there is no TV or internet at the house there for me to check on these idiots.  

I hear ya.  It was the same when I was in Oscoda.  Then I get home to find all HE** broke loose on BB.  Maybe by the time you get back from Saugatuck, Nat's braids will have depleted all of her brain cells and Lydia's cape will have gotten stuck in an airplane (Incredibles reference - NO CAPES) and the two will have been removed from the house.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1153 on: August 18, 2009, 12:01:21 AM »
My only hope is that they (JJ) see the light and don't get confrontational with M & R.  Play it out, get Nat out -- focus on winning HOH next week and take Kevin out.  now that's the perfect world in BB land!!!  I still think we should start a Bring Back Dan campaign!!!!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1154 on: August 18, 2009, 12:13:29 AM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 11:

Week 1: Jessie, HOH, Chima & Lydia nominated, Russell wins veto, used on Lydia, Braden up, Braden evicted 5-5
Week 2: Ronnie, HOH, Jeff & Laura nominated, Jeff wins veto, used on self, Jordan up, Laura evicted 8-1
Week 3: Jessie, HOH, Jordan & Michele nominated, Michele wins veto, used on self, Casey up, Casey evicted 7-1
Week 4: Russell, HOH, Lydia & Ronnie nominated, Michele wins veto, not used, Ronnie evicted 4-3
Week 5: Chima, HOH, Lydia & Russell nominated, Kevin wins veto, not used, Jeff uses the Coup D' Etat, Jessie & Natalie nominated, Jessie evicted 3-2
Week 6: Michele, HOH, Chima & Natalie nominated, Chima leaves Big Brother
Week 6: Jordan, HOH, Lydia & Natalie nominated, to be continued...

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1155 on: August 18, 2009, 12:18:22 AM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 11:

Week 1: Jessie, HOH, Chima & Lydia nominated, Russell wins veto, used on Lydia, Braden up, Braden evicted 5-5
Week 2: Ronnie, HOH, Jeff & Laura nominated, Jeff wins veto, used on self, Jordan up, Laura evicted 8-1
Week 3: Jessie, HOH, Jordan & Michele nominated, Michele wins veto, used on self, Casey up, Casey evicted 7-1
Week 4: Russell, HOH, Lydia & Ronnie nominated, Michele wins veto, not used, Ronnie evicted 4-3
Week 5: Chima, HOH, Lydia & Russell nominated, Kevin wins veto, not used, Jeff uses the Coup D' Etat, Jessie & Natalie nominated, Jessie evicted 3-2
Week 6: Michele, HOH, Chima & Natalie nominated, Chima leaves Big Brother
Week 6: Jordan, HOH, Lydia & Natalie nominated, to be continued...

you have to wonder if anyone in that house has these facts down for upcoming comps???????

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1156 on: August 18, 2009, 02:45:23 AM »
Why haven't JJ wondered yet about Michelle not instantly defending them to Russell.

I mean, if one of my team suddenly turned against the group, wouldn't your reaction be:  What?, no.

If they had a reason, then you'd listen, but still.  I think they should think about that. ???

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #1157 on: August 18, 2009, 04:43:40 AM »
Does anyone when know when KLN left the redrum for any length of time?  Seems like they have been in there 24/7 for days.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1158 on: August 18, 2009, 09:28:18 AM »
Does anyone when know when KLN left the redrum for any length of time?  Seems like they have been in there 24/7 for days.

We've been stuck with all 4 feeds on one feed or another so we haven't seen everything but Nat and Kevin were out yesterday and Lydia can't get into the hot tub or pool or tan like Jen did so she's staying in the house more.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #1159 on: August 18, 2009, 11:17:47 AM »
I'm beginning to wonder if the veto comp and ceremony will take place live on Thursday since it was supposed to be a live double eviction show. With the Chima situation, it will be just veto comp, meeting, eviction and HOH comp. We'll see if they are on an indoor LD today or not.

Can anybody tell me since I work nights from 430 to 1, and from watching BBAD last night, everybody pretty much got along but am wondering what is the latest plan for this week since J/J/M keep changing every 30 seconds on whether to sent out Natalie or BD Russell. What is the current status on that?

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1160 on: August 18, 2009, 11:22:51 AM »
I'm beginning to wonder if the veto comp and ceremony will take place live on Thursday since it was supposed to be a live double eviction show. With the Chima situation, it will be just veto comp, meeting, eviction and HOH comp. We'll see if they are on an indoor LD today or not.

Can anybody tell me since I work nights from 430 to 1, and from watching BBAD last night, everybody pretty much got along but am wondering what is the latest plan for this week since J/J/M keep changing every 30 seconds on whether to sent out Natalie or BD Russell. What is the current status on that?

Hey Will :waves:

I think they are waiting until after the Veto comp. and then Jeff is going to confront Russ and Michele together to figure out who is lying.  Then take it from there.  So if they do have the comp. today we might have some fireworks after.  I am not sure if they will ever figure out Kevin and Nat made up the story because Russ and Michele do have a F2.  So hopefully Jeff will bring up the time frame and wheather or not Jeff's name was mentioned as being Russ's target.  :duno:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1161 on: August 18, 2009, 11:32:36 AM »
They have been talking as if the POV comp will be today. Somehow BB has to get back on schedule so I wouldn't be surprised if it is today.  :duno:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #1162 on: August 18, 2009, 11:39:27 AM »
Ok, now we know they are not on LD, I think the hg's will be told today that veto comp and ceremony will take place live on Thursday and they will be freaking out for the next two days.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1163 on: August 18, 2009, 12:16:03 PM »
Could be!! (Also stops J/J from confronting R/M thus heightening paranoia!)

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1164 on: August 18, 2009, 12:23:19 PM »
I thought they had an endurence comp coming for HOH Thursday night?   :duno:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1165 on: August 18, 2009, 01:12:49 PM »
They have been talking endurance for the past few days, that's for sure. Is the morhpomatic a HOH comp or a POV comp?? Shouldn't that be coming up soon?

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1166 on: August 18, 2009, 02:18:12 PM »
I'll ask again....

When did BB say and then take away Michele's HOH because she said Nat was going up?  I had thought things moved quickly, new HOH because of Chima's expulsion.
No MSG!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1167 on: August 18, 2009, 02:21:56 PM »
I'll ask again....

When did BB say and then take away Michele's HOH because she said Nat was going up?  I had thought things moved quickly, new HOH because of Chima's expulsion.

I don't know - I heard it in passing on here - not on the updates...

I just assumed that Michele's reign ended because one of the two nominees left, but what do I know.  ???

Offline PattyCakes

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1168 on: August 18, 2009, 02:25:04 PM »
Michelle having her HOH taken away was just an assumption.  My own assumption is that because Chima left, rather than let Michelle put another nomination up which would have been unfair, they just started the double eveviction process early. Hope that helps at least a little, lol.  :waves:
"When I was walking up the stairs, I saw a man who wasn't there.  He wasn't there again today.  I wish, I wish he'd stay away."  Unknown

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1169 on: August 18, 2009, 02:25:49 PM »
I'll ask again....

I don't know - I heard it in passing on here - not on the updates...

I just assumed that Michele's reign ended because one of the two nominees left, but what do I know.  ???

When puddin puts up a new page @ 9pm each night and lists what is what---it is listed there.
No MSG!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1170 on: August 18, 2009, 02:27:30 PM »
CT, I don't know if we ever had a reason given. I only heard Michele saying that it wasn't the worst thing that had ever happened in her life and that she only wanted HOH to keep her friends safe.

???

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1171 on: August 18, 2009, 02:27:49 PM »
Somehere on the updates when they came back from the hoh comp that jordan won michelle is sitting at the counter talking to someone and tells them she cant believe she only got to be hoh for one day and then other things are said by michelle to let us know that she was stripped of her hoh by BB for breaking the rules. T exas Lady can probably find this on flash back.
delightful just delightful

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1172 on: August 18, 2009, 02:28:15 PM »
Here I copied some of the info from the new start page from 9PM last night.

Have Not comp results: the HG's played as a team and have 1 day of slop *Monday
Nominated: Chima and Natalie!
Chima has left the house!
Michele not longer HOH for breaking the rules, telling Nat she was putting her up before Noms
JORDAN NEW HOH

HOH prizes
Jeff won a trip to Hawaii
No MSG!

Offline PattyCakes

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1173 on: August 18, 2009, 02:30:30 PM »
Tonights show should answer the question, at least I hope it will.
"When I was walking up the stairs, I saw a man who wasn't there.  He wasn't there again today.  I wish, I wish he'd stay away."  Unknown

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1174 on: August 18, 2009, 02:31:13 PM »
Somehere on the updates when they came back from the hoh comp that jordan won michelle is sitting at the counter talking to someone and tells them she cant believe she only got to be hoh for one day and then other things are said by michelle to let us know that she was stripped of her hoh by BB for breaking the rules. T exas Lady can probably find this on flash back.

Wow-I totally missed it.  It must have been the day/night Jordo won the HOH because that is the only time I recall her taking about her HOH being so short.

:lol:  GET THE RULE BOOK OUT!!  :funny: :funny:
No MSG!