Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 303301 times)

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #1125 on: August 17, 2009, 06:13:37 PM »
I don't think they have to eat it.  Its just something they can have with or without the slop I think

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1126 on: August 17, 2009, 06:25:50 PM »
Jeff's head is so full, he does not know what to think.  That's why he is anti and pro everything every other sec.

Something I noticed over the last hour was this:
Natalie just told Jeff that her real ally in the game was Chima.  Jeff says, no way, it was Jessie.  Nat says no, that Jessie liked her - but that was on him.  She used that so Jessie wouldn't be against her, but she was never F2 with Jessie. Jeff is blown away.  He never knew the real alliance was Chima and Nat. Now you know he's thinking about him and Jordan.  Jordan says some stupid stuff like she's worried about how Lydia will feel (before the noms) and Jeff is like, what are you going to do - put me up??  And she added his name to the have not hat when she drew names because she wanted to be fair and Jeff's like, fair? what? what the hell Jordan?  So little things like this are already in his head.

He's got those little things in his head, Natalie's confession of using Jessie and then he gets called to the DR leaving Michelle and Jordan in the kitchen.  Within two minutes, you hear - Jordan, please do not obstuct your microphone.  Yes, her towel was over it, but I could hear her just fine.  

Jeff's got to think Jordan was scheming with Michelle.  Because he came out of DR and told Jordan that he didn't want to talk to her because she's acting fishy!  DR is playing up their paranoia and now they called Michelle in.  Jeff's actually asking Jordan what they were talking about because he says Jordan and Michelle scattered like roaches when they saw him come out of the DR.  It's funny to watch the personality traits we hated about the other team start to take hold on the ones who were so nice when they were the underdogs!

Jordan thinks Jeff and Michelle were scheming when she first came outside.  WOW, it's crazy!

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1127 on: August 17, 2009, 06:29:40 PM »
This is what the trio wanted to screw with JJMR heads and its workings. When the game is over JJMR are all going to feel stupid because of how they played the game towards the end. Jeff is listening to dumb Kevin's lies, while Jordan thinks she should try to get Russel out first. Russel should not be on her brain, she should worry about Nat, then Kevin, then Lydia to leave the house.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1128 on: August 17, 2009, 06:44:14 PM »
OMG - this much stupidity hurts  :holysheep

Everytime I think they have a brain cell between them, they prove it was a passing fancy!

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1129 on: August 17, 2009, 06:50:40 PM »
I was rooting for the J's,but now they are losing their minds if they think Kevin is on "their side." It would be absolutely stupid id they kept Kevin next week if Jeff won HOH. I hope they start to think how can Kevin be on "their side" when he hardly even talks to them!!

Think Jordan and Jeff!!!!!!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1130 on: August 17, 2009, 07:11:41 PM »
I was rooting for the J's,but now they are losing their minds if they think Kevin is on "their side." It would be absolutely stupid id they kept Kevin next week if Jeff won HOH. I hope they start to think how can Kevin be on "their side" when he hardly even talks to them!!

Think Jordan and Jeff!!!!!!

I'm really hoping this is just one of those human nature things that all of the BB HOH's experience.  You have potentially one chance at HOH - when you get it you sooo want to make the all the right moves because it may well be your only chance.  So every little thing becomes huge.   I think Nat and Kevin know this because they were on that winning side for awhile and know all the thoughts and what if's that constantly go through your mind.  JJ weren't thinking of those what if's in the beginning because their only thought was will they be here after this round.  They have to play it all out -- out load to each other.  In the end, if they don't all stick together to get to the F4.  They will implode and the others -- whoever is left will waltz right through.  They really need some kind of pact to get each other to the F4 without it I don't see how that can happen -- all the mistrust would just get in the way.  But its a liars game, so who knows what will work with this whole group. 

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1131 on: August 17, 2009, 09:04:25 PM »
I think that Jordan and Jeff are really playing the game dumb now. Why on earth would they tell Kevin about the whole Russ and Michelle thing!! Jordan needs to use her brain, why would you tell the opposing team about in fighting? Her and Jeff are going to lose the game with their thought process. Now Kevin is going to run and tell the Nat and Michelle about his conversation with JJ.

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1132 on: August 17, 2009, 09:14:30 PM »
I cannot watch this anymore, JJ need to realize that Kevin does not have their best interest in hand. Why would you get rid of Russell before Nat, Nat is the one who wanted to make their lives a living hell for voting out Jessie.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1133 on: August 17, 2009, 09:22:20 PM »
JJ just blew it.  The stupid so called lie  Nat and Kevin worked up has infected their brains.  They should never have spilled the beans like this to Kevin, they should have aasked him a few questions and let him talk.  He has all the ammunition he needs now.  JJ have just become the idiots of the game.  i can't cheer them on anymore unless they know something that I dont.  The rest of this season is just going to develop into a comedy of errors.  may the best/last one standing win.  Who cares anymore!

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1134 on: August 17, 2009, 09:23:31 PM »
HAHA they figured out that kevin is pushing too hard for russell to go and JJ know they wont have the numbers. Nat is going home Nat is going home all is well in the world!  :hearts:
delightful just delightful

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1135 on: August 17, 2009, 09:29:12 PM »
JJ just blew it.  The stupid so called lie  Nat and Kevin worked up has infected their brains.  They should never have spilled the beans like this to Kevin, they should have aasked him a few questions and let him talk.  He has all the ammunition he needs now.  JJ have just become the idiots of the game.  i can't cheer them on anymore unless they know something that I dont.  The rest of this season is just going to develop into a comedy of errors.  may the best/last one standing win.  Who cares anymore!

They are stupid for telling Kevin everything. Now he will tell Nat and Lydia their plan worked. JJ played the game badly. I orignally was with them pre Jordan HOH, but now the HOH power has screwed their heads up.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1136 on: August 17, 2009, 09:36:08 PM »

They are stupid for telling Kevin everything. Now he will tell Nat and Lydia their plan worked. JJ played the game badly. I orignally was with them pre Jordan HOH, but now the HOH power has screwed their heads up.
All through this game there have been times when you just want to yell through the computer screen at Jordon ---STFU!!!!!!---- just gives out too much information.  There was NO reason to tell Kevin everything they were thinking.  Sounds like Jeff was pinching her to STFU but she kept right on talking.  Can you say idiot!!!

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1137 on: August 17, 2009, 09:39:08 PM »
I did catch Jordan say, "you were pinching me," to Jeff. I guess Jeff woke the hell up and realized that Jordan was giving out too much info. At this moment Kevin is divulging the info Jordan told him to the crazy 2.  :groan:
« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 09:50:52 PM by bella365 »

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1138 on: August 17, 2009, 09:58:35 PM »
I did catch Jordan say, "you were pinching me," to Jeff. I guess Jeff woke the hell up and realized that Jordan was giving out too much info. At this moment Kevin is divulging the info Jordan told him to the crazy 2.  :groan:

It just blows my mind that JJ would not realize that Kevin would be spilling all to "the girls"  JJ brains have definitely been fried living under the BB roof all these weeks.  I just can't get what they were thinking.  Oh wait, all day today they had no idea what they were thinking - going for one thought to another every 5 seconds. So they would rather talk to KEVIN than their own alliance group R & M?!?!?!??!??!

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1139 on: August 17, 2009, 09:59:36 PM »
No Jordan said, WHY DIDN'T YOU PINCH ME, after Jeff said she gave out too much info.........he said he didn't want to be obvious.
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1140 on: August 17, 2009, 10:02:02 PM »
No Jordan said, WHY DIDN'T YOU PINCH ME, after Jeff said she gave out too much info.........he said he didn't want to be obvious.

right Jeff ---- after all its only $500,000!!!!!!!!!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1141 on: August 17, 2009, 10:04:49 PM »
Grrr.....These people are driving me crazy.

KLN are ultimately going after Jeff...And if JJ confront MR, then MR will go after them as well...

I have a super strong feeling that Jeff will be going home next week...

And I just realized why BB lets the HG's off slop at 9pm...because the only thing that will drag their lazy, coma induced arses out of bed is food...and then at least there will be some movement on BBAD.

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1142 on: August 17, 2009, 10:07:19 PM »

right Jeff ---- after all its only $500,000!!!!!!!!!

Yes.........He said that is why he interjected and said he didn't know WHAT they were going to do next week after Jordan stupidly told Kevin their plans for next week.  I am sooooooooo disappointed in Jeff........he is stressing and has no faith in Michelle who he always thought was lying to them.

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1143 on: August 17, 2009, 10:10:36 PM »

And I just realized why BB lets the HG's off slop at 9pm...because the only thing that will drag their lazy, coma induced arses out of bed is food...and then at least there will be some movement on BBAD.

Good deduction because these last two days have been quite boring unless you think watching someone clear his path to the front door exciting.  NOT (:;)

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1144 on: August 17, 2009, 10:12:30 PM »

KLN are ultimately going after Jeff...And if JJ confront MR, then MR will go after them as well...

Well with the stupid crap both JJ are doing today --- I have no sympathy if one of them is out the door now.  They went from playing a pretty good logical game -- to a totally paranoid approach that imploded the so called team of JJMR>  Yea R & M have been lying they have known that from the very beginning -- but if they knew anything about BB you just can't lay all your cards (or every dumb ass thought you have) out on the table to someone you have not been alligned with the entire time you've been in the BB house. I found myself wanting DAN back in the game again.  He knew how to take it to the end.  These two have no clue -- like I said before they spent so much time early on wondering how they were going to make it to the next week that now that they are in the drivers seat -- they don't know how to start the damn bus let alone drive it!!!!!!

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1145 on: August 17, 2009, 10:18:44 PM »

Well with the stupid crap both JJ are doing today --- I have no sympathy if one of them is out the door now.  They went from playing a pretty good logical game -- to a totally paranoid approach that imploded the so called team of JJMR>  Yea R & M have been lying they have known that from the very beginning -- but if they knew anything about BB you just can't lay all your cards (or every dumb ass thought you have) out on the table to someone you have not been alligned with the entire time you've been in the BB house. I found myself wanting DAN back in the game again.  He knew how to take it to the end.  These two have no clue -- like I said before they spent so much time early on wondering how they were going to make it to the next week that now that they are in the drivers seat -- they don't know how to start the damn bus let alone drive it!!!!!!

They will both(JJ) be put on the block next week. When they confront Russ tomorrow will defiantly end their time in the BB house, because eventhough Russ is a liar he wanted to get KLN out the house first.  If Nat wins the POV and they put up Russ they are doomed for good.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1146 on: August 17, 2009, 10:28:05 PM »
i think the updaters should reconsider calling KNL the "losers" ----- they are starting to look like they were onto something with the lastest fake lie.  Even though it had truth to it --- Jeff fell right into their hands and Jordon followed it up with that little talk to Kevin tonight.  I have this feeling Kevin's going into the final 4.   I would have taken him out before Nat & Lydia.  After all they haven't won anything yet.  Who cares they were with Jesse the whole time. 

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1147 on: August 17, 2009, 10:37:35 PM »

OMG - I was going to say the same thing!  Dan was swirled in controversy and drama last year, but he managed to keep his composure and play a logical game.

These two are self destructing.  Seriously?  Trusting KEVIN?  They KNOW what MR are capable of...  Better the devil you know than the devil you don't know...

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1148 on: August 17, 2009, 11:02:27 PM »
Michele not longer HOH for breaking the rules, telling Nat she was putting her up before Noms
JORDAN NEW HOH
HOH prizes
Jeff won a trip to Hawaii
Kevin won 5g's

When did this happen????
No MSG!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1149 on: August 17, 2009, 11:05:41 PM »

I've had it -- taking a break going to saugatuck wed & Thurs.  Time for a time out!

OMG - I was going to say the same thing!  Dan was swirled in controversy and drama last year, but he managed to keep his composure and play a logical game.

These two are self destructing.  Seriously?  Trusting KEVIN?  They KNOW what MR are capable of...  Better the devil you know than the devil you don't know...