Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 303350 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #1100 on: August 17, 2009, 01:39:19 PM »
Can someone tell me about Nat's slop pass- is it good for the whole game?  I thought those were only good for one time?

She said it's good for the entire game. Where's Will when we need him?  :tup:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1101 on: August 17, 2009, 01:49:49 PM »
hey yep nats slop card is good for the whole season  :groan:
delightful just delightful

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1102 on: August 17, 2009, 01:58:35 PM »
CAN SOMEONE ANSWER A QUESTION FOR ME?  ISN'T JORDON GOING TO GET INTO TROUBLE FOR SAYING WHO'S GOING UP BEFORE THE NOMINATIONS?   WHY ISN'T SOMEONE TELLING HER TO STFU????

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1103 on: August 17, 2009, 02:02:58 PM »
CAN SOMEONE ANSWER A QUESTION FOR ME?  ISN'T JORDON GOING TO GET INTO TROUBLE FOR SAYING WHO'S GOING UP BEFORE THE NOMINATIONS?   WHY ISN'T SOMEONE TELLING HER TO STFU????
I think you can't tell the nominees they are being nominated but talking to other hgs is ok as long as she didnt say to nat and lydia I am putting the 2 of you up , jordan is ok.
delightful just delightful

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1104 on: August 17, 2009, 02:04:34 PM »
I think you can't tell the nominees they are being nominated but talking to other hgs is ok as long as she didnt say to nat and lydia I am putting the 2 of you up , jordan is ok.

Then why is it ok to tell someone that they are going up as a pawn?

(Totally rhetorical...unless someone truly does know the answer  :lol: )

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1105 on: August 17, 2009, 02:05:29 PM »
THANKS!!   WHEN SHE SAID I NEED TO TALK TO LYDIA & NAT THEY ARE GOING TO BE MAD AT ME, I THOUGHT SHE WAS GOING TO DO IT BEFORE THE NOMINATIONS AND IT WAS FREAKING ME OUT.  

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1106 on: August 17, 2009, 02:10:57 PM »
I would think the DR would tell them shortly after they win HOH.  But boy, they do come pretty close!  Michele did the same thing.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1107 on: August 17, 2009, 02:19:19 PM »
Glad to see that Lydia outed herself for giving Jesse a handy J.  :groan:

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1108 on: August 17, 2009, 02:44:25 PM »
Jordan is not as dumb as people thinks she is, I think Jeff should really start listening to her more, she doesn't completely trust Kevin, and for some reason Jeff does. I think Michelle and Jordan should be the final 2. Jeff is starting to get on my nerves, I don't know why he doesn't trust Michelle. She has been there for them sense the beginning. And I am so tried of people calling her crazy and a liar. GO Michelle and Jordan!!!  :ascared

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1109 on: August 17, 2009, 03:20:05 PM »
Thanks for posting the video Artzy.  Julie says this is the third time someone has been been taken out of the house. I know Justin was removed when he put a knife to another HG's neck and asked if she'd be mad if he killed her.  had been expelled but I didn't realize another person was also kicked out. (who??)

wonder if she was talking about the guy from season 8 or 9? the one who suppossedly had a family emergency. I think he was in season 9 the gay dude.

I think so too - his name was Neil Garcia, and he left in week 2 of the season with Sharon (sofa bed club),  because she came back into the house as his replacement. It was the season that shall remain nameless - I think. Remember they kept 3 former HG's in 3 separate houses for a few weeks for some bizarre reason? There were a lot of rumors regarding his disappearance - but I thought he left willingly due to family issues. I also heard that he got a bit drunk the night he left and walked right up to one of the LR cameras and called Julie Chen a litany of horrible things - was immediately called into the DR and never came back into the house.  :duno: Who knows? Maybe Julie will reveal more tomorrow night. I doesn't look as if Chima is going to come out of this looking very good. I expect she will go viral on the net after Tuesday's show!  (:;)
Scott of Big Brother 4 got kicked out the first week for throwing furniture around and being generally crazy

He later said it was cause of genital warts and the twist of his ex-gf being in the house

Thanks a lot RahRah - I had completely forgotten about Scott's insanity - I remember being so worried for the other HG's when he went off. Thanks for clearing that up. I didn't remember Neil doing anything bad - but that is the web the rumor mill had spun. I really did think it was a family issue.

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1110 on: August 17, 2009, 03:20:43 PM »
OK, I am happy that Nat and Lydia are up on the block. Jordan needs to not worry about Russel this week. Also, Jeff is dumb for listening to Kevin's lying butt.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1111 on: August 17, 2009, 03:27:55 PM »
OK, I am happy that Nat and Lydia are up on the block. Jordan needs to not worry about Russel this week. Also, Jeff is dumb for listening to Kevin's lying butt.

I am starting to think like House --- go Michele and Jordon to the end!!  Jeff and anyone else who can sit there in that house and think that Kevin will come over to there side has just been in the BB environment to long and is getting delusional.  Kevin needs to go before Russ -- for the sole reason he would win hands down with the jury votes.  Better wise up JJMR and don't let the so called "power" get to your heads.  And don't  think someone who has constantly been with the other side will vote with you .URGGGGGGGG

Offline PattyCakes

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1112 on: August 17, 2009, 03:35:50 PM »
I am not happy with Jeff right now because he is taking third party info and claiming that it was him that heard it instead.  Michelle has to be just going crazy in her head because she knows the convo in the pool room didnt happen but Jeff is lying and saying he heard it.  :groan:
"When I was walking up the stairs, I saw a man who wasn't there.  He wasn't there again today.  I wish, I wish he'd stay away."  Unknown

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1113 on: August 17, 2009, 03:36:35 PM »
Jeff and Jordan are now officially as paranoid as Russell when he was HOH.  :groan:
It is very disappointing and now as annoying as listening to Chima and Russell.  If they don't ask questions and stop this farking rediculous back and forth with innocent Kevin in the middle, I'll scream!

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1114 on: August 17, 2009, 03:43:18 PM »
I hope Michelle wins HOH this week, again as I said before Jeff is getting on my nerves, I hope Jordan will still believe in Michelle.  :meow:

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1115 on: August 17, 2009, 03:44:39 PM »
I missed so much this week while on vacation!  Still trying to catch up.  But would somebody please tell me about the unitard?  Where did the cape and goggles come from?  I just crack up every time I see a pic of Lydia in that get up!  :funny: :funny:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1116 on: August 17, 2009, 04:09:16 PM »
I missed so much this week while on vacation!  Still trying to catch up.  But would somebody please tell me about the unitard?  Where did the cape and goggles come from?  I just crack up every time I see a pic of Lydia in that get up!  :funny: :funny:
Lydia won it during the HOH comp  :lol: , the one that Jordan won,  BB is cruel! Natalie gets a phonecall tomorrow, Russ gets a spa treatment but I guess thats for when the show is over? Kevin got 5g's and umm oh Jeff won a trip to Hawaii  :tup:
Could someone tell me why Jordan is not privy to eat regular food? She is the HOH afterall? Does she not know or was she told she couldn't since the food comp took place before she was HOH?

Oh and WELCOME HOME BAMBAM  :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1117 on: August 17, 2009, 04:16:02 PM »
 :casey I just ran into Casey online and got his web site info:

http://www.ManInABananaSuit.com/

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1118 on: August 17, 2009, 04:16:31 PM »
OK, now Michelle has me confused  :( Is she really with Russell or is she playing him? Last night she was wanting to back door him, and now  :duno:. So is she playing Russell or Jordan. I'm so confused, maybe she is playing everyone, but I still want her and Jordan the final 2.  :groan:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1119 on: August 17, 2009, 04:36:56 PM »
OK, now Michelle has me confused  :( Is she really with Russell or is she playing him? Last night she was wanting to back door him, and now  :duno:. So is she playing Russell or Jordan. I'm so confused, maybe she is playing everyone, but I still want her and Jordan the final 2.  :groan:
Ya' know, I was just thinking the same thing!  She's really bonding with Russell again.  But what happens when JJ confront RM?  It will be really interesting to see who she sides with because neither will ever believe her again.  Russ wanting to split JJ will end up being Michelle's death sentence because of how she handled it.

But then again, she's got a PhD and I'm just an idiot.  :angel:

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1120 on: August 17, 2009, 05:36:13 PM »
Jeff did say Kevin could be lying.  Ugot caught it at 1:28PM. I heard it too while watching the feeds just a few minutes ago.

jord. you said that one of them can go we can get kevin

jeff idk.. kevin can be full of ****..

jord. so we can put him up

jeff maybe he cold a possible allie
No MSG!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1121 on: August 17, 2009, 05:58:48 PM »
Jeff did say Kevin could be lying.  Ugot caught it at 1:28PM. I heard it too while watching the feeds just a few minutes ago.

jord. you said that one of them can go we can get kevin

jeff idk.. kevin can be full of ****..

jord. so we can put him up

jeff maybe he cold a possible allie

Thanks CT. They were going back and forth and have been all day. When I rewound this afternoon, they had decided (At that nanosecond) he wasn't lying.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1122 on: August 17, 2009, 06:09:15 PM »
House has to eat pepperoni today with the slop?
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1123 on: August 17, 2009, 06:11:03 PM »
The house got pepperoni and jalepino peppers for their have not day

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1124 on: August 17, 2009, 06:12:56 PM »
The house got pepperoni and jalepino peppers for their have not day

After Jordan said she was happy that she didn't have to eat pepperoni all week, I thought... "Wasn't pepperoni one of the choices for have-nots earlier in the season?". I checked the thread with all of the poll choices. Yep. Done recently.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score