Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 303327 times)

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #1075 on: August 16, 2009, 10:51:52 PM »
Does anyone know how much of that conversation with Jeff did Kevin share with the "girls?"   To me that is the most telling if he is trying to further himself in the game or is still trying to get these other two idiots along with him.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1076 on: August 16, 2009, 10:58:56 PM »
I think he is telling them everything because that is where his true loyalties lie....not a smart cookie at times...he is trying to help nat I think make it further . Kevin kind of figures at this point lydia is a lost cause.
delightful just delightful

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1077 on: August 16, 2009, 11:00:44 PM »
Don't get Nat out yet Jeff! Wait til next week or the week after!

WHY?
I meant to say Russ but was watching the show at the time :P

my mistake
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1078 on: August 16, 2009, 11:01:45 PM »
I think he is telling them everything because that is where his true loyalties lie....not a smart cookie at times...he is trying to help nat I think make it further . Kevin kind of figures at this point lydia is a lost cause.
i would think that Jeff would know he's going back there to tell them all.  So I just don't understand why Jeff had a conversation with him about this instead of just listening and nodding where appropriate.  I'm not liking what went down between Kevin and Jeff tonight.  Too soon to have let any kiddies out of the bag!!!

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1079 on: August 16, 2009, 11:08:05 PM »
i would think that Jeff would know he's going back there to tell them all.  So I just don't understand why Jeff had a conversation with him about this instead of just listening and nodding where appropriate.  I'm not liking what went down between Kevin and Jeff tonight.  Too soon to have let any kiddies out of the bag!!!
I agree bbjunkey but JJ has been kicking around the idea all day of trying to bring kevin into F4 instead of russ. It was just perfect timing on kevins part. Funny thing is ...what kevin told was a lie but russ actually did tell michelle that he wanted her to win hoh next week and send jeff or jordan to jury.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1080 on: August 16, 2009, 11:11:03 PM »
i would think that Jeff would know he's going back there to tell them all.  So I just don't understand why Jeff had a conversation with him about this instead of just listening and nodding where appropriate.  I'm not liking what went down between Kevin and Jeff tonight.  Too soon to have let any kiddies out of the bag!!!
I agree bbjunkey but JJ has been kicking around the idea all day of trying to bring kevin into F4 instead of russ. It was just perfect timing on kevins part. Funny thing is ...what kevin told was a lie but russ actually did tell michelle that he wanted her to win hoh next week and send jeff or jordan to jury.

Okay help me here then.  If Kevin is trying to get further by trying to join the JJM group, why would he be confiding everything thing said  between himself and Jeff to the two idiots????

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1081 on: August 16, 2009, 11:12:25 PM »
I'd like for the eliminations to play out like this: Nat first/Russ next/Kevin next/Lydia next then it will be fancy

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1082 on: August 16, 2009, 11:16:45 PM »
I dont think Kevin is trying to join JJ and michelle. I think kevin is trying to pull nat along with him. If kevin can get JJ to get russ out first it is a tie game kwim? Kevin lydia nat VS. jeff jordan and michelle. JJ apparently is blind to the fact that kevin's true allegiance is with nat and lydia and whyJeff doesnt know...... beats me!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1083 on: August 16, 2009, 11:19:18 PM »
I dont think Kevin is trying to join JJ and michelle. I think kevin is trying to pull nat along with him. If kevin can get JJ to get russ out first it is a tie game kwim? Kevin lydia nat VS. jeff jordan and michelle. JJ apparently is blind to the fact that kevin's true allegiance is with nat and lydia and whyJeff doesnt know...... beats me!
and that's what worries me.  That could be a fatal mistake in this game.  Not thinking 3 steps ahead of the other guy.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1084 on: August 16, 2009, 11:31:17 PM »
I have faith that JJM will stick with the numbers game after they get over being emotional about this.

One of the girls will go this week (hopefully Nat).  Then - if Russell can win anything to show them his loyalty, they'll all get through next week.  If not, Russell's fate is questionable.  But stupidly, since both sides know about wanting Russell out, NLK will target JJM if they get the power and tell Russell everything, securing the numbers game for themselves...LIKE JJM SHOULD BE DOING NOW.

Numbers JJM, numbers (:;)

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1085 on: August 17, 2009, 12:42:30 AM »
Michelle just confirmed everything to Jeff that Kevin told him   :duno:  I didn't even know it was all true!

Other than the fact the Michelle didn't remember that "after one of the girls this week, next week - Jeff" quote, she confirmed that Russell has said he wants Jeff out.  So everything NLK "made up" was the truth.  NLK thought it was a "small truth" with a bunch of lies, but their made up lies were true!!

I actually wanted the F4 to be JJMR and now I'm sad  :(

F3 JJM works for me  :casey

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #1086 on: August 17, 2009, 05:17:20 AM »
 (:;)
these people.....I having been saying it for a week..KEVIN IS THE BIGGEST THREAT TO J/J....he can win comps and he wil get jury votes...they do not need him on their side..get him out........this talk about russell scares me.......kevin is the ones that needs to go.....think jeff..think olong term

Offline Acoustic

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1087 on: August 17, 2009, 07:15:19 AM »
heh as much as i like JJM (to lesser extent russ), i wouldn't mind if kevin won either... he's pretty smart, just on the wrong alliance. also he's actually playing a pretty good game.

side note, loved kevin's reactions on the last episode  :lol:

EDIT: wish he didn't spill the convo with jeff to nat though...  :groan:
« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 08:02:02 AM by Acoustic »

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1088 on: August 17, 2009, 10:24:12 AM »
I think Jordan has to do slop today as well even though she is HOH is because the have not competition took place under Michele's HOH. 

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1089 on: August 17, 2009, 11:07:08 AM »
I think Jordan has to do slop today as well even though she is HOH is because the have not competition took place under Michele's HOH. 
:( I think you're right Will. I think they were playing for the whole house. Oh well, it's just one day - but I hope she and Jeff remember with all those goodies up in the HOH!

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1090 on: August 17, 2009, 11:27:57 AM »
 :waves: Another interesting tid-bit I came across I thought everyone might like to see. No new info - but interesting to see how far reaching negativity can be.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/08172009/tv/big_bro_woe_185027.htm

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1091 on: August 17, 2009, 11:32:44 AM »
 :waves: Here's the YouTube video of Julie discussing Chima's eviction on this morning's CBS Early Show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hv4S2CQiZI&feature=channel

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1092 on: August 17, 2009, 12:32:14 PM »
Thanks for posting the video Artzy.  Julie says this is the third time someone has been been taken out of the house. I know Justin was removed when he put a knife to another HG's neck and asked if she'd be mad if he killed her.  had been expelled but I didn't realize another person was also kicked out. (who??)
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1093 on: August 17, 2009, 12:37:03 PM »
I don't think Jordan should back door Russel this week, she should wait until next week. This week she should get out Nat, and break up the trio.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1094 on: August 17, 2009, 12:43:36 PM »
Thanks for posting the video Artzy.  Julie says this is the third time someone has been been taken out of the house. I know Justin was removed when he put a knife to another HG's neck and asked if she'd be mad if he killed her.  had been expelled but I didn't realize another person was also kicked out. (who??)

wonder if she was talking about the guy from season 8 or 9? the one who suppossedly had a family emergency. I think he was in season 9 the gay dude.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1095 on: August 17, 2009, 01:03:36 PM »

wonder if she was talking about the guy from season 8 or 9? the one who suppossedly had a family emergency. I think he was in season 9 the gay dude.

I think so too - his name was Neil Garcia, and he left in week 2 of the season with Sharon (sofa bed club),  because she came back into the house as his replacement. It was the season that shall remain nameless - I think. Remember they kept 3 former HG's in 3 separate houses for a few weeks for some bizarre reason? There were a lot of rumors regarding his disappearance - but I thought he left willingly due to family issues. I also heard that he got a bit drunk the night he left and walked right up to one of the LR cameras and called Julie Chen a litany of horrible things - was immediately called into the DR and never came back into the house.  :duno: Who knows? Maybe Julie will reveal more tomorrow night. I doesn't look as if Chima is going to come out of this looking very good. I expect she will go viral on the net after Tuesday's show!  (:;)

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1096 on: August 17, 2009, 01:03:48 PM »
I wonder if the next veto comp will be the metamorphosis one?

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1097 on: August 17, 2009, 01:08:59 PM »
Thanks for posting the video Artzy.  Julie says this is the third time someone has been been taken out of the house. I know Justin was removed when he put a knife to another HG's neck and asked if she'd be mad if he killed her.  had been expelled but I didn't realize another person was also kicked out. (who??)

I think so too - his name was Neil Garcia, and he left in week 2 of the season with Sharon (sofa bed club),  because she came back into the house as his replacement. It was the season that shall remain nameless - I think. Remember they kept 3 former HG's in 3 separate houses for a few weeks for some bizarre reason? There were a lot of rumors regarding his disappearance - but I thought he left willingly due to family issues. I also heard that he got a bit drunk the night he left and walked right up to one of the LR cameras and called Julie Chen a litany of horrible things - was immediately called into the DR and never came back into the house.  :duno: Who knows? Maybe Julie will reveal more tomorrow night. I doesn't look as if Chima is going to come out of this looking very good. I expect she will go viral on the net after Tuesday's show!  (:;)
Scott of Big Brother 4 got kicked out the first week for throwing furniture around and being generally crazy

He later said it was cause of genital warts and the twist of his ex-gf being in the house
« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 02:08:54 PM by RahRah »

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1098 on: August 17, 2009, 01:14:22 PM »
thanks for clearing that up Rahrah  :tup: I don't think if I was in his position I would have thrown that genital warts thing out there....ewwwww    :groan:

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1099 on: August 17, 2009, 01:30:19 PM »
Can someone tell me about Nat's slop pass- is it good for the whole game?  I thought those were only good for one time?