Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 303312 times)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #1050 on: August 16, 2009, 06:08:16 PM »
nat wants to make a fake used  kotex pad with ketchup and hot sauce  for a prank on michele :groan:

what is this a  really bad version of carrie with them ??

they love to get each other gassed up don't they!! big talkers..
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1051 on: August 16, 2009, 06:19:24 PM »
I honestly don't know how much more I can take of Lydiot and Gnat   (:;)

I teach 6th graders who are more mature than these two!
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline dixonduke

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1052 on: August 16, 2009, 06:42:44 PM »
I don't see how they think any of these shenanigans furthers them in the game. In fact, do they even remember they are playing a game? (or are they just interested in pissing people off at this point)

Nat's strategy this season--Lie early and often, latch on to Jessie and befriend Chima (the last two end up equalling downfall). Latching onto an obvious strong alliance (very publicly) does not work in BB.

Lydia's strategy--whine and complain and try to service the men.

And they wonder why they are at such a disadvantage right now?

Kevin needs to wake up and run as fast as he can to the other side. At least he'd have a chance at final 5 (maybe final 4 if they decide to ditch Russell first) where he can control his own destiny with POVs and HOHs.

Offline nokomis_01

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1053 on: August 16, 2009, 06:48:31 PM »
Ok guys I have been gone for a few days..Im lost..I watch bbad about an hour or so ago what the heck happened..Can someone fill me in please..

Offline nokomis_01

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1054 on: August 16, 2009, 06:51:55 PM »
Off to watch bb in 8 minutes. will check back in..

Offline sweettart422

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1055 on: August 16, 2009, 07:10:01 PM »
why isn't BB on cbs?

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1056 on: August 16, 2009, 07:11:19 PM »
why isn't BB on cbs?

Delayed...........will follow 60 minutes.
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1057 on: August 16, 2009, 07:16:55 PM »
Golf was on before, and it went over the allotted time frame.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline sweettart422

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1058 on: August 16, 2009, 07:18:40 PM »
thanks....  60 mins makes me want to sleep.  Does anyone care whats on andy rooneys desk?

Offline MommyLove3

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1059 on: August 16, 2009, 07:23:28 PM »
 Does anyone care whats on andy rooneys desk?
 :lol: :funny:
No, and I didn't care what was in his kitchen drawers last week... :lol:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1060 on: August 16, 2009, 07:50:37 PM »
 :waves: Hi Guys! I thought I would let you know about Italian Giardinera (or Jardinere as Jeff pronounces it). It's cauliflower, carrots, little onions, sometimes little green cherry tomatoes, sometimes green beans, but always fresh crunchy vegetables. They are barely blanched and then pickled in jars with sprigs of fresh herbs like a bit or rosemary, oregano (left on their stalks so they can easily be discarded later). The veggies are cut up into bite sizes and they are served as a part of an antipasto - but they are not an antipasto in and of themselves. Antipasto - literally means "before the pasta" - or what you would serve as a first course or primo piatto. There are pickled veggies, Italian cold cuts, cheeses, maybe some mesclun greens or arugula, artichoke hearts, olives, etc. and you would always have a nice crusty Italian bread along with this and some wine. Kind of the Italian version of Salade Nicoisse. This course's deliberate variety is supposed to be what opens the palate and awakens the taste buds for the courses to follow.

In the Mid West they put giardinera in sandwiches - something that would never be done on the East coast - or in Italy.

Thank you for joining the RFF "Italian Cooking with Artzy" minute - brought to you by the insanity that causes us to become fixated by BB.  :funny: :groan:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1061 on: August 16, 2009, 09:06:02 PM »
Ya' know, I'm sitting here watching the feeds and it just dawned on me that Kevin is positioning himself where ever one of the four is alone for a moment.  Jeff noticed it and joked that Michelle & Kevin were scheming and Michelle said no, we were talking about the upcoming comp.

Kevin is brilliant.  I don't like it, but he's actually giving himself the opportunity to say, Jeff, remember when you saw Michelle and I talking and she said it was about a comp...well...what she really said was...

Fill in your own lies here  :knuckles:

I hope Jeff says, yeah, whatever, I'll deal with that after I get you out!!!  I think there's another storm brewing.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1062 on: August 16, 2009, 09:18:08 PM »
WOW, the HOH group are all talking about booting Russell anyway.  They have Kevin in their plans for F4?  They said it won't work because the jury would vote for Kevin and they're back to bashing Russell.

They said that he's started fighting with Michelle again?  Somebody, please fill me in, I missed that...

They had such a good thing going...I hope they don't screw themselves out of paranoia.  :groan:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1063 on: August 16, 2009, 09:30:03 PM »
Okay, I'm caught up now and just realized that nothing happened with the evil lie plan yet.  Jeff and Jordan figured out that Michelle and Russell are F2 together.  Jeff is mad because Russell said that it would be Jeff and him all the way if he saved Russell.  Now Jeff knows that he'd have to compete against him to get from F4 to F2.  Jordan doesn't even realize that Jeff is mad because his F2 with Russell went wrong.
Poor Jordan  :colors
Jeff is ripe for this evil lie plan.  Nat's stupid plan is probably going to work if Kevin has the balls to do it.  :(
« Last Edit: August 16, 2009, 09:36:46 PM by HurricaneHowieWood »

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1064 on: August 16, 2009, 09:34:06 PM »
Don't get Nat out yet Jeff! Wait til next week or the week after!
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1065 on: August 16, 2009, 09:35:53 PM »
Don't get Nat out yet Jeff! Wait til next week or the week after!

WHY?

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1066 on: August 16, 2009, 09:37:38 PM »
Michelle told Jordan that Russ and her made an F2 agreement recently. Jordan knows that michelle's true loyalty is to her and Jeff. Jeff and Jordan I think will dispose of nat first and then russell right behind her. Assuming that hoh remains in the hands of JJ and michelle.
delightful just delightful

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1067 on: August 16, 2009, 09:48:33 PM »
Michelle told Jordan that Russ and her made an F2 agreement recently. Jordan knows that michelle's true loyalty is to her and Jeff. Jeff and Jordan I think will dispose of nat first and then russell right behind her. Assuming that hoh remains in the hands of JJ and michelle.
Considering that only one can win and only two get the big money...why would Michelle stay loyal to two people rather than keep her F2 with Russell on the down low?  This is screwy...or just stupid.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1068 on: August 16, 2009, 09:55:39 PM »
Considering that only one can win and only two get the big money...why would Michelle stay loyal to two people rather than keep her F2 with Russell on the down low?  This is screwy...or just stupid.

I think Michele really was emotional with jordon last night in her sharing HOH with Michele.  I think Michele really feels loyality to J&J and doesn't want anything damage that.  So she's being totally honest and will play the cards ---so to speak---  as they are dealt when it comes to the BB game hoping they can all get as far as possible with each others help until you are truly playing for yourself. 

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1069 on: August 16, 2009, 10:01:40 PM »

I think Michele really was emotional with jordon last night in her sharing HOH with Michele.  I think Michele really feels loyality to J&J and doesn't want anything damage that.  So she's being totally honest and will play the cards ---so to speak---  as they are dealt when it comes to the BB game hoping they can all get as far as possible with each others help until you are truly playing for yourself. 
I guess you're right.   Final four is good, but final three is the only way to stay until you play for yourself.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1070 on: August 16, 2009, 10:09:55 PM »

I agree.  I think Jordan's kindness and compassion (and even Jeffs to a lesser extent) cemented Michele's loyalty to them...Plus, if she goes to F3 with them, she has a really good chance at winning HOH and handpicking who she would take to the finals.

(As a sidenote, I LOVED Kevin's DR session on tonight's episode when the girls were crying over Jesse.  :funny: )

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1071 on: August 16, 2009, 10:15:38 PM »
Kevin's Diary Room was hilarious!!

OMG - how completely lucky was it that the lie Kevin brought to Jeff happens to be true and already known?  Kevin looks like a saint right now.  Timing is everything and Kevin's got it!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1072 on: August 16, 2009, 10:16:31 PM »
I don't understand why at this moment Jeff is confiding in Kevin about Michele and Russ/ thinking of taking Nat out but now maybe not????? Does he not know that Kevin can't keep anything to himself and must tell Nat and Lyd everything.  

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1073 on: August 16, 2009, 10:23:06 PM »
If Kevin were smart (big if...BIG BIG if) he'd keep what Jeff is telling him under his hat and tell the girls that he talked to Jeff and Jeff just kind of sat there and listened...

If he plays this right, he'll EASILY skate through the next 3 evictions.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1074 on: August 16, 2009, 10:28:08 PM »
If Kevin were smart (big if...BIG BIG if) he'd keep what Jeff is telling him under his hat and tell the girls that he talked to Jeff and Jeff just kind of sat there and listened...

If he plays this right, he'll EASILY skate through the next 3 evictions.

You are so right!  If Kevin shuts up, he in like Flynn  :ascared
Kevin only had one ounce of truth mixed with some lies, but it was enough to sidetrack Russell.   :groan: