Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 304897 times)

Offline PattyCakes

• RFF Full Member
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #1025 on: August 16, 2009, 10:52:08 AM »
 :waves:for all you that have been asking about the green room lie you can read about it at the Sunday Aug. 2 page 19 update page.  It starts at the 2nd post on the page. For flashback it is at the 3:00 p.m. mark, but a little over half way down on feeds 1 & 2.  Sorry, dont know how to do links but I am sure if you are nice to texas lady she will do it  :kuss:
"When I was walking up the stairs, I saw a man who wasn't there.  He wasn't there again today.  I wish, I wish he'd stay away."  Unknown

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1026 on: August 16, 2009, 11:13:12 AM »
 :waves: This "CHIMA THING" really is irritating me  (:;) She was NOT attractive to look at, her voice was like screeching chalk on a blackboard, her egomaniacal mannerisms were beyond ignorant, she had airs and affectations well beyond her reach, her language was abominable, she is mean spirited, and her desire to really hurt people - through actions and words, was horrific. She plotted to poison someone, she tried to ruin someone's life, she plotted to blind two people, and she was a blatant racist. Just go back over the feeds just for the week she was HOH (or from day one), and you will lose count over the many many threats she made to do physical harm to anyone who attempted to cross her, and go against her wishes. I am very glad she is gone. I was sick of looking at her, listening to her and her minions, and I am glad she will not be in the Jury House. We are well rid of the blight that WAS Chima, thankyouverymuch.  :neener:

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1027 on: August 16, 2009, 11:28:44 AM »
I think tonights show will portray Chima as still being there, and either cover her leaving on Tuesday, or do a small preview of her leaving at the end of tonights show to boost the ratings for Tuesdays show.  :duno:
delightful just delightful

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1028 on: August 16, 2009, 11:31:58 AM »
:waves: This "CHIMA THING" really is irritating me  (:;) She was NOT attractive to look at, her voice was like screeching chalk on a blackboard, her egomaniacal mannerisms were beyond ignorant, she had airs and affectations well beyond her reach, her language was abominable, she is mean spirited, and her desire to really hurt people - through actions and words, was horrific. She plotted to poison someone, she tried to ruin someone's life, she plotted to blind two people, and she was a blatant racist. Just go back over the feeds just for the week she was HOH (or from day one), and you will lose count over the many many threats she made to do physical harm to anyone who attempted to cross her, and go against her wishes. I am very glad she is gone. I was sick of looking at her, listening to her and her minions, and I am glad she will not be in the Jury House. We are well rid of the blight that WAS Chima, thankyouverymuch.  :neener:

VERY well said, Artzy!! My thoughts exactly!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1029 on: August 16, 2009, 11:36:45 AM »
:ascared

I just got back from a 9 day vacation, thought I could quickly skim through the discussion board and see what happened.

35 pages later, all I have to say is ~

:holysheep
Well hope you had a great time.  You missed some hot drama the last couple of days.  Welcome back!!  

I had a LOVELY time, thank you for asking!

These people are insane.  Just insane.  I have to shake my head at the whole "Let's lie so that Jordan will nom. Michele and Russ" and let the 3 of us skate through.   They are crazy to think it would work...although if they play it right, it could put Russell in a tailspin - his paranoia will eventually lead to his demise.

When Chima left, they should have just stood there with the door open and let the rest of them scurry out.  I'm actually happier to see her leave than I was to see Jesse leave.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1030 on: August 16, 2009, 12:05:16 PM »
If anyone wants clarification on the whole "stole prizes" thing you guys were talking about earlier: You pick a prize and then when you see what it is, you can either keep it or swap prizes with another player.

Jordan must have gotten the last gift (the unitard) and swapped with Lydia (HOH).

I didn't see a whole page full of replies I completely missed until I hit the reply button. I'm an idiot. :groan:
:waves: In this game - as the HG's play the HOH/POV or whatever, they are eliminated one-by-one, and as the 1st one gets eliminated they take a numbered envelope with a prize. The next person gets an envelope, and once they see their prize they can either keep it or take the 1st person's prize, and it goes on this way as people are eliminated. Jordan was the actual winner of the golf game, so she got to pick from everyone's prize. She didn't steal it - she won the privilege, but of course Lydia doesn't see it that way!  :funny:

They played this kind of thing last season. I think Libra "stole" a vacation from someone, pissing people off because it was a trip for two and she had her kids, and Michelle ended up with the unitard and was very vocal about it.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1031 on: August 16, 2009, 12:06:40 PM »
:waves:for all you that have been asking about the green room lie you can read about it at the Sunday Aug. 2 page 19 update page.  It starts at the 2nd post on the page. For flashback it is at the 3:00 p.m. mark, but a little over half way down on feeds 1 & 2.  Sorry, dont know how to do links but I am sure if you are nice to texas lady she will do it  :kuss:

Thank you!!!!!  :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: Here is the link in Flashbacks: http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,19706.msg449880.html#msg449880
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #1032 on: August 16, 2009, 12:22:27 PM »
Has Jordan made her nominations yet?
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1033 on: August 16, 2009, 12:25:30 PM »
Has Jordan made her nominations yet?
NO

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1034 on: August 16, 2009, 12:26:53 PM »
I wonder if they will let them sleep the day away since the last 36 hours have been UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1035 on: August 16, 2009, 12:33:06 PM »
I wonder if they will let them sleep the day away since the last 36 hours have been UNBELIEVABLE!!!

They have to do nominations today or tomorrow. Can't remember. I don't think they'll sleep too much longer.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1036 on: August 16, 2009, 12:36:59 PM »
Thanks for the update!

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1037 on: August 16, 2009, 12:39:12 PM »
And as soon as I said that, I looked at the feeds and saw that it was wake-up call time. Huh. Figures.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1038 on: August 16, 2009, 12:52:20 PM »
Nominations are tomorrow.  BB is probably going to have Michele blog and take pics today.  Also, while watching the PGA/golf on TV,  BB has advertised for an explosive show tonight!  So Chima is gonna be mentioned or shown in action prior to her getting the boot from CBS.

CBS has said "they" expelled/removed etc, (none of this she quit crap) her and do have to explain WTH happened in some manner for viewers.   Not everyone gets the live feeds.

PS could we get a emoticon for "Chima" as so her name never has to be mentioned again?   :funny: :funny:
No MSG!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1039 on: August 16, 2009, 12:58:23 PM »
I have Braden, Laura, Casey & Ronnie on my friends list on FB.

Last night Braden, Laura and Casey posted on FB that they are very happy that Jordan won HOH.

Casey is thrilled that Chima is gone.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1040 on: August 16, 2009, 01:07:22 PM »
Maybe they'll show the group have and have not competition, then Michele's nominations, and then the stuff leading up to and including Chima getting the boot from the house.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1041 on: August 16, 2009, 01:33:35 PM »
Nominations are tomorrow.  BB is probably going to have Michele blog and take pics today.  Also, while watching the PGA/golf on TV,  BB has advertised for an explosive show tonight!  So Chima is gonna be mentioned or shown in action prior to her getting the boot from CBS.

CBS has said "they" expelled/removed etc, (none of this she quit crap) her and do have to explain WTH happened in some manner for viewers.   Not everyone gets the live feeds.

PS could we get a emoticon for "Chima" as so her name never has to be mentioned again?   :funny: :funny:
:waves: I saw the exact same CBS/BB commercial before Chima left the house, and then again after, so  I think they are referring to the aftermath of Jeff using the CDE, and the ensuing drama.  CBS made a self-fulfilling prophecy in that 30-second ad! Little did they know - Ha Ha! It's a "be careful what you wish for" moment.  :funny:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1042 on: August 16, 2009, 03:27:16 PM »
Sigh.  I was on the threads listening to the brainiacs concocting their lie.  Don't they realize less is more?

I mean, to have to say "We heard a noise and this one was making a salad.  That one is grilling a hot dog.  This one yawned with her mouth open 2 3/4 inches, and 8 teeth were showing...." then you KNOW it was a lie.

:groan:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1043 on: August 16, 2009, 03:38:14 PM »
Here's the lie as of now that nat and kevin have came up with.. so that everyone has a reference point.. it was feed 1 @ 415pm EST

here's the NEW LIE they want to say

basically the first part was russ telling michele in SR  an that they waved me over and the convo was brief.. and they said  they need to stick to the plan. that they need jeff out that next week they want us to put up those 2 and jeff has to go because next week is important cuz jordan can't play  and then i didn't hear the next part for sure but  they said(darn plane!!   they can dominate the game and this is the part i heard and the 2 strongest male and female can piggyback and dominate the game.. and then we heard some noise so we all scrambled.

end of HUGE MISTAKE OF A LIE!! :groan:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1044 on: August 16, 2009, 04:21:30 PM »
And of course Nat is getting Kevin to say all of this so she can keep her hands clean when the others know its a lie................
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1045 on: August 16, 2009, 04:25:15 PM »
idk.. i think kevin doesn't have it in him.. he's sorta looks good right  now to the "otherside" why would he want to jeapordize  his position.. he has to be smart enough to see that :duno:

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1046 on: August 16, 2009, 04:29:20 PM »
Did things change?

I thought noms were tomorrow but in the thread for sunday, nat says the noms are today.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1047 on: August 16, 2009, 04:37:44 PM »
Did things change?

I thought noms were tomorrow but in the thread for sunday, nat says the noms are today.

nothing is up on teh TV screen i the l/r saying noms today so as far as jordan is concerned  it will most likely be tomorrow.. either way it will be quick

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1048 on: August 16, 2009, 04:39:16 PM »
Thanks Ugot!

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #1049 on: August 16, 2009, 04:43:22 PM »
And of course Nat is getting Kevin to say all of this so she can keep her hands clean when the others know its a lie................

Watch Lydia and Nat flip on Kevin and ultimately blame him for the lie!