Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 303315 times)

Offline PattyCakes

• RFF Full Member
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #1000 on: August 15, 2009, 09:50:25 PM »
As far as I can figure they did a golf elimination just like the hockey elimination from last year.  When you are out you pick the prize but people who go out after you can trade, so that the last ones out get the better prizes.
"When I was walking up the stairs, I saw a man who wasn't there.  He wasn't there again today.  I wish, I wish he'd stay away."  Unknown

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1001 on: August 15, 2009, 10:38:22 PM »
As far as I can figure they did a golf elimination just like the hockey elimination from last year.  When you are out you pick the prize but people who go out after you can trade, so that the last ones out get the better prizes.
:waves: Isn't that the same game where April won the money and Jerry conned her into splitting it, and Libra took the trip from Manchelle and she got the F***in Leotard in it's place? I am still laughing over that a year later! That was a beautiful scene!  :funny: :yess: :jumpy:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1002 on: August 15, 2009, 10:46:57 PM »
 :ascared

I just got back from a 9 day vacation, thought I could quickly skim through the discussion board and see what happened.

35 pages later, all I have to say is ~

:holysheep

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1003 on: August 15, 2009, 10:48:23 PM »
:waves: Isn't that the same game where April won the money and Jerry conned her into splitting it, and Libra took the trip from Manchelle and she got the F***in Leotard in it's place? I am still laughing over that a year later! That was a beautiful scene!  :funny: :yess: :jumpy:

Ahhhhhh- yes- that was an incredible scene!! I just can't believe they get so mad about it- they should have done better in the game and they could have been the last one to choose, but instead they blame others for taking away their prizes!

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1004 on: August 15, 2009, 10:55:05 PM »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: RahRah on Today at 08:39:08 PM
I think natalie legitimately believes the green room thing is true now.

could someone remind me what the green room thing is......i would appeciate it

I second that.... what is the green room thing?

Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1005 on: August 15, 2009, 11:05:30 PM »
OMG            BBAD has the FISH NOW arggggggggggggggggh!!!!!
No MSG!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1006 on: August 15, 2009, 11:10:49 PM »
:ascared

I just got back from a 9 day vacation, thought I could quickly skim through the discussion board and see what happened.

35 pages later, all I have to say is ~

:holysheep
Well hope you had a great time.  You missed some hot drama the last couple of days.  Welcome back!!   

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1007 on: August 15, 2009, 11:19:22 PM »
Over at the live feed...they are showing everyone in Jordan's HOH room...except Lydia.  Where is she?  And everyone seems to be smiling !  When was the last time that happened?

p.s. -still want to know about the green room thing. 

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1008 on: August 15, 2009, 11:29:11 PM »
GEEZ can you say AWKWARD????  That HOH room is so uncomfortable I can't watch it any longer.  Poor Jordon, trying to "entertain" the troups. 

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1009 on: August 15, 2009, 11:36:33 PM »
 :waves: I am always grateful that BB puts at least one relatively sane/rational (by comparison) person in the house for us to rest our brains watching - like Dan, and to a lesser degree Angie & Memphis last season,and Jeff and Jordan this season. Otherwise look at the cast of characters and qualities chosen, for example: (PLEASE NOTE: I am not passing personal judgement on any of the individual house guests, beyond as an "ingredient" in the BB soup)

1. Russell: Middle Eastern. short, shaved, professional bare knuckle fighter, who calls himself the Love Muscle, and has a (roid-head) hair trigger temper.
2. Natalie: Latina, only child, spoiled brat, olympic tae kwon do champion, professional poker player, androgynous, 24/18 year old, hero worshiper, spitfire trouble maker, consummate liar (poker bluffing must have come in very handy).
3. Laura: Over emphasized physicality, karate black belt, tae kwon do champion, strong vocal personality, Bikini model
4. JesusJesse: Two Pump Chump, Mr.Pec-Tacular, Dudley Dooright Cartoon Twin, egomaniacal malaprop, simian intellect and physicality, onanist

Think about Chima and Lydia's personalities???!!! How about the personal info Michele revealed to the entire house about herself???

This house is filled with teetering-on-the-edge of sanity/reality, Alpha Dogs. BB did the casting based on the High School Clique motif, but they really dropped the ball when it came to thinking it through past the ending of the cliques.  They spent 5 weeks conditioning themselves to the game using very aggressive mob mentality/group think, and then BB let them all loose on each other. What the hell did they think was going to happen?

These are some seriously damaged individuals. I would be afraid to be in that house! They actually were going to poison someone and put hot sauce into a bottle of contact lens solution!!!!! They weren't joking - BB stopped them!!!  :ascared :( :groan: :duno:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1010 on: August 15, 2009, 11:40:26 PM »
:waves: I am always grateful that BB puts at least one relatively sane/rational (by comparison) person in the house for us to rest our brains watching - like Dan, and to a lesser degree Angie & Memphis last season,and Jeff and Jordan this season. Otherwise look at the cast of characters and qualities chosen, for example: (PLEASE NOTE: I am not passing personal judgement on any of the individual house guests, beyond as an "ingredient" in the BB soup)

1. Russell: Middle Eastern. short, shaved, professional bare knuckle fighter, who calls himself the Love Muscle, and has a (roid-head) hair trigger temper.
2. Natalie: Latina, only child, spoiled brat, olympic tae kwon do champion, professional poker player, androgynous, 24/18 year old, hero worshiper, spitfire trouble maker, consummate liar (poker bluffing must have come in very handy).
3. Laura: Over emphasized physicality, karate black belt, tae kwon do champion, strong vocal personality, Bikini model
4. JesusJesse: Two Pump Chump, Mr.Pec-Tacular, Dudley Dooright Cartoon Twin, egomaniacal malaprop, simian intellect and physicality, onanist

Think about Chima and Lydia's personalities???!!! How about the personal info Michele revealed to the entire house about herself???

This house is filled with teetering-on-the-edge of sanity/reality, Alpha Dogs. BB did the casting based on the High School Clique motif, but they really dropped the ball when it came to thinking it through past the ending of the cliques.  They spent 5 weeks conditioning themselves to the game using very aggressive mob mentality/group think, and then BB let them all loose on each other. What the hell did they think was going to happen?

These are some seriously damaged individuals. I would be afraid to be in that house! They actually were going to poison someone and put hot sauce into a bottle of contact lens solution!!!!! They weren't joking - BB stopped them!!!  :ascared :( :groan: :duno:

okay okay -- you convinced NEVER to audition for the BB show!!!! :funny:

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1011 on: August 15, 2009, 11:41:51 PM »
Over at the live feed...they are showing everyone in Jordan's HOH room...except Lydia.  Where is she?  And everyone seems to be smiling !  When was the last time that happened?

p.s. -still want to know about the green room thing. 
Ok I'll do my best with Green Room Gate (GR).  Back when Ronnie was still in the house and maybe even up to be evicted, Jessie and Nat had fabricated a story about Michele coming into the GR and suggesting to them  B:) B:) B:) B:)  IT NEVER HAPPENED PERIOD.COM. And then they told the entire house that Michele had come into the GR  and B:) B:) B:) B:)  Michele never went into the GR to suggest anything to them. 

Jess and Nat tried to pull Chima in on it, but she declined initially.  It was all to make Michele look bad.

I'm sure someone will fill the blanks but since you asked twice, I  thought I'd give ya at least the basics.
No MSG!

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1012 on: August 15, 2009, 11:42:10 PM »
Did Lydia even go up to Jordan's HOH room ?  Is she just going to pout until she' gets to see Jessie in sequester?  

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1013 on: August 15, 2009, 11:44:01 PM »
Thanks Chinese Takeout....   someone else had asked before me, too....   Things are just so crazy, it's hard to keep up....and hard to remember what happened a couple of weeks ago. 

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1014 on: August 15, 2009, 11:45:45 PM »
If anyone wants clarification on the whole "stole prizes" thing you guys were talking about earlier: You pick a prize and then when you see what it is, you can either keep it or swap prizes with another player.

Jordan must have gotten the last gift (the unitard) and swapped with Lydia (HOH).

I didn't see a whole page full of replies I completely missed until I hit the reply button. I'm an idiot. :groan:
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1015 on: August 16, 2009, 12:59:27 AM »
The Green Room was this:
Ronnie was on the block and the house was split with Michelle being the swing vote.  She promised her loyalty to Russell who was HOH.  They had a two hour talk and really bonded and even F2.
Michelle leaves all happy  ;D  She goes to the bathroom (which is just past the Green Room).
Now the twist.  Michelle leaves the bathroom and goes to bed.  Jessie and Natalie (with Chima, who does not join in the lie but doesn't straighten it out when it blows up) decide to run upstairs and tell Russell that Michelle just told them that she knows she's the swing vote and if they (Jessie, Natalie, Chima & Ronnie) will protect her and let them join their side - she will vote to keep Ronnie and screw over Russell.

This was a complete and total fabrication.  And it worked.  Russell flipped and started a bunch of crap which led to a bunch of fights that night.  That was the night that EVERYONE was crazy and BBAD was the best it's ever been! 

Michelle stayed loyal to Jeff and Jordan and still voted Ronnie out.  Russell remained very confused.

Not until last week, did Russell and Michelle figure out how Nat and Jessie played them and they're F2 again.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1016 on: August 16, 2009, 01:05:48 AM »
*Nods* at Thunder  TY for GR explanation.

Ok do you know why Russell is upset with Kevin from something today?
No MSG!

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1017 on: August 16, 2009, 01:08:48 AM »
I think Kevin tried to defend the terrorist comments Chima was making to Russell.  Russ isn't having it.

Russell just said the funniest thing  :funny:

He said the girls are acting like they're on Rock of Love  :meow: - not Big Brother

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1018 on: August 16, 2009, 01:26:17 AM »
The comment only had to do with Lydia. It had nothing to do with Natalie.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1019 on: August 16, 2009, 02:47:24 AM »
Yeah Mandi, Lydia was the target of his slam.  I looked back on the feed updates and it says Jordan said it, but I'm sure it was Russell and he did talk about Lydia.  I could totally see her on Rock of Love.  Thanks for straightening that out for me.    
Lydia, will you accept this Rose from Jessie?   :hearts:  :res:   :groan:
« Last Edit: August 16, 2009, 03:06:39 AM by ThunderStruck »

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #1020 on: August 16, 2009, 06:50:57 AM »
The Green Room was this:
Ronnie was on the block and the house was split with Michelle being the swing vote.  She promised her loyalty to Russell who was HOH.  They had a two hour talk and really bonded and even F2.
Michelle leaves all happy  ;D  She goes to the bathroom (which is just past the Green Room).
Now the twist.  Michelle leaves the bathroom and goes to bed.  Jessie and Natalie (with Chima, who does not join in the lie but doesn't straighten it out when it blows up) decide to run upstairs and tell Russell that Michelle just told them that she knows she's the swing vote and if they (Jessie, Natalie, Chima & Ronnie) will protect her and let them join their side - she will vote to keep Ronnie and screw over Russell.

This was a complete and total fabrication.  And it worked.  Russell flipped and started a bunch of crap which led to a bunch of fights that night.  That was the night that EVERYONE was crazy and BBAD was the best it's ever been!  

Michelle stayed loyal to Jeff and Jordan and still voted Ronnie out.  Russell remained very confused.

Not until last week, did Russell and Michelle figure out how Nat and Jessie played them and they're F2 again.

thanks to you thunder and to chinese takout for explaing th green roomg gate....you guys on this site are awesome the way yall keep us informed of what is going on......

the sore losers are the most childest acting house guests ever......i do not recall any group ever trying to fabricate so much bull**** as this group......i do not think their new "lie" will work with jeff about michelle.....even if jeff belives michelle said it, it does not mean he will care.. he knows people have to say things to protect themselves.....i hope it blows up in their faces...

also jeff is just showing he is such a class act.....he might have lost his temper a time or two, but ovberall he is a stand up guy, who is playing a good game....i hope him and jordan stay friends and maybe more in the future,,,,

the only ones from this cast that should make it to an all star edition are jeff, jordan and michelle...just my opinion.....michelle is playing a good game as well, and jordan just soo sweet,,

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1021 on: August 16, 2009, 08:34:35 AM »
Hey  :waves: I posted a link of an email Chima sent to examiner.com here:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,20007.new.html#new
No MSG!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1022 on: August 16, 2009, 10:17:13 AM »
The Green Room was this:
Ronnie was on the block and the house was split with Michelle being the swing vote.  She promised her loyalty to Russell who was HOH.  They had a two hour talk and really bonded and even F2.
Michelle leaves all happy  ;D  She goes to the bathroom (which is just past the Green Room).
Now the twist.  Michelle leaves the bathroom and goes to bed.  Jessie and Natalie (with Chima, who does not join in the lie but doesn't straighten it out when it blows up) decide to run upstairs and tell Russell that Michelle just told them that she knows she's the swing vote and if they (Jessie, Natalie, Chima & Ronnie) will protect her and let them join their side - she will vote to keep Ronnie and screw over Russell.

This was a complete and total fabrication.  And it worked.  Russell flipped and started a bunch of crap which led to a bunch of fights that night.  That was the night that EVERYONE was crazy and BBAD was the best it's ever been! 

Michelle stayed loyal to Jeff and Jordan and still voted Ronnie out.  Russell remained very confused.

Thanks for the explanation TS! I totally missed it when it happened. I should find the flashback!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1023 on: August 16, 2009, 10:33:17 AM »
If anyone wants clarification on the whole "stole prizes" thing you guys were talking about earlier: You pick a prize and then when you see what it is, you can either keep it or swap prizes with another player.

Jordan must have gotten the last gift (the unitard) and swapped with Lydia (HOH).

I didn't see a whole page full of replies I completely missed until I hit the reply button. I'm an idiot. :groan:
:waves: In this game - as the HG's play the HOH/POV or whatever, they are eliminated one-by-one, and as the 1st one gets eliminated they take a numbered envelope with a prize. The next person gets an envelope, and once they see their prize they can either keep it or take the 1st person's prize, and it goes on this way as people are eliminated. Jordan was the actual winner of the golf game, so she got to pick from everyone's prize. She didn't steal it - she won the privilege, but of course Lydia doesn't see it that way!  :funny:

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1024 on: August 16, 2009, 10:46:03 AM »
Hey  :waves: I posted a link of an email Chima sent to examiner.com here:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,20007.new.html#new

Does she really think that email will vindicate her???  She was playing the game and when it didn't go her way, like a little kid, she quit, or says she quit.  CBS had every right to evict her for destroying the two mics, let alone cursing out the producers.  She knows she is in a downward spiral now.  Good luck to her and I hope she receives the psychiatric/psychological help she needs.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2009, 10:50:32 AM by JAM101 »
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !