Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 303464 times)

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #975 on: August 15, 2009, 07:35:46 PM »
Holy Crap!    :meow:

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #976 on: August 15, 2009, 07:39:08 PM »
I think natalie legitimately believes the green room thing is true now.
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #977 on: August 15, 2009, 07:52:28 PM »

:duno:
could someone remind me what the green room thing is......i would appeciate it

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #978 on: August 15, 2009, 07:54:04 PM »
 :ascared These people are freaks! Really! Who the hell are they? If they are like this on TV 24/7, what the hell are they like when they think NO ONE is looking?  When BB said it was going to be just like being back in high school they sure weren't kidding! Jeff and Jordan are the only sane ones in that house - period. Holy Guacamole!  :groan:

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #979 on: August 15, 2009, 07:55:16 PM »
I hope Jordan does not fall for Nat's bs, Jordan needs to put up Nat and Lydia and call it a day. Nat's trying to distance herself from Lydia is crazy. She knows darn well she was hiding their stuff, or new of the was stuff being hid. DON'T FALL FOR IT JORDAN, Jeff should have not apologized to Nat.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #980 on: August 15, 2009, 08:02:29 PM »

I was just thinking about this, with all the fish and WBRB, we really don't know what happened or didn't happen. It could be it did happen and the feed wasn't shown to us for one reason or another. Just like right now, we've had fish, fish fish, every time someone starts to say something we get the danged fish!  (:;)

Just sayin... :hides

Oh! And when it's been a volatile day, they have another comp with alcohol?  :ascared
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #981 on: August 15, 2009, 08:04:24 PM »
THYE STILL NEED THAT DOUBLE EVICTION ___NAT & LYDIA VOTE NOW TO EVICT!!! :funny:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #982 on: August 15, 2009, 08:09:39 PM »
 :groan: I just remembered something funny. With all of the insanity of the past 10 days with BB - I completely forgot that Schima really DID make a big sexual play for Ruscle! She had her hands all over his Muscle when they were in HOH - and she must have said "we should just have sex" at least 100 times! Remember the scene in Ruscle's HOH when they were on the bed together and JesusJesse was in the chair? Schima was all over him acting like he was "her man". How funny that Ruscle will be able to have a big fat I TOLD YOU SO with all the other HG's after the show. I would love to see their faces when they find that out!  :funny:

Schima is in breach of contract with CBS, and that contract is for ONE YEAR. CBS effectively owns their public time for that long. She will end up owing them money. She didn't earn enough of a stipend to even pay for the one microphone that she threw in the hot tub - not to mention the one she smashed on the floor before her grand exit.

Hmmm. . . . . I just thought of this -----> I wonder if she wasn't trying to take a page out of Amorosa's book (from The Apprentice). Hasn't she milked her 15 minutes of fame into a lucrative career since her on air TV bitch meltdown? Well - if that's it, then Schima is going to be disappointed because she is all craggy razor sharp edges - with Zero personality, and she doesn't have the looks to carry it off. She is just nasty.  (:;)

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #983 on: August 15, 2009, 08:15:13 PM »
BOY THESE PEOPLE CAN'T STAND TO LOSE.  THEY MAKE IT SOOOO UNCOMFORTABLE FOR ANYONE TO FEEL GOOD ABOUT WINNING HOH OR ANYTHING.  I HAVE NEVER SEEN SUCH INSANE PEOPLE IN MY LIFE.  WHAT STARTED ALL THIS?  AND WHY IN THE HELL IS JEFF APOLOGIZING TO NAT FOR ANYTHING?? 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #984 on: August 15, 2009, 08:27:38 PM »
how pathetic are kevin and nat, making **** up to throw michele under the so called bus ? I honestly think that nat has told so many lies shes starting to believe they are true .

and WTF is with natalies outfit?

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #985 on: August 15, 2009, 08:31:31 PM »
Don't you think that outfit is from the comp? I've never seen those pants before. They look like clown pants to me.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #986 on: August 15, 2009, 08:33:33 PM »
how pathetic are kevin and nat, making **** up to throw michele under the so called bus ? I honestly think that nat has told so many lies shes starting to believe they are true .

Yes I do believe SHE believes her own lies about green room gate.
OUTFIT????  Yikes!!!  With her hair like that, she reminds me of one of the characters from the little rascals. :bounce :happy: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #987 on: August 15, 2009, 08:34:13 PM »
:groan: I just remembered something funny. With all of the insanity of the past 10 days with BB - I completely forgot that Schima really DID make a big sexual play for Ruscle! She had her hands all over his Muscle when they were in HOH - and she must have said "we should just have sex" at least 100 times! Remember the scene in Ruscle's HOH when they were on the bed together and JesusJesse was in the chair? Schima was all over him acting like he was "her man". How funny that Ruscle will be able to have a big fat I TOLD YOU SO with all the other HG's after the show. I would love to see their faces when they find that out!  :funny:

Schima is in breach of contract with CBS, and that contract is for ONE YEAR. CBS effectively owns their public time for that long. She will end up owing them money. She didn't earn enough of a stipend to even pay for the one microphone that she threw in the hot tub - not to mention the one she smashed on the floor before her grand exit.

Hmmm. . . . . I just thought of this -----> I wonder if she wasn't trying to take a page out of Amorosa's book (from The Apprentice). Hasn't she milked her 15 minutes of fame into a lucrative career since her on air TV bitch meltdown? Well - if that's it, then Schima is going to be disappointed because she is all craggy razor sharp edges - with Zero personality, and she doesn't have the looks to carry it off. She is just nasty.  (:;)

Hey Artzy  :waves: I read recently that Amorosa enrolled in a Seminary.   :funny: :funny: :casey :funny: :funny:
No MSG!

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #988 on: August 15, 2009, 08:38:07 PM »

It's a bad knock off of a golf outfit, something Rodney Dangerfield would wear like he did in the movie Caddyshack.   :lol:
No MSG!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #989 on: August 15, 2009, 08:42:28 PM »

ha ha ha :funny:.. she's a golfer!! with an :angel: hairdo!! lol..  like the caddyshack look!! :funny:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #990 on: August 15, 2009, 08:43:04 PM »

It's a bad knock off of a golf outfit, something Rodney Dangerfield would wear like he did in the movie Caddyshack.   :lol:

CT!! :waves:  you beat me to it!! :lol: 
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #991 on: August 15, 2009, 08:44:43 PM »
 :funny: Maybe Amorosa is joining the JesusJesse Cult Wives Club??? I thought Natalie's outfit looked like a race horse jockey outfit? I don't care - as long as Jordan won - she can wear a box of corn flakes!  :yess:

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #992 on: August 15, 2009, 08:44:57 PM »
The golf outfit Natalie had on was from the HOH competition. Everyone was talking about hole in ones and stuff.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #993 on: August 15, 2009, 08:46:22 PM »
 :groan: Oh Duh!  :groan: Golfing game - golf outfit! I am in bitch screaming match overdrive!  :groan:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #994 on: August 15, 2009, 08:55:39 PM »
 :ascared Lydia behaves as if she is autistic. Really.

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #995 on: August 15, 2009, 09:12:54 PM »
I am happy that Jordan just said she is going to get rid of Nat this week!! For a second I thought she wanted to keep Nat.

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #996 on: August 15, 2009, 09:17:30 PM »
I am happy that Jordan just said she is going to get rid of Nat this week!! For a second I thought she wanted to keep Nat.

Not only that, Bella, but Jordan keeps mentioning how much Lydia WANTS to go to the jury house to be with Jessie- and why would she want to do that for Lydia? Can you imagine the freak out if they send Nat to him instead? LOL!!

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #997 on: August 15, 2009, 09:26:40 PM »
Lets see how long Lydia hangs in the unitard/cape. :snicker:  I bet BB is laughing their asses off coz Lydia asked for the pink hair dye!  :neener:  She's doing BB a flavor and doesn't realize it.   :funny: :funny: :funny:
No MSG!

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #998 on: August 15, 2009, 09:43:39 PM »
It sounds like they selected numbered prizes.  What's with all the "stole" her prize stuff?
No MSG!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #999 on: August 15, 2009, 09:47:05 PM »
It sounds like they selected numbered prizes.  What's with all the "stole" her prize stuff?

Maybe referring to the fact that lydia had the HOH and Jordon took it from her???