Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 305211 times)

Offline sweettart422

• RFF Full Member
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #950 on: August 15, 2009, 06:26:19 PM »
I just noticed that i finally became a RFF Jr. member!!! :yess:   

Thank you to all the moderators that are constantly working hard to let up know what goes on in the BB house.  This is my favorite Website ever!!! 

Offline gramoh

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #951 on: August 15, 2009, 06:27:45 PM »
The anticipation is killing me...... how long is this going to take?

I disagree.  This is so unfair for Michelle.  She did not break any rules that had not been broken in the past when they told people they were going up as pawns.    Bad producer's decision (IMO).  They catered to the people who complained the most!

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #952 on: August 15, 2009, 06:31:11 PM »
Ok my patience is at like zero, days of fish and trivia! :faint:  :hhello:

But I am still here!  :funny:

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #953 on: August 15, 2009, 06:33:25 PM »
I suppose I see why the producers made the decision they did, but having Michelle's HOH cut short is just unfair. At least with the double eviction, they know the winner of HOH only gets to nom, no real HOH status......this is different.

I think if Chima wanted to take things into her own hands and act the way she did, that's fine. But her leaving - or being told to leave - should not impact others in the game negatively. What would really have sucked is if it would have been Nat that left - Chima would get off the block by default even though she was the one slated to leave through the vote.
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline sweettart422

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #954 on: August 15, 2009, 06:35:02 PM »
The anticipation is killing me...... how long is this going to take?

I disagree.  This is so unfair for Michelle.  She did not break any rules that had not been broken in the past when they told people they were going up as pawns.    Bad producer's decision (IMO).  They catered to the people who complained the most!

I agree with you but they already made the (bad) decision to replay the for the HOH  so if they have to replay then I really hope the power stays in the hand of the J/J/M/R alliance.

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
« Reply #955 on: August 15, 2009, 06:37:55 PM »
 :waves:

CBS Statement Regarding Chima on Big Brother:
"Chima has been evicted by the producers from the Big Brother house for violating the rules. She will not be part of the show's jury. Her eviction will be addressed on an upcoming broadcast of the show."
Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #956 on: August 15, 2009, 06:41:14 PM »
Thank God Jordan won!  :hearts:
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #957 on: August 15, 2009, 06:42:11 PM »
Jordan!  yeah buddy couldn't have been any better!  :hearts:

Offline freddie1j

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #958 on: August 15, 2009, 06:42:34 PM »
Congrats Jordan!!  :wohoo: :yess:
Jeff Probst for President.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #959 on: August 15, 2009, 06:43:04 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 11:

Week 1: Jessie, HOH, Chima & Lydia nominated, Russell wins veto, used on Lydia, Braden up, Braden evicted 5-5
Week 2: Ronnie, HOH, Jeff & Laura nominated, Jeff wins veto, used on self, Jordan up, Laura evicted 8-1
Week 3: Jessie, HOH, Jordan & Michele nominated, Michele wins veto, used on self, Casey up, Casey evicted 7-1
Week 4: Russell, HOH, Lydia & Ronnie nominated, Michele wins veto, not used, Ronnie evicted 4-3
Week 5: Chima, HOH, Lydia & Russell nominated, Kevin wins veto, not used, Jeff uses the Coup D' Etat, Jessie & Natalie nominated, Jessie evicted 3-2
Week 6: Michele, HOH, Chima & Natalie nominated, Chima leaves BB, Michele's reign as HOH ends early
Week 6: Jordan, HOH, to be continued...

Offline Rachel0328

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #960 on: August 15, 2009, 06:46:10 PM »
YAY JORDAN  :casey I just hope that she is smart and puts up Lydia and Natalie. Russell has been making her nervous, I hope she doesn't take this opportunity to take him out. It isn't time yet, they still need the protection in numbers. Hopefully Jeff will tell her that.

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #961 on: August 15, 2009, 06:47:57 PM »
 :waves:

On the heels of the most explosive eviction ceremony ever, the hits just keep coming.
Chima is gone.
Yep, after Michelle put her and Natalie on the block, Chima just went nuts. Friday night, she refused to put her mic on, wouldn't play in the PoV competition, then threw her microphone pack into the hot tub, and wound up either quitting or being removed from the house.
One way or another Chima is out of the Big Brother 11 house. "And then there were seven," as Jeff said.
Here's the recap of the in-house meeting last night ordered by Big Brother, as reported in several places online.

Mike: Hey Guys, can you all come into the Livingroom please? We need to have a house meeting.
…. … they speak …. ….
AG [Allison Grodner]: You will be paying for the mic pack Chima, this will come out your stipend.
Chima: You know what? ***** this *****. I’m outta here. love you, nat–you too Lydia. *throws something* (her mic?)
She presses the diary room button, it doesn’t go green, she tries to pull the door open (EVERYONE is in the living room sitting down btw) and Chima says "don’t ***** with me, open this damn door. NOW!"
Then Nat and Lydia want to leave with her, but production asks them to remain a moment..
AG: Everyone, PLEASE calm down!
Lydia gets up and tries to open the DR door, bangs on it, crying.
Chima was SCREAMING at AG! The entire control room was told to record everything in case something happened. Security may have been there too.
If Chima's gone for good, and that certainly appears to be the case, America will get to select another houseguest to be in the jury pool.  This also may throw a monkey wrench into the planned double-eviction for Thursday night.
Those of you who've been anti-Chima in the comments over the past few weeks, it looks like you guys were dead on. She's just as crazy as advertised.
UPDATE: It's official now, CBS has confirming Chima's eviction. Several other weird things in the house over the last 24 hours might also have led to her getting tossed from the show.

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-6788-TV-Trends-Examiner~y2009m8d15-Big-Brother-11-BREAKING-NEWS-Chima-is-out-of-the-house

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #962 on: August 15, 2009, 06:48:23 PM »
CONGRATULATIONS, JORDAN LLOYD!!!

I am so happy and crying at the same time. I was very nervous of the outcome.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #963 on: August 15, 2009, 06:48:49 PM »
 BB LOVES US ! Oh happy days are here again  :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #964 on: August 15, 2009, 06:56:29 PM »
You just gotta love the twists and turns of BB.  And everybody thought Jordon wasn't playing the game just there taking up space.  Well Nat---looks like you still can't win anything.  Jordon really wants Russ gone, but I think Michele and Jeff will convince her now is not the time.  They unfortunately need his vote.  But I would not put it past him not to vote Nat out if it came down to it.  He's sooo shady. 

Offline dixonduke

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #965 on: August 15, 2009, 06:58:11 PM »
This is a pretty simple week

Noms-Lydia/Nat

If one of them wins veto, Kevin goes up. If kevin wins veto and takes one of them down Russ goes up.

Jeff/Michelle vote to evict whoever is left from the other side. 2 votes to evict Russ from the other side.

Jordan breaks tie and send one of Lydia/Nat home.

HOH competition Thursday.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #966 on: August 15, 2009, 06:58:42 PM »
I will be crossing my fingers for Chima and Nat/Lyd/Kev I really don't care too much who she goes up against as long as she goes...   :knuckles:

Welcome to RFF Bayliee!

:welcome2:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #967 on: August 15, 2009, 07:01:01 PM »
 :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy:

yeah, jordan....

I know most of us our happy aobut the outcome, but i wanted to share my thoughts on who should be nominated.

They should nominate kevin and nat.......they have a better chance of winning the pov.....if kevin is not nominaed and he wins, then lydia comes off, and jordan has to put up michelle or russell........KEVING IS THE BIGGER THREAT HERE....due to potential jury votes...i know that they like better than the girls, but to think strategically, kevin and nat would be the better choice...i cannot see lydia winning anything, so nat and kevin need to be the focus,,,,,,,

thoughts....

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #968 on: August 15, 2009, 07:01:09 PM »
 :wohoo: :jumpy: :hearts: :jam: :conf:  :party:

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :wine:

Way to go Jordon!!!!!

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #969 on: August 15, 2009, 07:06:29 PM »
 :hearts: :jumpy: :yess: :funny: :wohoo: :kuss: :-* :neener: :waves: The Goddesses have blessed the real women of the BB house! Isn't karma a bitch! Jeff was so right last night when he was talking about his boss's positive thinking philosophy. He must be loving this. I'll bet Ruscle is a little worried. And "they" have been making fun of Jordan all season - This is cracking me up!  :funny:

By the way - Production started getting very concerned last evening once the three witches started plotting to poison Michele with red dye. They were going to mix into somethings that she would eat. Also - I heard a snippet somewhere that they were going to use the hot sauce in Jeff & Ruscle's contact lens solution bottles. Nice - let's kill and blind people because we're sore losers and we didn't get our way, and oh yeah, our husband, cult leader JesusJesse is gone and we think everyone should be severely punished because of it.

Who are these freaking people! Paul McCartney had this insane woman raising his child? (Well, if it was Heather that hired her - then it's a birds of a feather thing)  :groan:
« Last Edit: August 15, 2009, 07:11:04 PM by Artzy13 »

Offline dixonduke

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #970 on: August 15, 2009, 07:09:33 PM »
I like Kevin, but my wish is for him to get booted this week.

Only because then it'd be Jessie and Kevin alone for a week instead of Jessie and one of the hags.

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #971 on: August 15, 2009, 07:10:23 PM »
:jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy:

yeah, jordan....

I know most of us our happy aobut the outcome, but i wanted to share my thoughts on who should be nominated.

They should nominate kevin and nat.......they have a better chance of winning the pov.....if kevin is not nominaed and he wins, then lydia comes off, and jordan has to put up michelle or russell........KEVING IS THE BIGGER THREAT HERE....due to potential jury votes...i know that they like better than the girls, but to think strategically, kevin and nat would be the better choice...i cannot see lydia winning anything, so nat and kevin need to be the focus,,,,,,,

thoughts....

Even if she puts up Russell with Nat the votes would be split, and Jordan would make the final decision(vote out Nat). Four people are voting, in case of a tie breaker, the HOH chooses.

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #972 on: August 15, 2009, 07:10:40 PM »
Sounds like Lydiot "won" the unitard and is still not wearing it.  Michelle might call her on it, as Lydiot was the one who told on Jeff about the gatorade.

I'll be glad to see Lydiot in the unitard, to hide those amateur tats  :groan:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #973 on: August 15, 2009, 07:12:58 PM »
I like Kevin, but my wish is for him to get booted this week.

Only because then it'd be Jessie and Kevin alone for a week instead of Jessie and one of the hags.
:yess: That - dixonduke - is pure brilliance! Bravo!  :jam:

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #974 on: August 15, 2009, 07:26:17 PM »
Now is a GREAT TIME to get those feeds ordered!! Lots of things happening inside the BB House!!!

Get the Big Brother Live Feeds for FREE

Try the feeds for FREE for 3 Days. You get to see EVERYTHING they won't show us on TV!!!

We would love for you to try the feeds to see what you are missing. There is a ton of things going on inside the house 24/7 that we will NEVER see on TV, and all the naughty stuff to! lol

Click the banner below to signup