Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 304645 times)

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #925 on: August 15, 2009, 04:01:21 PM »
I don't think it'd be BS. Russ has claimed to know them off by heart and studied them relentlessly or whatever.

the only reason i say it would be bull**** is that they have been practicing them for the last day and half....that would show some bias on the part of the producers........

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #926 on: August 15, 2009, 04:02:11 PM »
I see what you mean. It would appear that they were catering to them, yeah.
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline dixonduke

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #927 on: August 15, 2009, 04:07:09 PM »
I was kind of hoping that todays veto would be the numbers/auction game (ya know the one where Jameka gave away 5 HOH competitions).

Would have been good with the desperation of the Nat-Chima-Lydia-Kevin side.

Now we'll never know, but I still hope they have it. I like that veto game. :jam:

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #928 on: August 15, 2009, 04:17:42 PM »
here is a thought...why dont we all band together and wine, bitch, moan, complain, to cbs about  big brother and maybe they will give in to us....... (:;)

i am not "really" serious, but I do not like that the sore losers think they got something becaue they kept on aksing for it,,,,,,

I DO like the idea of the numbers auction as a comp.....that would be intersting........but i think it might hurt our side short term.....and right now that is what i am concerned bout,, the immediete future for J/J and michelle...(I like michelle now and she is in my top three)

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #929 on: August 15, 2009, 04:17:59 PM »
My guess: since Chima has been "evicted by production"  according to CBS, this is the double eviction.  At least Jeff and Jordan are eligable to play- Go Jeff!  :yess:

CBS press release

http://www.cbspressexpress.com/div.php/cbs_network/release?id=22496

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #930 on: August 15, 2009, 04:23:13 PM »
I hope Chima badmouths BB and gets sued.

EDIT: Also, is it just me or is it really, really weird that Natalie/Kevin/Lydia are a team now? Like, really. Three days ago think about that.
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #931 on: August 15, 2009, 04:23:41 PM »
I hope it's the golf comp...if I remember right, Jeff was doing better than everybody else during practice last night.

GO, FIGHT AND WIN THE HOH, JEFFREY GEORGE SCHROEDER!

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #932 on: August 15, 2009, 04:38:41 PM »
 :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: go Jeff!!!

Pretty please BB let it be the golf thing it's already out there use it and let Jeff win

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #933 on: August 15, 2009, 05:06:10 PM »
Since today was supposed to be the veto comp but now it's for the HOH, it probably will take anywhere between 2-4 hours and we are at the one hour mark now.

GO JEFF!

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #934 on: August 15, 2009, 05:10:16 PM »
So is there still a double eviction on Thursday? Meanwhile, if the 3 Jesie lovers win HOH I will stop watching BB.

Offline sweettart422

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #935 on: August 15, 2009, 05:12:09 PM »
I just Got out of the hospital can someone please tell me whats going on ???????? I watched BBAD last night and everything seemed to be fine.  is chima really out ?

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #936 on: August 15, 2009, 05:18:34 PM »
Hey Sweettart...here is a great thread with all that has happened: http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,20007.0.html

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #937 on: August 15, 2009, 05:21:42 PM »
So is there still a double eviction on Thursday? Meanwhile, if the 3 Jesie lovers win HOH I will stop watching BB.

No, the hg's were told before the comp today that it was supposed to be a double eviction but because Chima is gone, that will count as one of the two evictions this week so on Thursday will be a normal live eviction show.

here's wht I think will happen......

HOH comp ongoing now

Nominations later this evening

Veto Comp tomorrow

Veto Meeting Monday

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #938 on: August 15, 2009, 05:26:47 PM »
I sure hope they take the veto comp (golf thing) and turn it into the HOH thing.  That would be fair as everyone had a chance to practice it and it was already up they just needed to trick it out to make it look like the HOH comp.  REGARDLESS>>>>>  I think it was total crap to take away Michele's win just because a bratty, wicked witch of the east got booted.  Why penalize Michele's HOH for all the crap those 3 were pulling.  Bad move BB!!

Offline sweettart422

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #939 on: August 15, 2009, 05:27:08 PM »
Hey Sweettart...here is a great thread with all that has happened: http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,20007.0.html

Thank you so much!!! It figures i get stuck in the hopsital when something great was going down!!!! Thank you so much !!!

Offline sweettart422

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #940 on: August 15, 2009, 05:48:52 PM »
I sure hope they take the veto comp (golf thing) and turn it into the HOH thing.  That would be fair as everyone had a chance to practice it and it was already up they just needed to trick it out to make it look like the HOH comp.  REGARDLESS>>>>>  I think it was total crap to take away Michele's win just because a bratty, wicked witch of the east got booted.  Why penalize Michele's HOH for all the crap those 3 were pulling.  Bad move BB!!

Very well stated!! I completely agree.  I really hope that Jeff wins it!

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #941 on: August 15, 2009, 05:49:07 PM »
It sounds to me that production decided to have Chima's leaving to count as of the of the evictions since otherwise they would lose 3 players this week rather than 2. (As someone else as pointed out).

I dont think the Sore Losers' complaining has anything to do with this....it just meant that if the count Chima as an eviction, then they need a new HoH who will serve until Thursday and then they will be back on a regular schedule.

What was going to happen was that Michele would have been HoH until Thursday, then they would rush through a HoH (who would be HoH for abour 30 minutes), noms, veto, and eviction and then another HoH who would have been HoH for a week.

Really, all they have done is made production decisions to keep from losing too many players. It means that Michele's HoH is for 2 days and the new HoH will serve for 5 days.

I dont think it had anything to do with complaining for any players.

Just my opinion.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #942 on: August 15, 2009, 06:00:29 PM »
It sounds to me that production decided to have Chima's leaving to count as of the of the evictions since otherwise they would lose 3 players this week rather than 2. (As someone else as pointed out).

I dont think the Sore Losers' complaining has anything to do with this....it just meant that if the count Chima as an eviction, then they need a new HoH who will serve until Thursday and then they will be back on a regular schedule.

What was going to happen was that Michele would have been HoH until Thursday, then they would rush through a HoH (who would be HoH for abour 30 minutes), noms, veto, and eviction and then another HoH who would have been HoH for a week.

Really, all they have done is made production decisions to keep from losing too many players. It means that Michele's HoH is for 2 days and the new HoH will serve for 5 days.

Just my opinion.

Makes sense.  THey were going to evict Chim anyway -- but the Veto could of changed that and the game again.  we'll never know.  I don;t think it would have been fair to replace someone else since Chim left.  That really wasn't fair to Nat, who I totally don't like(her I don't lie -- I tell it like it is is such BS.  She's been carrying on with I'm 18 since day one) it wasn't fair to her, nor was it fair that Michele didn't see her HOH through either. She should have been able to compete for this HOH. 

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #943 on: August 15, 2009, 06:04:37 PM »

Just my opinion.

I stated earlier that it bothers me that the sore losers think they got their way becaue they were requesting things becaue of this post

Re: BB11 Livefeeds and Updates for Saturday 8/15
« Reply #355 on: Today at 04:16:22 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nat says it's unfortunate for them that they get the short end of the stick..   if you keep asking /requesting things they give it to us..

it is not that i think productoin gave in to them, it is that they think they are

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #944 on: August 15, 2009, 06:07:22 PM »

Just my opinion.

I stated earlier that it bothers me that the sore losers think they got their way becaue they were requesting things becaue of this post

Re: BB11 Livefeeds and Updates for Saturday 8/15
« Reply #355 on: Today at 04:16:22 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nat says it's unfortunate for them that they get the short end of the stick..   if you keep asking /requesting things they give it to us..

it is not that i think productoin gave in to them, it is that they think they are

Basically, i agree with what you said (about the producers counting chima as one of the evictoins and modifying accordingly),  I just dont like the fact that nat thinks the producers are appeasing them in some way

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #945 on: August 15, 2009, 06:08:00 PM »
Hey Melissa:

I didnt think you thought that...just didnt want anyone to think like the sore losers do that their bitching dictated what happened.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #946 on: August 15, 2009, 06:09:50 PM »
Hey Melissa:

I didnt think you thought that...just didnt want anyone to think like the sore losers do that their bitching dictated what happened.

Well, Nat thinks otherwise. She basically think BB is giving into her demands, I think BB is giving the 3 whinners to much power.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #947 on: August 15, 2009, 06:10:02 PM »

Just my opinion.

I agree, even though I don't like the other side- it does make it an even playing field.  "The good guys" were going to vote Chima out (if she did not win the veto) so thats done.   At least the whole double eviction is not a surprise, and should keep everything level.  KWIM

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #948 on: August 15, 2009, 06:11:48 PM »
Hey Melissa:

yeah...i agree with you.....I do not like what happended to michelles hoh, but it was probably fairest thing they (producers) could do....they had a touch decision to make.......

I HOPE somehow this changes the way they screen contesants in the future......but hten again it has been pretty exciting

Offline sweettart422

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #949 on: August 15, 2009, 06:12:09 PM »
The anticipation is killing me...... how long is this going to take?