Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 303324 times)

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #875 on: August 15, 2009, 10:57:01 AM »
I wonder what is going to happen this week since Chima quit. Are they still going to go on with the POV?

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #876 on: August 15, 2009, 11:04:16 AM »
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #877 on: August 15, 2009, 11:11:09 AM »
The Wicked Witch is gone...and the Wizard helped big time in setting her off  :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy:

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

I am thrilled for this not just because I didn't like her or her disgusting comments.   I am tried of seeing producers pets get away with crap while others would have had consequences much earlier.  I was sickened when on the show CBS tried to edit her terrorist comments as that Russ was terrorizing the whole.   BS!!!  You don't use a loaded word like that, she is a journalist after all she knew what she was doing and it was disgusting that the editing was trying to cover that up.

It's about damn time the producers got some balls and got rid of her.   Guess that's what happens when you get people with "connections" on the show, they don't think they have to play by the rules  :res: :res:

People like her and Jessie just don't understand that they're not owed "fair"...BB is a tv show...a tv show that needs an audience and ratings to make money and stay on the air.  If the audience wasn't happy watching the bullies win week after week and watching "the good guys" get kicked out, the producers have every right to chance it up and let America give some power to whoever they want for whatever reason. 

Sore ass losers who show their true colors.  Now like some of the others who showed their ugly colors in the house...I hope the new group of losers have some Real Life consequences to pay. 

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #878 on: August 15, 2009, 11:17:10 AM »
I wonder what they will do with the jury problem. It would skew the game to bring someone back who has seen the feeds, unless they bring them all back. I would rather they let it be an "America's Vote" seventh juror.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #879 on: August 15, 2009, 11:17:39 AM »
Did I see something about her putting something with the red dye in Michelles food?  That alone would be cause for expulsion, as an act of violence, knowing about Michelle's allergy.

Good riddance to bad news.

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #880 on: August 15, 2009, 11:21:30 AM »
Did I see something about her putting something with the red dye in Michelles food?  That alone would be cause for expulsion, as an act of violence, knowing about Michelle's allergy.

I read that in one of the articles, too....as a possibility.  I don't know that it was confirmed. 
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #881 on: August 15, 2009, 11:27:07 AM »
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D

We will never see her again!

:D :D :D(unless of course BB gave into the girl's complaints again and was all "Hey, hey. We'll fly you out to Florida for funzies ok?" :P
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #882 on: August 15, 2009, 11:28:19 AM »
Did I see something about her putting something with the red dye in Michelles food?  That alone would be cause for expulsion, as an act of violence, knowing about Michelle's allergy.

All I could find in flashbacks (so far) is Lydia telling Nat they should put one of the candies in Michele's food. It looked like a red candy.

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,19706.msg449006.html#msg449006
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #883 on: August 15, 2009, 11:29:35 AM »
I can't believe I missed it. Chima left and I missed it. Now all you'll see will be Natalie and Lydia running around the house like chickens with their heads cut off. No leader, no second-in-command. What will they do?

I wonder what they will do with the jury problem. It would skew the game to bring someone back who has seen the feeds, unless they bring them all back. I would rather they let it be an "America's Vote" seventh juror.

They're not going to fly Ronnie out to the jury house, are they? My first thought was something like they'd have the last person to get sent out of the house before the jury started and have that person vote. But they'd be watching the game on TV, so that doesn't work.

America breaking the tie if there is one is going to be nutso, depending on who the final two are.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #884 on: August 15, 2009, 11:33:40 AM »
I hope we get to break the tie, if there is one.

I couldnt stand Chima at all.....I wasnt convinced she was born human, much less a woman, and she was the biggest bully in the house, bar none.

I also hope that Jeff, Jordan and Michelle work together to evict Russell AFTER Natalie and Lydia are gone.

I would prefer Kevin to be final 4 rather than Russ.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #885 on: August 15, 2009, 11:36:35 AM »
I can't believe I missed it. Chima left and I missed it. Now all you'll see will be Natalie and Lydia running around the house like chickens with their heads cut off. No leader, no second-in-command. What will they do?

They're not going to fly Ronnie out to the jury house, are they? My first thought was something like they'd have the last person to get sent out of the house before the jury started and have that person vote. But they'd be watching the game on TV, so that doesn't work.

America breaking the tie if there is one is going to be nutso, depending on who the final two are.

Maybe they will have a final 3, and only five on the jury?  America voting would be a logistics nightmare, but seems the only way to compensate for an even numbered jury.  They can't bring a non-sequestered member back.   :ascared

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #886 on: August 15, 2009, 11:38:45 AM »
Did I see something about her putting something with the red dye in Michelles food?  That alone would be cause for expulsion, as an act of violence, knowing about Michelle's allergy.

It's true.  Shortly before the last fishies, Lydia, Nat and Chima were all talking about putting the candy they were eating in some of Michele's food to provoke an allergy attack (Michele is severely allergic to a certain type of red dye).
« Last Edit: August 15, 2009, 02:47:03 PM by karimala »

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #887 on: August 15, 2009, 11:40:42 AM »
the only thing I remember is from season 8 and when Jen was saying she didn't want to go to sequester that if she didn't America would get her vote.  Not sure if she was getting that from the BB handbook or what. 

We need a special episode tomorrow with Julie to explain what's gonna happen with the double eviction...gone I'm assuming...and with the jury vote.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #888 on: August 15, 2009, 11:49:32 AM »
They're not going to cut the house down from seven to five so quickly. I think Michele's going to put up a replacement nominee and then they'll just do a normal eviction show on Thursday instead of the double eviction. Julie will explain why before the Thursday show and they'll show Chima leaving either on her own terms or the terms of CBS.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #889 on: August 15, 2009, 12:10:28 PM »
They're not going to cut the house down from seven to five so quickly. I think Michele's going to put up a replacement nominee and then they'll just do a normal eviction show on Thursday instead of the double eviction. Julie will explain why before the Thursday show and they'll show Chima leaving either on her own terms or the terms of CBS.
I'm thinking no double eviction either which bodes well for Jeff and Jordan IMO because I was scared for them, lol

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #890 on: August 15, 2009, 12:16:53 PM »
One would think that Michlele would have to do another quicky Nom meeting before POV wouldn't you think? I mean if they are all playing for POV and lets say Kevin wins and Michele Nominates Lydia after the POV comp then he would most likely save her. It makes no sense not to nominate someone before the POV comp right?

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #891 on: August 15, 2009, 12:17:14 PM »
I'm so happy now....I was freaking out about the double eviction this week cuz of Jeff and Jordan. Now that Chima has quit, it will be a normal live eviction show. Thinks that America will be the 7th jury vote. I hope Michele put up Lydia in Chima's place.

HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN......GOOD RIDDANCE, CHIMA!

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #892 on: August 15, 2009, 12:24:07 PM »
now I'm really wondering what they're gonna do with tomorrow night's show.  It ends with the noms but really how can they have the voiceover at the end saying "who will win POV and will they use it to save chima or nat" when the know she's gone.

I think they'll have to have another nom ceremony before POV and air that on tomorrow's show along with the Chima drama.  I can't wait to see how they edit this.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #893 on: August 15, 2009, 12:25:38 PM »
Michelle may look distressed because:

She has to nominate a replacement (Lydia)
If Kevin wins POV and removes Lydia, then Michelle HAS to nominate Russell, Jeff or Jordan.....if she doesnt nom Russell in that case and either Jeff or Jordan then Jeff OR Jordan will go home.

Nat vs. Jeff/Jordan

Russell evict J/J
Kevin evict J/J
Lydia evict J/J
J/J evict Nat

Just my thoughts.

I hope that Kevin does not win POV.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #894 on: August 15, 2009, 12:28:36 PM »
I'm thinking no double eviction either which bodes well for Jeff and Jordan IMO because I was scared for them, lol

I was too...the only possible good thing I saw was that if Nat left first on Thurs and then Chima was the second to go that we would be spared of her acting up for another week being on the block.

But I couldn't deal with losing Jeff or Jordan quickly like that on a double eviction.  I would need time to prepare myself.   :'( :'(

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #895 on: August 15, 2009, 01:02:05 PM »
Michelle may look distressed because:

She has to nominate a replacement (Lydia)
If Kevin wins POV and removes Lydia, then Michelle HAS to nominate Russell, Jeff or Jordan.....if she doesnt nom Russell in that case and either Jeff or Jordan then Jeff OR Jordan will go home.

Nat vs. Jeff/Jordan

Russell evict J/J
Kevin evict J/J
Lydia evict J/J
J/J evict Nat

Just my thoughts.

I hope that Kevin does not win POV.

Hopefully Kevin will not win the POV    or if he does   Michelle would put up Russ.  Then their could be a
tie and Michelle could then vote out Nat. 

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #896 on: August 15, 2009, 01:41:54 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 11:

Week 1: Jessie, HOH, Chima & Lydia nominated, Russell wins veto, used on Lydia, Braden up, Braden evicted 5-5
Week 2: Ronnie, HOH, Jeff & Laura nominated, Jeff wins veto, used on self, Jordan up, Laura evicted 8-1
Week 3: Jessie, HOH, Jordan & Michele nominated, Michele wins veto, used on self, Casey up, Casey evicted 7-1
Week 4: Russell, HOH, Lydia & Ronnie nominated, Michele wins veto, not used, Ronnie evicted 4-3
Week 5: Chima, HOH, Lydia & Russell nominated, Kevin wins veto, not used, Jeff uses the Coup D' Etat, Jessie & Natalie nominated, Jessie evicted 3-2
Week 6: Michele, HOH, Chima & Natalie nominated, Chima leaves BB, to be continued...
« Last Edit: August 15, 2009, 02:24:48 PM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #897 on: August 15, 2009, 01:47:32 PM »
i can proudly say that i was one of the many that wrote a letter and sent it several times to CBS about chima saying she was the twin towers..  as a NY'r that one sent me off !!   :ugot

i am sure that BB production just had enough.. she was breaking every rule or coming dangerously close to hurting someone. they knew what they had to to do  in order to get that poison out from their show and they in turned PUSHED HER BUTTONS this time around. plus having a meeting telling her she had to pay for the mic (which i'm sure she knew) it wasn't hard to let her dive and plummet off that cliff she forever talked about.

cya chima   :neener:   there's no pull cord for the chute this time!!
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #898 on: August 15, 2009, 01:49:26 PM »
Just a thought about the jury situation, they could get rid of Jessie and make it an odd number again.  Give him the equivelent of the stipend and send him on his way.

Could you imagain Lydia- going to the jury and no Jessie!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #899 on: August 15, 2009, 02:02:55 PM »
I'm sure BB has always had a backup plan it wil be interesting to see how this is handled.