Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 303311 times)

Offline californiamom

• RFF Jr. Member
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #850 on: August 15, 2009, 03:19:07 AM »
First off....Thank you updaters!!! You guys are doing awesome and I KNOW it's gotta be tough with this bunch! I think this is worse than when I would try and update with Whamber and Natalie. Those girls were stealthy whisperers. But I'd take rolling stuff back to relisten than listen to this BS. grrrr Good job outta you guys :hearts:

Chima has the show by the balls...it's disgusting. They should have nipped her behavior in the bud when she would talk about production all of the time earlier in the game. But throwing the mic in the water? Yelling FU to production? She's a serious nutcase. She's going to be awfully embaressed when she sees how she REALLY looks. She thinks she's coming off as a badass...but it's coming off pathetic. And the reason she's REALLY doing it? She knows she's going out and doesn't want to blame herself, so she'll blame everyone else.

And Jordan NEEDS to let Lydia know what she knows and that she'll tell to get them to act better. I would. I HATE that they are just taking the abuse. They are giving them ALL of the power, it's ridiculous. They need to step up and stop letting these losers walk all over them. geesh. I WISH one of them would say something along the lines that "OH, you're mad because I played the game better than you? okay" and I wish someone would stir the pot between nat and Lydia.....someone MUST know that Skanky was giving Jesse bjs in the HOH room and doin' him in the Have Not room. That would be SO awesome if it came out? How come Julie didn't just say, "hey....you and Lydia were initmate...what's up with that?"

Anyways....I swear I'm not gonna watch the live shows until Chima leaves.....bitch.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #851 on: August 15, 2009, 04:08:46 AM »
Ya' know what?  I just remembered how many times "they" told someone that they were going up as a pawn prior to the ceremony.  That would be 2X's as bad because they directly told them!

This issue is dead.  :touche:

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #852 on: August 15, 2009, 05:14:35 AM »
ChiMonster Gone!!!!!   

Offline Atomic_Skittles

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #853 on: August 15, 2009, 05:20:44 AM »
Yep! It's party time!!!!   :wohoo:

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #854 on: August 15, 2009, 05:30:59 AM »
This could be sooo awesome.  With only 6 people in the Jury House BB could wait till the final 2 and then give America a choice that in case of a tie who would we like to see win.    :wohoo:

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #855 on: August 15, 2009, 05:53:01 AM »
 :yess:
I am so glad that Chima is gone.   I honestly believe that Nat and Lydia will  stop doing ****....they will be scared, and chima was the ring leader.  I could not believe how bad the "sore losers" were behaving.  Chima being 34, acting like a three year old.   I just wonder how the screening process will change in the future.

BB has to scramble to figure out how this will impact the game  (probably no doubel eviction week..yeah for the good guys..) they not only have to focus on the jury votes and jury members, rather or not to bring somone back..(i know, i know, usually want happend with no one in sequester)...they also have to figure out how to edit the behavior and antics leding upop tochima leaving..that should be interesting as well....

NOW GAME...as i said, this bodes well for the good guys...probably no double evictions so we can get another  sore loser, or kevin out.   SOMONE needs to realize that kevin is the biggest threat to win at this point because of jury votes....even though jessie dissed him, the others willget him on board...kevin is hte onw who can get to the end, he has proven that he can win a comp, and he could beat any of the good guys in the final.....THOUGHTS.....

MIchelle is pretty smart. and  her thinking about keeping russell is a good idea..for her own game..of course i want jeff to win, but i can respect someone who plays a good game.. they shoould get nat, then kevin then lydida out...and then we willsee what happens....

I cant wait to find out what happens this week.

i cannot get the wizard of oz song out of my head...."Ding dong the witch is dead, the witch is dead... (of course tht is chima).

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #856 on: August 15, 2009, 07:12:52 AM »
Just finished catching up on the feeds and OMG Chima is gone.  OUT OF THE HOUSE GONE.  Now Russell is acting all nicey nice to Michele and in the end he will screw her.  Michele don't allign yourself with this guy.  :'(

Thunder :tup: good thing you were the night owl here to catch it all--great posting!!  I left after an hour of fish...TY  :jumpy:  :jam:
No MSG!

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #857 on: August 15, 2009, 07:25:03 AM »
Just finished catching up on the feeds and OMG Chima is gone.  OUT OF THE HOUSE GONE.  Now Russell is acting all nicey nice to Michele and in the end he will screw her.  Michele don't allign yourself with this guy.  :'(

Thunder :tup: good thing you were the night owl here to catch it all--great posting!!  I left after an hour of fish...TY  :jumpy:  :jam:

Yes, great job Thunder, thank you so much for catching all that!  :tup:  :hugs:

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #858 on: August 15, 2009, 08:41:18 AM »
WOW     What a wonderful surprise to catch up on the feeds and see that
CHIMA IS GONE   :wohoo:   I hope we find out exactly what she did.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #859 on: August 15, 2009, 09:17:29 AM »
WOW     What a wonderful surprise to catch up on the feeds and see that
CHIMA IS GONE   :wohoo:   I hope we find out exactly what she did.

To me it sounds like the producers had enough of Chima's antics--for an Exec Producer to show up on the set late night...not good.  Maybe the "red dye" threats towards Michele? Good riddance though!  Chima's career in the entertainment industry is over.
No MSG!

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #860 on: August 15, 2009, 09:31:20 AM »
No MSG!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #861 on: August 15, 2009, 09:39:01 AM »
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #862 on: August 15, 2009, 09:49:08 AM »
Thunderstruck you rocked it out last night girl!  :wohoo:

Kudos to you  :yess: great job  :jumpy:

Happy days are here again....the Chimonster is gggoooonnnneeeeee  :hearts: :jam:

delightful just delightful

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #863 on: August 15, 2009, 09:49:57 AM »
Found this in the news:  Big Brother 11: Chima is a quitter!

http://www.examiner.com/x-14612-Big-Brother-Examiner~y2009m8d15-Big-Brother-11-Chima-is-a-quitter

Thanks CT     There is a poll at the end of the article.......95% of the people are happy that she is gone

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #864 on: August 15, 2009, 09:54:34 AM »
First of all, that article is all pro-Chima.....saying she quit when we all know that is not (probably) true.

And why did she think that she got so 'screwed' (paraphrasing the f-word)?  Because Jeff got to override her HOH authority?  Welcome to BB !!  Expect the unexpected!  What a prima donna.  I couldn't stand her from Day 1 and I'm glad she's gone.  Can't wait to hear what Marcellus has to say......
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #865 on: August 15, 2009, 09:58:31 AM »
Found this in the news:  Big Brother 11: Chima is a quitter!

http://www.examiner.com/x-14612-Big-Brother-Examiner~y2009m8d15-Big-Brother-11-Chima-is-a-quitter

CT! Thanks for finding this  :tup:

Here's a link for Flashback, the last time she was seen: http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,19706.msg448975.html#msg448975

Yip last I saw of her too.  I left after fish for an hour.
No MSG!

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #866 on: August 15, 2009, 10:02:27 AM »
Here's my take

Chima was there to further her career/fame factor.   Her quitting makes a bigger splash than actually playing the game out.  She now has her 15 mins., with the theroy that all publicity is good publicity.  She certainly just made a headline.  :groan:

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #867 on: August 15, 2009, 10:24:28 AM »
This is a long wake up

You think BB is playing, "Ding dong the with is dead..."  From the Wizard of Oz?  :lol:

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #868 on: August 15, 2009, 10:31:03 AM »
OK   this is strange ...... now the feeds show all the HGs still sleeping   :duno:

hmmmmm  is the "wicked witch playing with our computers"   :funny:   

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #869 on: August 15, 2009, 10:35:31 AM »
That would be the perfect wake up song, because somewhere in it, it says, "Get out of bed, you sleepy heads!"  :lol:  :casey

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #870 on: August 15, 2009, 10:40:04 AM »
OK   this is strange ...... now the feeds show all the HGs still sleeping   :duno:

hmmmmm  is the "wicked witch playing with our computers"   :funny:   

:funny: 
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #871 on: August 15, 2009, 10:44:35 AM »
Ok couldn't resist, the lyrics to the song:

Munchkins:
Ding Dong! The Witch is dead. Which old Witch? The Wicked Witch!
Ding Dong! The Wicked Witch is dead.
Wake up - sleepy head, rub your eyes, get out of bed.
Wake up, the Wicked Witch is dead. She's gone where the goblins go,
Below - below - below. Yo-ho, let's open up and sing and ring the bells out.
Ding Dong' the merry-oh, sing it high, sing it low.
Let them know
The Wicked Witch is dead!

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #872 on: August 15, 2009, 10:46:32 AM »
I'm going to be singing the song all day now    :lol:

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #873 on: August 15, 2009, 10:46:46 AM »
Here's my take

Chima was there to further her career/fame factor.   Her quitting makes a bigger splash than actually playing the game out.  She now has her 15 mins., with the theroy that all publicity is good publicity.  She certainly just made a headline.  

I agree completely.  I still don't see what she was so freakin' upset about.  She wasn't treated any differently than anyone else.  She figured she was gone this week anyway....so why not make a bigger impression by throwing an as*-whooping fit and quit.  (at first I thought she was probably kicked out, but that would allow her to say 'poor me' even more).

I thought it was funny that apparently Lydia and Nat were crying and banging on the DR door and wanting to quit too.....  There were/are some people with some serious problems in that house this season.  
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #874 on: August 15, 2009, 10:55:52 AM »

I could not believe how bad the "sore losers" were behaving.  Chima being 34, acting like a three year old.   I just wonder how the screening process will change in the future

My three year old grandson doesn't even act like that.  Chima needs to apologize to America and then
she needs some major help .... IMO