Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 304655 times)

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #800 on: August 14, 2009, 08:17:03 PM »
Even though I'd like to see Chim and Nat up.  I think a Chim & Lydia nom could be a good move to.  That way one from each "little alliance"is up.  If Chim takes herself off, Nat goes up.  If Lydia down, kevin possible up.  Could make for interesting outcomes when its time to evict.  

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #801 on: August 14, 2009, 08:20:12 PM »
Even though I'd like to see Chim and Nat up.  I think a Chim & Lydia nom could be a good move to.  That way one from each "little alliance"is up.  If Chim takes herself off, Nat goes up.  If Lydia down, kevin possible up.  Could make for interesting outcomes when its time to evict.  
Luckily, even if it's Chima and Nat, only one can come down with the Veto and the other is gone!  :casey

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #802 on: August 14, 2009, 08:23:16 PM »
hey CT :waves:  i think the michele /jeff thing was a peck on the cheek. nothing big..

i found it more  odd (yeah i know) that michele  and jordan were in the shower together after the comp in the HOH  even though they were in thier undies :funny:

on a side note i wonder how long it will take for them to catch michele rubbing one out in the HOH room! :funny:  :funny:

:lolmao:  and ewwwwww  :funny: :funny: :funny:
No MSG!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #803 on: August 14, 2009, 08:23:25 PM »
  on a side note i wonder how long it will take for them to catch michele rubbing one out in the HOH room! :funny:  :funny:

OMG, we thought is was night terrors, it was night pleasures!  Grunt, groan, roll-over NO, NO, NO  :flirt:

I was on the feeds early this morning and i was laughing i kept runing in to see what the heck she was doing.. LOL she wasn't moving and jordan was in the bed so i know she didn't  "get some of her own" last night.. LOL however tonight is a whole other story!! :funny: :funny: 
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #804 on: August 14, 2009, 08:23:28 PM »
Also, Chima knows that Gnat started the lie about the "green room gate".  More ammunition.
I don't think the vote to evict will have any effect on the two mini cliques because the "good" side has the votes to evict who/whom (not sure of my grammar here) ever they want.  JMO
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #805 on: August 14, 2009, 08:25:52 PM »
I think Lydia secretly wants to go, thinking she will have Jessie to herself for a whole week   :kuss: :res:   How ironic if she does goes, flies into Jessie's branches, and then 1 hour later, is walks Gnat  :meow: :meow:  At that point, the Jury house might be more fun to watch!

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #806 on: August 14, 2009, 08:27:34 PM »
I will be crossing my fingers for Chima and Nat/Lyd/Kev I really don't care too much who she goes up against as long as she goes...   :knuckles:

Welcome Bayliee, I hope Chima goes too!  How annoying can someone be?  

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #807 on: August 14, 2009, 08:28:57 PM »
I think Lydia secretly wants to go, thinking she will have Jessie to herself for a whole week   :kuss: :res:   How ironic if she does goes, flies into Jessie's branches, and then 1 hour later, is walks Gnat  :meow: :meow:  At that point, the Jury house might be more fun to watch!

oh yeah A1  she wants to leave that's what yesterday was all about them throwing themselves on the sword for him.. and she also flat out said she wanted to go  if that's what it came to  not to use the POV on her.

she'll also throw the POV comp just to make sure she stays on the block. she just wants his meat

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #808 on: August 14, 2009, 08:29:32 PM »
Queeny posted it straight up and so true: "She is completely counter-productive to her own cause."

Chima is not as bright as she "says" she is and she has the nerve to call Jordo dumb?
No MSG!

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #809 on: August 14, 2009, 08:30:14 PM »
Also, Chima knows that Gnat started the lie about the "green room gate". 

Did you start that term "green room gate"?  I love it  :funny: And yes, Chima will unload, AWESOME  :snicker:

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #810 on: August 14, 2009, 08:32:53 PM »

LOL with Double Eviction coming up! all 3 of em in the juror house by next Thursday evening.  :funny:
No MSG!

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #811 on: August 14, 2009, 08:35:59 PM »
Also, Chima knows that Gnat started the lie about the "green room gate". 

Did you start that term "green room gate"?  I love it  :funny: And yes, Chima will unload, AWESOME  :snicker:

I don't think any one else used it yet and YES it started almost as much trouble as Watergate  :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy:

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #812 on: August 14, 2009, 08:37:32 PM »
Is this just me, or isn't this taking long for a nomination ceremony???  Maybe Chima attacked Michelle and they just threw her out.   :yess: :jumpy: :yess:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #813 on: August 14, 2009, 08:40:36 PM »
Is this just me, or isn't this taking long for a nomination ceremony???  Maybe Chima attacked Michelle and they just threw her out.   :yess: :jumpy: :yess:
If Nat and Chim were nominated maybe they cried foul that Michele told Nat ahead of time and its against the rules.  And are screaming not fair, not fair, not fair!!!!!!!!!  We want more goodies!!! (:;)What are you guys going to give us now???????

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #814 on: August 14, 2009, 08:42:19 PM »
i think everything this season has taken long cuz of chima's prep time and jessie's routine.. "what is the common denominator?"  :funny:  :funny: 

Offline sweettart422

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #815 on: August 14, 2009, 08:43:19 PM »
Did Michelle actually say the words "I am nominating you"  to Nat the rat?

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #816 on: August 14, 2009, 08:46:38 PM »

If Nat and Chim were nominated maybe they cried foul that Michele told Nat ahead of time and its against the rules.  And are screaming not fair, not fair, not fair!!!!!!!!!  We want more goodies!!! (:;)What are you guys going to give us now???????
[/quote]

:lolmao: Maybe a COLD  :shower:  or a  :hammer  or a  :boot:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #817 on: August 14, 2009, 08:49:03 PM »
Did Michelle actually say the words "I am nominating you"  to Nat the rat?

no nat asked her whats in her head and michele said that she can't keep her promise of NOT putting her up tht she made last week.. and also said that she's giving her a chance to fight for the POV

i'm nominating you did not  come out of her mouth

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #818 on: August 14, 2009, 08:53:39 PM »

I checked the timing on the last three nomination ceremonies and the were 1 to 1 1/4 hours max.

This one is taking longer, by far.

Yes, Michelle incinuated Natalie would go up.  She said she felt bad because last week she gave Nat her word and it would have been true because she was going to put up Jessie.  Now that Jessie's gone, she feels bad to take back her word.  But she is giving her the chance to play for Veto and she's not back-dooring her, but she is sorry she had to take back her word.

In a nut-shell, Michelle did let Natalie know she was going up this week  :groan:  But not "I'm Nominating you"

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #819 on: August 14, 2009, 08:56:15 PM »
Well, it's Nat and Chima up.

Nat just told Lydia that Michelle will get some disease or something for the karma of putting up Chima  :funny:

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #820 on: August 14, 2009, 08:58:09 PM »
It sounds like Chima flipped her lid, according the folks in the HOH room.
No MSG!

Offline sweettart422

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #821 on: August 14, 2009, 08:58:33 PM »
Thanks for the answer :jumpy:!  My opinion is she never actually said that she was putting her up!! she just insinuated that she will. Natalie is such a baby!! If you cant handle the heat get out of the kitchen!!!  Why doesn't anyone suspect that she is over the age of 21, she was drinking last night do they really think that BB would let an 18 year old drink?

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #822 on: August 14, 2009, 08:59:31 PM »
BBAD should be GREAT tonight!
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline dixonduke

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #823 on: August 14, 2009, 09:00:21 PM »
It's amazing to me how some of these people are delusional. It's ok for them to pull their shenanigans when they are in power, but when they are not it is poor me, poor me........

That is why I try to root for the people that understand the game......back stab them before they back stab me.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #824 on: August 14, 2009, 09:00:50 PM »
BBAD should be GREAT tonight!

well that depends on how much of the Chim show you can take!!