Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 303416 times)

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #700 on: August 13, 2009, 08:25:17 PM »
Jeff has to let Russell in on his alliance and he realizes that

He said he hates both michele and russell but he needs to keep them for numbers and that's it

Jeff just picked up Kevin, he can afford to lose Russell.  Russell is the bigger threat. IMO
When? Didn't Kevin just put up Russell and Jeff for the HOH Comp?

Kevin voted Jessie out--Jeff will find out Russ voted for Jess to stay.  Jeff kept Russ for the vote AGAINST Jess, it did not happen.
No MSG!

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #701 on: August 13, 2009, 08:26:02 PM »
That wasn't for Jeff, that was for Natalie.

In the HOH Comp he put up Jeff and Russell. He's with Lydia and Lydia was balling her eyes out. I think the lines are drawn in the sand.
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #702 on: August 13, 2009, 08:31:35 PM »
Did anyone catch Chima coaching Kevin by pointing to Russell and Jeff as the next to put up for questions? A woman scorned, no doubt!

Now - I know I should remember this from all of the seasons I watched, but I can't wrap my mind around double eviction - - I always have a problem with that! Could someone give me a quick 101 on how it works? You can use HG names as examples if that would be easier.......

I noticed her coaching too.

The way I remember it is, they have the voting process, then play for HOH. (A speeded up process) Then Julie tells them to go back to the LR and springs the 2nd eviction on them. The new HOH has like seconds to put two people up and they vote again. No time to strategies. Seems like they speed up the HOH comp too but someone will know and tell us.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #703 on: August 13, 2009, 08:32:15 PM »
That wasn't for Jeff, that was for Natalie.

In the HOH Comp he put up Jeff and Russell. He's with Lydia and Lydia was balling her eyes out. I think the lines are drawn in the sand.
Chima told Kevin to put up Russell and Jeff, he just reacted.  Chima knew what she was doing...but so did Jeff when he turned around and put up Chima and Nat.  

Russell (if exposed for the Jessie vote) will just say that he was saving the men because the women are going to ban together.  He said this to Jeff many times and Jeff may not like it, but he will understand why Russell voted to keep Jessie.  They will remain together despite the Jessie vote.

Kevin was also just called Gucci by Jordan and Jeff, so Jeff is not against Kevin.  It's a game and Jeff knows not to offend anyone.  He's a very smart player.  It's all numbers, not that he "trusts" them.

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #704 on: August 13, 2009, 08:34:19 PM »
I never said Jeff was against Kevin individually, it's just pretty clear that he's leaning more on their side than his. That's probably why they're talking up to him about how he's good with them, otherwise they wouldn't need to mention it.

And I know Russ + Jeff will stay together. There's Jeff and Jordan and then they have people who will cling to them and keep them safe, Michele and Russell. Then there is Kevin who has been on about all week about needing to nominate Jeff. Thus I don't see Kevin abandoning Lydia to go with Jeff and Jordan like my original point. Doesn't make sense to me.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #705 on: August 13, 2009, 08:35:57 PM »
Double eviction nights have had Vetos in the past. Last season, I think they had to find Veto symbols in the haystack or something. So they'll have a sped-up version of the Veto competition. The HOH and nominees might just choose people instead of picking names out of a bag.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #706 on: August 13, 2009, 08:37:11 PM »
I never said Jeff was against Kevin individually, it's just pretty clear that he's leaning more on their side than his. That's probably why they're talking up to him about how he's good with them, otherwise they wouldn't need to mention it.

And I know Russ + Jeff will stay together. There's Jeff and Jordan and then they have people who will cling to them and keep them safe, Michele and Russell. Then there is Kevin who has been on about all week about needing to nominate Jeff. Thus I don't see Kevin abandoning Lydia to go with Jeff and Jordan like my original point. Doesn't make sense to me.
If Jessie didn't snub Kevin, I think you'd be right on target.  Now I don't know?  You could be right!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #707 on: August 13, 2009, 08:40:53 PM »
Double eviction nights have had Vetos in the past. Last season, I think they had to find Veto symbols in the haystack or something. So they'll have a sped-up version of the Veto competition. The HOH and nominees might just choose people instead of picking names out of a bag.

That's right!! They did have the veto comp too!  :groan:

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #708 on: August 13, 2009, 08:41:02 PM »
I'm looking forward to seeing what Lydia does.  Will she be the grieving, vengeful girlfriend and go after Jeff?  Or will she realize that he prolonged her life in the house by removing Jessie and find new loyalties?

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #709 on: August 13, 2009, 08:41:31 PM »
All the girls are out playing now, like nothing happened.

I think they were all very upset and then realized that Jessie would eventually have to go (woman power) and atleast their hands are clean.  They'll still attack Jeff and Russell for the woman power and blame it on the Coupe D'etat.  They are hurt, but smart.

Plus Kevin is still up Chima's butt and he's trying to help Chima through her grieving process  :groan:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #710 on: August 13, 2009, 08:45:02 PM »
Did anyone catch Chima coaching Kevin by pointing to Russell and Jeff as the next to put up for questions? A woman scorned, no doubt!

Now - I know I should remember this from all of the seasons I watched, but I can't wrap my mind around double eviction - - I always have a problem with that! Could someone give me a quick 101 on how it works? You can use HG names as examples if that would be easier.......

I noticed her coaching too.

The way I remember it is, they have the voting process, then play for HOH. (A speeded up process) Then Julie tells them to go back to the LR and springs the 2nd eviction on them. The new HOH has like seconds to put two people up and they vote again. No time to strategies. Seems like they speed up the HOH comp too but someone will know and tell us.

Yes, but doesn't the mini HOH only get to be HOH for like ten minutes and then there is another HOH comp for the actual week-long reign? I remember that since the the Evel Dick days - the mini HOH only gets a basket, a music CD and a letter from home, but does not get the room, family photos, etc. They never even used to get the basket, but I think ED put up such a stink, and they really liked him a lot, so they set a precedent with him. Remember that Zach had to share the CD player with ED and he was pissy about it? That was the week that both what's her name - the BOOYAH chick, and her boyfriend Eric went out one right after the other, and Jameka was left in the house with Zach, Danielle and ED - right??

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #711 on: August 13, 2009, 08:48:50 PM »
This is it:

Vote for Michele's HOH thing
New HOH Comp
Announcement of Double Eviction
Nominations quickly
veto quickly
eviction
new HOH

Last year they ran a little late and didn't have time for the next HOH so they ran it the next day and Jerry won it in the bowling thing.

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #712 on: August 13, 2009, 08:53:41 PM »
What a horrible cast making the producers give in to their demands or else they threaten to walk. ugh.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #713 on: August 13, 2009, 08:54:12 PM »
Do the houseguests know it's a double eviction or is that a surprise?

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #714 on: August 13, 2009, 08:57:21 PM »
it's a surprise

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #715 on: August 13, 2009, 08:59:27 PM »
Was it Chicken George who had to make the sudden decision and put up Howie?

They might think there will be a double eviction at some point but they shouldn't know that it is next week. I heard Jeff talking about a double eviction the other day.

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #716 on: August 13, 2009, 09:01:03 PM »
What a horrible cast making the producers give in to their demands or else they threaten to walk. ugh.

huh?  What did I miss?  (too much going on the last couple of days to keep track of everything)

I'm really surprised Chima is as calm as she is,....  
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #717 on: August 13, 2009, 09:10:12 PM »

what demands?? what did I miss??????

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #718 on: August 13, 2009, 09:10:35 PM »

huh?  What did I miss?  (too much going on the last couple of days to keep track of everything)

I'm really surprised Chima is as calm as she is,....  
They are giving them beauty products because Chima, Natalie and Lydia threatened to leave the show because they were pissed off of what happened to Jessie. And she always complains about how she needs to talk to the producers and **** like they should owe her something.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #719 on: August 13, 2009, 09:14:08 PM »
Yeah, Jeff and Russell didn't get any products because Jeff said that is not fair that they gave all the girls a beauty product while he needed contact solution.  Guys were jipped.

By the way, when Jessie was evicted, I had two Jaegerbombs.   :jam:

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #720 on: August 13, 2009, 09:15:50 PM »
They are giving them beauty products because Chima, Natalie and Lydia threatened to leave the show because they were pissed off of what happened to Jessie. And she always complains about how she needs to talk to the producers and **** like they should owe her something.

OMG!!  are you kidding?  What happened to Jessie?  He was voted off?  Hellooo.....It's all part of the show (game)....  IMO he shouldn't have been there, anyway.  

And I can't believe the producers are allowing them to do that.....  don't they sign contracts or something?  

Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #721 on: August 13, 2009, 10:10:22 PM »
Chima was told the last person who had 'THE POWER' won it.  Is that true? 

The fact that it was not used is probably because the person he wanted out, was going out.

Chima's grandma said it best...Chima needs to listen to other people's interpretations of what is really happening instead of being so headstrong that her opinion is the "right" opinion.  Wise Woman.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #722 on: August 13, 2009, 10:22:11 PM »
I know Russ has to go but PLEASE GET CHIM OUT OF THERE>  She's such a whiney B****.  I cannot stand another minute of her.  those 3 females need to be broken up and put out.  First Nat and Lydia wanted each other by the throat.  Now they are buddy buddy over some idiot named Jesse?!?!?!?!??!?  Are you kidding me.  Why didn't they let them leave the show.  It would have been the BEST reality show stopper of all time.  ANd whoever said it was right on.  let them leave bring back those voted off. That would have made from great TV.  Not production kissing their butts with beauty products.   :funny:

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #723 on: August 13, 2009, 10:28:08 PM »
Yeah, Jeff and Russell didn't get any products because Jeff said that is not fair that they gave all the girls a beauty product while he needed contact solution.  Guys were jipped.

By the way, when Jessie was evicted, I had two Jaegerbombs.   :jam:

Right On Thunder  :jam:  LOL
No MSG!

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #724 on: August 13, 2009, 10:30:43 PM »
Chima was told the last person who had 'THE POWER' won it.  Is that true?  

The fact that it was not used is probably because the person he wanted out, was going out.

Chima's grandma said it best...Chima needs to listen to other people's interpretations of what is really happening instead of being so headstrong that her opinion is the "right" opinion.  Wise Woman.
Mike won the Coup D'Etat and the show, yeah.

He didn't use it because he didn't care who went out. He and Will(Chilltown) threw absolutely everything except the final HOHs and that one and floated their way to the end. They made an alliance with every all-star and every one they wanted to go went anyways, they got Janelle to put up her best friend Marcellas and out and Erika to get her best friend Danielle out.

Watch BB7 if you have the chance, it is wonderful. They'd throw vetoes and just take like 30 prizes and ask to be nominated, Will asked to be voted out and it was unanimous to keep them. Probably the best players ever aha.