Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 303365 times)

Offline nanaof4

• RFF Jr. Member
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #625 on: August 13, 2009, 03:18:10 PM »
I was wondering if anyone remembers if Mike Bogey used the power on the All Star game and if he did when did he use it??? Thanks

Offline DocTerv

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #626 on: August 13, 2009, 03:20:10 PM »
If only we had an RFF mole in the audience to let us know what's happening..... :(

Offline LLeif885

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #627 on: August 13, 2009, 03:27:00 PM »
I was wondering if anyone remembers if Mike Bogey used the power on the All Star game and if he did when did he use it??? Thanks

No he did not, he didn't think he needed it the first 2 weeks and then he won HOH the third week.

Offline LLeif885

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #628 on: August 13, 2009, 03:28:08 PM »
It started here: http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,19934.msg446795.html#msg446795 about 9:45 PM BBT. Not sure which cam.

Thanks, I'll have to check that out.

Just watched "the fight"... I think Jessie was drunk during the whole thing... he seemed OUT OF IT during most of the fight and most of his arguments are incoherent.  I felt bad for Michelle.

Offline nanaof4

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #629 on: August 13, 2009, 03:30:05 PM »
What was with Jesse and Russ having this huge fight, but in the middle of it they high 5 each other. WTH

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #630 on: August 13, 2009, 03:30:39 PM »
If only we had an RFF mole in the audience to let us know what's happening..... :(

I bet BB confiscates their cell phones before they can get into the studio.  ;)  but it would be nice for a hint or 6.

(Itaylor, I need to go find the flashback! Thanks for reminding me.)  :tup:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #631 on: August 13, 2009, 03:31:47 PM »
Will:

Start a chant for us!

Hopefully, Jessie AND Chima are with Julie right now discussing why they are gone!
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline LLeif885

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #632 on: August 13, 2009, 03:33:19 PM »
What was with Jesse and Russ having this huge fight, but in the middle of it they high 5 each other. WTH

There were a few times when they were in each others face that I was almost afraid they were going to kiss.  I think they were playing for the camera the entire time because that was by far the weirdest confrontation EVER.

They went from being angry to joking about it which is what blew off the steam I think

Offline nanaof4

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #633 on: August 13, 2009, 03:37:40 PM »
Do you think this year has been any more violent than the past seasons???

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #634 on: August 13, 2009, 03:51:48 PM »
 :waves: FYI guys - Marcellas  and Chima are very good friends. He is the reason she is in the house. He hooked her up with casting. That is the reason she can't talk about it while she is in there.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #635 on: August 13, 2009, 04:23:18 PM »
I know that most here will not agree with me but I still cannot believe that they let Evil Dick get away with his treatement of Jen several years ago.

I liked Jen.

Hated EvilDick and his protein deprived daughter.

That to me was by far the most violent behavior on this show ever.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #636 on: August 13, 2009, 04:32:18 PM »
BB8 was the worst season ever. Eric won that season for Dick, it's hard for him not to win when the guy who makes the decisions for one side is forced to keeping him. He woulda been gone when he was beside Dustin or the veto he won but BB told him he couldn't use it to backdoor Dick/Danielle because people didn't have enough time to vote in but they showed it on the show like it was his decision. Uuuuuuuugh.

BB8 was the one season I had feeds for and I hate the ending more than anything aha.
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline melonboy66

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #637 on: August 13, 2009, 04:48:03 PM »
It would be perfect if Jeff does replace both nomenations with Jess leaving, then Jeff winning the hoh tonight.

Offline DocTerv

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #638 on: August 13, 2009, 04:50:41 PM »
I agree, this season has been much less violent and personally vicious than BB8.
Evil Dick was preordained by the producers to win that season no matter how horribly he behaved.
This season really is on a high school level by comparison.  

Offline MeganInOkla

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #639 on: August 13, 2009, 05:09:00 PM »
Anything new?? This is ridiculous! (:;)

Offline sweettart422

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #640 on: August 13, 2009, 05:10:45 PM »
So Jeff still can play for the HOH tonight even if he used the CDE?  This sucks, I wish the live show was actually live!!!

Offline sweettart422

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #641 on: August 13, 2009, 05:16:03 PM »
Does anyone else think that Jessie looks like vanilla ice on steroids?? 

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #642 on: August 13, 2009, 05:17:39 PM »

No, we have 3 feeds of trivia and every now and then they try to put the live chat on with Chelsia and Missy but the sound is messed up.   :lol:

Welcome to RFF Megan!

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #643 on: August 13, 2009, 05:20:23 PM »
:waves: FYI guys - Marcellas  and Chima are very good friends. He is the reason she is in the house. He hooked her up with casting. That is the reason she can't talk about it while she is in there.

Hey Artzy  :waves:  During the live show with those 2 chicks Marcelllas said he knows Chima.  The man still has selected hearing though re: Chima's usage of the "T" word.

I'll pose my question again,  is this the first time this has happened, i.e., the coup being used, the taping not being live, feeds shut down?
No MSG!

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #644 on: August 13, 2009, 05:21:02 PM »
Does anyone else think that Jessie looks like vanilla ice on steroids?? 

LOL  :funny:
No MSG!

Offline MeganInOkla

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #645 on: August 13, 2009, 05:23:58 PM »

No, we have 3 feeds of trivia and every now and then they try to put the live chat on with Chelsia and Missy but the sound is messed up.   :lol:

Welcome to RFF Megan!

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:
Thanks TL!! My first post was over on the live feeds thanking everyone for contributing to the updates! I can't get myself to subscribe. I think if I did I would never do anything else, but the update threads make it easier to get things done and check in every once in awhile! lol Today, however, I have nothing to do and they pull this!  :'(

Offline yecal59

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #646 on: August 13, 2009, 05:24:14 PM »
Apparently there are spoilers on jokers.  They listed two possible HOH winners.  I won't believe anything until I see it because you just never know about these apparent audience members...

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #647 on: August 13, 2009, 05:31:20 PM »

Hey Artzy  :waves:  During the live show with those 2 chicks Marcelllas said he knows Chima.  The man still has selected hearing though re: Chima's usage of the "T" word.

I'll pose my question again,  is this the first time this has happened, i.e., the coup being used, the taping not being live, feeds shut down?
The Coup being used - yes. I don't know about the other two. I don't remember it happening before - but this is the 11th season! Did you guys know that 100 Live Show ticket holders were turned away when they got to CBS today so they could seat 100 BBVIPs instead? I am wondering if they are expecting a problem with Jesse - or whomever the evictee is - once they reach Julie and the audience, and they don't want  "innocents" nearby. Who knows - I think this is a show of firsts for BB.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #648 on: August 13, 2009, 05:33:20 PM »
:waves: FYI guys - Marcellas  and Chima are very good friends. He is the reason she is in the house. He hooked her up with casting. That is the reason she can't talk about it while she is in there.

I don't think the coup has ever been used, I know for sure Boogie never used it. Not sure about the taping of a "live show," I don't remember it happening. Feeds being shut down, yes.. I recall we were given nothing but fish for several days in past seasons. People were HOT!!

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #649 on: August 13, 2009, 05:34:08 PM »
Apparently there are spoilers on jokers.  They listed two possible HOH winners.  I won't believe anything until I see it because you just never know about these apparent audience members...

Reading around, and someone definitely posted a rumor on who went and who became the new HOH.

All I can say is... Wow.

About evictions being taped -- shortened weeks (not double eviction nights) have had taped evictions. They were double eviction weeks, not nights.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score