Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 303348 times)

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #525 on: August 11, 2009, 03:16:17 PM »
Jessie did narc on Kevin.

Yeah, but that was after Jessie had a piece of candy not too long after Russell invited everyone up to his HOH room. Nobody's going to rat him out, so apparently he gets a free pass.

(Sorry, I'm fixated on that moment in time.)

Oh yes Kevin was narc'd on and did an extra day on slop!  BOTH Nat and Jessie went to the DR to tell on Kevin both about the candy and the grape.  

ADDENDUM:  I don't believe Jessie was on slop when Russ had HOH--I could be wrong.  I don't remember candy being an issue with Jessie.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2009, 03:19:32 PM by chinese takeout »
No MSG!

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #526 on: August 11, 2009, 03:21:46 PM »
jessie was on slop last week with kevin

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #527 on: August 11, 2009, 03:31:15 PM »

TY.  Do you know about the candy and Jessie? Anyone?
No MSG!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #528 on: August 11, 2009, 03:59:08 PM »

TY.  Do you know about the candy and Jessie? Anyone?

jessie didn't eat any candy.. it was kevin who took a dried fruit of russes in the HOH when russ first got HOH.

and yes it was nat and jessie ratting him out..

i think since lydia called out jeff she was the one to tell them in the DR.  even though she told jessie later on in the night time.. i think they alreayd had the info on him.

i think lydia would use anything she could  to have an advantage on  winning the next  HOH so she can  GET SOME  with jessie!
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #529 on: August 11, 2009, 04:15:29 PM »
I think someone took a piece of candy and then was like oops... But I wasn't sure. I don't know why I'm thinking Jessie. I remember reading the updates right after the HOH and saw Jessie's name in there. I can't remember anymore.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #530 on: August 11, 2009, 04:23:29 PM »
I think someone took a piece of candy and then was like oops... But I wasn't sure. I don't know why I'm thinking Jessie. I remember reading the updates right after the HOH and saw Jessie's name in there. I can't remember anymore.

i was watching and updating.. it was kevin.. like dried apricotes or tomotoes or something in that catagory.. it was the grapes that got kevin in trouble though. and that was nat and jessie's doing.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #531 on: August 11, 2009, 04:39:31 PM »
nvm

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #532 on: August 11, 2009, 05:03:23 PM »
This is how I think the vote will go

To evict Jessie:

Jordan
Kevin
Michele

To evict Natalie:

Lydia

Russell ??? Jessie blew him off last night when they were shooting pool and Russ now knows he does not have Jessie's vote so he may vote to evict Jessie.
Jeff already asked Russell to evict Jessie and Russell was all for it andthen ripped into Jessie for like a half hour

He's spent the week saying **** Jessie and etc :P

Soooo yeah it should be 4-1
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #533 on: August 11, 2009, 05:50:04 PM »
Talk about George Burns and Gracie Allen...........J and J fit the bill to a "T".  Somebody should offer them a spot on Comedy Central and just be themselves and do this hair cutting routine.  TOOOOO funny. :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy:
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #534 on: August 11, 2009, 07:38:39 PM »
Talk about George Burns and Gracie Allen...........J and J fit the bill to a "T".  Somebody should offer them a spot on Comedy Central and just be themselves and do this hair cutting routine.  TOOOOO funny. :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy:

I totally agree with you.  :-*

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #535 on: August 11, 2009, 07:44:51 PM »
What was up with Russell in the BR this morning?  Drinking something or taking a tablet from a pill bottle, throwing the pill bottle away then getting paper towels and shoving them into the waste basket--all while watching the camera off and on.  Looks really suspicious.

And then outside on the couch with Jordo, Michele and the grasshopper and him glaring/staring at them.  The guy seriously creeps me out!

I'm so glad someone else thought the same thing I did this morning! It was so sneaky!! I just know he put something in that paper towel!

Didn't you think production told him not to do anything with that bug? He wanted to!

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #536 on: August 11, 2009, 07:50:00 PM »
I'm not liking Russell at all. This week Jessie goes next week Russell goes.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #537 on: August 12, 2009, 12:55:10 AM »
I have heard Chima say "Everything happens for a reason" over and over again.

Do you think she will be at peace when Jeff overthrows her HOH and puts up her buddies?  :casey

:flirt: Oh Jeff, I'm sure you did this because it will be a great learning tool in my life, thank you (or)  :tantrum

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #538 on: August 12, 2009, 02:02:28 AM »
I'm not liking Russell at all. This week Jessie goes next week Russell goes.

Agreed! :tup:
No MSG!

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #539 on: August 12, 2009, 02:39:16 AM »
I am sure Jeff is going to use the power and put up Jessie and Natalie on Thursday. I hope Russell don't screw them.  :res:

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #540 on: August 12, 2009, 04:32:19 AM »
Well even if Russell does screw them at least they changed the game and gave themselves a chance. No matter what they're losing at this point if Russell goes.

I hate Lydia and Kevin now. "WE NEED TO GET OUT JEFF AND JORDAN" repeatedly. Just uuuuuuuugh. I had hope that they wouldn't be all "Hey let's give the game to Jessies team! It's not like in the final five we'll be outnumbered 3-2 OH WAIT"
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #541 on: August 12, 2009, 06:58:55 AM »
Well even if Russell does screw them at least they changed the game and gave themselves a chance. No matter what they're losing at this point if Russell goes.

I hate Lydia and Kevin now. "WE NEED TO GET OUT JEFF AND JORDAN" repeatedly. Just uuuuuuuugh. I had hope that they wouldn't be all "Hey let's give the game to Jessies team! It's not like in the final five we'll be outnumbered 3-2 OH WAIT"

I can't even fathom what the repercussions will be after Jeff pulls the Coupe deVille and Jessie is evicted.  What then?  Damage control?    :(  I can't see beyond Thursday, other than a few PO'd HGs.  Thoughts/Analogies?
No MSG!

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #542 on: August 12, 2009, 07:24:58 AM »
Anyone notice how Lydia answered the question "who is the most important person in the world right now" (or something to that effect) with the answer "Heather Mills" (because she is a humanitarian).

We HAVE established that she worked as a nanny for her and McCartney's daughter, correct? Found that answer very revealing, although the HG didn't, for obvious reasons.......
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #543 on: August 12, 2009, 09:54:01 AM »
Anyone notice how Lydia answered the question "who is the most important person in the world right now" (or something to that effect) with the answer "Heather Mills" (because she is a humanitarian).

We HAVE established that she worked as a nanny for her and McCartney's daughter, correct? Found that answer very revealing, although the HG didn't, for obvious reasons.......

I noticed, but who if any of them would be able to put it together?  Jeff?  Chima?  The rest of them, forget it!!  :funny:
No MSG!

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #544 on: August 12, 2009, 10:05:51 AM »
What was up with Russell in the BR this morning?  Drinking something or taking a tablet from a pill bottle, throwing the pill bottle away then getting paper towels and shoving them into the waste basket--all while watching the camera off and on.  Looks really suspicious.

And then outside on the couch with Jordo, Michele and the grasshopper and him glaring/staring at them.  The guy seriously creeps me out!

I'm so glad someone else thought the same thing I did this morning! It was so sneaky!! I just know he put something in that paper towel!

Didn't you think production told him not to do anything with that bug? He wanted to!

Oh yeah the bug thing is just silly--he is really cruel.  I wanna know what he was getting rid of in that wastebasket.
No MSG!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #545 on: August 12, 2009, 11:03:02 AM »
I do too CT! They DID have 2 outdoor lock downs yesterday.... :snicker:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #546 on: August 12, 2009, 12:27:06 PM »
I think after this week's eviction, we'll get a smaller table and they will have their halfway party since we are almost at the middle of the season.

Does anybody know if the finale date has been determined?

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #547 on: August 12, 2009, 12:39:13 PM »

Oh yeah the bug thing is just silly--he is really cruel.  I wanna know what he was getting rid of in that wastebasket.

well yesterday we had 2 incidents of 1000 legger bugs.. :ascared

Michele had one in the bathroom.. and jeff killed one by the memory wall..

so i think that's what russ  might of had.. :duno:  we all know  he's been bug hunting! :funny:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #548 on: August 12, 2009, 01:01:19 PM »
According to showtime schedule, the last airdate for BBAD is Monday night, Sept 14th so I'm going to speculate that the finale is on Tuesday, the 15th.

Offline Rachel0328

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #549 on: August 12, 2009, 01:15:00 PM »

I can't even fathom what the repercussions will be after Jeff pulls the Coupe deVille and Jessie is evicted.  What then?  Damage control?    :(  I can't see beyond Thursday, other than a few PO'd HGs.  Thoughts/Analogies?

I think Jeff, Jordan, Russell, and Michelle (if she really is loyal) have a good shot at the HOH. Remember, other then the endurance HOH, I'm not sure that we have seen Jeff at the top of his game. He didn't have to try this week. I believe that their next targets (unless Michelle is the HOH) will be Chima and Natalie. The remaining person will be without true allies and the groupings will switch up again after eviction #6. Remember... Lydia and Kevin have proven to go where the power is, they don't really have a strategy.