Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 303338 times)

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #475 on: August 10, 2009, 03:26:24 PM »
It seems to me that if Jess uses the CDE, then Nat will go home, not Jessie.

To evict Jessie:

Jordan
Michelle (?);

To evict Nat:

Lydia
Kevin
Russell

Not voting:

Chima and Jeff.

Thoughts?

My thoughts...Move Kevin up on the evict Jessie list.  Kevin knows to get the stronger players out, and Jess has been mean to the guy and to his friend Lydia.  Long shot is Russ getting rid of a strong player--but he's such a doofus who knows WTH he's thinking.
No MSG!

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #476 on: August 10, 2009, 03:34:57 PM »

To evict Jessie:

Jordan
Michelle (?);

To evict Nat:

Lydia
Kevin
Russell

Not voting:

Chima and Jeff.

Thoughts?

My thoughts...Move Kevin up on the evict Jessie list.  Kevin knows to get the stronger players out, and Jess has been mean to the guy and to his friend Lydia.  Long shot is Russ getting rid of a strong player--but he's such a doofus who knows WTH he's thinking.

I think that Kevin would vote Jessie out, just to get Lydia's head back in the game.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #477 on: August 10, 2009, 03:37:35 PM »
Well, I would hope that they vote out Jessie so I hope you are right!
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #478 on: August 10, 2009, 03:42:29 PM »
Russ will vote out Jessie

Jeff asked him who he'd vote out of the two of em and he said Jessie + he was complaining about Jessie running the game for like an hour last night and he wants to run Jessie out so it's smooth sailing to the F2 and stuff
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #479 on: August 10, 2009, 04:50:25 PM »
Maybe Kevin would surprise us and vote Jessie out?  Or is that just my wishful thinking?  :duno:

Any of you with the live feeds that can't sleep this week, be sure to go and help out Puddin.  Jill and I will both be on vacation this week and poor Puddin will be all by her lonesome.  She does a great job, but it gets really hard to stay focused the later it gets.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #480 on: August 10, 2009, 05:00:08 PM »
Ok this is gonna sound strange, but imagine Jessie gone, do think Lydia's attraction could turn toward Russell?  I wonder because she does need male attention.  :duno:

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #481 on: August 10, 2009, 05:05:31 PM »

To evict Jessie:

Jordan
Michelle (?);

To evict Nat:

Lydia
Kevin
Russell

Not voting:

Chima and Jeff.

Thoughts?

Truthfully, I think that Kevin would vote Jesse out since he will want to stay on Chima's good side. To vote out Nat would mean Chima would lose her best friend and the all-girl F2 she is hoping for.

And I think Russell would vote out Jesse because Nat continues to assure Russell that she won't vote him out - he would see that as loyalty - and he feels that Jesse is a threat. He knows he would be out before Jesse and he is too competitive to let Jesse win anything over him.
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #482 on: August 10, 2009, 05:05:57 PM »
Ok this is gonna sound strange, but imagine Jessie gone, do think Lydia's attraction could turn toward Russell?  I wonder because she does need male attention.  :duno:

if jessie was gone this weeek.. i think lydia would throw the game to get a week alone with him.. i  think she knows she's not gonna win this game.. but she can definately have him to herself  for a week and to her that's a HUGE WIN!!

i'm like 99% sure she'd throw it!!  purposely get put on the block.. have a fake mental breakdown.. and the HG put her out of her misery and send her off.
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #483 on: August 10, 2009, 05:35:51 PM »

if jessie was gone this weeek.. i think lydia would throw the game to get a week alone with him.. i  think she knows she's not gonna win this game.. but she can definately have him to herself  for a week and to her that's a HUGE WIN!!

i'm like 99% sure she'd throw it!!  purposely get put on the block.. have a fake mental breakdown.. and the HG put her out of her misery and send her off.

:funny: :funny: :funny:

OMG that is hysterical, I never even thought of that but you are right!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #484 on: August 10, 2009, 05:58:16 PM »

:funny: :funny: :funny:

OMG that is hysterical, I never even thought of that but you are right!

oh yeah she wouldn't shed a tear but throw a "stone " at nat saying she's got him for the week on the way out the door.. since that's seems to be the REAL  theme this season ZINGERS ON THE EXIT !! :funny:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #485 on: August 10, 2009, 06:28:14 PM »
well jeff drank gatorade by mistake..(today some where @ 6 EST) forgot he couldn't have it and lydia called him out on it.. you know lydia will tell kevin nat and jessie and in no time  one of them will run into the Dr and tell on him as iff BB doesn't already know

i'm sure they will want jeff to get another day.. that will definately piss jeff off and that  would make sure he throws nat and jessie up on the block!

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #486 on: August 10, 2009, 06:48:37 PM »
well jeff drank gatorade by mistake..(today some where @ 6 EST) forgot he couldn't have it and lydia called him out on it.. you know lydia will tell kevin nat and jessie and in no time  one of them will run into the Dr and tell on him as iff BB doesn't already know

i'm sure they will want jeff to get another day.. that will definately piss jeff off and that  would make sure he throws nat and jessie up on the block!

YES.... :yess:......like he needs another excuse to put them up.......NOOOOOOO!!!!

On another note, don't these kids know how to shut that refrigerator door???  Thought this was the "green" house. (:;) (:;)

As earlier commented on about their eating habits, they should take my Mom's advise sit up straight and "Fork to mouth, NOT mouth to plate"..........If they got any closer to their food they would have it on their noses  :jumpy: :jumpy:
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #487 on: August 10, 2009, 07:41:51 PM »

Remember Kevin messed up TWICE--BB could not verify the first time, the 2nd time they could. Candy up in the HOH room (I forget who was HOH) and then grapegate.  Both Jessie and Nat were hot to bust Kevin and I remember Nat saying "I told BB and they told me it could not be verified..." It was after grapegate Kevin was penalized.  ****ty people!

My God if they rat on Jeff and he's penalized...I'll be throwing some HUGE ass stones!  :meow:  :meow: 
No MSG!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #488 on: August 10, 2009, 07:45:28 PM »
if they rat him out  then he won't make any enemies this week using the coopdayta!!

he has just reasons and chima can't say **** about it.!! :lol:

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #489 on: August 10, 2009, 08:09:08 PM »
From what I gather, only Russell and Lydia know Jeff drank the forbidden Gatorade. Let's see who blabs to the ones who would push the issue with BB - I don't think Russell or Lydia would push it, but I can imagine that Lydia will want to share this info with Jesse just so she has something to talk to him about. Jesse will tell Nat, and we all know what will happen if Nat finds out.
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #490 on: August 10, 2009, 08:19:03 PM »
OK so I just realized that Lydia makes me thinks she is going to do a LUCY GRAPE STOMPING video with that look she has going on :duno:

Hope no one exposes Jeff  for the Gatorade  Affair.

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #491 on: August 10, 2009, 08:24:26 PM »
LOL so Lydia and Chima just said they had decided that the final 5 will be women.

BuhBye Jessie.   (Ihope)

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #492 on: August 10, 2009, 08:58:24 PM »
From what I gather, only Russell and Lydia know Jeff drank the forbidden Gatorade. Let's see who blabs to the ones who would push the issue with BB - I don't think Russell or Lydia would push it, but I can imagine that Lydia will want to share this info with Jesse just so she has something to talk to him about. Jesse will tell Nat, and we all know what will happen if Nat finds out.
Maybe Jeff did it on purpose.  He's looking for an excuse to use the power more easily.  He saw what they did to Kevin.  So who knows what he's thinking?!?!?!?

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #493 on: August 10, 2009, 09:24:25 PM »
Lydia just dropped the Gatorade bomb on Jeff.  Chima didn't seem too upset tho LOL

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #494 on: August 10, 2009, 11:03:23 PM »
Why would the DR tell Jesse not to worry they (J&N) are safe?  When he asked about the wizard power?????????????

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #495 on: August 10, 2009, 11:05:21 PM »
Jeff must have gotten his special power taken away since Jessie said he and Nat are safe. I'm sad :(

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #496 on: August 10, 2009, 11:25:45 PM »
Why would the DR tell Jesse not to worry they (J&N) are safe?  When he asked about the wizard power?????????????
So he would quit aggravating the hell out of them  :lol: Jeff still has the CDT no worries everything is fine! :waves:

:bigwelcome bella365 so glad you joined us  :wohoo: :jumpy:
delightful just delightful

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #497 on: August 10, 2009, 11:28:17 PM »
Ok, thanks, now I can breath. :wohoo:

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #498 on: August 11, 2009, 05:05:22 AM »
I'm watching BB6 over again(favorite season of all time and first season despite ending which I never even watched cause I was so pissed) and I gotta ask

Does anyone else get reminded of Ivette by Natalie? Just the annoying factor + the excuses for everything + the never winning anything + the annoying factor + the annoying factor and that whole annoying factor thing?
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #499 on: August 11, 2009, 06:19:21 AM »
Does anyone else get reminded of Ivette by Natalie? Just the annoying factor + the excuses for everything + the never winning anything + the annoying factor + the annoying factor and that whole annoying factor thing?

I'm guessing they're both really annoying. Yeah, I kind of agree. And I don't even have the feeds.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score