Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 303354 times)

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #425 on: August 09, 2009, 10:33:54 AM »
Anybody thinks Jeff is having second thoughts of using the power? Is he doubting Russell or Jessie? Jordan really wants Russell gone. It's obvious Jeff and Jordan are not on the same page as far as who they want gone. I can tell Jeff is very stressed and frustrated now. He has lost weight, you can tell by looking at his face, it used to be fuller and now it's thinner. It will be interesting to see what he does on Thursday.

I have been thinking the same thing this morning Will, after reading up on yesterday.  I thought alot about it and I am thinking he will only have two of the three targets left.  If he gets out Jessie or Nat, he only has whichever one is left and Chima to worry about.  Everyone else in the house goes with the power of the week. 
It is evident how stressed he is.  I wonder also, if he is thinking of his fallen friends and feeling like he has to try for them?  You know like thinking about Casey at home screaming at the TV screen!  I am worried for him either way-this is a bleak week.  I was thinking if Chima put him up as a replacment, he would have no choice and no one could blame him for using it.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #426 on: August 09, 2009, 10:46:47 AM »
 :waves: I agree with you Queeny. I am actually hoping that Chima gives the OK to Kevin to use the POV on Lydia and then puts Jeff (or Jordan) up against Russ. I think a bomb is about to go off in there anyway. Russ is the biggest blabber mouth in BB history. He just cannot keep his pie hole shut for a second! The minute someone tells him  something he can't stand it - he gets all fidgety and quakey, has to run and tell the first person he encounters. I don't remember what the topic du jour was, but remember when Jesse was HOH and Russell raced through the house and up to the HOH to tell Jesse (whatever it was) about two seconds after it happened? He was so out of breath he couldn't even talk, and Jesse looked at him as if he was nuts. My bet is that he had to learn to fight for his life, and toughen up when he was growing up, because he is such a little NaNa, cry baby, tattle tale, that he got beat up all the time as a kid. The POV ceremony is tomorrow - sooooo I am guessing that the blow up will happen tonight because he won't be able to hold it in until after the POV ceremony.  Whenever it happens - bet on it being very very ugly. BB may even have to step in. If it's between Jesse and Russ who the heck in that house is physically strong enough to hold them both back? I am going to be glued to the posts tonight after the show until BBAD starts.  :groan:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #427 on: August 09, 2009, 11:01:28 AM »
As far as I know, the veto will not be used. It appears that the situation with Lydia got straightened out in the HOH last night and everybody assured her she is not going and they would rather the nominations stay the same. They are afraid that if Michele goes up, she would go instead of Russell since it appears the whole house despises her and putting up one of the J's would force the power to be used and they don't want to risk it. They are basically hoping the power does not get used. It appears the whole house thinks Jeff has it while Jordan thinks Michele has it. I feel so sorry for Jeff, I know he is DYING to tell her he has it. I really do think keeping that secret is KILLING him. Being on slop and can't drink is just making it worse for him.

I think he will use the power. He keeps saying he wants to make a huge move in the game and this will do it. I just hope he wins the HOH right after that to maintain the power and control for another week and to keep himself and Jordan safe.

If the veto does not get used , Russell will then know where he stands with Jessie. And if the power gets used and Jessie goes, Russell will be up Jeff's butt "owing" him BIG TIME for saving his ass this week. I keep wondering what Jordan will think if the power is used. Will she be happy or pissed, hard to say. I think there will be a conflict between her and Jeff but they will work it out.

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #428 on: August 09, 2009, 11:43:22 AM »
I was also wondering if Jeff would use the CDT but after seeing his long talk with Jordan on the hammock this morning, I believe he will.  He was talking to Jordan about "after" Russ goes he wants Jessie and Nat up and Jordan agrees.  He was trying to explain to her that keeping Russ would help them get Jessie out.  He also said that after that, there were still enough people in the house that hated Russ and would get him out.  He said that if they got Jessie out only Nat and Chima would hate him because the others always go where the power is.  Jordan kept saying they had to win HOH and get Jessie out.  SOOOOO I think he got his point across to her and Jordan said Michelle would vote with them (she was referring to next week if they won HOH) and of course, if Russ is saved he will vote Jessie out too.  Even if the CDT comes down to a split vote, Jeff will have the power to evict Jessie.
If you get flashbacks, try looking for their conversation on the hammock, I think it was about 11 BB time and cam 1 I THINK (emphasis on think).  These two are very funny, I find myself laughing out loud at them.  As far as I'm concerned, they are the only entertainment left since Casey left as far as humor goes.
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #429 on: August 09, 2009, 11:43:50 AM »
As far as I know, the veto will not be used. It appears that the situation with Lydia got straightened out in the HOH last night and everybody assured her she is not going and they would rather the nominations stay the same. They are afraid that if Michele goes up, she would go instead of Russell since it appears the whole house despises her and putting up one of the J's would force the power to be used and they don't want to risk it. They are basically hoping the power does not get used. It appears the whole house thinks Jeff has it while Jordan thinks Michele has it. I feel so sorry for Jeff, I know he is DYING to tell her he has it. I really do think keeping that secret is KILLING him. Being on slop and can't drink is just making it worse for him.

I think he will use the power. He keeps saying he wants to make a huge move in the game and this will do it. I just hope he wins the HOH right after that to maintain the power and control for another week and to keep himself and Jordan safe.

If the veto does not get used , Russell will then know where he stands with Jessie. And if the power gets used and Jessie goes, Russell will be up Jeff's butt "owing" him BIG TIME for saving his ass this week. I keep wondering what Jordan will think if the power is used. Will she be happy or pissed, hard to say. I think there will be a conflict between her and Jeff but they will work it out.
:waves: I agree with everything you have stated here - BUT- if Russ loses his mind today or tonight - which I really think he will do for reasons I have stated earlier - I think it could change the whole direction of the game, and all previous commitments could change along with it. He is going to be right up in faces attacking people personally, and evilly, and he is going to do a major ratting out of everything everyone has ever told him about everyone else. People are going to go off - and it will be a bomb. Anything can happen - anything can get said and done - and who knows how that mess could turn out. Sooo - if Russ keeps his mouth shut it will go one way - if not - Kapow! Lydia gave them fair warning. They should have called everyone BUT Russ into the HOH and made a pact not to feed into his screaming match - for everyone to go up into HOH when it starts and to ignore him. They didn't so as far as Russ is concerned - he is leaving anyway - they are all fair game. I am concerned that someone is going to get hurt - physically. :meow:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #430 on: August 09, 2009, 11:47:13 AM »
 :waves: Hey Guys - One small thing - and it really is a small thing - but - it's CDE not CDT =  Coup d' etat. No biggie - just sayin'.  :flirt:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #431 on: August 09, 2009, 11:59:09 AM »
I can't wait for Thursday!

I think BB will set up the HOH comp to favor Jeff winning it in order to keep him safe and Jordan as well as they are the most popular and favorite houseguests of most of the BB fans/viewers.

And Chima is so right when she said Jeff would win the jury prize. That is a no-brainer.

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #432 on: August 09, 2009, 12:08:08 PM »
Not for nothing but do you remember when the HOH was NOT allowed to cook or clean?  Every time Chima cleans it reminds me of this.  Also Thursday used to be a BIG cleaning day with everyone chipping in to get it done.  Just nostalgia I guess  ;D
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #433 on: August 09, 2009, 12:52:53 PM »
:waves: Hey Guys - One small thing - and it really is a small thing - but - it's CDE not CDT =  Coup d' etat. No biggie - just sayin'.  :flirt:

Hey Artzy  :waves: I call it the Coupe deVille  :funny:  I'm expecting a blow out too.  :meow: Russell is a time bomb ready to blow.   :argue:

RE:  :clean house cleaning--Chima, Michele and Jordo are pretty much keeping the place clean--we just don't always see it on the feeds. Michele cleaned the bathroom last night as so she could avoid Russell.  Jeff has cleaned out the fridge a few times.  Hell I saw Jessie doing windows the other day.    :lol:
No MSG!

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #434 on: August 09, 2009, 02:43:23 PM »

Hey Artzy  :waves: I call it the Coupe deVille  :funny:  I'm expecting a blow out too.  :meow: Russell is a time bomb ready to blow.   :argue:

RE:  :clean house cleaning--Chima, Michele and Jordo are pretty much keeping the place clean--we just don't always see it on the feeds. Michele cleaned the bathroom last night as so she could avoid Russell.  Jeff has cleaned out the fridge a few times.  Hell I saw Jessie doing windows the other day.    :lol:
:lol: :funny: I noticed your Coupe de Ville the other day and cracked up!  ;D My Dad used to drive one! You're right - they really keep the public spaces of the house clean. This is the cleanest cast I have ever seen. Renny and ED did a lot of cooking though. Remember when ED used to cook for the night crew behind the walls!!! Also - remember Danielle's 21st birthday - BB gave her a cake and that beautiful gift basket with a digital camera, etc. That's the only time i saw them do that (that I remember).

If they (Russ, etc.) start drinking tonight I think there will be a Kaboom! I hope Jeff uses his Magic Wizard power, and puts Gnat and Jesse up. I wanted that before - but NOW I can't  wait to see Schima lose her **** when it happens! Julie might have the baby in the BB House Front Yard!!! :yess: By the way - Julie said if she has the baby before the show ends that her husband is going to step in for her as host!  :tup:

Offline chefjaredagcc

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #435 on: August 09, 2009, 03:30:07 PM »
anyone know what movie they get to watch????

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #436 on: August 09, 2009, 03:36:28 PM »
anyone know what movie they get to watch????
Probably The Goods: Live Hard Sell Hard or whatever cause Jeremy Piven's in it and that's his new movie he's been hyping on talk shows.
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #437 on: August 09, 2009, 03:46:26 PM »
 :holysheep

I wish Chima and Russell could chill out so the others can watch the movie in peace.  :groan: Just seeing the look on Jordan and Lydia's faces, it must be really uncomfortable in that house.  I would hate it.  (:;)

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #438 on: August 09, 2009, 04:33:36 PM »
If Russ stays and then wins HOH the next week will be fantastic.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #439 on: August 09, 2009, 05:28:51 PM »
Hey Artzy I think it is actually spelled Coup DE' Etat ......I was pronouncing it the same way Jeff was  :trampb:  :lol:
delightful just delightful

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #440 on: August 09, 2009, 05:29:57 PM »
Did anyone ever post what Jeff can and can't do with the "power"?

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #441 on: August 09, 2009, 06:09:39 PM »
Hey Artzy I think it is actually spelled Coup DE' Etat ......I was pronouncing it the same way Jeff was  :trampb:  :lol:

Sorry HD - it's not. It's Coup d' etat. You don't put an "e" in front of an 'e". Coup = overthrow, d' = of the,       etat = state. Not a big deal. I just go so crazy listening to Jessie and Russ slaughtering the language daily, and I have no way to stop them, that I thought I would point out this one teensy thing that I may have a modicum of control over. Ha Ha.  actually prefer Coupe deVille! :funny:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #442 on: August 09, 2009, 06:11:25 PM »
Did anyone ever post what Jeff can and can't do with the "power"?

I posted it here yesterday. It's from BB AllStars when Julie was explaining it to Boogie. I'm not sure which page it's on, but it's here.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #443 on: August 09, 2009, 06:25:20 PM »

Sorry HD - it's not. It's Coup d' etat. You don't put an "e" in front of an 'e". Coup = overthrow, d' = of the,       etat = state. Not a big deal. I just go so crazy listening to Jessie and Russ slaughtering the language daily, and I have no way to stop them, that I thought I would point out this one teensy thing that I may have a modicum of control over. Ha Ha.  actually prefer Coupe deVille! :funny:
Artzy we need to inform CBS because they have it all wrong too  :lol:
delightful just delightful

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #444 on: August 09, 2009, 06:29:01 PM »
When is Julie's baby due?  She doesn't look very big to me..... 

I hope Jeff uses the CDE --  depending on what happens at the veto meeting.   Chima will have a fit. 

Do we know if Chima has been called to the DR at all...to maybe discuss her threats ???
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #445 on: August 09, 2009, 06:34:51 PM »
When is Julie's baby due?  She doesn't look very big to me..... 

I hope Jeff uses the CDE --  depending on what happens at the veto meeting.   Chima will have a fit. 

Do we know if Chima has been called to the DR at all...to maybe discuss her threats ???

Julie's baby boy is due on Oct 5th, I believe.

Jeff probably will use it.

Chima hardly ever gets called to the DR, she and the DR people don't get along at all.....no wonder!

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #446 on: August 09, 2009, 06:38:25 PM »

she was kidding

I don't think it matters tbh; we all know CDE or CDT = Coup D'Etat

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #447 on: August 09, 2009, 06:39:29 PM »
coup d'état  [koo dey-tah; Fr. koo dey-ta]  
–noun, plural coups d'é⋅tat   [koo dey-tahz; Fr. koo dey-ta]  Show IPA .
a sudden and decisive action in politics, esp. one resulting in a change of government illegally or by force.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #448 on: August 09, 2009, 06:41:42 PM »
Ahem.......Coupe deVille   :funny:  :funny:  :casey
No MSG!

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #449 on: August 09, 2009, 06:46:23 PM »
Thanks RFW !!!    :ty3:

...and even though I know pretty much what is going to happen tonight, I can't wait to watch !! 
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...