Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 303328 times)

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #400 on: August 08, 2009, 05:42:08 PM »
Jordan will never turn on Jeff and I think michele has Jeff's back for at least a little bit more

I don't think it matters which one goes home as long as one of them goes home right? Hopefully it's endurance again this week and Russell wins and takes out Chima
Just panic'ing here --over the what if's.  I never know where Michele is at.  I can't get a handle on her at all. 
Oh yeah I know

I feel that the final 5 could very well consist of Lydia/Natalie/Chima/michele/Jordan right now; this thinking that they will decide to get Kevin out before Jordan because they think she's an easy win

Scaaaaary; let's see how all the teams pan out after Jessie leaves
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #401 on: August 08, 2009, 05:52:15 PM »
not sure if this makes any sense.. but with all the fessing up michele has done to chima about  her talking to russ and  now russ treating michele like crud.. why hasn't michele said that after  the  first blow up  that next day mchele and russ talked out back on the sofa and michele said .. how long do you want to pretend we are mad at each other for..

why wouldn't she tell anyone that was said??  i can only think of one reason.. and that is because she still is  on his side :duno:

zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #402 on: August 08, 2009, 05:58:09 PM »
not sure if this makes any sense.. but with all the fessing up michele has done to chima about  her talking to russ and  now russ treating michele like crud.. why hasn't michele said that after  the  first blow up  that next day mchele and russ talked out back on the sofa and michele said .. how long do you want to pretend we are mad at each other for..

why wouldn't she tell anyone that was said??  i can only think of one reason.. and that is because she still is  on his side :duno:

Wow -- I never caught that.  That does say something.  Not having 24/7 feed I often wonder how much I'm missing in the small stuff like that.  All the updaters here are soooo wonderful.  If it was not for this site to catch up on and off during course of a day, I'd be totally lost with BB.   I don't know how anyone can just watch the 3 episodes on TV each week and think they have a handle on who should stay and who should win. 

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #403 on: August 08, 2009, 06:06:34 PM »
russ has taken too many shots to the head!!

he claims he pplanned on the whole yelling at kevin when he was winning  tactic

then makes fun of kevin behind kevins back mimicing his walk.. and body gestures.

was in the storage room with  small wtermelons and a banana  placed on his crotch add jumping up and down and laughing about it to the camera

got into the redrum ealier and said in a threating way and then backed off cuz lydia said  "SAY WHAT??" he said kevin you're not gonna get any sleep all night i'm gonna be  keeping you up.. then he paused and said farting on you all night

ok this "smart man" plain ol forgot kevin is a HAVENOT and is in the torture room at night!

aggressive beahvior issues, can't control his rages- yeah he's been hit alot in the head!!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #404 on: August 08, 2009, 06:33:12 PM »
russ has taken too many shots to the head!!

he claims he pplanned on the whole yelling at kevin when he was winning  tactic

then makes fun of kevin behind kevins back mimicing his walk.. and body gestures.

was in the storage room with  small wtermelons and a banana  placed on his crotch add jumping up and down and laughing about it to the camera

got into the redrum ealier and said in a threating way and then backed off cuz lydia said  "SAY WHAT??" he said kevin you're not gonna get any sleep all night i'm gonna be  keeping you up.. then he paused and said farting on you all night

ok this "smart man" plain ol forgot kevin is a HAVENOT and is in the torture room at night!

aggressive beahvior issues, can't control his rages- yeah he's been hit alot in the head!!

Makes me wonder if Jeff is just going to figure its not worth keeping Russ around with his antics.  Puts a huge target on Jeff - trying to get one perons out.  Then pissing off a bunch of people?!?!?!

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #405 on: August 08, 2009, 06:39:19 PM »
Jeff made motions to Jordan earlier - he asked her if it mattered if they were out 4th-5th or right now and she said no

Jeff has nothing to lose at this point and Jessie is going to win the game and he realizes that; he needs to get Jessie out because no matter how psycho Russell is he is a beneficiary to Jeff's game - the only two deadset enemies he'll get is Chima and Natalie and nobody knows if Chima can even play in the next HOH

I would rather they go for it now then just concede the game to Jessie
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #406 on: August 08, 2009, 06:58:42 PM »
Jeff made motions to Jordan earlier - he asked her if it mattered if they were out 4th-5th or right now and she said no

Jeff has nothing to lose at this point and Jessie is going to win the game and he realizes that; he needs to get Jessie out because no matter how psycho Russell is he is a beneficiary to Jeff's game - the only two deadset enemies he'll get is Chima and Natalie and nobody knows if Chima can even play in the next HOH

I would rather they go for it now then just concede the game to Jessie
Well if Kevin does take Lydia down and Chim puts up Jeff as mentioned in their HOH conversation (K & C) earlier.  Then Jeff has the perfect set up to do the plan.  He could then say that he was not going to use it, but since they put him up all bets are off.  And then just go for it like you said with J & N up.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #407 on: August 08, 2009, 07:47:56 PM »
  :lol: :lol:  @ Kevin saying "Jessie gets bad edits"   :funny: :funny:

NO EDITING necessary, Jessie is a huge idiot.  :doh:
No MSG!

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #408 on: August 08, 2009, 08:16:47 PM »
 :( Wow - I just found out about Chima and what she has been through today, and while I am not crazy about her in this game, I am cutting her a ton of slack from here on out. I understand her a lot better, and I think I get where she is coming from. Russ is lucky he is still in  one piece! If he goes off on her again I am not so sure he will survive. I am a bit worried about Jeff saving Russ and replacing him with Jesse. Someone needs to let Chima know what Jesse did to Lydia physically - that she had bruises and all - that will change Chima's mind. She will put him up in place of Lydia herself!  :( She is one very super strong woman - I'll give her that!  :tup:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #409 on: August 08, 2009, 08:34:44 PM »
 :waves: I think Little Scrappy Doo needs to goo. She is definitely the brains of that operation, and without her Jesse will implode and that will be that for him. Last year he left so early because Manchelle was a bigger dope than he is - this year he has Little Miss professional poker playing strategist calling the shots. I hope the other HGs are starting to see how sharp she is. She should have hidden it better - her emotions got in the way.  :neener:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #410 on: August 08, 2009, 09:38:45 PM »
Re: BB11 Livefeeds and Updates for Saturday 8/8 day 31
« Reply #182 on: Today at 01:33:14 PM »
   Reply with quoteQuote
BB: Jeff to the DR, passes Russell making his egg sandwich. (4 eggs between bread usually.)

Whisper whisper, Jeff to Russell, sounded like he said something about messed up, Jesse chose you.)

I think Russel said that it was like a slap in the face to Jessie because Russell chose Jeff to play, not him.

I think you are right. I was trying to find my earphones because I couldn't hear them.

Thanks for helping out today Jam!  :<3
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #411 on: August 08, 2009, 11:29:43 PM »
:( Wow - I just found out about Chima and what she has been through today, and while I am not crazy about her in this game, I am cutting her a ton of slack from here on out. I understand her a lot better, and I think I get where she is coming from. Russ is lucky he is still in  one piece! If he goes off on her again I am not so sure he will survive. I am a bit worried about Jeff saving Russ and replacing him with Jesse. Someone needs to let Chima know what Jesse did to Lydia physically - that she had bruises and all - that will change Chima's mind. She will put him up in place of Lydia herself!  :( She is one very super strong woman - I'll give her that!  :tup:

I've been gone all day and having a hard time catching up.  Please fill me in on Chima's story.  I am guess she was abuised at some point in time?  :duno:

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #412 on: August 09, 2009, 12:28:56 AM »
Someone help me out here - I may have missed something......

Did Russell really tell Jesse that he wanted Chima to put Jeff on the block? Or is that just something Jesse is telling Jeff to get him against Russell?
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline starlight101

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #413 on: August 09, 2009, 01:04:43 AM »
I think Gnat was the one that put the idea in his head (jess).

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
« Reply #414 on: August 09, 2009, 01:10:52 AM »
 :waves:

I've been gone all day and having a hard time catching up.  Please fill me in on Chima's story.  I am guess she was abuised at some point in time?  :duno:

She was beaten and raped, here is the story.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1936092/big_brother_11_houseguest_chima_benson.html?cat=39
Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #415 on: August 09, 2009, 01:28:45 AM »

She was beaten and raped, here is the story.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1936092/big_brother_11_houseguest_chima_benson.html?cat=39

Wow.  She is a strong person

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #416 on: August 09, 2009, 01:33:30 AM »

Did Russell really tell Jesse that he wanted Chima to put Jeff on the block? Or is that just something Jesse is telling Jeff to get him against Russell?
As far as I could tell we were not privy to that whole conversation, BB brought us into it when it was almost over  (:;)

In other news BB hates me! I am stuck on lydia and kevin for what seems like 3 hours  (:;)  :colors

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #417 on: August 09, 2009, 02:01:27 AM »
 OMG  :idgit  I am so confused.   :colors Who's on first?  :duno:   What the hell is going on in this house?
No MSG!

Offline sweettart422

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #418 on: August 09, 2009, 03:14:06 AM »
  :lol: :lol:  @ Kevin saying "Jessie gets bad edits"   :funny: :funny:

NO EDITING necessary, Jessie is a huge idiot.  :doh:

He looks like vanilla ice on steroids!!!!!

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #419 on: August 09, 2009, 08:38:58 AM »
I feel horrible for Chima for what happened to her in the past.....I can't even begin to imagine what that was like.  She is definitely a strong woman...  but I still don't care for her (her actions) in the BB house.

What did Jessie do to her ?  I get so lost and confused sometimes. 

Russ and Jessie both need to go...along with Chima and Nat.  Just not sure which who goes when scenario would be best for Jordan and Jeff.  And what's up with the female poker players?  They are crafty.  Wasn't the runner-up in the last 'Apprentice' a poker player (Annie)??

Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #420 on: August 09, 2009, 08:45:52 AM »

yes russ got to jessie in the SR and said you won't win  the money without me here. and also said you have to go to chima and  push  putting jeff up on the block against me. jessie did say to him why did you pick jeff over me(yes ego) ..

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #421 on: August 09, 2009, 09:46:51 AM »

yes russ got to jessie in the SR and said you won't win  the money without me here. and also said you have to go to chima and  push  putting jeff up on the block against me. jessie did say to him why did you pick jeff over me(yes ego) ..

Yeah, I just confirmed it too.  Beyond half way point of 2PM time frame camera 3 on flashbacks.
No MSG!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #422 on: August 09, 2009, 09:54:08 AM »
Thanks CT!!!! Would you add it to the flashback thread?  :hearts:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,19706.0.html
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #423 on: August 09, 2009, 09:58:17 AM »
Thanks CT!!!! Would you add it to the flashback thread?  :hearts:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,19706.0.html

:lol:  There's a flashback thread?  OK lemme figure this out.  :funny:  :funny:
No MSG!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #424 on: August 09, 2009, 10:23:48 AM »
Anybody thinks Jeff is having second thoughts of using the power? Is he doubting Russell or Jessie? Jordan really wants Russell gone. It's obvious Jeff and Jordan are not on the same page as far as who they want gone. I can tell Jeff is very stressed and frustrated now. He has lost weight, you can tell by looking at his face, it used to be fuller and now it's thinner. It will be interesting to see what he does on Thursday.