Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 303417 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #375 on: August 08, 2009, 12:01:11 PM »
Thanks for the info....  :waves:

oops I must have missed that somewhere along the line...  and that is a bummer because no one should be immune from the CDT power (IMO).  I SO want Chima out.....  Russ would be next, then maybe Natalie...   don't really care as long as Jeff and Jordan are in the finale.  They seem to be a cute couple...I hope they remain close outside the house. 

This will be an interesting week! I can't wait to see who wins the POV.

Welcome to RFF!

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #376 on: August 08, 2009, 12:22:56 PM »
So happy that Jessie is not playing in the veto  BUT.....

Natalie is playing. I think Jeff will throw the comp as long it looks like Natalie is not winning but if she is, Jeff will try to win to prevent her from winning, kwim!

Offline cookie lady

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #377 on: August 08, 2009, 12:36:34 PM »
I missed it,who is playing in the veto competition?
THANKS for the wonderful job all you updaters do! :hearts:

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #378 on: August 08, 2009, 12:44:35 PM »
From what they are saying on the feeds, I THINK it is Chima, Russell, Lydia, Jeff, Natalie and Michelle.
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline cookie lady

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #379 on: August 08, 2009, 12:47:01 PM »
THANKS! 

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #380 on: August 08, 2009, 12:48:29 PM »
From what they are saying on the feeds, I THINK it is Chima, Russell, Lydia, Jeff, Natalie and Michelle.

Michele is not playing. Kevin is.
Dunno who is hosting.

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #381 on: August 08, 2009, 12:49:32 PM »
Re: BB11 Livefeeds and Updates for Saturday 8/8 day 31
« Reply #182 on: Today at 01:33:14 PM »
   Reply with quoteQuote
BB: Jeff to the DR, passes Russell making his egg sandwich. (4 eggs between bread usually.)

Whisper whisper, Jeff to Russell, sounded like he said something about messed up, Jesse chose you.)

I think Russel said that it was like a slap in the face to Jessie because Russell chose Jeff to play, not him.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #382 on: August 08, 2009, 02:26:15 PM »
I think Michele is hosting but not sure.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #383 on: August 08, 2009, 02:34:31 PM »
I don't care who wins the veto as long as Natalie does not win it. Then Jeff's plans will work out perfect on Thursday! 

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #384 on: August 08, 2009, 02:46:45 PM »
will u r right  :hearts: :hearts: as long as nat the rat doen't win we r golden....ps i love u r avi.. i want a j&j pic ;D
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #385 on: August 08, 2009, 02:50:30 PM »
Do we know for a fact that Jeff will put Jessie and Nat up?

I mean that is the smart play and what we all hope he is gonna do, but has he said anything regarding this to make us believe he and we are on the same page?
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #386 on: August 08, 2009, 03:15:22 PM »

I mean that is the smart play and what we all hope he is gonna do, but has he said anything regarding this to make us believe he and we are on the same page?

The  only thing I got from feeds was when Jeff was talking to Russell (after he was biotching to Jeff about Jessie) and Jeff asked him IF he got a chance to put Jessie up, would Russell vote him out and Russ said YES.  Other than that I don't see where he solicited any votes from others, except of course, Jordan because they have always said they wanted to get Jessie out.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #387 on: August 08, 2009, 03:17:09 PM »
 :o Oh My - I just took a wander to some of the other BB sites, and I went to BB at cbs.com, and peeked into the view&chat area.  :lala The language in there was horrific! That'll teach me to try to run away from home  :bye:
The grass is definitely NOT greener!  :holysheep :werock: Just sayin'

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #388 on: August 08, 2009, 03:20:23 PM »
and they have ALWAYS SAID they want jessy out.. jeff will do it bc jessy destroyed his allance and him the frist 3 weeks jeff was an out cast bc of jessy and him miniouns.  jessy needs to go he had his chance.. and he nows it him bing there is very un fair to the rest of the hg
s...
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #389 on: August 08, 2009, 03:36:54 PM »

I remember reading in the updates that Jeff asked Jordan if Nat and Jessie were up, who would she vote out........... :yess:
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #390 on: August 08, 2009, 03:51:01 PM »
:waves: Hi all - I haven't read the updates since BBAD ended last night, but I just read this quote that is being attributed to Schema, and I wanted to post it here to get an accuracy check from some of you who may have heard her say it. ALSO: I heard in the wind that she is good friends with Marcellus, and that's how she got on the show??? here's the quote:
"If the power is used and Russell is saved, I will lose my **** on national television. I'm not kidding. They better fishtank my ass through the whole hour, because I will have the FCC on the producers asses! If they **** me, it's gonna be an hour of fishtanking, because I'm gonna sabotage that whole ****ing hour. I'm not kidding! I'm not kidding. Don't cuss? Don't sing? They will have to penalty me for everything. You guys will see a different side of me that you didn't even see during that fight with Russell."

:waves: Artzy  Chima did go OFF if the CDT is used--she said what you posted.  I saw it when I watched the feeds early this morning.  Chima, Nat and Michele were in the room and it was after Russ had attacked Michele outside when they were playing pool.

I'm not worried about that. DR will call her in today and THREATEN her if she does that, she will be kicked off the show immediately and sent home and won't be paid a penny. She then won't have a choice but to behave herself.

then I can only hope Jeff does use the CDT, Chima loses her cool, and she and Jessie both leave the show Thursday  :hearts: :hearts:

After all her attacks with Russ getting right in his face, they are already eyeing her I'm sure...that and her horrible speeches throwing out the race card to try and save her ass the first week, and calling Russ a terrorist. 

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #391 on: August 08, 2009, 04:30:48 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 11:

Week 1: Jessie, HOH, Chima & Lydia nominated, Russell wins veto, used on Lydia, Braden up, Braden evicted 5-5
Week 2: Ronnie, HOH, Jeff & Laura nominated, Jeff wins veto,used on self, Jordan up, Laura evicted 8-1
Week 3: Jessie, HOH, Jordan & Michele nominated, Michele wins veto, used on self, Casey up, Casey evicted 7-1
Week 4: Russell, HOH, Lydia & Ronnie nominated, Michele wins veto, not used, Ronnie evicted 4-3
Week 5: Chima, HOH, Lydia & Russell nominated, Kevin wins veto, to be continued... 

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #392 on: August 08, 2009, 04:33:43 PM »
KEVIN WON!!  Thank you BB gods!

Jeff's plan is gonna go through as he wanted......JESSIE AND NATALIE ON THE BLOCK!

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #393 on: August 08, 2009, 04:34:50 PM »
Well that worked out in Jeff's favor...........YIPPEEEEE :wohoo:

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #394 on: August 08, 2009, 04:34:59 PM »
 :jumpy:

I am so glad that jessie or nat did not win veto... :wohoo:

Here is how Jeff should play it...Do not hide the fact that he wants Jessie out....Tell anyone and everyone that if he wins HOH he will put up nat and jessie and that he wil want jessie gone..  explain to the idots why it is better to get jessie out sooner rather than later..it really is in everyone  best interest to get him out....this way when he uses the CDT, they will vote out Jessie and the only one mad at him will be nat......diffuse the situation now,,

thoughts.............

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #395 on: August 08, 2009, 04:40:28 PM »
:jumpy:

I am so glad that jessie or nat did not win veto... :wohoo:

Here is how Jeff should play it...Do not hide the fact that he wants Jessie out....Tell anyone and everyone that if he wins HOH he will put up nat and jessie and that he wil want jessie gone..  explain to the idots why it is better to get jessie out sooner rather than later..it really is in everyone  best interest to get him out....this way when he uses the CDT, they will vote out Jessie and the only one mad at him will be nat......diffuse the situation now,,

thoughts.............

I'm worried about Kevin, Lydia, Michele and now Jordon not voting Jesse out.  If Kevin keeps Lydia up - she can't vote for Nat to leave.  then when Jeff pulls the rabbit out of his hat--so to speak -- hopefully Kevin Michele and Jordon will realized real quick that this may be the only opportunity to get Jess out now.  They have to be thinking we can't get Jesse out so we need to align with him.  I hope Jordon doesn't feel betrayed by Jeff and get stupid and not vote Jesse out.  Jeff has to do some pretty smart tight rope walking the next few days.  He needs to get to Kevin and Lydia, put how is going to be the question?!?!?!?!?

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #396 on: August 08, 2009, 04:54:22 PM »
I also have to say that I just don't have a good feeling about this.  K & L are going over to the dark side.  Michele seems to be lining up with the "girls"  because of ass**** Russ.  I really feel he put a major dent in Jeff's plans to take out Jesse yesterday with not making amends with Michele.  if Jeff does this here's what I see-- Michele, Kevin, voting for NAt to stay.  That will cause have major "girl" power" going on with Chim, Nat, Michele & kevin screaming and kicking with what happens Thursday night.  Jordon could feel so betrayed by Jeff she could vote for Jess to stay since she's said to Jeff already she would vote Russ out over Jess.  Now is it my understanding that there would be no tie breaker because only 5 would vote?If Jess & Nat are up, Jeff and Chim cant' vote right?  So that leaves, kevin, Michele, Jordon, Russ, Lydia.  So no tie breaker -- Jeff needs to work on Michele and Jordon, and most of all he MUST get Russ to get real and APOLOGIZE TO MICHELE big time. 

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #397 on: August 08, 2009, 05:27:32 PM »
Jordan will never turn on Jeff and I think michele has Jeff's back for at least a little bit more

I don't think it matters which one goes home as long as one of them goes home right? Hopefully it's endurance again this week and Russell wins and takes out Chima

EDIT: Also Russell will always go before Jeff so he's at least good for next week in the worst case scenario
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #398 on: August 08, 2009, 05:30:12 PM »
Jordan will never turn on Jeff and I think michele has Jeff's back for at least a little bit more

I don't think it matters which one goes home as long as one of them goes home right? Hopefully it's endurance again this week and Russell wins and takes out Chima
Just panic'ing here --over the what if's.  I never know where Michele is at.  I can't get a handle on her at all. 

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #399 on: August 08, 2009, 05:33:01 PM »
I really think Russ is a nasty person now.  He is demeaning Kevin.  He is the ONE that will screw up Jeff's chances of getting Jessie out.  Who would want that nasty person to stay in the house screaming and yelling at everyone.  He slandered Michelle last night so badly and wouldn't let up.  He brought his religion into this game with Ronnie but isn't slandering against his religion?  She apparently has a good job and I don't think any of this is going to help her.  JMO