Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 303375 times)

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #350 on: August 08, 2009, 07:21:36 AM »
The way I see it, Jeff's main goal should be to get Jesse out. He has more of a shot teaming up with Russell than with Jesse. He also knows that Chima wants it to be an all-girls final, so she would be coming after him at some point soon anyway. He should go with putting Jesse and Nat up, if that is at all possible. I hope he doesn't second-guess himself too much this week.

I agree that Jeff should get Jess out now.  Your are right...Chima would be coming after him anyway.   Russell will owe Jeff and so will Lydia, ( i hope jeff wins pov..)...if jessie goes..the only person he really need worry about for HOH is nat, and when has she won anything????it will be best for short tem and long term if jessie goes.  It is what I have been hoping for since the CDT was announced. .....Russell does nee to shuf teh F*CK up, alreasy.  I still do not get what Michelle did to him....nothing more than what everyone in the house, except jeff and jordan, or ding to everyone else. 

One more thing , Jordan, sweet girl, this is not the time to try and get with the girls..and talk trash about people.  I soo wish jeff could let her in on his plans.  it should be interesting to know how he plays it this week with the outher hampsters, in garnering votes against jessie...Jessie is not as dumb as i thought..he should  be paranoid.....i just hope the idots in the house will vote him out....Also ,lydia needs to go soon for her own sanity\, as well as ours....my wish list for eviction......

this week:   Jessie
next week:  Nat or Lydia
after:           Nat, or lydia
then:           chima
then:           Kevin,
then:           Michelle
then:           Russell

I think it would be good for russell to stay because jeff or jordan could beat him in the end...if Jeff or Jordan did not make to final two..i would want the second to be russell..... her is my order of who i want to win in descending order

Jeff
Jordan
Michelle
Kevin
Russeell
chima
lydia
Jessie
Nat - she is the last one i would hope to win..i woudl rathere jessie won before her

thoughts anyone

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #351 on: August 08, 2009, 07:54:55 AM »
Watching the feeds from last night, early this morning.  Russell is a bully.  It's like Ronno II in the house, on steroids.  His attacks on Michele are cruel and abusive.  Russell is proud of what he put Michele through and called it "entertainment." 

Jeff is screwed using the Coupe deVille to get rid of Jessie--Russ has totally blown it. 

I have to go catch up!!  I can't stand Russell. He is a bully, he WAS a bully and what he did to Ronnie  was beyond gamesmanship even if you don't like Ronnie. He'll do it again if it suits his purpose.

I have to see what happened!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #352 on: August 08, 2009, 08:23:03 AM »
My problem with him is the drama/bully thing but also, his allegence changes like the wind.  He switches sides faster than a weather vane in Kansas!   :nono2:

Michele's head is like Linda Blair in the "Exorcist," just slowly turns in circles.  I just can't figure out what her game play is-she is just like Ronnie as far as the lies and needs to pick an alliance and stand strong.  What on earth is she doing?   :COLE:

Chima and Nat are pretty straight foward- you know what they want! To be worshiped and handed the winnings.  The two of them in the final would be hysterical to watch like a mudwrestling match-but I don't want to see either of them there.  :funny:   :lala

Jessie just needs to go home, they should have never put him in there to begin with.  Starting him out as HOH with 4 players on his team was completely skewed and unfair to newbies.  At least BB threw the CDT out, to give the HGs a chance.   :boot:

Lydia needs to listen to Kevin and stay away from Jessie- she should have gone on one of those VH1 "Rock of Love shows-doesn't belong on BB. :trashy:

Kevin- not sure where his allegence is, but he is good at laying low and keeping himself safe even with the hinderence of being Lydia's confidant.  I am still not sure he figured out that Ldyia told Jessie everything he said and that is why he got the in the line of fire from Jessie and Nat. :wise

Jordan needs to stop worrying about being hated by America or other Hgs like April and Ollie and just trust her man!  Please Jordo, do not join the "She woman man haters club!"  :angel:

Jeff is doing good pretty much, just hope he can hold tough through this week being a have not.   :winner

Wow this post was longer than planned! :funny:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #353 on: August 08, 2009, 08:48:48 AM »
 :waves: Hi all - I haven't read the updates since BBAD ended last night, but I just read this quote that is being attributed to Schema, and I wanted to post it here to get an accuracy check from some of you who may have heard her say it. ALSO: I heard in the wind that she is good friends with Marcellus, and that's how she got on the show??? here's the quote:
"If the power is used and Russell is saved, I will lose my **** on national television. I'm not kidding. They better fishtank my ass through the whole hour, because I will have the FCC on the producers asses! If they **** me, it's gonna be an hour of fishtanking, because I'm gonna sabotage that whole ****ing hour. I'm not kidding! I'm not kidding. Don't cuss? Don't sing? They will have to penalty me for everything. You guys will see a different side of me that you didn't even see during that fight with Russell."

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #354 on: August 08, 2009, 09:06:38 AM »
:waves: Hi all - I haven't read the updates since BBAD ended last night, but I just read this quote that is being attributed to Schema, and I wanted to post it here to get an accuracy check from some of you who may have heard her say it. ALSO: I heard in the wind that she is good friends with Marcellus, and that's how she got on the show??? here's the quote:
"If the power is used and Russell is saved, I will lose my **** on national television. I'm not kidding. They better fishtank my ass through the whole hour, because I will have the FCC on the producers asses! If they **** me, it's gonna be an hour of fishtanking, because I'm gonna sabotage that whole ****ing hour. I'm not kidding! I'm not kidding. Don't cuss? Don't sing? They will have to penalty me for everything. You guys will see a different side of me that you didn't even see during that fight with Russell."

Maybe she'll get ass kicked off for her antics.  That solves another problem then.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #355 on: August 08, 2009, 09:10:12 AM »
The only way I see this not hurting Jeff too much is if Russ gets the Veto.  THen Jeff can use the Wizard and get Jess and NAt up there.  The house pretty much is done with Russell, so the blatant move of removing him -- to get Jess out.  MAy cost Jeff the game.   Just My concerns!!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #356 on: August 08, 2009, 09:26:59 AM »
I am very nervous about the veto competition today.

BEST CASE SCENARIO

Jordan, Kevin and Michele gets chosen to play, who cares if anybody wins it....as long as Jessie and Natalie doesn't play, Jeff's plan will proceed without a hitch.....

WORST CASE SCENARIO

Jessie and/or Natalie gets chosen to play and wins it....Jeff is screwed!

Personally I hope Michele plays and wins her third straight veto and don't use it.....keeps the house in harmony until the big SHOCKER on Thursday!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #357 on: August 08, 2009, 09:33:52 AM »
Ok, let's say Jeff's plan do go as planned...

He takes Lydia and  Russell off the block and put up Jessie & Natalie

VOTES:

Jeff votes to evict Jessie
Jordan votes to evict Jessie
Russell votes to evict Jessie
Michele votes to evict Jessie
Kevin votes to evict ?
Lydia votes to evict Natalie

It will be enough to get the tool out.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #358 on: August 08, 2009, 09:58:59 AM »

VOTES:

Kevin votes to evict ?

:waves: If Jeff uses the CDE he won't vote unless its to break a tie. Basically the CDE power is overthrowing the HOH - which would nullify the HOH's block choices, thus giving the (former) HOH = Schima + the two former block nominees voting power. Jeff would be the defacto HOH for the remaining time - he would choose the two new blockees, and then the houseguests will vote - THEN if it's a tie Jeff will be the tie breaker. He will be able to play in the HOH comp and Schima will not, which will probably set her hair on fire (again) and she will  probably lose it screaming about fairness, etc. Coup D'Etat literally means "overthrowing the state" and stealing the power.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #359 on: August 08, 2009, 10:17:58 AM »
Everybody needs to cross their fingers today that Jessie and Natalie doesn't get chosen to play in the veto comp. It's very crucial that they do not have a chance to play. Please, BB gods, don't let them play!

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #360 on: August 08, 2009, 10:29:26 AM »

VOTES:

Kevin votes to evict ?

If Artzy is right and Jeff CAN'T vote but Chima CAN, then Chima will just replace Jeff's vote to boot Jesse because Chima would never vote Nat out - win/win no matter which one of them can vote! Let's just hope that all of our prayers are answered and neither Jesse nor Nat get POV.
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #361 on: August 08, 2009, 10:30:14 AM »
Hi everyone...  I was on here last year, but can't remember my name or password....  so I look like a newbie!!  

I don't understand why Jeff will be screwed if Jessie or Natalie get POV.....   Doesn't Jeff's having CDT over-rule everything and everyone?  
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #362 on: August 08, 2009, 10:33:38 AM »
Hi everyone...  I was on here last year, but can't remember my name or password....  so I look like a newbie!!  

I don't understand why Jeff will be screwed if Jessie or Natalie get POV.....   Doesn't Jeff's having CDT over-rule everything and everyone?  
:waves: No. The HOH (Chima) and the POV holder are immune from Jeff's power.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #363 on: August 08, 2009, 10:36:06 AM »
 :waves: Ok - I just found the Coup D'Etat rules posted on Yahoo. If this is correct then I was wrong - Chima cannot vote, but I was right - Jeff only votes if there is a tie. Here's what I found:

*Coup D'Etat winner can overthrow the HOH only one time, right before the live vote.
*Can replace one or both of the nominees.
*ONLY the HOH winner and POV winner are safe. (If someone gets the POV used on them, they can be put right back up)
*HOH does not vote
*Coup D'Etat winner only votes in the event of a tie

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #364 on: August 08, 2009, 10:41:26 AM »
Thanks for the info....  :waves:

oops I must have missed that somewhere along the line...  and that is a bummer because no one should be immune from the CDT power (IMO).  I SO want Chima out.....  Russ would be next, then maybe Natalie...   don't really care as long as Jeff and Jordan are in the finale.  They seem to be a cute couple...I hope they remain close outside the house. 

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #365 on: August 08, 2009, 10:43:03 AM »
:waves: Ok - I just found the Coup D'Etat rules posted on Yahoo. If this is correct then I was wrong - Chima cannot vote, but I was right - Jeff only votes if there is a tie. Here's what I found:

*Coup D'Etat winner can overthrow the HOH only one time, right before the live vote.
*Can replace one or both of the nominees.
*ONLY the HOH winner and POV winner are safe. (If someone gets the POV used on them, they can be put right back up)
*HOH does not vote
*Coup D'Etat winner only votes in the event of a tie

so that means that Chim and Jeff dont vote.  So there can't be a tie as only 5 people would be voting right?

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #366 on: August 08, 2009, 10:44:05 AM »
Do we know what time the POV competition is?  I better get my rosary dusted off......

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #367 on: August 08, 2009, 11:02:30 AM »
 :waves: Here's the YouTube link from BB6/AllStars Coup d'Etat episode when Boogie wins it and Julie explains the powers to him. It's about 2 minutes in: According to this the Yahoo info I posted earlier is correct.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGkIWvfr3ss&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fforums%2Ejokersupdates%2Ecom%2Fubbthreads%2Fshowthreaded%2Ephp%3FBoard%3DBBMedia%26Number%3D12047984&feature=player_embedded

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #368 on: August 08, 2009, 11:10:45 AM »

:waves: Artzy  Chima did go OFF if the CDT is used--she said what you posted.  I saw it when I watched the feeds early this morning.  Chima, Nat and Michele were in the room and it was after Russ had attacked Michele outside when they were playing pool.
No MSG!

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #369 on: August 08, 2009, 11:16:26 AM »
Like all of you, I am cheering for Jeff and Jordan as final two.

But I dont think we should worry about anything except for Jessie or Nat winning POV.

Jeff is smarter that he comes across sometimes.

No matter the enemies he has, Jessie has been against him and Jordan since the beginning.

Russell, Lydia and Michelle are complete wild cards and no one should depend on their behavior (good or bad) when deciding what to do.

In the end, I believe that Russell has the will power and the smarts to win a POV when his stay in the house depends on it.

Russell will win Veto.
Jessie and Nat will go up.
Chima will freak.
Jessie will be voted out.

In my opinion.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #370 on: August 08, 2009, 11:30:49 AM »

:waves: Artzy  Chima did go OFF if the CDT is used--she said what you posted.  I saw it when I watched the feeds early this morning.  Chima, Nat and Michele were in the room and it was after Russ had attacked Michele outside when they were playing pool.

I'm not worried about that. DR will call her in today and THREATEN her if she does that, she will be kicked off the show immediately and sent home and won't be paid a penny. She then won't have a choice but to behave herself.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #371 on: August 08, 2009, 11:46:58 AM »
Like all of you, I am cheering for Jeff and Jordan as final two.

But I dont think we should worry about anything except for Jessie or Nat winning POV.

Jeff is smarter that he comes across sometimes.

No matter the enemies he has, Jessie has been against him and Jordan since the beginning.

Russell, Lydia and Michelle are complete wild cards and no one should depend on their behavior (good or bad) when deciding what to do.

In the end, I believe that Russell has the will power and the smarts to win a POV when his stay in the house depends on it.

Russell will win Veto.
Jessie and Nat will go up.
Chima will freak.
Jessie will be voted out.

In my opinion.

That's what I like about this site.  When I get crazy over the what if's someone like you puts in perspective that makes sense.  Thanks

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #372 on: August 08, 2009, 11:49:02 AM »
bbjunkey:

Of course, I could be burying my head in the sand and full of crap, so what do I know?

lol
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #373 on: August 08, 2009, 11:53:44 AM »
People won't even know if their names are drawn since most of them are asleep.  Hope either Michele or Russell wins the POV.
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #374 on: August 08, 2009, 11:59:05 AM »
OK! According to the YouTube video, neither Jeff or Chima can vote if he replaces the nominations, unless  there is a tie. If there is a tie then Jeff breaks the tie.

(I knew we didn't know who won the CDT until the show where it was revealed.)

Snort... "they won't even know if they names are drawn!"     :funny:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.