Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 303337 times)

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #300 on: August 07, 2009, 10:20:00 AM »
Nomination predictions, anybody?

At first I was saying Lydia and Michele

Now I think it's gonna be Lydia and Russell.

Chima is still bitter about Russell despite their long heart to heart talk....she didn't buy anything he said.

Jessie & Natalie are trying so hard not to get him nominated but Chima is gonna do what she wants to do.

That's perfect.....as long Jessie and Natalie doesn't win the veto, they will be Jeff's targets for the Coup D'
Etat surprise on Thursday!

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #301 on: August 07, 2009, 10:33:40 AM »
I'm hoping Jessie & Natalie get the have nots again this week and throw in Lydia, too. Imagine those two girls having to share the torment bedroom with Jessie....all hell will break loose! That would be funny!

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #302 on: August 07, 2009, 10:41:48 AM »
I am amazed at how well Jeff is acting in the house and he should get an Oscar for his brilliant performance. I can't even tell with his body language and the way he talks that he has the power and he is doing a fantastic job acting like himself and not having the power. He even makes it sound like Michele has it.

As far as Jeff/Russell alliance, I think that is gonna be dead anytime....they haven't talked at all and Jeff was bashing on him after the live show as he saw how sad Russell was when the rat was evicted and even Jordan saw it too. They are catching on to him.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #303 on: August 07, 2009, 10:46:17 AM »
I'm hoping Jessie & Natalie get the have nots again this week and throw in Lydia, too. Imagine those two girls having to share the torment bedroom with Jessie....all hell will break loose! That would be funny!
:yess: :funny: :lol: ;D :jumpy: :wohoo:

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #304 on: August 07, 2009, 10:47:48 AM »
Ronnie's love for the game is infectious?

Ronnie, is that you?
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #305 on: August 07, 2009, 10:49:08 AM »

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #306 on: August 07, 2009, 10:53:33 AM »
Maybe Ronnie's wife is on the boards already trying to do damage control. Let's hope we find out he is not in sequester soon.  I threw up in my mouth a little when I read that.
Ronnie is just sincerely mean spirited and power hungry. I really hope he is not a teacher. I think we will have plenty of fireworks when Nat or Jess go home!

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #307 on: August 07, 2009, 11:01:07 AM »
Maybe Ronnie's wife is on the boards already trying to do damage control. Let's hope we find out he is not in sequester soon.  I threw up in my mouth a little when I read that.
Ronnie is just sincerely mean spirited and power hungry. I really hope he is not a teacher. I think we will have plenty of fireworks when Nat or Jess go home!
:waves: Rest assured Ronnie is NOT  in sequester. For more "official" assurance - read Julie's Blog which I will post again for you here:

http://popwatch.ew.com/2009/08/07/julie-chen-blogs-big-brother-season-11-elimination-4/#more-22712

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #308 on: August 07, 2009, 11:14:30 AM »
Thanks Artzy. you are making me feel better!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #309 on: August 07, 2009, 11:29:20 AM »
Ronnie coming back, as we say in Texas, ain't happenin'! Period.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #310 on: August 07, 2009, 12:02:51 PM »
Ronnie's love for the game is infectious. I wish they would allow him to come back next week.

Uh.....I think you forgot to put the  :colealert: emoticon in your message........you DID mean to put that in there, didn't you?
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline dixonduke

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #311 on: August 07, 2009, 12:11:12 PM »
I love Julie's blog. She is direct and insightful as well as being funny (even directing the humor at herself). It would have been cool to have her doing this blog the first 10 seasons. :hearts:

Goodbye jerk! :boot::ron

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #312 on: August 07, 2009, 12:33:51 PM »
I love Julie's blog. She is direct and insightful as well as being funny (even directing the humor at herself). It would have been cool to have her doing this blog the first 10 seasons. :hearts:

Goodbye jerk! :boot::ron

I read it this morning, she did a good job didn't she!

Welcome to RFF dixonduke!

:ty4posting :welcome:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #313 on: August 07, 2009, 12:51:48 PM »
 :duno: I am completely stumped. I cannot find one single (other) BB fan in the entire tiny state of Rhode Island. What is up with that? I posted my BB Fanaticism on my Facebook page, and all of my friends thought I was referring to George Orwell's book 1984. So I say I love Big Brother, and they translate that to Cold War Russian Spy??? Jeepers.  :iok So picture me, Poor Little Artzy a/k/a RFF's Magic Wizard, standing all by my onesy in Little Rhody.  :swine Maybe I should blow this pop stand :bye:  for greener pastures where my love for underwhelming, ego maniacal, morally questionable, loud mouthed, reality show wannabees is the norm???  Let's have a contest - to find the BB friendliest place in the USA - and the winner gets me!!!  :neener: :yess: :funny: :jumpy: :wohoo:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #314 on: August 07, 2009, 12:57:12 PM »
Here's Ross The Intern's "RONNIE" Interview:

http://www.theinsider.com/obsessions/Inside_Dish_with_Ross_Mathews

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #315 on: August 07, 2009, 01:04:02 PM »
:duno: I am completely stumped. I cannot find one single (other) BB fan in the entire tiny state of Rhode Island. What is up with that? I posted my BB Fanaticism on my Facebook page, and all of my friends thought I was referring to George Orwell's book 1984. So I say I love Big Brother, and they translate that to Cold War Russian Spy??? Jeepers.  :iok So picture me, Poor Little Artzy a/k/a RFF's Magic Wizard, standing all by my onesy in Little Rhody.  :swine Maybe I should blow this pop stand :bye:  for greener pastures where my love for underwhelming, ego maniacal, morally questionable, loud mouthed, reality show wannabees is the norm???  Let's have a contest - to find the BB friendliest place in the USA - and the winner gets me!!!  :neener: :yess: :funny: :jumpy: :wohoo:

What's wrong with those people? 1984?  :res:

I vote RFF and Artzy is OUR magic wizard!  :yess:

Offline MeganInOkla

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #316 on: August 07, 2009, 01:27:01 PM »
Hey guys. I'm new. Just wanted to say thanks for keeping everything updated. I found this site at the beginning of this season, and I really enjoy it!! Keep it up!  :hearts:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #317 on: August 07, 2009, 02:13:01 PM »
Hey guys. I'm new. Just wanted to say thanks for keeping everything updated. I found this site at the beginning of this season, and I really enjoy it!! Keep it up!  :hearts:

Thanks Megan! Welcome to RFF!!

:bigwelcome

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #318 on: August 07, 2009, 02:36:59 PM »

OMG!  :funny: :funny: :funny:

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #319 on: August 07, 2009, 03:12:23 PM »

That interview was lame, Ross never brought up anything the fans were up-in-arms about, didn't have on Laura or Casey :casey , and let him have his two second crying act again  :swine.  YUK!!

PS...........Manchelle is from RI so there must be some fans up there  :tup:
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #320 on: August 07, 2009, 04:04:38 PM »
on the interview with ross and rat.. there was a comment from GEORGIA PEACH is that our own GP?? LOL
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #321 on: August 07, 2009, 04:06:37 PM »

That interview was lame, Ross never brought up anything the fans were up-in-arms about, didn't have on Laura or Casey :casey , and let him have his two second crying act again  :swine.  YUK!!

PS...........Manchelle is from RI so there must be some fans up there  :tup:

Darlin' Manchelle is fromHELL  }:>, and that's no longer in Rhode Island, we annexed it to Massachusetts right after the cast of BB10 was introduced.  :funny: Actually - during the entire BB10 season, with Manchelle screaming about Rhode Island in that awful accent every day on national TV  - I still could never find a single person who watches the show! I even asked in all of the BB Fan Forums (oops - I think that should be "fora" or "forai") and no one stepped forward. Never even ran into one of her family members online.  :duno: Now ask anyone here about Tony Soprano and they will act as if they are related to him. They are still watching and DVRing Sopranos reruns here!  :box: :naughtyd: :violin: :suicide

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #322 on: August 07, 2009, 04:12:22 PM »
 :waves: Here's another  Artzy Artifact. I tripped right over it on my way to . . .  :groan: I forgot!

http://hollywoodinsider.ew.com/2009/08/07/big-brother-executive-producer-address-jessies-roughhousing-with-lydia-natalie/

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #323 on: August 07, 2009, 04:44:41 PM »
I wonder who she was a nanny for?

I did a google search and found that she was Beatrice McCartney's nanny (Daughter of Paul & Heather Mills)  There was even a picture of "the nanny's hand with Beatrice shooing pigeons and the tats match!  It was covered in the press on Jan 12, 2009.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #324 on: August 07, 2009, 05:43:51 PM »
I wonder who she was a nanny for?

I did a google search and found that she was Beatrice McCartney's nanny (Daughter of Paul & Heather Mills)  There was even a picture of "the nanny's hand with Beatrice shooing pigeons and the tats match!  It was covered in the press on Jan 12, 2009.

:tup: Yeah Lydia! I knew I liked her for a reason! She probably can't mention it because she had to sign a confidentiality agreement. If that's true, good for her for sticking to it. That explains why she spent so much time in London, and the "cling film". Paul gave an unannounced free concert in NYC two weeks ago from the roof of CBS. It was the morning after he was on Letterman. Hmmm Paul McCartney, CBS, Lydia on BB -  :res: