Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 304636 times)

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #275 on: August 06, 2009, 10:40:54 PM »
Jess and Nat need to cool their jets with telling Chima who needs to go up on the block.  Chima will not hesitate to put them up on the block, we know how she can get.  Like Jordy said "Chima is sassy!"  And now that I think about it, Jess an Nat go for it, you 2 are stupid, hang yourselves.  It will benefit the others not these meanies. So there!  :neener: :neener:
No MSG!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #276 on: August 06, 2009, 10:43:49 PM »
I just had a thought -- Michele told Chim last night that she has a memory like an elephant. Chim tells Ronnie that.   I wonder if Ronnie's speech was deliberate to rattle Michele --to throw her game off.  I mean she was out, first one.

i think michele threw that comp. i'm not 100% sure but yeah i give her alot of credit  in being a smart person.

i'm not sure if ronnie rattled her.. she's been in the heat of things  these past few days.. almost like "warm up's" before the big throw down. :funny: she also knew him like a book and was totallly ready for him doing what he did.
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #277 on: August 06, 2009, 10:47:50 PM »
I just had a thought -- Michele told Chim last night that she has a memory like an elephant. Chim tells Ronnie that.   I wonder if Ronnie's speech was deliberate to rattle Michele --to throw her game off.  I mean she was out, first one.

I thought that too...but you know what?  He didn't do it for anyone but himself.  He fancies himself a top player, and wanted his speech to pack a punch.  Too bad he had to cry like a little um...baby.

Ooh...he set me off tonight.
Yea -- quite the man -- crying like a little ........ (don't really want to say the word.LOL)  Just goes to show when you get to full of yourself what happens.  Nat & Jess is are next.  They think its all about them.  Hope Jeff can keep up the acting.  People are going to be paranoid about this all week again.  Last week it was all about he said, she said, he lied, she lied.  This week its all about the power being used.  And whatever that means.  Its really going to drive them nuts.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #278 on: August 06, 2009, 11:01:10 PM »
Wow...Jeff is really going after Nat about the whole Athlete click thing.  Funny what happens when you KNOW you're safe!  :funny:

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #279 on: August 06, 2009, 11:03:38 PM »
Wow...Jeff is really going after Nat about the whole Athlete click thing.  Funny what happens when you KNOW you're safe!  :funny:

Nat will now want Jeff up on the block.  :groan:
No MSG!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #280 on: August 06, 2009, 11:09:31 PM »

Nat will now want Jeff up on the block.  :groan:

Oh you KNOW it!  She'll be like "he thinks he's soo safe.  I want him up."

Offline lilsig

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #281 on: August 06, 2009, 11:24:01 PM »
 :wohoo: :wohoo:

I was actually rooting for Chima to win HOH!  I want the carpet ripped out from under them Thursday night... It's going to be BEAUTIFUL!  I'll be able to deal with that side of the house running the show all week, because I can giggle at how high on their horse they are KNOWING that one of those jerks is going home! :yess: :yess:

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #282 on: August 07, 2009, 12:45:54 AM »

I was actually rooting for Chima to win HOH!  I want the carpet ripped out from under them Thursday night... It's going to be BEAUTIFUL!  I'll be able to deal with that side of the house running the show all week, because I can giggle at how high on their horse they are KNOWING that one of those jerks is going home! :yess: :yess:

The only thing that could screw that up is if either Turd or PeaBrain play for POV and win.  I'm sure Jeff has a third candidate but I for one, cannot imagine who.
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline lilsig

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #283 on: August 07, 2009, 12:59:59 AM »

The only thing that could screw that up is if either Turd or PeaBrain play for POV and win.  I'm sure Jeff has a third candidate but I for one, cannot imagine who.

Yeah that would be a bummer.. I guess it depends on who is up.  If both he and Jordan are up, he can put Jeff OR Nat, whoever didn't win POV up, and then probably Kevin so Lydia doesn't have a break down.  Either way it won't matter because with Chima being HOH she can't vote and Lydia won't vote Kevin out.  I think Michele will stay loyal to Jeff and Jordan because they're nice to her.  Russ is the only ? but it still wouldn't matter.

If ONLY he or Jordan are up, he can attempt not to piss anyone else off and just remove Jordan or himself. :tup:

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #284 on: August 07, 2009, 01:15:24 AM »
The BB7 Coup D'Etat rules state that the person who uses it(Jeff) can not vote in his nominations

Read that somewhere else and thought it might put a twist on how this will work out; jeff better 100% use it; even though it'll suck to see Jessie leave like that it's best

Jessie never loses the game he always gets f'ed - it kind of pains me to see but I always have someone I like more than him(Renegades + Jeff/Jordan)
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline lilsig

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #285 on: August 07, 2009, 01:20:53 AM »
The BB7 Coup D'Etat rules state that the person who uses it(Jeff) can not vote in his nominations

Read that somewhere else and thought it might put a twist on how this will work out; jeff better 100% use it; even though it'll suck to see Jessie leave like that it's best

Jessie never loses the game he always gets f'ed - it kind of pains me to see but I always have someone I like more than him(Renegades + Jeff/Jordan)

Hmmm.. interesting.. where did you read that? On the CBS website? Does that mean that Chima can't vote? hmmmm... :browsie:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #286 on: August 07, 2009, 02:08:31 AM »
Chima and Russell had a very good long heart to heart talk in the HOH, it started off heated but the more they talked and even hugged it out in the middle of it and worked out their differences and opened up to each other.....he's not going up now....

Almost guaranteed to go up....LYDIA AND MICHELE!

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #287 on: August 07, 2009, 03:38:26 AM »
I think for sure Jeff could get rid of Jessie. He could use the power and put up Jessie and Natalie, I think the vote would go like this:

Kevin vote Jessie
Jordan vote Jessie
Michelle vote Jessie
Lydia vote Natalie
Russell who knows
If Chima votes prob Jessie because of girl power
If Jeff votes Jessie
worst case tie and if Jeff takes the place of hoh he would send Jessie out.
  :colors  :hearts:  :hearts:

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #288 on: August 07, 2009, 05:15:39 AM »
I actually think there might be potential for someone coming back.

With the no juror address from Julie and her not telling Ronnie the Coup D'Etat winner or anything.. I donno.

Actually, I don't think so - it is obvious that they don't have the evicted houseguests in sequester (which they would have to do if they were bringing them back) because Casey got a call from Laura when he was interviewing with Ross Matthews. She wouldn't be able to call him from sequester.
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #289 on: August 07, 2009, 06:59:31 AM »
I think and hope Jeff will use the CDT because when he was told that America had voted for him to win his words were something like..Thanks America I know you are wanting things to be shook up in the BB house and he knows we are watching so we see things he doesn't. He is smart enough to know we chose to give him the power to give him an upper hand in the game. He will definitely gun for Jess and Nat because he tells them repeatedly when they are spewing their lies, that him and Jordan are not stupid they see things. Jeff is smart he knows this is a free pass to break up the Jessie Nat alliance. Also Michelle has a great chance of making it to at least F4. If Russ were smart he would cut his ties with Jessie and jump on board the Jeff team...but alas russ has too many muscles and not enough smarts.
delightful just delightful

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #290 on: August 07, 2009, 07:06:25 AM »
Chima and Russell had a very good long heart to heart talk in the HOH, it started off heated but the more they talked and even hugged it out in the middle of it and worked out their differences and opened up to each other.....he's not going up now....

:waves: Will after watching the feeds after their heart-to-heart, Russell is not safe.   Chima talked with Michele for an extended period of time and shared other insight on Russell.  Chima does not believe anything he has said to her.  Chima repeated to both Nat and Jess she does not trust him, hates him and he IS a candidate to go up as is Lydia or Michele.  Remember The Wizard may strike!  AlbertHodges posted a great possibility how the eviction may go.
No MSG!

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #291 on: August 07, 2009, 08:32:27 AM »

:waves: Will after watching the feeds after their heart-to-heart, Russell is not safe.   Chima talked with Michele for an extended period of time and shared other insight on Russell.  Chima does not believe anything he has said to her.  Chima repeated to both Nat and Jess she does not trust him, hates him and he IS a candidate to go up as is Lydia or Michele.  Remember The Wizard may strike!  AlbertHodges posted a great possibility how the eviction may go.

Also, one must remember that Chima had said from the beginning that she wanted an all-female group to the end - she wanted to get the guys OUT! If she sticks to that, she wouldn't want to get rid of a girl just yet......she would want to cut the guys down a bit before doing that. Especially since she knows that neither Russell nor Jessie would take her to F2
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #292 on: August 07, 2009, 08:35:34 AM »
I actually think there might be potential for someone coming back.

With the no juror address from Julie and her not telling Ronnie the Coup D'Etat winner or anything.. I donno.

Actually, I don't think so - it is obvious that they don't have the evicted houseguests in sequester (which they would have to do if they were bringing them back) because Casey got a call from Laura when he was interviewing with Ross Matthews. She wouldn't be able to call him from sequester.
:yess:  :ron is D-U-N! I just watched Julie's interview with him and she told him everything about the CDE and that Schima won HOH, etc.,  and she even said that he missed out on being a voting member on the jury.  :funny: He was the same  :dork: :ahat: that we all came to know and dislike. Turns out he doesn't even live in West Virginia - but over the border in Ohio! Didn't go to University of Ohio - but Marshall, and no one seems to know if he has a degree yet, so my guess is no. When Julie asked him who he thought America would have picked for the CDE he guessed Michele or Kevin!   :funny: :lol: :loser:

I think  :casey Casey and  :uphere: :boobs: :yikes Laura will both be calling in to Ross' show while he is interviewing  :ron today. That will be a gem! I will try to post the link here once I get it! :waves:

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #293 on: August 07, 2009, 08:45:57 AM »
 :waves: Morning Artzy   I just finished the exit interview as well.  Thank goodness the dork is gone.  Caught pretty much everything you did with the ongoing Ronno lies.  What stood out to me was Julie mentioning the juror house and how he did not make it.  :funny: :lol: :yess:

Fans are mentioning something is up with the jurors because Julie did not mention it during the live show last night.  Do you think Julie telling Ronno he did not make it means status quo?  Next evict goes to the juror house and so on?
No MSG!

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #294 on: August 07, 2009, 09:16:01 AM »
Thanks so much for the hardworking updaters, we love you! :hearts:
I can't believe how nasty and childish Ronnie was to Michelle. I know he reads the boards and hope it makes him realize what a bully and generally mean person he is. Didn't he also say he was a cyberbully? And no Ronnie, it is not the way you are edited, we are seeing you 24/7.
I am wondering if he will start posting on the boards. I think we would know right away. Go J and J!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #295 on: August 07, 2009, 09:19:59 AM »
Watching the exit interview...I think consummate must have been on Ronnie's "Word of the day" calendar.  :lol:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #296 on: August 07, 2009, 09:34:30 AM »
:waves: Morning Artzy   I just finished the exit interview as well.  Thank goodness the dork is gone.  Caught pretty much everything you did with the ongoing Ronno lies.  What stood out to me was Julie mentioning the juror house and how he did not make it.  :funny: :lol: :yess:

Fans are mentioning something is up with the jurors because Julie did not mention it during the live show last night.  Do you think Julie telling Ronno he did not make it means status quo?  Next evict goes to the juror house and so on?
:waves: Yes, I do. I just think Julie waited for the actual interview to mention it because if you look at the time code it was the second shortest exit interview so far, with Braden's being the shortest. He called her "that name", remember, so she really wasn't all warm and fuzzy with him, and I got the impression that Ron wasn't her fave either. You could tell in her Laura interview that she liked her a lot more than she expected to, and she really liked Casey - his interview was almost 16 minutes, Ron's about 10. I think this season BB is trying to "get back to basics" with the show - twists and turns in the house, but no extra people popping in and out. Jesse is enough for two seasons worth!  :ascared

I read a recent EW Allison Grodner interview where she said that she calls Jessie and Gnat Scooby Doo and Scrappy Doo, so even though I really like Lydia - I am tagging her with Skanky Doo to finish up that corner of the triangle.  :tup:

BTW - I really think that as far as Schima :hand: goes -  Russ :browsie: is toast this week. I think his companion on the block will be Lydia (just to shut Gnat up, if for no other reason), and I think Jeff will don his hero's cape at the last minute  :hero:  and make some changes - i.e. The Doo family -  Scooby and Scrappy. The really smart move then will be to vote out Scrappy - she is the far better player, and tougher competitor of the two.  The tricky part for him this week will be setting up the votes to go his way in advance without tipping his magic hand! Strategically, this is the most important week in the house so far, and the outcome  will determine all the remaining plays and players. Jeff needs at least a 3-3 vote with his picks so he can break a tie.  I can't wait to see how (and if) he sets this up. Michele may just be the "key".  ;D

Offline djbryant

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #297 on: August 07, 2009, 09:50:37 AM »
I just wanted to tell everyone posting you are all great. I love this forum you all rock!!! :wohoo: thanks for all you do for all us die hard bb fans!!!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #298 on: August 07, 2009, 09:54:19 AM »
I just wanted to tell everyone posting you are all great. I love this forum you all rock!!! :wohoo: thanks for all you do for all us die hard bb fans!!!

Thanks for your comments djbryant. I know the updaters who work so hard at posting will appreciate them.

Welcome to RFF, we're glad you found us!

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Spungo

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #299 on: August 07, 2009, 09:57:28 AM »
Ronnie's love for the game is infectious. I wish they would allow him to come back next week.