Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 304632 times)

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #250 on: August 06, 2009, 08:21:29 PM »
 :lol:

One last post for tonight... Jeff intimated that Ronnie was a cock blocker.....for some reason I do not think that will be the FIRST or last time that Ronnie COCK BLOCKS someone... :lol:

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #251 on: August 06, 2009, 08:28:52 PM »
This was perfect!

Chima will nominate Russell and, after a nice long harang from Natalie, she will put up Lydia.

Russell will win the POV....he is a fighter and I wont believe ANYONE will beat him for it.

That means that the only 2 safe people this week will be Chima and Russell....(and Jeff and Jordan, of course!)

Jeff will put up Jessie and Natalie.

It will be a toss up who will go home, but I would bet it will be Jessie as the smart players will recognize that this may be their best and only chance to evict him.

Just my thoughts on this.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #252 on: August 06, 2009, 08:28:58 PM »
My F*%& satellite went out during the fight...but I did have the misfortune to see Ronnie's speech...I truly loathe him and can't WAIT til he finds out how people feel about him.

I don't mind that Chima is HOH, but I can't imagine what it's going to be like this week with "them" believing they are in power.

At least I'll be on vacation and won't have to read their nonsense.
You can bet there will be nonsense LMK.  WHere you going?  We're in Saugatuck next week too - taking friends from Nashville there.

HAVE FUN!!!!  :hearts:

We're going to our place in Oscoda!

My guess would be the day he decided to make "his" move on Jordy.   :hearts:

Just like a man...get a little power, gain alot of confidence!  :lol:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #253 on: August 06, 2009, 08:31:12 PM »
My F*%& satellite went out during the fight...but I did have the misfortune to see Ronnie's speech...I truly loathe him and can't WAIT til he finds out how people feel about him.

I don't mind that Chima is HOH, but I can't imagine what it's going to be like this week with "them" believing they are in power.

You can bet there will be nonsense LMK.  WHere you going?  We're in Saugatuck next week too - taking friends from Nashville there.

Have a fabulous time!!  Will you get any internet feeds up there or at least BB on TV?

Offline PattyCakes

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #254 on: August 06, 2009, 08:35:21 PM »
Jeff was told about the power at about 3:25ish BB time yesterday.  They waited for him to return from the DR to confront Michele, it made me angry  (:;) because I wanted to see his immediate reaction and was unable to because of the fight that followed.  :meow:

Good job on all the updating, I rely on you guys to follow the conversations I cant stomach!  :hearts: :jam:
"When I was walking up the stairs, I saw a man who wasn't there.  He wasn't there again today.  I wish, I wish he'd stay away."  Unknown

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #255 on: August 06, 2009, 08:38:04 PM »

You can bet there will be nonsense LMK.  WHere you going?  We're in Saugatuck next week too - taking friends from Nashville there.

Have a fabulous time!!  Will you get any internet feeds up there or at least BB on TV?

I won't get the feeds, but we do have our satellite...unfortunately, we are going with friends who don't know my deep, dark BB obsession, so chances are, if they see it advertised and say "Who would watch that stupid show", I'll cop out and say "No kidding!"

I'm soo spineless!  :lol:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #256 on: August 06, 2009, 08:38:50 PM »
When Jeff read the card tonight for the Coupe-Day-Tat   :funny:  Coup d'Etat it said...

"Overthrow the HOH and even make your own nominations."

If he overthrows the HOH, he may not be able to vote because he is acting HOH.  Who knows

But, here's how it will play out...

Jeff puts up two of "them"  (not Chima or Veto holder)

Jessee and Nat (in my dreams  :wohoo: )

Chima, Russell, Michelle, Kevin, Jordan and Lydia vote.  Even if Russell stays with Chima, it's a four to two vote for whomever they want out.  This week is a no-brainer even if Jeff can't vote!!!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #257 on: August 06, 2009, 08:40:25 PM »

I won't get the feeds, but we do have our satellite...unfortunately, we are going with friends who don't know my deep, dark BB obsession, so chances are, if they see it advertised and say "Who would watch that stupid show", I'll cop out and say "No kidding!"

Ohh do we think alike.  I'm trying to figure out how to catch up on BB while my friends are in town.  I plan on sneaking it all in when all are in bed - I doubt they are into this either.

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #258 on: August 06, 2009, 08:45:47 PM »
Jeff wants to make clear that everyone will vote out Jessie over Natalie first. If that happens Jessie's gooooooone :D
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #259 on: August 06, 2009, 08:48:12 PM »

Ohh do we think alike.  I'm trying to figure out how to catch up on BB while my friends are in town.  I plan on sneaking it all in when all are in bed - I doubt they are into this either.

That settles it - next year we ditch our friends and meet in Traverse City and watch BB together!!! :margarita:

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #260 on: August 06, 2009, 08:53:08 PM »
I actually think there might be potential for someone coming back.

With the no juror address from Julie and her not telling Ronnie the Coup D'Etat winner or anything.. I donno.
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #261 on: August 06, 2009, 08:53:36 PM »

That settles it - next year we ditch our friends and meet in Traverse City and watch BB together!!! :margarita:

3 months in TC with 24/7 BB.  :funny:  What a riot that would be.  BB would have to do a special segment on us.  

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #262 on: August 06, 2009, 09:01:17 PM »

I'm soo spineless!  :lol:

3 months in TC with 24/7 BB.  :funny:  What a riot that would be.  BB would have to do a special segment on us.  

Can you even imagine?   :funny:  We can be Midwest correspondents.  Maybe we could have Dan as a special guest.  Scratch that - we'll invite JEFF!  :jumpy:
« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 09:11:04 PM by lovemykiddies »

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #263 on: August 06, 2009, 09:13:00 PM »

I'm soo spineless!  :lol:

Can you even imagine?   :funny:  We can be Midwest correspondents.  Maybe we could have Dan as a special guest.  Scratch that - we'll invite JEFF!  :jumpy:
as much as I was cheering all the way for Dan ---- have to have Jeff.  WOW!!!! 

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #264 on: August 06, 2009, 09:18:42 PM »
I just read he posts that said "seems Michele is bothered by the Ronnie comment." (paraphrasing here) Are you kidding me?  How would anyone like that type of bashing on national TV. Scumbag Ronnie pure scumbag

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #265 on: August 06, 2009, 09:40:08 PM »
Ohh do we think alike.  I'm trying to figure out how to catch up on BB while my friends are in town.  I plan on sneaking it all in when all are in bed - I doubt they are into this either.

Psst....You can read the updates and commentary or twitter the updates  on your cell if you have internet access. It's what I do when I have to go out of town for the weekend. }:>
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #266 on: August 06, 2009, 09:48:41 PM »
I'm just so happy that Jeff and Jordan are guaranteed staying in the BB house at least until the 20th due to the power!

GO JEFF AND JORDAN!  :hearts:

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #267 on: August 06, 2009, 09:52:04 PM »
 :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Wow this is truly a BB first for me...actually hoping the two people I really can't stand AREN'T nominated tomorrow.  And I'm glad Russ will be cause he really does have a good chance at POV.  The last one was strategy, the one before was strategy/luck...so we're due for a physical POV right?  

I can't wait till that is over so we know who the other "safe" person is.  

I would love nothing more than to see Jeff stand up next week and say Jess and Nat get up there you never included me in the athletes group goodbye  :wohoo: :wohoo:

Then we need everyone to be smart and vote Jesse's ass out of there.   I'd love to see Nat running around like a chicken with her head cut off without Jesse.

And then the really good part...if BB still loves us  :hearts: is that the HOH comp next week will be 7-1...since Chima can't play, the only one to worry about getting it is Nat.  

So good going Jeff on being awesome and making America love you like 10 million times (I bet the voting was NOT close at ALL)  and for not winning HOH tonight so there'll be a show to remember next week.  Then you can go and win HOH next Thurs and have the room for you and Jordan  :luvya:
« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 09:55:29 PM by kcphilly »

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #268 on: August 06, 2009, 10:11:31 PM »
ronrat  is a tool!! i hope julie reams him tonight !!

i hope ross mathews  gets laura and casey ready pronto for tomorrow's show and ronnie's ass gets soo blown up that he'll need a dump truck for those hemroids that will be l hangingout  after his ass chewing!!! :funny:

ronrat is an absolute loser.. he's got the typical signs of an ABUSER.. what he did  to michele was wrong!!!  he put michele down because he needs to have a woman thats under him to make himself feel like a man. all the other women in the house had a man to protect them michele was the only one left.

i can definately see him as the wife beater type.
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #269 on: August 06, 2009, 10:15:27 PM »

i hope ross mathews  gets laura and casey ready pronto for tomorrow's show and ronnie's ass gets soo blown up that he'll need a dump truck for those hemroids that will be l hangingout  after his ass chewing!!! :funny:

ronrat is an absolute loser.. he's got the typical signs of an ABUSER.. what he did  to michele was wrong!!!  he put michele down because he needs to have a woman thats under him to make himself feel like a man. all the other women in the house had a man to protect them michele was the only one left.

I LOATHE him.  I saw an interview with his wife on Reality BBQ and she was saying he's so nice, so funny, makes her laugh...and that people are misunderstanding him because they don't know the difference between reality and reality tv.  I guess she said his parents are having a hard time with all his criticisms...

Have they SEEN the way he behaves?  Are they kidding?  I'd be hiding under a rock if he were my husband.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #270 on: August 06, 2009, 10:20:44 PM »

I LOATHE him.  I saw an interview with his wife on Reality BBQ and she was saying he's so nice, so funny, makes her laugh...and that people are misunderstanding him because they don't know the difference between reality and reality tv.  I guess she said his parents are having a hard time with all his criticisms...

Have they SEEN the way he behaves?  Are they kidding?  I'd be hiding under a rock if he were my husband.

wifey in denial.. another sign of the abuser!! and the in laws don't like him... umm guess we can figure out why!!

i'm sure with BB michele and his wife having the same name it was very easy to throw crap at michele in the house.

typical behavior for an abuser.

as chima put it transference
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #271 on: August 06, 2009, 10:29:10 PM »
Boy this after the HOH comp it really shows who is running the show here.  Jess & Nat.  especially Nat. I thought Chim might have some backbone to say this is my HOH -- I won, I need to decide.  Now I can't decide who I want out quicker, Jesse or Nat.  What a little bulldog. I can't wait to see her ass on the block.  What happened to chim hating on Russ so much that his ass was going up? Period!!!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #272 on: August 06, 2009, 10:32:57 PM »

wifey in denial.. another sign of the abuser!! and the in laws don't like him... umm guess we can figure out why!!

i'm sure with BB michele and his wife having the same name it was very easy to throw crap at michele in the house.

typical behavior for an abuser.

as chima put it transference

Wow.  You're right.

I have to say that if I Ronnie talked to me the way he talked to Michele, my husband would be on him like a sticker.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #273 on: August 06, 2009, 10:36:45 PM »
I just had a thought -- Michele told Chim last night that she has a memory like an elephant. Chim tells Ronnie that.   I wonder if Ronnie's speech was deliberate to rattle Michele --to throw her game off.  I mean she was out, first one.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #274 on: August 06, 2009, 10:40:21 PM »
I just had a thought -- Michele told Chim last night that she has a memory like an elephant. Chim tells Ronnie that.   I wonder if Ronnie's speech was deliberate to rattle Michele --to throw her game off.  I mean she was out, first one.

I thought that too...but you know what?  He didn't do it for anyone but himself.  He fancies himself a top player, and wanted his speech to pack a punch.  Too bad he had to cry like a little um...baby.

Ooh...he set me off tonight.