Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 303423 times)

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #175 on: August 06, 2009, 12:19:12 PM »
 :groan: BamBam - do you really feel bad that  :ron cannot procreate? I take it as an omen. Not everyone should reproduce!

TL - I hadn't read the feeds from last night before I posted the Red Button response. I think you are right - it was the backyard button.
 :drama :secret :browsie: :iok :crazy: Seems that a totally nutty night was had by all! Hey - doesn't this
----->  :browsie: remind you of Russell?

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #176 on: August 06, 2009, 12:24:51 PM »
:groan: BamBam - do you really feel bad that  :ron cannot procreate? I take it as an omen. Not everyone should reproduce!

TL - I hadn't read the feeds from last night before I posted the Red Button response. I think you are right - it was the backyard button.
 :drama :secret :browsie: :iok :crazy: Seems that a totally nutty night was had by all! Hey - doesn't this
----->  :browsie: remind you of Russell?

I actually sympathize with his wife.  Infertility is not easy; I imagine that it would be much more difficult if you don't have a mature, compassionate spouse to help through the hard times.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 12:44:52 PM by lovemykiddies »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #177 on: August 06, 2009, 12:26:50 PM »
Hey - doesn't this

:lol: Yes it does!! (And don't mention him, his manhood or else!!)  :argue:   :snicker:

I don't want to go watch that video but I guess I should...  :groan:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #178 on: August 06, 2009, 12:36:25 PM »
:groan: BamBam - do you really feel bad that  :ron cannot procreate? I take it as an omen. Not everyone should reproduce!

ahahahhahahaha Artzy, yeah  :browsie: does have the features of Russell!  I thought your commentary on the panic button was a precursor for the crazy girls last night.  Just in case they went over the edge.  They had a bad night...
No MSG!

Offline lilsig

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #179 on: August 06, 2009, 12:37:11 PM »

Wait I'm still confused.. what is this backyard button that Kevin pressed?

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #180 on: August 06, 2009, 12:52:41 PM »

:waves: lilsig     Last night there was a short LD from the backyard.  Once the LD was over, in the far back corner closest to the house was a small podium with a large white button on it.  Kevin pushed the button and viewer phone calls to the HGs started.  Some were really funny, others were kinda stupid.  Good for a laugh though!
No MSG!

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #181 on: August 06, 2009, 12:52:44 PM »

I actually sympathize with his wife.  Infertility is not easy; I imagine that it would be much more difficult if you don't have a mature, compassionate spouse to help through the hard times.

I actually do feel sorry for him as everyone should have the chance to have children if they want them.  Do I think he will make a good parent?  Who knows?  Would I want him in my family?  Certainly not!  I've just had family members with fertility issues, so I can understand what they are going thru and can feel for them.  But that in no way makes me like him as a person.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #182 on: August 06, 2009, 01:03:19 PM »
:groan: BamBam - do you really feel bad that  :ron cannot procreate? I take it as an omen. Not everyone should reproduce!

I actually do feel sorry for him as everyone should have the chance to have children if they want them.  Do I think he will make a good parent?  Who knows?  Would I want him in my family?  Certainly not!  I've just had family members with fertility issues, so I can understand what they are going thru and can feel for them.  But that in no way makes me like him as a person.

I don't know WHY the heck I did this - but I did - I just watched BOTH of those darned videos. OMG!!!!! I have to say - that puppet one pretty much grossed me out - especially when his wife was making out with it!  :eww
Blonde  :ron scared me as well! What a total  :ahat: he is.  I call that the :meme video!  :groan: I don;t know which video scared me more.  :ascared  They were right up there along side Crazy James' videos and photos (from that season). I am sorry that I have these images in my head now - I have to go and find some mental floss to clean them out!  :barf I hope none of the other HGs are dumb enough to give him their cell numbers or emails, as he will hack into them and torture them forever just for the attention. He is a very scary dude with some major league issues.  :(

I actually sympathize with his wife.  Infertility is not easy; I imagine that it would be much more difficult if you don't have a mature, compassionate spouse to help through the hard times.

(I fixed it for you)
« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 06:50:27 PM by TexasLady »

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #183 on: August 06, 2009, 01:06:26 PM »
 :groan: I out Wizarded myself with that last post. I have NO IDEA how my response post got stuck in the middle like that? I told you those videos messed me up!  :colors Where's my magic wand when I need it?  :(

Offline lilsig

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #184 on: August 06, 2009, 01:24:41 PM »

:waves: lilsig     Last night there was a short LD from the backyard.  Once the LD was over, in the far back corner closest to the house was a small podium with a large white button on it.  Kevin pushed the button and viewer phone calls to the HGs started.  Some were really funny, others were kinda stupid.  Good for a laugh though!

Thanks! Yeah, I was following the updates last night and I just read about this button all of a sudden and it sounded like something that had been there before, now it makes sense. lol.  The messages were GREAT! I liked that Jeff and Jordan were encouraged by the comments because they were all negatively directed toward the other side of the house.  :tup:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #185 on: August 06, 2009, 01:32:51 PM »
:groan: I out Wizarded myself with that last post. I have NO IDEA how my response post got stuck in the middle like that? I told you those videos messed me up!  :colors Where's my magic wand when I need it?  :(

HAAHAHA!!!!  I must have inherited some magic Wizard powers, because I found your hidden message.  :funny:

I stopped watching the video after 2 minutes, so I missed the part where his wife makes out with the monkey.

It's like a trainwreck.  I don't want to look, but the ridiculous part of me just can't help but want to...   :ascared

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #186 on: August 06, 2009, 02:46:27 PM »
This was mentioned in the Live Feeds and Updates ....... why are the HGs not
cleaning......I have been wondering that also    :duno:    Past seasons we would
see them all working away cleaning everything on Thursday.  Anyone know ???

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #187 on: August 06, 2009, 02:49:18 PM »
cleaning......I have been wondering that also    :duno:    Past seasons we would

They cleaned yesterday, and if you've noticed, aside from a few creeps, they keep the place up pretty well for there being 10 people living in there.

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #188 on: August 06, 2009, 02:51:52 PM »

They cleaned yesterday, and if you've noticed, aside from a few creeps, they keep the place up pretty well for there being 10 people living in there.

Thanks.....I do remember now seeing Michelle and Chima doing some cleaning because they were bored.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #189 on: August 06, 2009, 02:52:38 PM »
:groan: I out Wizarded myself with that last post. I have NO IDEA how my response post got stuck in the middle like that? I told you those videos messed me up!  :colors Where's my magic wand when I need it?  :(

HAAHAHA!!!!  I must have inherited some magic Wizard powers, because I found your hidden message.  :funny:

I stopped watching the video after 2 minutes, so I missed the part where his wife makes out with the monkey.

It's like a trainwreck.  I don't want to look, but the ridiculous part of me just can't help but want to...   :ascared
:ascared It's like a bad toothache. It's very creepy, especially  :ron s Mr. Roger's routine throughout, never losing that simpering smile. If I were his mother he would be walking around with an eye patch, and at least one wooden leg right now. Maybe even a Captain Hook right arm. He wouldn't need a parrot because he already would have that damned dirty little monkey up his backside.  :knuckles: (:;)

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #190 on: August 06, 2009, 03:02:03 PM »
I need to vent about this sleeping alllllll day!  This is crazy these people sleep like 12+ hours a day.  I surprised they don't have bed sores.  Jeff, Jordan, and Michele are the only daytimers and sometimes Russ. 

It just makes me crazy how lazy these people are. 4 hours till they are live, no cleaning, no lunch, no getting ready!  (:;) (:;) (:;)

I wish BB would start playing the messages again or something.  :meow:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #191 on: August 06, 2009, 03:13:07 PM »
I need to vent about this sleeping alllllll day!  This is crazy these people sleep like 12+ hours a day.  I surprised they don't have bed sores.  Jeff, Jordan, and Michele are the only daytimers and sometimes Russ. 

It just makes me crazy how lazy these people are. 4 hours till they are live, no cleaning, no lunch, no getting ready!  (:;) (:;) (:;)

I wish BB would start playing the messages again or something.  :meow:
:groan: I know. Look at the posts - these nut cases are up ALL night EVERY night! They have their days and nights completely upside down. Their body clocks must be spronging springs all over the place! No wonder they are all acting like manic, paranoid schizos.

The cleaning part though - Schima, Jordan and Michele are all three clean freaks, so they pretty much keep it up. At least the parts that will show on TV.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #192 on: August 06, 2009, 03:18:27 PM »
I need to vent about this sleeping alllllll day!  This is crazy these people sleep like 12+ hours a day.  I surprised they don't have bed sores.  Jeff, Jordan, and Michele are the only daytimers and sometimes Russ.  

It just makes me crazy how lazy these people are. 4 hours till they are live, no cleaning, no lunch, no getting ready!  (:;) (:;) (:;)

I wish BB would start playing the messages again or something.  :meow:
:groan: I know. Look at the posts - these nut cases are up ALL night EVERY night! They have their days and nights completely upside down. Their body clocks must be spronging springs all over the place! No wonder they are all acting like manic, paranoid schizos.

The cleaning part though - Schima, Jordan and Michele are all three clean freaks, so they pretty much keep it up. At least the parts that will show on TV.

I LOVE how Nat is constantly saying that the house is f*ing filthy, yet she has never cleaned a dish, never cleaned the kitchen/bath/bed/livingrooms, and has only made 2 boxes of Mac and Cheese and some cookies.

She'll make someone a great wife, that one...   :dishs   :shower:   :manicure

More like  :hellkitchen   :ugot   :food:

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #193 on: August 06, 2009, 03:22:10 PM »
Even for west coasters it has to be tough, most people have day jobs and can't stay up till 4 or 5 a.m. to watch what is happening.

It has gotten progressivly later/earlier since the season that shall not be mentioned.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #194 on: August 06, 2009, 03:25:46 PM »
 :funny: She burned the cookies and she completely F'd up the second box of Mac and Cheese! As helpless as Jessie is he has more skills in that department than she does - and that's bad! By the way - in  :ron s "I'm perfect" video he said that he was a "wonderful cook". Has anyone seen him cook anything besides eggs in the "basket"?  :funny: I can't wait to see him on Russ the Intern's show tomorrow! Maybe Casey and Laura will call in!  :jumpy:

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #195 on: August 06, 2009, 03:39:10 PM »
With all of Ronnie's BS, it makes me wonder what his wife is thinking?  Has there ever been a divorce as a result of somebody being on BB?  If I was her, I would be so embarrassed of him, I would have to get rid on him, not let him back in the house.

Natalie is a whole different story.  She is such a gross, dirty, little bitch I wonder if her boyfriend even wants her back?  Especially when you consider how much in love and up Jessie's butt she is.  She is so far up there that's probably why nobody noticed she smelled so bad.  She smells that way all the time!

And the way Chima is acting, she will never get herself a man and just might as well turn into a lesbian or something.

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #196 on: August 06, 2009, 03:40:51 PM »
And the way Chima is acting, she will never get herself a man and just might as well turn into a lesbian or something.

Actually, after thinking about it, lesbians probably don't want her either!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #197 on: August 06, 2009, 03:41:40 PM »
:funny: She burned the cookies and she completely F'd up the second box of Mac and Cheese! As helpless as Jessie is he has more skills in that department than she does - and that's bad! By the way - in  :ron s "I'm perfect" video he said that he was a "wonderful cook". Has anyone seen him cook anything besides eggs in the "basket"?  :funny: I can't wait to see him on Russ the Intern's show tomorrow! Maybe Casey and Laura will call in!  :jumpy:

You know what cracks me up?  My High School only had Spanish 1 through 4...Apparently his has Spanish through 478 and not only did he pass them all by the 9th grade, he passed the collegiate tests to where he never ever had to take a class, but got to earn the credits anyway.

So here's the thing - how come he hasn't busted out these mad Spanish skills?

And BamBam - I thought the same thing - that Ronnie's marriage may break down over this if he does too much damage.  She may leave him for the Monkey in the video.   :monkey

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #198 on: August 06, 2009, 03:45:32 PM »
With all of Ronnie's BS, it makes me wonder what his wife is thinking?  Has there ever been a divorce as a result of somebody being on BB?  If I was her, I would be so embarrassed of him, I would have to get rid on him, not let him back in the house.

Natalie is a whole different story.  She is such a gross, dirty, little bitch I wonder if her boyfriend even wants her back?  Especially when you consider how much in love and up Jessie's butt she is.  She is so far up there that's probably why nobody noticed she smelled so bad.  She smells that way all the time!

:funny: :funny: :funny: BamBam you crack me up! If you watched  :ron s monkey puppet video, and saw his wife making out with the dirty monkey puppet you wouldn't feel one bit sorry for her because she is every bit as nuts as he is, and that's pretty nuts!  :iok :crazy: :girly These people are waaaay over the top!

I thought I heard Gnat telling Schima awhile ago that she and her BF had broken up a few months ago, and that she was only using that in the game to stay out of a compromising position on TV???  :duno:

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #199 on: August 06, 2009, 03:48:16 PM »

:funny: :funny: :funny: BamBam you crack me up! If you watched  :ron s monkey puppet video, and saw his wife making out with the dirty monkey puppet you wouldn't feel one bit sorry for her because she is every bit as nuts as he is, and that's pretty nuts!  :iok :crazy: :girly These people are waaaay over the top!

I thought I heard Gnat telling Schima awhile ago that she and her BF had broken up a few months ago, and that she was only using that in the game to stay out of a compromising position on TV???  :duno:

I just can't bring myself to watch the monkey video, so will just have to take your word for it on that.