Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 303299 times)

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #150 on: August 05, 2009, 10:08:05 PM »
What the hell is the BUTTON and kevin hitting it??????

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #151 on: August 05, 2009, 10:20:07 PM »
OMG! These messages are creepy!!!!  :lol:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #152 on: August 05, 2009, 10:40:45 PM »
OMG! These messages are creepy!!!!  :lol:
talk about messing with their heads === that are already screwed on crooked!!! :funny:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #153 on: August 05, 2009, 10:50:20 PM »
I can't believe one of the recordings said "Take a bath!!!!!"  :yess:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #154 on: August 05, 2009, 10:51:33 PM »
I think I'll tune in BBAD to see what's up tonight.  Don't stay up too late ya'll!!!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #155 on: August 05, 2009, 10:58:51 PM »
I think I'll tune in BBAD to see what's up tonight.  Don't stay up too late ya'll!!!

Something tells me I'll be up late again, haha!

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #156 on: August 06, 2009, 07:35:41 AM »
 :lol: Russell's HOH blog is up on cbs.com and good for a giggle.  The meathead is just that.  His judge of character is SOOOOOO far off, with the exception of Jeff and Jordon.  When he gets to see the BB tapes how crunchy will he feel?  :funny:  :funny:

PS look for the photo of him in the hammock   :lol:
No MSG!

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #157 on: August 06, 2009, 07:55:58 AM »
I went to CBS.com and was looking at Russ' blog...he is an idiot :groan: The interesting thing was while I was on their site I also checked out the polls section and came across this one thread about Ronnie and his wife. I wont state on this thread what it is about but you need to go check it out. I know you can put anything on the internet  so I hope this particular thing has no credibility. I didn't watch the video that was linked to it because of the content ......just hoping it is all crap!
delightful just delightful

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #158 on: August 06, 2009, 08:45:10 AM »
I went to CBS.com and was looking at Russ' blog...he is an idiot :groan: The interesting thing was while I was on their site I also checked out the polls section and came across this one thread about Ronnie and his wife. I wont state on this thread what it is about but you need to go check it out. I know you can put anything on the internet  so I hope this particular thing has no credibility. I didn't watch the video that was linked to it because of the content ......just hoping it is all crap!

:waves: kit  Well I went to the videos and it turns out Ronnie, on an audition tape, claims to have played a former friend with a false internet account. (Isn't that consider a federal offense?)  The guy truly has a screw loose, in the piece his hair is blonde, he's reading from a piece of paper--talks about  himself having a temper, never backs down--talks about looking younger than his age.   :lol:  Says he likes to always dominate the conversation.  Nooooo!  I would have never guessed!  He says he is a trained dancer.  :funny:  Talks of his separation from his wife over a video game.   OMG total weirdo/mean person.  The other 2 videos I watched were just stupid student short films, not worth the watch.
No MSG!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #159 on: August 06, 2009, 09:34:13 AM »

:waves: kit  Well I went to the videos and it turns out Ronnie, on an audition tape, claims to have played a former friend with a false internet account. (Isn't that consider a federal offense?)  The guy truly has a screw loose, in the piece his hair is blonde, he's reading from a piece of paper--talks about  himself having a temper, never backs down--talks about looking younger than his age.   :lol:  Says he likes to always dominate the conversation.  Nooooo!  I would have never guessed!  He says he is a trained dancer.  :funny:  Talks of his separation from his wife over a video game.   OMG total weirdo/mean person.  The other 2 videos I watched were just stupid student short films, not worth the watch.

What kills me is that Ronnie was all OVER Casey, saying he's going to report him to the Board of Education for the bikini contests/cursing but it's ok for him to do a parody of a kid's show with a stuffed monkey that talks about being forced to have relations with it's mom...

I'm not saying one is right or one is wrong...but I just shake my head when people do stuff like that.  It's like the saying "When you point your finger at someone, the other three are pointed back at you".

I know emotions/personalities etc. are heightened when in a situation such as BB...but I'd be curious to see how these people live and act outside the house.

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
« Reply #160 on: August 06, 2009, 09:35:52 AM »
 :ascared    NO,  this is the video they are talking about. Not a good video for a teacher or a student trying to be a teacher to post on the internet.

WARNING  don't let your children see this video!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVqFj2prXwo&feature=related
Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #161 on: August 06, 2009, 09:40:51 AM »
:ascared    NO,  this is the video they are talking about. Not a good video for a teacher or a student trying to be a teacher to post on the internet.

WARNING  don't let your children see this video!!!!!!!

Fascinating, huh?  I don't know why I'm surprised...

I know some people find this type of stuff funny, but I'm just not one of them.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #162 on: August 06, 2009, 10:00:31 AM »
Current standings on eviction day....Russell is going down the list...

Jeff
Jordan
Michele
Kevin
Lydia
Russell
Chima
Jessie
Natalie
Ronnie

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #163 on: August 06, 2009, 10:39:06 AM »
:ascared    NO,  this is the video they are talking about. Not a good video for a teacher or a student trying to be a teacher to post on the internet.

:waves: Blondie, I watched that one.  Here is the one I posted about, the video is down a bit in the article.  It's not good either....the article compares Ronnie's on-line antics to the case where that 13 yr old girl killed herself over a MOTHER who made a fake myspace? page and pretended to be a boy that liked her and then dumped her. 

http://spoiledmom.blogspot.com/2009/07/cbss-big-brother-contestant-ronnie.html
« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 10:43:30 AM by chinese takeout »
No MSG!

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
« Reply #164 on: August 06, 2009, 10:52:03 AM »

Thanks  chinese takeout, that video is also posted here in Ronnies thread, if anyone would like to see it.

:groan:  This will not be the end of all of this for Ronnie. He will be asked about this for a long long time after the show. These people do not understand that their life will be picked apart when you become a houseguest.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 10:55:30 AM by Blondie »
Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #165 on: August 06, 2009, 10:52:16 AM »

:waves: Blondie, I watched that one.  Here is the one I posted about, the video is down a bit in the article.  It's not good either....the article compares Ronnie's on-line antics to the case where that 13 yr old girl killed herself over a MOTHER who made a fake myspace? page and pretended to be a boy that liked her and then dumped her.  

CT I couldnt watch the video Blondie posted for fear of finding ronnie and beating the **** out of him (:;) but I did watch the one you posted and I knew I was right all along :groan: he is a douche bag of the worst kind he was in school to become an educator at the time of this video and all I could think was I wouldnt trust this prick with my dog much less my kids. Parents beware if ronnie is your kid's teacher!
delightful just delightful

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #166 on: August 06, 2009, 10:59:22 AM »

Holy Crap.  Talented Mr. Ripley, anyone?!?

Lies, lies, lies...Everything out of his mouth seems to be a lie!
« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 11:02:27 AM by lovemykiddies »

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #167 on: August 06, 2009, 11:16:30 AM »

Holy Crap.  Talented Mr. Ripley, anyone?!?

Lies, lies, lies...Everything out of his mouth seems to be a lie!

Creeps me out.... :ascared
No MSG!

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #168 on: August 06, 2009, 11:24:26 AM »
:waves: Morning all!  :waves: "THE BUTTON" is right next to the door (on the left side I think). It's red, and it's there in case of a total HG meltdown and one of them wants out immediately. The rule, I believe, is that once they hit the button there is no going back - no  mind changing - they are out of the game for good. I think it opens the front door. It's hardly noticeable unless you are looking for it, so next time someone walks by the front door on camera take a look and you'll see it. BB doesn't advertise it, but during the Evel Dick days I became aware of it because he kept taunting Amber to use it - called it the "panic button" I think.
 :groan: BBAD ended right as Schima was doing her orange couch confrontation - I have some catching up to do! :waves:

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #169 on: August 06, 2009, 11:30:20 AM »
:waves: Morning all!  :waves: "THE BUTTON" is right next to the door (on the left side I think). It's red, and it's there in case of a total HG meltdown and one of them wants out immediately. The rule, I believe, is that once they hit the button there is no going back - no  mind changing - they are out of the game for good. I think it opens the front door. It's hardly noticeable unless you are looking for it, so next time someone walks by the front door on camera take a look and you'll see it. BB doesn't advertise it, but during the Evel Dick days I became aware of it because he kept taunting Amber to use it - called it the "panic button" I think.
 :groan: BBAD ended right as Schima was doing her orange couch confrontation - I have some catching up to do! :waves:

:waves: Artzy be forewarned, it was busy night with the HGs.  :lol:
No MSG!

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #170 on: August 06, 2009, 11:32:30 AM »
Geesh - I thought Ronnie was a creep from day one..........looks like I was right! CBS, stop campaigning to get that toad to stay - - - - he needs to be gone!
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #171 on: August 06, 2009, 11:53:30 AM »
Was Kevin thinking of pushing the red button?? I thought he was pushing a button outside to play those messages.. I better catch up!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #172 on: August 06, 2009, 11:54:55 AM »

What the hell? Kind of disturbing. I don't know why I'm laughing.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #173 on: August 06, 2009, 11:56:04 AM »
 :jumpy: It's gotta be Jeff's day with "Welcome to Jamrock" playing to wake him up!!!!   :jumpy:

BRING IT HOME JEFF!!!!
No MSG!

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #174 on: August 06, 2009, 12:10:59 PM »
:jumpy: It's gotta be Jeff's day with "Welcome to Jamrock" playing to wake him up!!!!   :jumpy:

BRING IT HOME JEFF!!!!

I was thinking the same thing!  Must be a subtle sign to us that he is the wizard!