Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 303341 times)

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #125 on: August 05, 2009, 08:18:44 PM »
I consider myself a pretty intelligent woman, that loves to take the side track of BB each summer to catch a glimpse of people in a skinner box.  But these people have taken this  so called game to a level I can't even comprehend.  All this he said she said, is so dizzying- its off the wall.  I mean common people, all this to "save" ronnie -- everyone will go home eventually Only 1 can win.  Maybe Jeff if he has the power should use it this week, put up Jess and Nat and get one of them out of there.  So all this he said she said business will turn into one big joke on them!!

Or he could wait until Ronnie is out and use it next week to put either Scrappy or Idiot (or both, depending on HOH and POV winners) up and make two wishes come true! At this point, I believe Jeff's main target is Ronnie and if he does have the power, he knows he is safe no matter what next week.......he should definitely wait it out and gun for them next week! How great would it be for him to get HOH next week on top of having the power?! Even if someone won the POV and took one of his noms off, he could easily put them back up. Ha!
That would be my ideal scenario.  I'm just concerned if Jess or Nat (lol on that one) get HOH or POV.  Then if Jeff has the power he can't get them out.  Which is objective #2 for him.  (ron being #1)

Hmmm.......what are the odds that Nat will win ANYTHING?! Let's just keep our fingers crossed on that one!
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #126 on: August 05, 2009, 08:29:04 PM »
Regardless of the fact that Jesse threw Lydia under the bus big time today, who wants to bet that she will be snuggling with him at some point tonight? That girl has a screw loose somewhere......
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #127 on: August 05, 2009, 08:32:02 PM »
 :groan: I don't remember the name of this comedienne from the past (right around the time of the original Gaslight's world premiere) but she was Jewish, and she was always on Johnny Carson. Anyway - my Mom loved her, and coined one of her noted words, which was: oyskamitched  (sp?)  in English it's, well, I don''t know if there is a translation - but it means exactly what these crazies are doing to what's left of our minds after watching/listening/reading them. I guess WE could call it - AGGRAVATINGLY DIZZYHEADED in English, but somehow it loses some of its OOMPH in translation. I will use it in a sentence -   :helpme  these :ahat: s have me completely oyskamitched !  :groan: just sayin'

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #128 on: August 05, 2009, 08:36:07 PM »
:funny: Oh No Pumpkin!!! Don't say Gaslighting!!!! Anyone who admits to knowing what it means is also admitting their age!!!!!! I for one of course have absolutely no idea to what you are referring  :duno:

I thought you meant when they used gas for lighting, I had to google it....  :funny:

I know I'm oyskamitched!

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #129 on: August 05, 2009, 08:37:17 PM »
Somebody please catch me up on what has happened in the last 3 hours I am totally out of the loop!
delightful just delightful

Offline mommycass2002

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #130 on: August 05, 2009, 08:46:15 PM »
Hi All! My First post this season.  :waves:  THANK YOU to you marvelous UPDATERS! :wohoo: 

I just have to chime in cause I just can't believe this nonsense.  I have never seen such crap in the bb house.  Jessie, Nat and Chima are on my last nerves with all this BS.  So what, someone lied!  So what, someone said they were going to put you up!  That is the f'n game!  IT is insane for this "lier" witch hunt.  Everyone lies.  That's the game.  I can't stand the ganging up.  If people would just play this game the way it has been played 10 times before, they would just start keeping some S--t to themselves.  Everyone in this house runs back to everyone else and tells everything and makes up stuff too.  Of course it's ultimately Jessie and Natalie who are stirring the pot and running the show.  I really think that Jessie has a great shot at winning this.  He is playing it like a pro.  I think through everything that has happened he doesn't have one person who hates him, or at least would have the balls to put him up.  I LOVE Jeff,   :hearts: but MY test for him is if he really has the balls to put that punk out.  If he gets HOH, I want him to put up someone else, like lydia and kevin then at the last minute before the vote, switch it to Nat and Jessie so no one has time to campaign or even think.  That would be PRICELESS! That would make Jeff my favorite player of ALL time.  If he doesn't get HOH he still better get out one of them...that is if he is the "wizard".   :yess:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #131 on: August 05, 2009, 08:46:54 PM »
Somebody please catch me up on what has happened in the last 3 hours I am totally out of the loop!

blah blah blah, they hate Michelle.  That's the last 3 hours.

Seriously though, as far as I can make it, and I'm soo confused that I may be wrong, this morning, Chema asked Michelle what M (Michele) and Russ were talking about and M said Sexual Disfunction.  It wasn't true, but a joke.  Michele told Russ that she had said that and Russ got pissed because she lied.  Even Jeff said "Why would you lie when they already have a problem with each other - it's fueling the fire."  Michele said sorry, that it was just a joke.

Of course, Nat and Jess got in his ear and Russ decided to have a house meeting and call out Michele about that, and the fact that she lied to Chima about the Russ BD thing from the other night.

Antics ensued, Michele got pissed, she and Nat had it out because Nat said she was playing both sides, Kevin got involved somehow because they brought up a convo between Kevin and Michele where Michele supposedly said that she wanted to put up Jeff and Jess and the convo got back to JEss (complements of Lydia).  Kevin wouldnt commit to an answer - Jess and Nat said that Lydia had thrown him under the bus a few days ago with a convo that Lydia relayed to Jess about Kev saying everyone was like Chess pieces.

Meantime, Chima asked Michele if she apologized to Russ - M said yes because she didnt want him to keep lying about her (even though the truth is that she apologized to russ because she did, in fact, tell Russ the other day that Chima was going to BD him and then told Chima no she didnt say that).  Chima doesnt trust Michele but believes her over Russ.

Kevin doesnt believe Jess that Lydia threw him under the buss.

Ronnie wants Jeff and Jordan to keep him.

JEss told Jordan that he never wanted him out and didn't call her dumb.

Nat still hasn't showered.

The end.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 08:54:42 PM by lovemykiddies »

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #132 on: August 05, 2009, 08:47:53 PM »
this is funny --- NO ONE wants to touch this subject -safe to say its all so confusing we can't even summarize it for you.  Its all about he said, she said, he lied, she lied.  End result.  Do whatever we have to -- spin whatever we have to--to keep Ronnie here with Nat Jess etc.  Now Nat wants to get Jeff and Jordon to join them. vote out Lydia and be the strong 6 wiping everyone else out.  

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #133 on: August 05, 2009, 08:52:00 PM »
this is funny --- NO ONE wants to touch this subject -safe to say its all so confusing we can't even summarize it for you.  Its all about he said, she said, he lied, she lied.  End result.  Do whatever we have to -- spin whatever we have to--to keep Ronnie here with Nat Jess etc.  Now Nat wants to get Jeff and Jordon to join them. vote out Lydia and be the strong 6 wiping everyone else out. 
nnnnnnnnoooooooo say it aint so (:;)

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #134 on: August 05, 2009, 08:53:38 PM »
 :colors I am going to put myself to bed while I still remember who I am and where my bed is! This oyskamitched wizard is outta here! :drama :helpme ??? :hammer

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #135 on: August 05, 2009, 08:58:51 PM »

you only want 3 hrs worth?? :funny:

ok so here goes.. nat still lying on michele about the  GR  lie.  she talked russ into having a pow wow with everyone in the house cuz of michele STUPIDLY saying that her and russ were talking aobut sexual dysfunction. after they had a long discussion about brains and rats..( if you ask me i think i heard michele say to russ on the sofa the other day " how long we gonna pretend to be mad at eachother"?  anyway he calls out michele and says you lied to me upstarirs in front of chima saying you never said that they said they were gonna put me on the block.

she did say that  she lied to him outside after the whole chima in your face don't touch me argument

ok back so nat ( get the fly swatter out) jumps in and starts calling out michele on top of what russ is trying to do to her by saying all the things she told him to everyone there and then nat throwing in her lies that she frabricated.

this gave  RAT the impression he could jump in the argument.. and said "hey you had your turn (meanwhile he cuts michele off mid sentence) and says it's MY turn to talk now

so then chima actually gets to the bottom of it all and says i don't believe russ but michele did you say this.. and she said yes and when asked why she replied cuz she lied to a liar.. ( stay with me here!!)

lydia departs the whole  pow wow 10 mins into it.. then @ 20 mins later kevin departs  both in redrum

well after everything dies down.. michele and chima talk about it by themselves  in the bathroom and get it all settled and then they move to the redrum where things get targetted to kevin..

kevin admitted he made a mistake saying and thinking it came from michele when in fact it came from lydia via jessie. chima and nat said they tried to point him to the person where all the lies were coming from but they didn't want to tell him cus he wouldn't beleive it was her.

meanwhile... lydia gets called to DR after storming out of the redrum cursing out nat for bringing up lydia's name.

lydia comes out of DR and gets a cigarette and goes out back to smoke while kevin goes to talk to her. he can see she clearly is wiped out on something.. and he asks her to think things thru.. she wanted to go talk to chima.. but then goes to bed,

michele from what i caught was out back talking with jeff.. just  not sure  what was said cuz that came from jessie's mouth(not my eyes) in the kitchen

how was that?? :funny:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #136 on: August 05, 2009, 09:01:03 PM »
wow who knew  so many of us actually think we know what's going on!! :colors:

i guess kk you got your help on the last 3 hrs!! :funny:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #137 on: August 05, 2009, 09:03:50 PM »

Kat, I updated it and I don't know either. I don't know what exactly started it, but Nat was talking to Russ and then to Chima and Russ was mad about what Michele said last night. She said they had been discussing erectile dysfunction but in fact they were talking about concussions and the effect on the brains. (This hurts his manhood.) She said she thought it would be funny to say that and Jeff told her it wasn't funny.

It started out with another group meeting and they got into it with Michele and to tell you the truth, it was looking bad for her. Then they broke up and the fight started over again in the BR with Kevin.

Kevin started talking to Jesse and honest to god, he could NOT keep his story straight. LOL Then one by one the rest came into the room and it became pointy fingers at Lydia and Kevin.

Lydia talked to Kevin after being called to the DR and had him put Perspective on her arm with lipstick so she will remember to keep things in perspective.

To sum it all up.. they are all nuts with the exception of Jeff and Jordan!  :colors

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #138 on: August 05, 2009, 09:05:11 PM »
So what are the odds that Lydia goes off on Nat?  She looks like she is really going to lose it big time.  The question is will Nat pull out her karate or whatever the hell it is she does.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #139 on: August 05, 2009, 09:05:51 PM »
Was just about to go to bed and I had a thought.  When CBS had the phone call thing up, they also had a video of what they did last year.  If you didn't remember it, Libra Michelle Jessie wee all shown in the clip.  Phone messges were rough, like picking on the HGs.  One lady yelled "Suuuuueeeeeeeeyyyyyy," like a pig another listed off all kinds of numbers.  It was funny.  But I am thinking if Jessie was out week 4, because he was in the clip this could be a week 4 dejavu for Jessie?  Not sure but it made a little sense to me letting them sleep all day without any problems, could be because they are going to play them late tonight?  

OK off to bed- hope I wake up to them being given all kinds of advise!  :waves:

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #140 on: August 05, 2009, 09:06:40 PM »
Thanks a bunch everyone ..now one more question  :lol: are Jeff and Jordan really entertaining the idea of teaming up with that bunch of freaks ! Jessie and his gang  (:;)

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #141 on: August 05, 2009, 09:07:52 PM »
WHY OH WHY in heaven's name do they keep ALL four feeds on the same person/persons.  I always switch feeds when Ronnie or PinHead/Turd are talking but lately have had no where to go.  YUK  :wall:  ALSO, they say the feeds are 24/7............if we get 18 hrs we are lucky with all the WBRB signs and sometimes I cannot figure out why they do it.  Just venting.
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #142 on: August 05, 2009, 09:10:42 PM »
Thanks a bunch everyone ..now one more question  :lol: are Jeff and Jordan really entertaining the idea of teaming up with that bunch of freaks ! Jessie and his gang  (:;)

never gonna happen!! :ugot !!  jordan just told  lydia she's staying!!

Offline AEROSMITHCHICKEY

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #143 on: August 05, 2009, 09:19:33 PM »

blah blah blah, they hate Michelle.  That's the last 3 hours.

Nat still hasn't showered.The end.

LOL LOL LOL  (:;) (:;) (:;) (:;) :duno: :duno: :duno: :duno:
Yep...that's basically it in a nutshell...but she wants her sheets clean 'cause she can take a hot shower tonight and she doesn't want anyone else's funk on them.... EXCUSE ME!!!...but hasn't she been putting her rotten, nastyass FUNK all over every surface of the house this week...including climbing on the kitchen table and laying all over it?...in the same rotten, nastyass clothes she's also had on all week, too?

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #144 on: August 05, 2009, 09:26:56 PM »
JUST TO BE CLEAR____ I CAN"T STAND NATALIE>  SCUMBAG 

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #145 on: August 05, 2009, 09:30:20 PM »

I think she's charming.   :flirt:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #146 on: August 05, 2009, 09:31:44 PM »

I think she's charming.   :flirt:
that's what I like about you LMK!!!!!! You're so compassionate with these BB guests :hearts:

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #147 on: August 05, 2009, 09:39:49 PM »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #148 on: August 05, 2009, 10:00:38 PM »

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #149 on: August 05, 2009, 10:03:38 PM »
I'm just excited because in less than an hour, Nat =  :shower:

Jeff SO knows he's the Wizard.

I love how Ronnie is asking them to talk to Nat and Chima and Jeff basically tells Ronnie don't let the door hit ya where the Good Lord split ya!