Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 302657 times)

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #75 on: August 05, 2009, 03:16:27 PM »
Thank you Texas Lady!  And thinking about the goodbye messages totally stumped me which reminded me of another thing I was stumped by a couple of days ago on the boards.. do we know yet if the person who wins the veto is safe from the Coup de tate if they've used it on someone that week?  I don't think its been addressed yet..

I was WONDERING about this...Like say Michelle used it on Lydia.  Would that mean both Michelle and Lydia would be safe?  Either or?

Where's Artzy, our resident wizard?  :lol:

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #76 on: August 05, 2009, 03:21:05 PM »
I think it goes only the veto winner and hoh. It is who actually holds the power of veto not the one that was saved with the pov.
delightful just delightful

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #77 on: August 05, 2009, 03:33:53 PM »
 :waves: Hi - here I am! Here's what I think happens: The Coup holder is safe period. For example if Jeff gets it, and does NOT use it this week then he is guaranteed safety for next week regardless of who gets HOH and gets put up. They don't use the Coup power until right before the voting occurs on Live eviction night. Say Jesse gets HOH next week and puts Jeff and Jordan up and neither one of them wins POV and they stay up. Right when Jeff would stand up to give his "why you should vote to keep me" speech he would instead say - Hi Guys - I have the Mystery Power and I am using it to take myself and Jordan off and I am putting these two up as replacements, so let's all go vote for one of them to leave. The only two he cannot put up are the current HOH and the POV winner, otherwise everyone else is fair game.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #78 on: August 05, 2009, 03:36:33 PM »
That's the way I understand it. HOH and POV holder are safe. No one else except the CDT holder is safe.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline lilsig

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #79 on: August 05, 2009, 03:42:45 PM »
Okay so POV holder, but not necessarily winner.  That makes sense.  It's just that I know if you win the POV and use it on someone else, you can't be put up so it made things a little wishy washy.  That would just be locking up a lot of people you couldn't switch out though.  Awesome.  Thanks guys!

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #80 on: August 05, 2009, 03:43:22 PM »
 :waves: Me again - regarding Mike Boogie and the Coup - I could swear I remember seeing him in the DR when he found out he had the power, and I thought I remembered thinking he was an idiot for not using it the second week (but I can't remember why I thought that). The only time I thought it was a good thing he didn't use it was when he won on finale night.

Regarding Jeff - I don't think he will let it show that he has the power - I think he is a very cool customer, and no one will be able to tell.  :yess:

Regarding Russ - What a bizarre character! I have seen some paranoid people in my day - but this one beats them all! He doesn't trust anyone with anything, and he thinks everyone is plotting against him all of the damn time! Holy Moly!  :groan: Someone needs to bitch slap him and tell  him that he is just not that important in anyone's grand scheme of things.  :meow:  :ron was right about one thing, whether he was being truthful about it or not - he should have voted him out while he had the chance. We would have done quite nicely without Little Mr. Volatile Eruption running around loose doing his rabid bull dog impression.  :neener:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #81 on: August 05, 2009, 03:46:29 PM »
Okay so POV holder, but not necessarily winner.  That makes sense.  It's just that I know if you win the POV and use it on someone else, you can't be put up so it made things a little wishy washy.  That would just be locking up a lot of people you couldn't switch out though.  Awesome.  Thanks guys!

No, no - the person who WINS the POV is safe - that's why they were saying it was important to Michelle that she NOT use it on anyone. If she takes someone off, and HOH replaces them with someone else, then the two people who are up for eviction are the two the CDE holder can remove as well as replace with his/her own choices.

Offline lilsig

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #82 on: August 05, 2009, 03:54:35 PM »

No, no - the person who WINS the POV is safe - that's why they were saying it was important to Michelle that she NOT use it on anyone. If she takes someone off, and HOH replaces them with someone else, then the two people who are up for eviction are the two the CDE holder can remove as well as replace with his/her own choices.

Okay, so for instance, if Jessie wins the veto, and uses it on Natalie, and it ends up being Jeff and Jordan on the block, then Jeff will be able to remove himself and Jordan, then he can't put Jessie up, but he can put Natalie back up?  Sorry just trying to clarify..

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #83 on: August 05, 2009, 04:07:08 PM »
Okay so POV holder, but not necessarily winner.  That makes sense.  It's just that I know if you win the POV and use it on someone else, you can't be put up so it made things a little wishy washy.  That would just be locking up a lot of people you couldn't switch out though.  Awesome.  Thanks guys!

Okay, so for instance, if Jessie wins the veto, and uses it on Natalie, and it ends up being Jeff and Jordan on the block, then Jeff will be able to remove himself and Jordan, then he can't put Jessie up, but he can put Natalie back up?  Sorry just trying to clarify..

I am not 100% sure - I thought that Jessie would have to HOLD onto the POV and not pass it along. If he uses it on Nat  then he and she are no longer holding it - she would have exchanged it for her freedom from the block, and it would get hung back up on the wall. So I don't believe Jesse would be safe from the CDE unless he actually keeps the POV like Michelle did this week. I don;t have the feeds so I can't rewind anything - but I could swear that Julie specifically said HOH and POV HOLDER would be the only two exempt from the Mystery Power.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 04:10:15 PM by Artzy13 »

Offline lilsig

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #84 on: August 05, 2009, 04:17:57 PM »
Okay so POV holder, but not necessarily winner.  That makes sense.  It's just that I know if you win the POV and use it on someone else, you can't be put up so it made things a little wishy washy.  That would just be locking up a lot of people you couldn't switch out though.  Awesome.  Thanks guys!

Okay, so for instance, if Jessie wins the veto, and uses it on Natalie, and it ends up being Jeff and Jordan on the block, then Jeff will be able to remove himself and Jordan, then he can't put Jessie up, but he can put Natalie back up?  Sorry just trying to clarify..

I am not 100% sure - I thought that Jessie would have to HOLD onto the POV and not pass it along. If he uses it on Nat  then he and she are no longer holding it - she would have exchanged it for her freedom from the block, and it would get hung back up on the wall. So I don't believe Jesse would be safe from the CDE unless he actually keeps the POV like Michelle did this week. I don;t have the feeds so I can't rewind anything - but I could swear that Julie specifically said HOH and POV HOLDER would be the only two exempt from the Mystery Power.

Oh okay, That makes sense too.  Wouldn't that be great? lol, if Jesse DID win the POV and DID use it on Natalie making the POV completely Null and Void, and Jeff just puts them both right back up there?

Fantasy I know, but one can dream! ;D

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #85 on: August 05, 2009, 04:25:45 PM »
I'm a little concerned about Jordon voting for ronrat.  She said she was believing his little speech last night?   God I hope Jeff gets in her ear -- do not sway from your vote to evict ron!!!!!

:waves: bb   no worries!!!!  :tup:  No way in hell is Jordy swayed by Ronnie's BS.  Early this morning when Rat stepped away for a moment, she and Jeff both said he's full of crap.   :casey   AND  Jordy NEVER said she feels like giving him a sympathy vote.  That was ALL RAT lies, per usual. B:)  B:)  B:)  I watched it all.... :knuckles:

thanks CT I was reading on and off and got the feeling Jordy stayed up while Jeff slept and ronrat was bending her ear. I tell you if ronrat doesn't leave, and Jeff doesn't get the power I am going to boycott BB big time.  What's this production saying they want Ronnie to stay for entertainment?   Makes me wonder if they will tweak the voting to make that happen.  I mean how could anyone prove otherwise??

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #86 on: August 05, 2009, 04:31:22 PM »
I thought the CDT meant that no matter who was on the block, the wizard could say "Jessie you are outta here goodbye and don't let the door hit ya !!!" and the others didn't vote.  I thought he had the power to evict not just replace. Hmmmmmmmmmm. :duno: :duno:
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #87 on: August 05, 2009, 04:49:31 PM »
Jam, I think I remember Julie saying that the winner could replace the nominees with anyone except the HOH and POV holder.  I don't think he/she gets sole voting rights...

But who the flip knows?  I've been confused all season long.  :groan:

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #88 on: August 05, 2009, 05:08:57 PM »
I thought the CDT meant that no matter who was on the block, the wizard could say "Jessie you are outta here goodbye and don't let the door hit ya !!!" and the others didn't vote.  I thought he had the power to evict not just replace. Hmmmmmmmmmm. :duno: :duno:

I thought I heard that, too, so I rewatched the episode on On-Demand yesterday.  Julie only says the wizard has the power to replace up to two people.  She did not say anything about having the power to evict them.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #89 on: August 05, 2009, 05:25:13 PM »
JORDAN ADMITS SHE HAS KISSED JEFF FOR THE FIRST TIME!   :wohoo:  :wohoo:

The crowd on the couch in the BY  applauded   :hearts:  :hearts:  :hearts:
No MSG!

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #90 on: August 05, 2009, 05:40:42 PM »

I thought I heard that, too, so I rewatched the episode on On-Demand yesterday.  Julie only says the wizard has the power to replace up to two people.  She did not say anything about having the power to evict them.

DAMN ............. I must have been hoping for too much  :'(
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline lilsig

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #91 on: August 05, 2009, 05:41:54 PM »
Okay I'm really confused.. I can't find where it says what Michele did exactly to piss Russ off so much!  What the heck??

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #92 on: August 05, 2009, 05:46:00 PM »
Okay I'm really confused.. I can't find where it says what Michele did exactly to piss Russ off so much!  What the heck??

Ok ready for this?

Chima asked Michelle what she and Russ were talking about this morning, and Michele said "sexual disfunction".  Now they are mad at her for lying.

Can you  believe they are going to have a meeting to call her out on this sh**?  And you know what's going to happen?  Jess and Nat are going to bring up the darn green room thing and no one will believe Michele because she's lied before. 

I hope someone at least comes to her rescue.  I hate this house.   :knuckles:

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #93 on: August 05, 2009, 05:50:16 PM »
OMG!  Russ is a drama mama  :groan:  :groan:
No MSG!

Offline lilsig

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #94 on: August 05, 2009, 05:53:38 PM »
OMG!  Russ is a drama mama  :groan:  :groan:

NO KIDDING! He is SOOO Paranoid!  This is ridiculous!

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #95 on: August 05, 2009, 06:25:44 PM »
Russell did a pretty good job of taking the heat of of himself with that whole blow up.  But why can't they see that Jessie never says a words and just kind of orchestrates the whole thing?

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #96 on: August 05, 2009, 06:40:42 PM »
Everyone is pretty stupid if they can't figure out that Michelle was joking to Chima about the ED discussion. Russell is doing this just to take a target off his back next week. This way he can apologize to everyone he has screwed (Ronnie, Chima, etc) and look like he was just "taken in" by Michelle's "lies". What a tool.......
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #97 on: August 05, 2009, 06:42:56 PM »
I've never been THAT fond of her so power to em

As long as Natalie Chima or Lydia don't win I'm glad at this point(with Ronnie being gone)
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #98 on: August 05, 2009, 06:43:08 PM »
Russell did a pretty good job of taking the heat of of himself with that whole blow up.  But why can't they see that Jessie never says a words and just kind of orchestrates the whole thing?

Yeah, they're such great detectives in that house - outing Ronnie as the Rat, and now saying Michelle is the Rat.........how come they can't see that Jessie is always somewhere else during these arguments he essentially STARTS!
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #99 on: August 05, 2009, 06:43:26 PM »

:groan: On Demand!!! Brilliant!!!  :groan: