Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 302650 times)

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #50 on: August 05, 2009, 12:18:36 PM »
Just for Artzy...from my personal collection....

« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 12:31:27 PM by karimala »

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #51 on: August 05, 2009, 12:25:57 PM »
 :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: THANK YOU!!!! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #52 on: August 05, 2009, 12:30:17 PM »
That...is...AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #53 on: August 05, 2009, 12:42:28 PM »
Nat is in the same cloths-underwear and all since Sat. night!  I know she said she won't shower because of cold water - like that makes a difference, at least change your cloths :eww

Love those Magical smileys Karimala!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #54 on: August 05, 2009, 12:44:45 PM »
Nat is in the same cloths-underwear and all since Sat. night!  I know she said she won't shower because of cold water - like that makes a difference, at least change your cloths :eww

Love those Magical smileys Karimala!

I just saw the picture you put up of her...she is a hot mess right now!!!

(and I hope someone bleached the heck out of the lazy susan on the kitchen table!!!!!)

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #55 on: August 05, 2009, 12:51:50 PM »
I'm a little concerned about Jordon voting for ronrat.  She said she was believing his little speech last night?   God I hope Jeff gets in her ear -- do not sway from your vote to evict ron!!!!!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #56 on: August 05, 2009, 01:11:00 PM »
I'm a little concerned about Jordon voting for ronrat.  She said she was believing his little speech last night?   God I hope Jeff gets in her ear -- do not sway from your vote to evict ron!!!!!

No, Jordan is not swaying. Jeff and Jordan confirmed with each other that they agree that they don't believe a word Ronnie said. Nothing has changed at this point.

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #57 on: August 05, 2009, 01:18:03 PM »
Ronnie thinks Jordan may give him a sympathy vote?!  :funny:  :funny:  :funny:  :funny:  :funny:
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #58 on: August 05, 2009, 01:23:31 PM »
It's so obvious that the DR told Ronnie to do some hardcore campaigning and that is exactly what he is doing.

Did anybody catch Jessie telling Natalie that production told him they want Ronnie to stay for the entertainment and it went immediately to fish....I'm sure BB yelled at him for talking about DR.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #59 on: August 05, 2009, 01:30:04 PM »
I am thinking that the person that won the power still haven't been told yet. Based on what I'm seeing or reading, nobody is behaving any different or showing unusual body language.

But keep an eye on Jeff just in case, see if he is more relaxed or in more better mood or stuff like that, not as stressed as he normally is and that may be very telling that he has it.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #60 on: August 05, 2009, 01:39:26 PM »
I am thinking that the person that won the power still haven't been told yet. Based on what I'm seeing or reading, nobody is behaving any different or showing unusual body language.

But keep an eye on Jeff just in case, see if he is more relaxed or in more better mood or stuff like that, not as stressed as he normally is and that may be very telling that he has it.

I wonder if they are taping their goodbyes right now. (all of them are half asleep!) but will let the winner (Jeff) know when they call him in.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #61 on: August 05, 2009, 01:45:24 PM »

Did anybody catch Jessie telling Natalie that production told him they want Ronnie to stay for the entertainment and it went immediately to fish....I'm sure BB yelled at him for talking about DR.

BB thinks Ronnie is entertaining?! Why don't they ask me - I find nothing entertaining about him at all. His 15 minutes is way past.
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #62 on: August 05, 2009, 01:48:25 PM »
I find it interesting that just when Jeff is about to go in the DR, it goes to fish....

makes me wonder if BB doesn't want the feed watchers know how long Jeff will be in DR...the others that have already been called in were just in there for a minute.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #63 on: August 05, 2009, 01:51:12 PM »
I'm a little concerned about Jordon voting for ronrat.  She said she was believing his little speech last night?   God I hope Jeff gets in her ear -- do not sway from your vote to evict ron!!!!!

:waves: bb   no worries!!!!  :tup:  No way in hell is Jordy swayed by Ronnie's BS.  Early this morning when Rat stepped away for a moment, she and Jeff both said he's full of crap.   :casey   AND  Jordy NEVER said she feels like giving him a sympathy vote.  That was ALL RAT lies, per usual. B:)  B:)  B:)  I watched it all.... :knuckles:
« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 02:00:46 PM by chinese takeout »
No MSG!

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #64 on: August 05, 2009, 01:55:41 PM »
The Dairy Room visits seem to be moving fast and furious for good bye sessions.  Does BB do them in 1 take?

Note: Didn't Dan get an envelope with a letter explaining "America's Player" when in the DR?
No MSG!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #65 on: August 05, 2009, 02:11:38 PM »
The Dairy Room visits seem to be moving fast and furious for good bye sessions.  Does BB do them in 1 take?

Note: Didn't Dan get an envelope with a letter explaining "America's Player" when in the DR?

He did but we didn't see it until the live show. But when Boogie won it, we never knew for sure. We know he thought he had the correct phrase but I don't recall that we ever had it confirmed at least not on the feeds.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #66 on: August 05, 2009, 02:16:07 PM »
I wish Jeff would look up to the camera and either smile or wink at it to let us know he has it.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #67 on: August 05, 2009, 02:18:37 PM »
I wish Jeff would look up to the camera and either smile or wink at it to let us know he has it.

I just wish Jeff would look up to the camera and smile and wink period!!!  ;D

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #68 on: August 05, 2009, 02:31:41 PM »
The Dairy Room visits seem to be moving fast and furious for good bye sessions.  Does BB do them in 1 take?

He did but we didn't see it until the live show. But when Boogie won it, we never knew for sure. We know he thought he had the correct phrase but I don't recall that we ever had it confirmed at least not on the feeds.

If Jeff starts smoking like a chimney, HE'S THE WIZARD!!   :jumpy:  :jumpy:
No MSG!

Offline lilsig

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #69 on: August 05, 2009, 02:47:45 PM »
Hi all! I've been a lurker on the BB boards since BB8 when Rob and Trevor introduced me to the fantastic show!  I am a self proclaimed Reality TV addict, so I have no idea how it took me 8 seasons to find Big Brother, but I am happy that I found Reality Fan Forum right along with it!  Anyway, I'm not usually one to join in on forums, but you guys seem to have so much fun I felt like I should jump in!  I don't have the feeds this year because I am SO broke.. but maybe next year I'll jump into updating.  I live in Alaska, therefore being a whole hour earlier than the BB house so they'll go to sleep before I do, lol. 

Anyway, some thoughts on this season:

At first I hated it. I was sad that Jessie was back, and when his side started dominating I couldn't even read the updates it made me so sick.  Thursday night's live show was a game changer in SUCH a good way!  Thank you BB for  fiddling with the game! If it saves Jeff, then its okay by me!

I utterly can't stand Natalie, Jessie, or Chima.  Ronnie & Lydia just make me sad in different ways..  I'm really disappointed because I thought I would like Lydia.

Jeff is GORGEOUS! I like everything about him, besides his smoking  :'(

Anyway, I can't wait to join in and have some fun with you guys!

P.S. Jeff is "The Wizard." and if he's not then BB changed their minds about who they wanted to win and rigged it!

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #70 on: August 05, 2009, 02:55:21 PM »
Ok...Russ is neurotic and paranoid!!!  Michele is just socially awkward.  He needs to lay off--last night she was getting into ED studies and someone was called away.

Russ just does not drop it--he goes on and on and on and on.... :groan:  He is such an angry man for being so young.  I never understood people who wake up in an awful mood day after day.
No MSG!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #71 on: August 05, 2009, 03:00:05 PM »
Anyway, I can't wait to join in and have some fun with you guys!

P.S. Jeff is "The Wizard." and if he's not then BB changed their minds about who they wanted to win and rigged it!

We're so glad you posted!! Welcome to RFF!

I agree with you, if he isn't  "The Wizard" then hell froze over.  :shocking:

:welcome: :welcome2: :welcome:

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #72 on: August 05, 2009, 03:05:45 PM »
Am I the only one who is extremely anxious just in case Jeff did not get it? I can't imagine he didn't, but am still worried. How early do you think they will know, and wonder if they will do goodbye messages for everybody today since anyone could go in the next two weeks.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #73 on: August 05, 2009, 03:09:34 PM »
Am I the only one who is extremely anxious just in case Jeff did not get it? I can't imagine he didn't, but am still worried. How early do you think they will know, and wonder if they will do goodbye messages for everybody today since anyone could go in the next two weeks.

I'm actually not anxious at all.  I was listening to the radio the other day, and they were discussing a study on polls.

They said that studies show that you only need to poll a group of 30 people to get an accurate assessment of how the general public feels.

Every poll out here says that Jeff is number one in the list of who should get the Coup, so I'm choosing to believe the random radio guys who were discussing the polling process.  :lol:

As for the messages, I can't remember how they do it for things like this, or like the double evictions.  I would suppose that they'd just of the messages for Ronnie and Lydia, and on the off chance that someone else goes out, they'd just let it go.  But I could be and probably am totally off base.  :lol:

Offline lilsig

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #74 on: August 05, 2009, 03:14:11 PM »
Thank you Texas Lady!  And thinking about the goodbye messages totally stumped me which reminded me of another thing I was stumped by a couple of days ago on the boards.. do we know yet if the person who wins the veto is safe from the Coup de tate if they've used it on someone that week?  I don't think its been addressed yet..