Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 302622 times)

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2009, 11:37:15 PM »
Just to let you feed updaters know, it's day 28 of the feeds. You have it listed as day 27 again. ;)
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline sweettart422

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2009, 11:38:54 PM »
I think the " wizard power" :funny:  will be told to them thursday morning. this way it only gives them a little time to make a decision.

then  if it's not use that person has to hold it in  for another week.. giving them some footage for next week.   i think they have enough footage for  this week!! :funny:

voting ends:  11:59PM PT Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Just a question for anyone out there that knows the answer. When the person who won the Coup D' Etat is reviled will the house guest find out as well??  
Sorry I'm sure its a dumb question

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2009, 11:39:42 PM »
The one who wins the Coup D'Etat can't tell anyone that they won it, or it becomes null and void.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2009, 11:46:10 PM »
Notice that they completely edited Chima's friend out of the POV as well as all "jealousy" convos?

Poor girl was the talk of the town and the catalyst for some MAJOR drama, but got zero air time!!!  :lol:

I saw her arm!   :trampb:   :funny:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2009, 11:52:55 PM »
Artzy, I just texted in for the coup d'etat...I voted "10 for Artzy" haha  :hearts:

I know what you are talking about though - the other night, some of the HG's were talking about lying their butts off to win and Chima said something along the lines of "Yeah but it all comes back to you if you play shady - you win a million dollars and walk out of the house and your mom dies"  I gasped out loud because it was a sort of "you get what you deserve" type statement.

I can't stomach the disparaging remarks from these people...The Nazi/Hitler ones hit me on a personal level, the terrorist ones are disgusting, and the bipolar/paranoid schizophrenic ones are shameful.

I only hope that SOMEONE calls her out on this in the exit interviews...and that someone calls Ronnie out on calling Michelle ugly and being a turd to Kevin about his family.

I am not a saint and have taken many a shot at these HG's...I'm also not perfect in my normal life - in fact, I have kind of a snarky sense of humor which some people don't always appreciate  ;D - but I dish it and I absolutely can take it...

And I strongly and firmly stand behind the belief that if you don't like what someone is doing, then by all means bi*** away...but if you have to resort to name calling and personal slurs, then that is a reflection on the person who is throwing them out there.  They are obviously not articulate enough to express what it is that is bothering them, and they automatically go for the easiest put down - someone's ethnic or personal background.  GRRR

Ok - time to step down from my soap box.  Jeff is on! :luvu:

KARIMALA - Is her arm as beautiful as you imagined?  LMAO

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2009, 12:33:17 AM »
Oh, yes!  She had her "Price is Right" move down perfectly!  Very lovely indeed.   :funny:  :funny:  :funny:

Kudos to BB on tonight's show for bleeping Chima when she called Russ a paranoid schizophrenic.  They left in paranoid, which I don't have a problem with, and bleeped schizophrenic.   :tup:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2009, 01:44:12 AM »
Lydia is pathetic.  That's all. :gnome

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2009, 05:47:10 AM »
Jeff said something about these HG idiots and he nailed it.  "...folks here are taking advantage of the graciousness of BB, they act like they have the right to be inconsiderate, disrespectful, etc..."  (not verbatim, but the gist of what he said).

PS I wrote CBS about Chima's continued use of slurs, one being identified in the dictionary as the most derogatory of slurs.

My 2 cents.  Back to the  :meow:  :yess:

PSS Artzy, I voted for ya!
No MSG!

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2009, 06:32:05 AM »
 :waves: Will you have go to BB flashbacks and check out J/J in the pool room big bed. about 4:10 AMish.  Jeff is all over Jordon, trying to cuddle while Ronnie is telling some long drawn out story.  :wohoo:

I do believe Jeff is hoping Ronnie SHUTS UP!   :funny:  :funny:  OMG!  Jordon is replying to Ronnie.  :funny:

My GOD the guy does not SHUT UP!
No MSG!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2009, 07:38:24 AM »
Just to let you feed updaters know, it's day 28 of the feeds. You have it listed as day 27 again. ;)

Fixed!  :tup:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #35 on: August 05, 2009, 08:31:57 AM »
I have been out of town sunce Sunday and not had any  access to a computer.

Is the plan to still evict Ronnie and did Jeff get the wizrd power?
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2009, 09:15:08 AM »
 :waves: :tup: Thank you all very kindly for your votes - I promise to evict by "majority rules" should I become the Magic Wizard!  :funny:

:( Seriously though - Now I feel bad for all of those things I said about Lydia - mea maxima culpa - I sincerely apologize to her and to her family.  :'( That poor girl is one hot mess, and it's the kind that can't be fixed with a mere attitude adjustment or some meds. Major kudos to Kevin for really trying to help her. In fact while I was watching him on BBAD I was remembering all of the supportive things he has been saying to her right along, but they seemed random and out of context before now. I was hoping that Kevin would go outside and corral in Michelle, Jordan and Jeff to help him, and to surround and protect Lydia from Jesse until he is finally evicted. Now I am even more worried about what it will be like for her if she is alone with him in the Jury House! Yikes! They will have to keep her for a few more weeks until there are some "Lydia friendlies" in the Jury House. What the hell was BB casting thinking putting such emotionally and mentally unstable person in that house? Shame on them - that's not good TV - that's exploitation.  :meow: Lydia actually said that she felt like "cutting herself" last night, and she has mentioned it several times in the past couple of weeks, and on BBAD last night she was talking to Kevin about a suicide attempt last year! Didn't Amber go through the same thing? And we all know how that turned out!  :groan:  This is not right. I think Jesse had better not come to Rhode Island to visit Manchelle anytime in the future, because if I find out he is here I am going to slap his face   right off!  (:;) :knuckles: He is a moronic, evil, cruel, misogynistic,  :loser: (somebody please add that little pile of poop with the flies on it to the smiley file!)

Sorry for the rant, but I just finished watching BBAD, and if I had a collar on right now it would have burned off.  The BB people didn't even have the decency to call her into the DR to see if she was OK!  :( Not cool.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #37 on: August 05, 2009, 09:21:07 AM »
Albert - the plan is still to evict Ronnie, but the "wizard powers" have not yet been revealed to the HG's because voting just ended.

I can confidently say that our very own Artzy has a minimum of 2 votes, which is two more than Ronnie, Jess and Nat put together!  :jumpy:

(And you're right - Lydia is DEFINITELY in a bad place right now, and BB has an obligation to help her...and even though it makes for a good show to have so many different personalities in a house, I think to put someone in there that is so obviously in pain is blatantly irresponsible.)
« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 09:24:13 AM by lovemykiddies »

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #38 on: August 05, 2009, 09:42:23 AM »
I'm sure whoever won the power has been told by now.....while the feeds were down for a while late last night, everyone was called to the DR

The feed updaters need to watch Jeff very closely today and study his body language, obviously he can't talk about it but just watch him and see if he throw any indication he has it by his behavior or the way he talks.

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #39 on: August 05, 2009, 09:54:35 AM »
I'm thinking since everyone were called in the DR they probably did the goodbye messages earlier than normal and that was a cover so that BB could tell the person who won the power while they were doing that so that nobody would be suspicious. Just guessing here.

Funny that Ronnie did that long talk with Jeff and Jordan. It's so obvious BB told him to campaign for votes. They need the footage and that long talk was totally out of the blue.

I wouldn't be surprised if Ronnie tries to talk to Michele and Kevin today to "campaign".

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2009, 09:58:14 AM »
I read on other sites that while Ronnie was blah blah with Jeff and Jordan, J/J were really making out, kissing and stuff...it was at the 4:45am mark, can anybody go back and see if you can capture pictures of it?

I can't believe Jordan is not in bed yet and she's gonna sleep all day! What's Jeff gonna do all day without her? LOL

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2009, 10:00:22 AM »
I'm sure whoever won the power has been told by now.....while the feeds were down for a while late last night, everyone was called to the DR

The feed updaters need to watch Jeff very closely today and study his body language, obviously he can't talk about it but just watch him and see if he throw any indication he has it by his behavior or the way he talks.
:jumpy: :hearts:  :wohoo: It's Me! It's Me! I am the Magic Wizard of BB11!!! For my emoticon image I would like to have a Magic Wizard hat, be wearing an artist's smock, and holding a paint pallette  in one hand and a magic wand in the other!  :yess: ;D :funny: :tup:

I sure hope we did our jobs and it's Jeff, and that he does his job and waits until next week, and at the last minute puts up Jesse and Scrappy if that's the way the cards fall! At least then we will know that he and Jordan will be safe for another couple of weeks. Now, we knew that Boogie got the coup d'etat during All Stars - but will BB let us know at the beginning of tomorrow's live show who won our vote? I forgot if Julie said that last week or not.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #42 on: August 05, 2009, 10:07:18 AM »

I was just thinking the same thing, how convenient that the feeds went down. I'm wondering why Jordan is still up. This is totally unlike her.

Artzy, I wish you had gotten the wizard powers! LOL

I'll go back when I can Will to see if I can see them smooching. I didn't see it on my feed when updating.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 10:14:45 AM by TexasLady »

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #43 on: August 05, 2009, 10:13:37 AM »
Did anyone else have problems with the voting for CDT? I went in several times over the last couple of days, and I even used the link posted in here. I would get to the page and it had everything about the CDT on the page, but no names showed up! I hit "vote now", thinking that maybe I could go to another page with the names and all I got was "Thank you for voting". I wonder who the hell I voted for!   :lol:
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #44 on: August 05, 2009, 10:14:25 AM »

:jumpy: :hearts:  :wohoo: It's Me! It's Me! I am the Magic Wizard of BB11!!! For my emoticon image I would like to have a Magic Wizard hat, be wearing an artist's smock, and holding a paint pallette  in one hand and a magic wand in the other!  :yess: ;D :funny: :tup:

I sure hope we did our jobs and it's Jeff, and that he does his job and waits until next week, and at the last minute puts up Jesse and Scrappy if that's the way the cards fall! At least then we will know that he and Jordan will be safe for another couple of weeks. Now, we knew that Boogie got the coup d'etat during All Stars - but will BB let us know at the beginning of tomorrow's live show who won our vote? I forgot if Julie said that last week or not.

You TURKEY!!!  You TOLD us, and now lost your powers!!!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #45 on: August 05, 2009, 10:15:24 AM »

You TURKEY!!!  You TOLD us, and now lost your powers!!!

OMG!  :funny:

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #46 on: August 05, 2009, 10:16:11 AM »

I was just thinking the same thing, how convenient that the feeds went down. I'm wondering why Jordan is still up. This is totally unlike her.

Artzy, I wish you had gotten the wizard powers! LOL

Didn't they show Boogie coming into the DR and there was an envelope on the chair?  I hope Jeff gets(got) it.  I like Jordan, but she does tend to let stuff slip.  Ron is incredible with his S**t Shoveling.   :ascared

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #47 on: August 05, 2009, 10:23:23 AM »
I don't think we saw it live.. but we knew Boogie got it.   :duno:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #48 on: August 05, 2009, 10:24:23 AM »

You TURKEY!!!  You TOLD us, and now lost your powers!!!

OMG!  :funny:
:tup: I'm all set because I didn't tell the HG's! That was the rule!  :funny:

Yes a1mamacat - they showed Boogie in the DR, BUT it was because he won the guessing contest - we didn't vote for him. They have shown our votees in the past seasons though - so I am guessing we will see this one as well.

By the way - just to let you all know - I am voting for: liver and limes - I don't care who the have nots are - they deserve it for aggravating us!  :jumpy: -Magic Wizard out

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #49 on: August 05, 2009, 12:17:09 PM »
Thanks for the update!
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.