Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 302640 times)

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #100 on: August 05, 2009, 06:46:23 PM »
I think this is great for Russell; there's always a bigger target than him at this point - to me it's better that it's michelle than jeff/jordan

Like if he can always make the house focus on one person then he's rock solid
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #101 on: August 05, 2009, 06:47:08 PM »
Russell did a pretty good job of taking the heat of of himself with that whole blow up.  But why can't they see that Jessie never says a words and just kind of orchestrates the whole thing?

Yeah, they're such great detectives in that house - outing Ronnie as the Rat, and now saying Michelle is the Rat.........how come they can't see that Jessie is always somewhere else during these arguments he essentially STARTS!

Because they are in on it with him - "they" being Gnat and Schima (<---- just thought this one up!  :funny:)

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #102 on: August 05, 2009, 06:53:14 PM »
I think this is great for Russell; there's always a bigger target than him at this point - to me it's better that it's michelle than jeff/jordan

(:;) If they don't get  :ron out of the house Jordan and Jeff will be up next week, and the Jessie crew will have the numbers for the rest of the game. Jeff & Jordan need Michelle to stick with them - just for the numbers if no other reason. Lydia and Kevin are too malleable to be trustworthy.  :groan: I hope this doesn't go all pear shaped at the last minute - if that happens Jordan and Jeff would be climbing up a slippery slope for the rest of the game.  :'(

Offline lilsig

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #103 on: August 05, 2009, 07:00:44 PM »

(:;) If they don't get  :ron out of the house Jordan and Jeff will be up next week, and the Jessie crew will have the numbers for the rest of the game. Jeff & Jordan need Michelle to stick with them - just for the numbers if no other reason. Lydia and Kevin are too malleable to be trustworthy.  :groan: I hope this doesn't go all pear shaped at the last minute - if that happens Jordan and Jeff would be climbing up a slippery slope for the rest of the game.  :'(

I think that she will.. I HOPE that she will.. I had high hopes for the girl in the beginning, and I think shes an all around good person and hopefully Jeff and Jordan will see that they need to keep her for numbers.  Russ is too volatile, and a lot more sheisty than Michelle has ever been.  I think Michelle is a lot smarter than she seems to be, and I'm really pulling for Jeff Jordan and Michelle to stay aligned with one another.

Offline PattyCakes

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #104 on: August 05, 2009, 07:03:02 PM »
Wow! If it is Jeff that got the power, these dumb people are going around attaching people knowing its out there! :groan:
"When I was walking up the stairs, I saw a man who wasn't there.  He wasn't there again today.  I wish, I wish he'd stay away."  Unknown

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #105 on: August 05, 2009, 07:04:10 PM »

I think that she will.. I HOPE that she will.. I had high hopes for the girl in the beginning, and I think shes an all around good person and hopefully Jeff and Jordan will see that they need to keep her for numbers.  Russ is too volatile, and a lot more sheisty than Michelle has ever been.  I think Michelle is a lot smarter than she seems to be, and I'm really pulling for Jeff Jordan and Michelle to stay aligned with one another.

But they also need Kevin's vote to make it 4.  I can't believe these guys ca't see the forest through the trees here -- its all about getting ronrat to stay .  They HAVE to know that, don't they?!?!?

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #106 on: August 05, 2009, 07:11:54 PM »
The swing vote is Michelle - Kevin would never vote Lydia out. Ronnie will def go.......Michelle knows that most of this crap that is flying around is because they are trying to save Ronnie - she also knows that if Ronnie stays, the idiots will continue to have the numbers and she doesn't want that. The votes will stay 4 to get Ronnie out tomorrow night.  :yess:
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #107 on: August 05, 2009, 07:12:18 PM »
Chima says she never lies BUT SHE KNOWS the whole story about the green room was made up by Turd, she was in the room with them when Turd thought it up and PeaHead agreed but Chima did say at that time that she was not going to lie.  I think that is why she still accepts Michelle's word over Russ' but she will not say that Turd and PeaBrain are lying.  IF Kevin votes for Ronnie, I GIVE UP. (:;)  If Kevin can't see what they are doing he is dumb.
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #108 on: August 05, 2009, 07:14:02 PM »
The swing vote is Michelle - Kevin would never vote Lydia out. Ronnie will def go.......Michelle knows that most of this crap that is flying around is because they are trying to save Ronnie - she also knows that if Ronnie stays, the idiots will continue to have the numbers and she doesn't want that. The votes will stay 4 to get Ronnie out tomorrow night.  :yess:
I'm hearing you --- but they are really drilling Kevin now.  THe intimidation factor may cause Kevin to do the unthinkable.  I'm definately concerned.

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #109 on: August 05, 2009, 07:27:07 PM »
I'm hearing you --- but they are really drilling Kevin now.  THe intimidation factor may cause Kevin to do the unthinkable.  I'm definately concerned.

I am thinking no matter what, Kevin will not vote Lydia out because then he will be totally alone. He does not seem to be the kind who could handle that for long - Lydia is the only one he is really close to. He certainly doesn't have game play - he is all about the personal in this game. All he has in the house is the fact that Lydia spends time with him. Let's just keep our fingers crossed that he plays this true to form.........
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #110 on: August 05, 2009, 07:32:35 PM »
Does anyone know where Lydia is while this is all going down?  Still in DR?

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #111 on: August 05, 2009, 07:36:45 PM »
Kevin would not vote Lydia out under any circumstances.

Michelle is a "brain" for a reason. She is not going to vote for Ronnie to stay.

Jordan may be naive, but she isnt stupid....she has seen Ronnie send out her best allies (besides Jeff) and she isnt going to give him a sympathy vote.

Just my thoughts. Probably yours, too...just some folks letting their strong desire for Ronnie to be gone (a sentiment I share, by the way) cause them to get paranoid about the vote tomorrow.

In my opinion.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #112 on: August 05, 2009, 07:45:46 PM »
Scrappy the Brat is really gaslighting Michelle - good Lord, I would be going crazy if someone was in my face telling me I was somewhere I really wasn't! What a little b**ch!

Michelle seems to be doubting her OWN memory of events! She needs to get out of there and regroup before she gets pushed over the edge.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #113 on: August 05, 2009, 07:46:36 PM »
Does anyone know where Lydia is while this is all going down?  Still in DR?
:groan: Lydia got called to the DR during the fray! This is insane - this crew beats the peep out of all of the former crews combined. Where the heck is Libra when we could really use her? Man oh man oh man!  :ascared (:;) :( B:) :knuckles: :meow: These people are outright NUTS!!!!!!!! The Gnat started this entire chain of events with the "Green Room Incident" - Schima knows this -  :WTF she insists that she won't lie - but she has no qualms about  watching the Kaboom of it all! :ugot :lies: :noway: :notme: :idgit :meme :crybabe: :wall: :crazy: :CnJ: :-X :nut:
I don't hate but I am rapidly learning how. And another thing - if I have to listen to to that chipmunk chomping pin headed nit wit misuse the English language one more time the top of my head it going to blow off!  :iok :rfth:

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #114 on: August 05, 2009, 07:47:03 PM »
Kevin would not vote Lydia out under any circumstances.

Michelle is a "brain" for a reason. She is not going to vote for Ronnie to stay.

Jordan may be naive, but she isnt stupid....she has seen Ronnie send out her best allies (besides Jeff) and she isnt going to give him a sympathy vote.

Just my thoughts. Probably yours, too...just some folks letting their strong desire for Ronnie to be gone (a sentiment I share, by the way) cause them to get paranoid about the vote tomorrow.

In my opinion.

That's exactly how I see it as well, Albert.  :tup:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #115 on: August 05, 2009, 07:48:23 PM »
Scrappy the Brat is really gaslighting Michelle - good Lord, I would be going crazy if someone was in my face telling me I was somewhere I really wasn't! What a little b**ch!

Michelle seems to be doubting her OWN memory of events! She needs to get out of there and regroup before she gets pushed over the edge.
:funny: Oh No Pumpkin!!! Don't say Gaslighting!!!! Anyone who admits to knowing what it means is also admitting their age!!!!!! I for one of course have absolutely no idea to what you are referring  :duno:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #116 on: August 05, 2009, 07:53:02 PM »

Yeah - it's like those Dateline shows where the cops hold an innocent person for a crime and they interrogate them so fiercely that the suspect becomes so broken down that they confess to a crime they didn't commit...

That's Michelle and the Green Room incident.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #117 on: August 05, 2009, 07:54:33 PM »
I consider myself a pretty intelligent woman, that loves to take the side track of BB each summer to catch a glimpse of people in a skinner box.  But these people have taken this  so called game to a level I can't even comprehend.  All this he said she said, is so dizzying- its off the wall.  I mean common people, all this to "save" ronnie -- everyone will go home eventually Only 1 can win.  Maybe Jeff if he has the power should use it this week, put up Jess and Nat and get one of them out of there.  So all this he said she said business will turn into one big joke on them!!

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #118 on: August 05, 2009, 07:56:29 PM »

:funny: Oh No Pumpkin!!! Don't say Gaslighting!!!! Anyone who admits to knowing what it means is also admitting their age!!!!!! I for one of course have absolutely no idea to what you are referring  :duno:

Art -  :lol:

They still show those old movies on AMC from time to time - - - - - - I believe the original was filmed in the 1940's.....rest assured, I didn't see its debut in the theaters! I am quite a bit younger than that, but I do appreciate your humor - and your understanding of the term!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #119 on: August 05, 2009, 07:56:44 PM »

Yeah - it's like those Dateline shows where the cops hold an innocent person for a crime and they interrogate them so fiercely that the suspect becomes so broken down that they confess to a crime they didn't commit...

That's Michelle and the Green Room incident.
great analogy LMK!!!!!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #120 on: August 05, 2009, 08:00:58 PM »
I consider myself a pretty intelligent woman, that loves to take the side track of BB each summer to catch a glimpse of people in a skinner box.  But these people have taken this  so called game to a level I can't even comprehend.  All this he said she said, is so dizzying- its off the wall.  I mean common people, all this to "save" ronnie -- everyone will go home eventually Only 1 can win.  Maybe Jeff if he has the power should use it this week, put up Jess and Nat and get one of them out of there.  So all this he said she said business will turn into one big joke on them!!

I agree!  I cannot friggen BELIEVE what I've been seeing here!  He said...she said...he lied...she lied...I'm not a rat...she's a rat...he was a rat but not on a personal level...

WTF?!?

I swear, if I were in that house, I would have opened that door and ran off into the sunset.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #121 on: August 05, 2009, 08:01:44 PM »
Great minds think alike Pumpkin!
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #122 on: August 05, 2009, 08:01:52 PM »

Or he could wait until Ronnie is out and use it next week to put either Scrappy or Idiot (or both, depending on HOH and POV winners) up and make two wishes come true! At this point, I believe Jeff's main target is Ronnie and if he does have the power, he knows he is safe no matter what next week.......he should definitely wait it out and gun for them next week! How great would it be for him to get HOH next week on top of having the power?! Even if someone won the POV and took one of his noms off, he could easily put them back up. Ha!

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #123 on: August 05, 2009, 08:05:48 PM »
From one of puddin's posts in today's feed thread:

(jessie could eat at midnight, kevin cant because he got a penalty nom for eating grapes and candy i think)

Jessie took a piece of candy the night Russell showed everyone his HOH stuff. That doesn't constitute as a penalty?
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #124 on: August 05, 2009, 08:08:52 PM »

Or he could wait until Ronnie is out and use it next week to put either Scrappy or Idiot (or both, depending on HOH and POV winners) up and make two wishes come true! At this point, I believe Jeff's main target is Ronnie and if he does have the power, he knows he is safe no matter what next week.......he should definitely wait it out and gun for them next week! How great would it be for him to get HOH next week on top of having the power?! Even if someone won the POV and took one of his noms off, he could easily put them back up. Ha!
That would be my ideal scenario.  I'm just concerned if Jess or Nat (lol on that one) get HOH or POV.  Then if Jeff has the power he can't get them out.  Which is objective #2 for him.  (ron being #1)