Author Topic: Is the King Cobra Lying About His Profession?  (Read 3402 times)

Offline Spungo

• RFF Jr. Member
Is the King Cobra Lying About His Profession?
« on: August 03, 2009, 09:01:28 PM »
So Ronnie is telling the house that he's a teacher now? During introductions, he told everyone he was a "gamer" and in an audition tape for another reality show from last year he states that he's a student. The few bio stories from local newspapers report that he's merely a student as well.

So which is true? Is he a teacher or is he still studying? And if he's lying... why is he lying? What's the point?

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: Is the King Cobra Lying About His Profession?
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2009, 09:15:58 PM »
So Ronnie is telling the house that he's a teacher now? During introductions, he told everyone he was a "gamer" and in an audition tape for another reality show from last year he states that he's a student. The few bio stories from local newspapers report that he's merely a student as well.

So which is true? Is he a teacher or is he still studying? And if he's lying... why is he lying? What's the point?

With Ronnie you can't tell what is a lie and what isn't. Today he was talking about going back in time for school to open but I can't recall if he said he was going to teach or just talked about school opening.

Welcome to RFF Spungo!

:welcome3:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline LLeif885

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2009, 06:20:08 PM »
There is an interview out circulating the internet with Ronnie's wife.

When she was asked if he is really a teacher this was her answer, "Ronnie is a teacher. He doesn’t have a class yet but he teaches. He directed a play this past spring at the high school."

This would explain a lot of the inconsistency, he probably just graduated (since the former audition you mention) which would no longer make him a student.  As for a teacher, I have a hard time calling myself a teacher if I have never been assigned a class.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2009, 06:50:55 AM »
Ronnie is telling everyone that he is a teacher and has students and somewhere in the feeds he told Chima what he taught and it wasn't theater. Chima was grilling him with questions and there were alot of inconsistencies. She even brought up the fact of what Casey told her about teaching was different than what Ronnie was saying. A real teacher I dont think Ronnie is. I think he is taking a little bit of truth and mixing it with a whole lot of lies.
delightful just delightful

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2009, 08:28:13 AM »
Ronnie is delusional and it could be in his mind, if he taught someone how to play a game, he's a teacher...  :colors

Offline Spungo

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2009, 11:17:13 PM »
It's very strange that he didn't introduce himself as a teacher. He introduced himself as a "gamer".  :funny:

Offline bearsfolife

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2009, 06:22:43 PM »
Ronnie's hilarious. Don't you see, he's playing mind games with everyone.

Everyone takes this guy so personally when he lies and I'm just laughing everytime he does it.

This show needs more personalities like that. Not dull morons like Kevin or Michelle.

Makes the game and more importantly, the show, more interesting to watch.

I don't mind Ronnie that much to be honest with you. I don't know what you all have against the guy aside from his earlier screw up with the whole Laura/Russell situation. He's just playing the game. Albeit not the best way but I gotta give credit to someone who puts it all on the line.

Offline LLeif885

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2009, 06:28:07 PM »
Ronnie's hilarious. Don't you see, he's playing mind games with everyone.

Everyone takes this guy so personally when he lies and I'm just laughing everytime he does it.

This show needs more personalities like that. Not dull morons like Kevin or Michelle.

Makes the game and more importantly, the show, more interesting to watch.

I don't mind Ronnie that much to be honest with you. I don't know what you all have against the guy aside from his earlier screw up with the whole Laura/Russell situation. He's just playing the game. Albeit not the best way but I gotta give credit to someone who puts it all on the line.

I love it when people go in there and lie, scheme, play the game and do it well... I loved Dan last year who was playing hard since the moment he entered the door... even his floating was strategic game play... other players have done that too...

Where I don't like Ronnie is more of a personal preference... he just down right annoys me... also, his biggest downfall isn't the lying and scheming but how he is doing it.  I want to see him off the show because he annoys me but personally if he can squeak through somehow this week all the more power to him. 

I think if he were to play the exact same game he is now but with a little more finesse he could have easily been an F4 candidate... he is just a little too high strung for that though.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2009, 06:36:48 PM »
Every year Big Brother has viewers who love a house guest or hate a house guest.  That is part of the attraction for the show  This year I decided not to have a favorite because they never win anyway and I get high anxiety over whether they stay or leave.  :iok  :lol:

I agree with you Itaylor, if Ronnie had played a better game he would have been able to stay much longer. We knew Will lied, he told us he did but he played so masterfully that he won the game.

Dan in his own way deceived the others but they didn't catch on. (I remember feeling so bad for him when the old geezer (Jerry) berated him and Dan went to his bed.. only to find out that it was all game!  :lol: