Author Topic: Casey has to be one of the biggest sore losers in Big Brother history....  (Read 3236 times)

Offline bearsfolife

• RFF Jr. Member
I mean I know you're pissed off b/c you thought you were in the clear but you treat Jessie and Ronnie like they are the scum of the Earth.

Jessie did what he thought was best for him and he needs Ronnie to keep the numbers on his side. If Casey doesn't understand this, then he is the moron he ended up being.

Instead of going out with some class, some dignity, he not only sounds like a fool in his final speech but he continued on Jessie after he was voted out.

What's talking down to Jessie going to accomplish? He's one of those people who needs to get the last word in or else he feels unimportant.

Good riddance. His true colors showed and nothing pleasant about it.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
I think the biggest problem for Casey was that he didn't know how to play the game. He said it himself many times and he was right. He came off as too gruff sometimes.

I wonder if he will regret his parting comments though when he watches the tapes.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
He shouldnt regret his parting comments he was right on  :lol: I loved the jabs at Jessie about his over blown ego. It was a very true statement!

That's why the evicted hgs get a few moments to say their goodbyes...that was just Casey's way of saying his  :waves:

Oh and this is of course JMO  :tup:
delightful just delightful

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
I personally enjoyed Casey speach.  I think for many season others have felt the same way but never had the guts to really speak up and say it out loud, they would complain in the DR but never to the person.  He didnt say anything that wasnt ture and that hadnt been said in the house before.   I wish he would have been able to stay longer he was much for fun to watch then a few of the others who are left i the house.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
It was historic.  :funny:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline LLeif885

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I agree that Casey didn't know how to play the game very well.  He also came across more forceful than he thought he was which got him in trouble often.

As for being a sore loser... NO... he was on his way out and thought it would be a good time to air some dirty laundry... dirty laundry that was all true.

I LOVED his exit speech to Jessie and Nat... it was so true, when he called her out as Jessie's lap dog and then when he told her to, "Go make Jessie a sandwich" I couldn't stop laughing...

Offline RealityFanWA

• RFF Sr. Member
Everyone wants to have a crazy exit speech haha

Offline LLeif885

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Everyone wants to have a crazy exit speech haha

Totally agree, few players can pull it off as good as Casey did.   :casey

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
The show has lost alot since Casey left.  That man was FUNNY!   :funny:  I don't blame him for the speech he made, it is hard for a grown man to get out on the play ground with the tots and let them rule.  He bit his tongue as long as he could and let it fly on the way out.  I am sure his speech will be tame compared to Chima or some of the others.  Ronnie will probably whip out some Star Wars babble. :vader: I wish there was a twist and the big yellow guy comes back. :casey