Author Topic: Coup D' Etat  (Read 45474 times)

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Coup D' Etat
« Reply #75 on: August 06, 2009, 08:36:51 PM »
When Jeff read the card tonight for the Coupe-Day-Tat   :funny:  Coup d'Etat it said...

"Overthrow the HOH and even make your own nominations."

If he overthrows the HOH, he may not be able to vote because he is acting HOH.  Who knows

But, here's how it will play out...

Jeff puts up two of "them"  (not Chima or Veto holder)

Jessee and Nat (in my dreams  :wohoo: )

Chima, Russell, Michelle, Kevin, Jordan and Lydia vote.  Even if Russell stays with Chima, it's a four to two vote for whomever they want out.  This week is a no-brainer even if Jeff can't vote!!!

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #76 on: August 06, 2009, 08:54:12 PM »
Wow and the plot thickens!  I am glad that Jeff knows America knows whats going on in the house like he said.  SO, glad he has it heading into this week.

Libby and lilsig- I'm so glad you guys were right use it this week and play HOH next! :yess:

Offline RealityFanWA

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #77 on: August 07, 2009, 01:57:04 AM »
I'm glad Jeff won. We all love Jeff haha...

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #78 on: August 07, 2009, 01:11:00 PM »
that would be the greatest upset ever if Jeff uses the Coup D' Etat this week.  Im sure Chima will put Russell up, and i would love for Jeff to take down who ever is up there and put up Jesse and Nat.  I dont even care who goes home as long as it is one of them. 

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #79 on: August 08, 2009, 07:56:31 AM »
I have been hunting around for the rules for the CDT and can't find them.  What I am trying to find out is about the HOH.

If Jeff "overthrows" the HOH does that mean Chima is then a voter? 

Next question, does that mean Jeff can't play in HOH comp thurs. night if he uses CDT?  Which also begs the question if it is mini HOH, then can Chima play again for HOH?

Lets assume Jeff takes down Russ and Lydia and puts up Nat and Jess.

Voters would be:
Lydia
Kevin
Jordan
Russell
Michele

Chima ?
or
Jeff?

With Chima's new "She woman man hater's club" I am not sure how the votes would go, because of Michele and Kevin not wanting to piss off Chima.  I am concerned about Chima's influence with the remaining HGs.

Jeff was very wise to figure Chima/Jess getting to final 2.

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #80 on: August 08, 2009, 02:41:37 PM »
i think he can replace the noms and can still vote and play for hoh. there is a utub vid on how it was used last time u can look up u tube than google in uteb copdata sp?? and it will show u how they used it in allstars i think it was..yea boogie won the power so it was allstars but he never used it..
please jefff use it on nat and jessy..... :meow: :meow:
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline RealityFanWA

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #81 on: August 08, 2009, 08:56:15 PM »
I wonder if Jeff will use the Coup D'Etat if Jordan gets nominated. That would be a hard situation but I think he would do it.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 05:45:27 PM by RealityFanWA »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #82 on: August 08, 2009, 10:24:51 PM »
I wonder if Jeff will use the Coup D'Etat is Jordan gets nominated. That would be a hard situation but I think he would do it.
All the more reason to use it don't you think?

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #83 on: August 09, 2009, 04:00:47 AM »
If Jeff "overthrows" the HOH does that mean Chima is then a voter? 

Next question, does that mean Jeff can't play in HOH comp thurs. night if he uses CDT?  Which also begs the question if it is mini HOH, then can Chima play again for HOH?
Nobody knows the first one. I'd assume so because Jeff can't vote but people on other forums are saying they both can't. I personally believe that'd be insane and they should let er vote.

BB7 rules state that the Coup D'Etat winner can't perform in the next HOH. Again it says nothing about the old HOH but I'd assume she would.
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline RealityFanWA

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #84 on: August 09, 2009, 05:13:49 PM »
I think Jeff will use it to replace the nominees with Natalie and Jesse if the POV winner doesn't use it to save Russell or Lydia.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #85 on: August 09, 2009, 05:25:34 PM »
I think Jeff will use it to replace the nominees with Natalie and Jesse if the POV winner doesn't use it to save Russell or Lydia.
I have wanted Jeff to use this power on Jess & Nat.  But Russell is making it near impossible.  Why isn't Jeff saying something to Russ to chill out in case someone has it and wants to use it this week to stir the pot.  He has to get him to settle down in my opinion if he plans on using it.  He is going to make the whole house implode on him  I just wonder if its worth it??!?!?!?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #86 on: August 09, 2009, 05:33:01 PM »
^^ if jeff keeps russell all the more target russell will be the way hes acting

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #87 on: August 09, 2009, 05:35:26 PM »
^^ if jeff keeps russell all the more target russell will be the way hes acting

You don't think that if Jeff keeps Russ that he will become a bigger target the Russ -- seeing he's so under the radar right now.  Looks like the house wants Russ then Michele first before Jeff enters the list of knockoffs.  Can he play for HOH if he uses it?

Offline RealityFanWA

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #88 on: August 09, 2009, 05:44:35 PM »
I wonder if Jeff will use the Coup D'Etat is Jordan gets nominated. That would be a hard situation but I think he would do it.
All the more reason to use it don't you think?

Yes, I just want to see it used this season because it wasn't with Mike Boogie on All-Stars. If it's not used this season, Big Brother should cut it from BB12.

Offline RealityFanWA

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #89 on: August 09, 2009, 05:48:27 PM »
I have wanted Jeff to use this power on Jess & Nat.  But Russell is making it near impossible.  Why isn't Jeff saying something to Russ to chill out in case someone has it and wants to use it this week to stir the pot.  He has to get him to settle down in my opinion if he plans on using it.  He is going to make the whole house implode on him  I just wonder if its worth it??!?!?!?

I agree that Jeff would use the power to put Jess & Nat up even though they all started with the ATHLETES group. I love Chima and so I don't want to see her nominations changed but I'm for Jeff and Jordan too, so I won't be all too heartbroken.

I guess it all depends on the POV and if it's used too.

Offline :jerry:

• RFF Sr. Member
  • JTAR Season 1 is on RIGHT NOW!
« Reply #90 on: August 10, 2009, 06:23:15 AM »
The best thing is that Jeff uses it and take Michelle and Russel off the block
and put up Natalie and Jessie. And one of them is definately going home(jury) and the alliance would be broken up.

I want to see Jessie the cocky bastard out of the house, so Jeff can tell Jordan about it an somehow get Jessie out!
Jerry's fantasy game partcipation:
Vic's 4th Race: Jerry and Uycocoa Eliminated
MTAR Season 3: Jerry and Panda (Natasha and Paula) Eliminated

JTAR Season 1 Nanaimo Leg is on right now!

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #91 on: August 10, 2009, 10:57:38 AM »
Right now Jessie and them want Russell out first and then Jeff. Jeff needs to take this shot or he's going to have to win like a challenge every week for the next 6 weeks.(more than 1/2 of the game.)

I think he will. It just sucks that Jessie has to go out on these terms over and over again. Who knows maybe he could have won both games no problem.
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline LLeif885

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #92 on: August 10, 2009, 11:33:06 AM »
According to his DR sessions on last night's show it looks like he is planning on using it  :jumpy:

I do realize those are probably a few days old but it is really the only indication we get on what he is thinking (besides his continually consoling Russ)

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #93 on: August 10, 2009, 12:09:16 PM »
He would be foolish not to use it and put up jesse and nat.  they both right from the beginning have wanted him out and while chima and who ever remains after the eviction would be mad at jeff i think the rest of the house would be thankful to have one of those to gone.  Plus i though russ and jeff had a alliance but then again that was last week and we all know how fast things change.

Offline LLeif885

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #94 on: August 10, 2009, 12:18:59 PM »
My ideal would be use the CDT, put Jessie and Nat up... doesn't matter who goes but would prefer Nat

Then... Jeff, Jordan, or Russ wins HOH and put Chima up against whoever didn't get evicted

Then... if POV gets used replacement nominee would be either Lydia or Michelle... AH, that would make my week  :yess:

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #95 on: August 10, 2009, 02:26:37 PM »
sounds like the perfect plan,  now if jeff will get it right we can be happy :yess:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #96 on: August 12, 2009, 01:12:20 PM »
I have heard Chima say "Everything happens for a reason" over and over again.

Do you think she will be at peace when Jeff overthrows her HOH and puts up her buddies?  :casey

:flirt: Oh Jeff, I'm sure you did this because it will be a great learning tool in my life, thank you (or)  :tantrum

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #97 on: August 12, 2009, 03:11:00 PM »
everything happens for a reason, provided it is going her way.  The game is not do what makes chima happy but outwith-outlast-outplay, oh waits thats survivor but its still the same concept.   And sometimes we just want to see game changing things played out just because.  So come on Jeff put up Jesse, and nat make america happy.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #98 on: August 12, 2009, 04:39:43 PM »

I think someone posted this already but anyways

Cootie Taw RulesJulie spelled out these rules to Mike Booger in the Diary Room during BB7, when he won the Cootie Taw:

◦Cootie Taw winner can overthrow the Head of Household only once, just before voting.
◦Cootie Taw winner can replace both nominees.
◦Neither the HoH nor the Veto competition winner can be nominated.
◦HoH does not vote.
◦Cootie Taw winner does not vote.
◦Cootie Taw winner breaks the tie, if there is one

http://www.allbigbrother.com/

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #99 on: August 12, 2009, 04:44:28 PM »
If Jeff 'chickens' out and will not use the power to get Jessie out Julie should stop the show walk in the house and slap Jeff upside the head.  It could be a worse move not to use it than the move Kayser made.
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.