Archive > Joe Millionaire

Joe Millionaire

<< < (7/8) > >>

Rob:
I heard a rumor that the lady Evan picked dumped him and is pregnant with another man's baby!?! This is just a rumor, but thought it was very interesting.

Bathfizzy:
You gotta be kidding.  I have found there is usually some truth in rumours.  I am in shock.  I was pretty pissed off last night that they just left us hanging until next weeks show.  Oh, the things they do to drive up ratings.  And I am a sucker for it.

Theresa:
I am really ticked too, The Mole did it and now Joe Millionaire did it, urrrgghhhhh.

Theresa

Theresa:
Has anyone heard, did these two ever actually date or anything after the show was over?  From what I am hearing they never did even date after it was over...

Bathfizzy:
Theresa, Zora was on Regis and Kelly and she stated that they did not date after seeing each other again on that reunion show.  Zora lives on the East Coast and Evan is on the westcoast and he has been bitten by the Hollywood bug.  I forgot what show Evan was on but he stated that they will remain friends.  On a side note.  I think it was my tv guide last week that stated in the gossip section that Zora was not as shy and as sweet as she portrayed on the show.  Apparently she posed topless for some calendar about 2 years ago.  I heard on the radio this morning that Sara was offered a million dollars to pose nude in playboy and she said no.  But she did offer to pose topless for 500,000.  

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version