Archive > Joe Millionaire

Joe Millionaire

(1/8) > >>

Bathfizzy:
I just saw the second show of Joe Millionaire.  Oh my god, is this a funny show.  The guy that is pretending to have inherited 50 million dollars looks and sounds like Puddy from Seinfeld.  Does anyone else agree?  I loved the dates he took the girls on.  Before they could drink wine, he made them pick bunches of grapes, I thought the cleaning of the stables was the best before they got on their horses.  And what kind of girl wears spiked heeled fashion boots to ride a horse??  She did not looked thrilled at all.  I missed the first show but I see that Fox will replay the 1st and second show on Thursday of this week.  So I will be tuned in. 8)

Texan:
I have not watched the show.  But I think I will watch the last show when they find out he does not have any money!! That would be tooo funny!

Rob:
Just setting here watching the reruns of the Joe Show, as I like to call it, and man HE IS THE WORST LIAR EVER! It is a good thing that these girls are too excited about the money because he is terrible at lying about his fake life! Anyway, I think the only good show will be the last one when he has to tell the truth! That will be GREAT
Rob

Texan:
Supposeably Alex the old host from Trading Spaces is on the show.  Did anyone recognize her??

Bathfizzy:
;DWell I saw the first show last night and could not beleive what a gold digger and hag Heidi was.  She grabbed two ball gowns to try on and the one she eventually wore looked horrible on her.  Poor Zora was left without a dress and then she was stuck with one that was too small for her.  Someone switched with her and she looked much better.  I think Zora makes a nice match for Evan.  I look forward to the next show.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version