Author Topic: Summer time!  (Read 19825 times)

riversnake

Summer time!
« on: May 01, 2004, 03:19:53 AM »
I predict its going to be a great finnish @ the end
0f S8....
_Riversnake :)

CindiLou

Re: Summer time!
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2004, 09:21:55 AM »
I am just glad the end is almost here. SAS was NOT a good idea.

Theresa

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2004, 09:50:01 AM »
i have loved it...

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2004, 02:09:52 PM »
I have enjoyed S8, :D but think it has been more predictable than the others.  I am anxious for S9...with peeps we've never seen or heard of!!  It's more challenging...does anyone agree??  ?:)

Mari Jo ::)

CindiLou

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2004, 02:44:44 PM »
I agree, Rudy. SAS was simply blah. They voted all the best players off too soon and left the really boring ones still there. I am ready for new people!

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2004, 05:22:59 PM »
I agree, Rudy. SAS was simply blah. They voted all the best players off too soon and left the really boring ones still there. I am ready for new people!
Yeh Cindi...that seemed 2b the name of the game in SAS, unforunately.  I would've loved to see the F4 previous winners be in the F4 again...EXCEPT Hatch!  :-[  Ideally, Rudy (uh...hee hee...now why would I pick him?! LOL!), Tina, Ethan, Kathy, ( Lex & Tom ok by me too) .  Hmmm...Cant' remember...was Tom in F4 or F5?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2004, 05:37:33 PM »
.  I am anxious for S9...with peeps we've never seen or heard of!!  It's more challenging...does anyone agree?? 
I totally agree Ruday..

Gotta Love Rudy.. :;>) :;>)

Rudy Boesch   Survivor I Contestant         
"On Tiga, you had a lesbian, a hippie, a homosexual and this neurologist who shaved his whole body every third day...When I left, I shook hands with the people that were there and said, 'Don’t call me, I won’t call you.' These are people I wouldn’t pick as friends. There were some odd people there, in my opinion."

Offline nelehrox

• RFF Sr. Member
  • -Neleh Rocks-
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2004, 11:40:26 AM »
I hope they dont do another Survivor All Stars unless the winner is someone who actually played well the first time....thats why at the end of SAS I rooted for Shii Ann and Rupert and Jenna. Amber never really deserved to be an all star, all she did in Australia was cry and ask Jerri what to do

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2004, 02:11:43 PM »
I hope they dont do another Survivor All Stars unless the winner is someone who actually played well the first time....thats why at the end of SAS I rooted for Shii Ann and Rupert and Jenna. Amber never really deserved to be an all star, all she did in Australia was cry and ask Jerri what to do

U EXPRESS IT SO WELL, NELEHROX! 
NO more All Stars, puhleezz UNLESS all the players are TOP NOTCH.  In fact, ya know what cbs & MB could do?  ASK AMERICA for their votes on who they think played the best.  But wait to do that AFTER a few more seasons.  Only thing is ...from the ones America chose...some of them may not want to do it again... 

RupertRocks33

« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2004, 05:10:21 PM »
I think Allstars was the 2nd WORST idea MB and Survivor ever thought up. (first was the outcasts.) and I have a theory about y allstats wasnt so good.  The women in allstars about all of em expect Kathy Jerri and Sue didnt deserve to be Allstars or were winners. Think about wat im sayin OK Jenna L. Ambuha Shii Ann and Alicia did they do much in there season? NO! they range from 7th voted of to 11th. Thats not very good they were in it most of the way because Tina Jenna M. (not thats shes allstar but) Jerri and Sue were out so early that women were really really boring. Not to mention Kathy had a dumbness attack or somin following Lex. If I could pick 9 women I would pick Neleh Kathy Sue Elizabeth Collen Jerri Tina Kim.P  and Christa. They all did somin and u remember them from there seasons not abunch of idiots like the girls from allstars were. Now the guys were good I cant really think of anyone but Fairplay Grevas Sean (4) and Brain who would be consider besides the ones on ASS.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2004, 04:04:51 PM »
Keep in mind some people turned down allstars.  So we may not have agreed with the picks, but some of our picks turned them down

RupertRocks33

« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2004, 06:08:58 PM »
That is true and I think alot of the women American wanted to see back were some of the ones that turned down MB. SO y have it if u have to put women not many people like or want to see. If they had done Men Vs. Women in Allstars Men would have beaten the CRAP out of the Women.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2004, 04:43:01 PM »
I must agree the challenges would have had to been different if it was men vs women.  The challenges were designed to be hard because the tribes we evenly match  ~ gender wise not strength wise.