Archive > Other Reality TV Shows

Joe Millionaire Twist

(1/1)

Rob:
Reported by Dorthy Lucey on Good Day Live, she heard that the twist on Joe Millionaire was that the lady he chooses has a choice, either Evan or a cash prize of $1 Million Dollars! Just thought I had to post it. Remember to watch tonite.
Rob

Theresa:
Well that person was wrong.  I liked the ending of the show.  Altogether I was ready to turn the show off though, I don't think it needed to be two hrs.  I just wanted to know who he picked and what they said when he told them the truth.  I did not want to go back through all the ladies.  I was soooo bored.  

I am glad he picked Zora.  I like her and the other girl just wanted the money in my opinion.  I am glad that the show gave them a million dollars. I hope Zora takes her half and puts it in an account with just her name.  

Do ya'll think it will work out?

Theresa

Rob:
Yes, I know, my source was wrong and I never got a chance to see what she said this morning. Oh well. The two hours was very long, and I got bored with it very quickly.
I kinda want to see the interveiw next week, just to see if they are still together! It will be interesting to see.
Rob

Bathfizzy:
I was very pleased that he picked Zora.  They really are more suited for each other.  The twist was good.  I saw on ET that after taxes they each would get only 280,000.  Apparently Evan bought a mercedes with his money and Zora is giving money to her mom and a sick aunt or something like that.  Next week's show should be good.  ET said that Evan and Zora were not allowed to see each other when they finished filming the show in November.  So who knows what will happen.  I think Sarah was shocked that she didn't get picked but she is probably more famous now anyways.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version