Author Topic: I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Outta Here  (Read 5029 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Outta Here
« on: February 19, 2003, 05:19:57 PM »
I'm a reasonable person...Why am I watching this?
I am about 20 minutes into the most BORING show ever. I am not really sure why the creators of Survivor sued them. I think that the general public should sue them for just airing the show. It is more like Big Brother than anything, live, spying on people. Anyway, did anyone else fall asleep while watching this.
Rob

Theresa

Re: I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Outta Here
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2003, 06:05:44 PM »
LOL, I was just coming to post about that show.  That is definately not one that I will be watching. That must be about the stupidest reality show I have ever seen.  The challenges are stupid.  I would leave the first day if I was there.  I mean the Survivors get to try to live and make a life in the wild, these people don't really even have that option.  They sleep in cots out in the rain, how stupid, I would have been using the stuff they used to build a potty to make a roof over one area and moved all the cots there and if someone wanted to watch me use the bathroom then fine, LOL.  We lost interest in the show after about 15 minutes, but kept it on for the first 40 minutes, but mostly talked through the whole thing.  I can't believe some of the stuff they come up with.  Booooo on this one.

Just my two cents worth....
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by 1045980000 »

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2003, 09:29:41 PM »
This one doesn't interest me and i don't think I can squeeze in another tv show, my nights are pretty full.  Are these really celebrities or has beens trying to make a comeback.

Theresa

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2003, 10:46:22 PM »
Some of them are real celebrities, some of them I don't know so I can't really say.  I think the only ones I know are Melissa Rivers, Bruce Jenner, and Robin Leach.  The rest I have no idea.  One is a black model that models for Calvin Klien  Cindi knows him and sayd he is very good looking, but I don't really know him.

Theresa

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Re:I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Outta Here
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2003, 10:18:19 AM »
Okay I watched part of this last night.  BIG Babies!!  They are going for money for a charity!  they were in a small pond and there were some eels.  ANd the one guy had 5 minutes to get the boxes and find stars.  They were waist to chest deep and very close together with a flag telling you were they were.  He does not like snakes to in 5 minutes he only got 3 boxes and only 2 stars. He was walking around the rocks and anything else not to get  in the water.

I think we saw 1 maybe 2 eels in the pond.  And I do not think they would really bother him unless he stepped on one or disturbed him.

BIG BABY!!!  Try eating bugs like the survivors!!

Oh yeah, I hope Melissa wins since she it the last female!

Offline Brown Guy

• RFF Sr. Member
    • My Site!
Re:I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Outta Here
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2003, 12:18:25 AM »
I heard they had plans to film a second season..........thank god they didnt!
A rumor without a leg to stand on will get around!
~John Tudor