Author Topic: The rat pack's lie= suicide for JJ  (Read 2765 times)

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
The rat pack's lie= suicide for JJ
« on: August 17, 2009, 10:14:44 AM »
I had to shut After Dark off early last night, too painful to watch Jeff fall into Kevin's trap head first.   :groan:  I think he has caught the paranoia bug and is now in the process of infecting his whole team.  I actually got irritated at Jeff for the first time this season when he kept snapping at Jordan.  If I were her I would tell him to stuff it where the sun don't shine.  All the scenarios that Jeff ran through his head and never once considered that Kevin could be lying to save his life in this game. :suicide
While I agree that Russell will have to go, right now they need the numbers, at least till Nat and Kevin are gone.  I think Jordan is being smarter than Jeff and should just do what she had planned in the first place, after all it is her HOH.

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
Re: The rat pack's lie= suicide for JJ
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2009, 11:36:08 AM »
I am praying that Russell wins POV so they have to stick to the original plan and vote out Brat.

Offline wpark2419

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2009, 03:12:15 PM »
I had to shut if off too last night. I was so mad...at the tv :) Makes me feel dumb that I get so mad at them! I did see Jeff and Jordan once say what if he's lying but then quickly decided he wouldn't do that. Come on, it's $500,000! Anyone would lie to get that money. I definitely hope Russell wins the pov so natalie goes home to be with Jessie :)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2009, 03:59:41 PM »
Now they think that Michele is lying but the weird thing is that the conversation that was fabricated by the sore losers Michele says happened when asked saying that it was odd because Russell left the door open and was talking loud enough for those in the redroom to hear .....  :lol: WTH is going on in that house?

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2009, 04:07:14 PM »
Now it seems like JJ are going to push M & R into the very F2 that Michele told Jordon was "to string him along lie" JJ's paranoia is being felt around the house.  I am seriously wondering in the four of them get to the final 4 together. 

Offline xtonimariex

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • x tøni marie x
    • Myspace
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2009, 07:08:28 AM »
I, too, had to stop watching. I'm so disappointed. Praying at the same time!