Archive > American Idol

American Idol

<< < (3/3)

Mamaschatzi:
I watched and taped the American Idol episodes for my husband.  I laughed so hard.  My aunt wants to borrow the tape next.  I do love Simon.  I think he is so genuine.  

Theresa:
I still have not seen an episode of AI.  Cindi has been watching it without me.  I just don't sit down and watch much tv, so I don't think I will see much of it.

Theresa

Bathfizzy:
Wow last nights American Idol sure had a lot of winners.  There was a contestant named Keith who made a fool of himself singing Madonna's Like a Virgin.  The judges were laughing.  The guy thought he was quite good.  I look forward to tonight's show as they are paring down the 240 people they have selected to go to hollywood to 30.

Mamaschatzi:
I watched it last night and it was heartbreaking to see some of the people get booted.  I thought it was interesting how they broke it up into 4 rooms of 16 each and 2 rooms stayed and 2 went home.  

Oh boy, that's 3 rooms with 2 staying and 1 going.

Bathfizzy:
Yes, it was heartbreaking to see the contestants fall apart after they were cut.  It seems like some were really hoping it would be the start of their new life instead of going to school, etc.  I look forward to the first show when they have the first 8 compete.  I hope all the contestants watched from last year because song selection is so important.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version