Author Topic: TAR 15 Speculation on Spoilers  (Read 243955 times)

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
TAR15 EP8: "This is the Worst Thing I’ve Ever Done in My Life"
« Reply #725 on: October 27, 2009, 10:05:36 PM »
No ifs.

We have video of the five teams arriving off the ferry together.
Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."
Hold Me Closer Bernie Sanders

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #726 on: October 28, 2009, 01:09:39 AM »
CBS has just issued a press release bundle that includes a press release on the highlights of the November sweeps month (link) to the CBS Press Express website (click on press bundles link and look under October 27  to download the Word document.):

Quote from: from CBS
Sunday, Nov. 8   THE AMAZING RACE (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT)   —While racing through Stockholm, one unlucky team faces a speed bump and, for the first time in the series' history, teams return to the site of an infamous roadblock.  Phil Keoghan hosts.
So we have confirmation of the Switchback task and an NEL for the leg in The Netherlands.

There's also this for the Estonia leg, which a mod can move when there's a thread for it:
Quote from: from CBS Press Express site
Sunday, Nov. 15 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT)   THE AMAZING RACE
—Teams travel to Estonia and decipher a message in an ancient brotherhood lair and then slog through the bogs to play a wild muddy game of volleyball.  Phil Keoghan hosts.

I can't seem to find any ancient brotherhood lair in Estonia. The closest I got to was the Estonian Buddhist Brotherhood. And I'll be saving the :'( smileys for my birthday. Ugh. :P
I'm baaaaaack!

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #727 on: October 28, 2009, 01:37:20 AM »
It's the place with the fancy green door.
Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."
Hold Me Closer Bernie Sanders

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #728 on: October 28, 2009, 01:58:57 AM »
It's the place with the fancy green door.

Thanks. :tup: I went into post-Sweden spoilers somewhat uncaring. :P
I'm baaaaaack!

Offline marti384

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #729 on: October 28, 2009, 06:23:57 AM »
As leg7 in Netherlands is non-elimination leg and there are no pictures of Sam and Dan racing in Tallinn or being on ferry from Stockholm to Tallinn...it makes sense that unfortunately Sam and Dan will be eliminated in leg8 in Stockholm   :(...unless leg8 is non-elimination leg too
Tiffany-Maria, Ericka-Brian, Gary-Matt, Nate-Herb, Meghan-Cheyne all appear on pics racing in Tallinn or on ferry from Stockholm to Tallinn.

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #730 on: October 28, 2009, 06:35:12 AM »
As leg7 in Netherlands is non-elimination leg and there are no pictures of Sam and Dan racing in Tallinn or being on ferry from Stockholm to Tallinn...it makes sense that unfortunately Sam and Dan will be eliminated in leg8 in Stockholm   :(...unless leg8 is non-elimination leg too
Tiffany-Maria, Ericka-Brian, Gary-Matt, Nate-Herb, Meghan-Cheyne all appear on pics racing in Tallinn or on ferry from Stockholm to Tallinn.

Sam & Dan were spotted on the ferry.
I'm baaaaaack!

Offline marti384

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #731 on: October 28, 2009, 06:38:14 AM »
As leg7 in Netherlands is non-elimination leg and there are no pictures of Sam and Dan racing in Tallinn or being on ferry from Stockholm to Tallinn...it makes sense that unfortunately Sam and Dan will be eliminated in leg8 in Stockholm   :(...unless leg8 is non-elimination leg too

really? any pics of that or where u read that kind of information? in that case leg7 and leg8 both should be non-elimination legs. is that kind of situation happened before that 2 legs in row are non-elimination legs?
« Last Edit: October 28, 2009, 06:42:07 AM by marti384 »

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #732 on: October 28, 2009, 06:54:04 AM »

really? any pics of that or where u read that kind of information? in that case leg7 and leg8 both should be non-elimination legs. is that kind of situation happened before that 2 legs in row are non-elimination legs?

Yes, RFF followed primefun in following them in Estonia, Maria & Tiffany are decoy racing (though I REALLY wished they weren't :(), happened in Seasons 3, 5 & 11 (if it happens in 15, I'll be one happy person :funny:).
I'm baaaaaack!

Offline marti384

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #733 on: October 28, 2009, 07:00:46 AM »

Yes, RFF followed primefun in following them in Estonia, Maria & Tiffany are decoy racing (though I REALLY wished they weren't :(), happened in Seasons 3, 5 & 11 (if it happens in 15, I'll be one happy person :funny:).

Ok...i really hope that u r right and Sam&Dan are still in race after Stockholm.

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #734 on: October 28, 2009, 09:29:55 AM »
Pretty much. If you go to YouTube and search for "primefun", the videos show the racers.
Just here to visit.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #735 on: October 28, 2009, 11:32:05 AM »
Pretty much read page 1 of the spoiler summary .. all the links are there.
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,18840.0.html

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Amazing Race 15 Contestant Spoilers / Speculation
« Reply #736 on: November 16, 2009, 12:13:38 AM »
woah .. Keri and Lance had a lot to say about the other teams ..

on Brian and Ericka -- was kind of hoping Brian would swoop in and save them like he did everyone else
On Ericka - how Ericka couldn't pull her weight, how Brian carried her
On Sam  & Dan being hypnotized buy the poker girls
on Tiffany & Maria .. "you know you guys are done soon, we all know your done, the public knows your done .." how Sam and Dan are carrying them for now but will cut them loose

Lance asks for the check because "the best team didn't win ..."

Interesting what Keri and Lance think of Ericka .......again

The Amazing Race 15 - Elimination Station: Via Estonia

Offline topaz

• RFF Sr. Member
TAR 15 Final 3 Speculation
« Reply #737 on: November 17, 2009, 05:44:07 AM »
I'd read this from jaunted.com, and Kelly Crabb of TAR 13 mentioned on that website that the final 3 teams on TAR 15 are: Meghan and Cheyne, Sam and Dan, and Brian and Erica.  Just go to this site and imo, just a speculation: http://tinyurl.com/ykr52f6

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: TAR 15 Final 3 Speculation
« Reply #738 on: November 17, 2009, 08:23:42 AM »
topaz, we know the final 3 and have known since lets say August 8th, 1 day after flming.

Meghan Ricky & Cheyne Whitney-Dating   final 3
Brian and Ericka Kleinschmidt (Dunlap)- Married    final 3
Sam & Dan McMillen- Brothers   final 3

Kelly also writes "Rumor has it that my favorite couple, Meghan and Cheyne, take first place as winners of The Amazing Race, Season 15"

Kelly is in the TAR Family circle so ...........?

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #739 on: November 17, 2009, 03:21:40 PM »
^^ Wow, I didn't see that part on Meghan and Cheyne winning. Hm my guess is either them or Brian and Ericka win, and I have a feeling Sam and Dan take third place.
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #740 on: November 17, 2009, 06:21:52 PM »
topaz, we know the final 3 and have known since lets say August 8th, 1 day after flming.

Kelly also writes "Rumor has it that my favorite couple, Meghan and Cheyne, take first place as winners of The Amazing Race, Season 15"

I'd be happy with a Megan & Cheyne win.  I like them -- they remind me a little of Kris & Jon, who should've won Season 6.

Belle Book

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR 15 Speculation on Spoilers
« Reply #741 on: November 17, 2009, 11:44:36 PM »

I'd be happy with a Megan & Cheyne win.  I like them -- they remind me a little of Kris & Jon, who should've won Season 6.

Belle Book

after Senegal (with all the KKKendra is an ugly American while Kris wasn't) they were kinda meh IMO
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "For old time's sake..."
« Reply #742 on: November 18, 2009, 11:01:50 PM »

Meghan Ricky & Cheyne Whitney-Dating  final 3
Brian and Ericka Kleinschmidt (Dunlap)- Married    final 3

I'll be happy with either Brian & Ericka or Meghan & Cheyne winning, as long as it isn't Sam & Dan.

I may actually have my first good winning team since I started watching as the season airs! :yess:
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." - C.S. Lewis

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #743 on: November 19, 2009, 02:13:52 AM »

I'll be happy with either Brian & Ericka or Meghan & Cheyne winning, as long as it isn't Sam & Dan.

I may actually have my first good winning team since I started watching as the season airs! :yess:
I think of those 3 teams like mixtures of past contestants
M/C = Kris/Jon + Nick/Starr
B/E = Uchenna/Joyce + David/Mary
S/D = Cho's (with M/T) + Tammy/Victor (Haybales) + A somewhat average of Guidos/Ozzy&Danny/Reichen&Chip + a splash of Brian/Greg for choosing orange
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #744 on: November 20, 2009, 06:15:01 PM »
"Amazing Grace, How Sweet the Sound (Las Vegas)"
 The final teams fly to the finish line in Las Vegas. Original Air Date: Dec 6, 2009

Ericka comes to my mind...

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #745 on: November 20, 2009, 11:10:04 PM »

I have yet to see this happen for me. Out of eight teams I liked, six of them went in a string of eliminations after the first episode. :funny:
I'm baaaaaack!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #746 on: November 25, 2009, 05:40:02 PM »
from missyrae of survivor spoiler fame
Thanks to DanieuBleau for the lead the links might have survivor spoilers so beware.

missyae

November 21st, 2009 at 12:07 pm
HiYa June!! You know The Amazing Race is not my specialty but I have heard the Globetrotters leave next and Meghan and Cheynne not only are in the final 3 – they win.   

Online north09

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #747 on: November 26, 2009, 12:18:48 AM »
from missyrae of survivor spoiler fame
Thanks to DanieuBleau for the lead the links might have survivor spoilers so beware.

missyae

November 21st, 2009 at 12:07 pm
HiYa June!! You know The Amazing Race is not my specialty but I have heard the Globetrotters leave next and Meghan and Cheynne not only are in the final 3 – they win.   

Never been a huge fan missyae. She's only repeating what she's seen here without giving the proper credit. I can settle for a Meghan/Cheyne win if Kelly is right. Always nice to see fans of the race take it all.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #748 on: November 26, 2009, 12:25:20 AM »
Actually, missyae has private sources that may differ from ours, so her information may be worth looking at closely. :tup:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "For old time's sake..."
« Reply #749 on: November 26, 2009, 03:21:38 PM »

Meghan Ricky & Cheyne Whitney-Dating  final 3
Brian and Ericka Kleinschmidt (Dunlap)- Married    final 3

I have yet to see this happen for me. Out of eight teams I liked, six of them went in a string of eliminations after the first episode. :funny:

You mean Marcy & Ron, Zev & Justin, Lance & Keri, Mika & Canaan, Maria & Tiffany, and Gary & Matt? That happened to me, too! :funny:

But I'm okay with two of the Final 3 teams winning.

Phil was certainly right when he said that it would be hard to see any of the teams eliminated. :(
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." - C.S. Lewis