Author Topic: TAR 15 Speculation on Spoilers  (Read 244516 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: TAR 15 Speculation on Spoilers
« Reply #650 on: September 11, 2009, 11:46:58 AM »
^^ what puddin said.  I can't be sure either, altho jenimama seemed to think it was them. I'll send her some of the new cast pics and ask, okay?
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #651 on: September 11, 2009, 11:49:29 AM »
The Masada sunrise wasn't the only photo "lifted." The hostel photo at the bottom of the page is taken from here (unless Stephan Cohen and Phillip Salzman are the same person, which I doubt).
Fantastic find Slowhatch  :jam: :yess:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #652 on: September 11, 2009, 12:00:52 PM »
On the topic of the boot order: If nine teams made it to the Cambodia leg (Brian & Ericka, Meghan & Cheyne and Sam & Dan are the supposed F3; Gary & Matt, Herb & Nate and Tiffany & Maria are the supposed 4th-6th placers; Zev & Justin, Canaan & Mika and supposedly Lance & Keri are last spotted in Phnom Penh), does it mean that either:
a) two of the two Japan & Vietnam legs are actually two parts of one TBC leg, which means there are only 10 legs in total? :groan:
or
b) one of the two Japan & Vietnam legs is a NEL?
My spec is that with the first team being eliminated at the start line is that no team is eliminated at the end of the first leg in Japan, just guessing here. Lance & Keri are a (?) because the eyewitness "thinks" it was them he saw at the airport.
Keri Morrione & Lance Layne I think
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,19007.msg450927.html#msg450927

Offline Acoustic

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #653 on: September 11, 2009, 06:54:27 PM »
i actually looked at the picture with zev and justin in cambodia and the backpacks just don't seem to match for me....
They looked more like Sam and Dan's bags.

I'm not sure but if peach says they made it then i guess they made it  :duno:
I honestly can't make out the team in red from jeini_mama's photo, we have nothing to go on except for what the witness wrote and we know teams change clothes so a team wearing red is not conclusive either way and could you point me to the photo that your speaking of Acoustic ?

Some photos ..
from jenimama
two Caucasian men wearing red, with black backpacks and that was when I realized that they were filming Amazing Race show

if you look closer, you can see two Caucasian men wearing red with black backpacks.

ok. thanks for putting the pics here,

this guess is totally based on my view of the picture, but the "L" shaped orange bit on the bag make me think it looks more like Sam and Dan's pack.

waiting for comformation from jenimama  :tup:

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #654 on: September 11, 2009, 10:19:28 PM »
The page of plagiarism (if that's the right word) is now complete. The market photo in the middle of the page was lifted from this Spanish fellow and then cropped to exclude the two sellers on the left. As WP noted, the exif was altered on the sunrise photo (camera model as well as time), but he/she didn't bother with the other two photos. Darned peculiar business.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #655 on: September 11, 2009, 10:28:11 PM »
That is crazy Slowhatch that someone fore sought the future way back in April to throw us off, wow. Good thing the TAR Detectives are better  :yess: :jam:

Sunday, April 26, 2009
Yep - you heard it here first
I'm off again - this time for an extended trip.
Due to popular demand (you loved it so much last time) I'll try to keep in touch using blogger!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #656 on: September 11, 2009, 11:16:23 PM »
I'm pretty sure this seriously violates the Blogger terms of service...this person could be in some very deep trouble here.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #657 on: September 12, 2009, 12:14:21 AM »
I'm pretty sure this seriously violates the Blogger terms of service...this person could be in some very deep trouble here.
Call a cop  :lol:

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #658 on: September 12, 2009, 04:05:28 AM »
Arrest them!  :funny:
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #659 on: September 12, 2009, 08:23:11 AM »
On the topic of the boot order: If nine teams made it to the Cambodia leg (Brian & Ericka, Meghan & Cheyne and Sam & Dan are the supposed F3; Gary & Matt, Herb & Nate and Tiffany & Maria are the supposed 4th-6th placers; Zev & Justin, Canaan & Mika and supposedly Lance & Keri are last spotted in Phnom Penh), does it mean that either:
a) two of the two Japan & Vietnam legs are actually two parts of one TBC leg, which means there are only 10 legs in total? :groan:
or
My spec is that with the first team being eliminated at the start line is that no team is eliminated at the end of the first leg in Japan, just guessing here. Lance & Keri are a (?) because the eyewitness "thinks" it was them he saw at the airport.

Thanks for clearing that puddin. :tup: And that may be the reason why it's a two-hour episode: two elims, one happens at the very start of it and one happens at the very end of it.

Also, I just realized: Tiffany & Maria could possibly reach the Stockholm leg and get eliminated the same way as Lena/Kristy. :lol:
I'm baaaaaack!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #660 on: September 12, 2009, 08:29:53 AM »
Also, I just realized: Tiffany & Maria could possibly reach the Stockholm leg and get eliminated the same way as Lena/Kristy.

:meow:

Offline Moo

• Poster
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Japanese Woman FTW!
« Reply #661 on: September 13, 2009, 07:41:57 AM »
Also, I just realized: Tiffany & Maria could possibly reach the Stockholm leg and get eliminated the same way as Lena/Kristy.

:meow:

Ouch... If so, please burn all the haybales in the world as they're kicking our F/F fatale teams off the race... LOL!

Is there any confirmation if the 2 hour season premiere is actually 2 legs?

Starting Line elim
Leg 1 - NEL (Speedbump next leg?)
Leg 2 - Japan EL?

:D

Thanks... I got quite confused with Ray and Puddin's statements above lol... :D
Account is awaiting approval for deletion (approved)

Offline spontaneousss

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Jaime & Erik for TAR 16! Best Reality Couple ever!
« Reply #662 on: September 13, 2009, 09:36:47 AM »
or

Thanks for clearing that puddin. :tup: And that may be the reason why it's a two-hour episode: two elims, one happens at the very start of it and one happens at the very end of it.

Also, I just realized: Tiffany & Maria could possibly reach the Stockholm leg and get eliminated the same way as Lena/Kristy. :lol:

My guess based on the Spoiler Sightings beyond Leg 3 is that Garrett/Jessica or Marcy/Ron could be the 2nd team philiminated but I'm leaning more towards Garrett/Jessica since Marcy/Ron could be the older team specified by Steph in Dubai..

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "For old time's sake..."
« Reply #663 on: September 13, 2009, 08:55:28 PM »

Is there any confirmation if the 2 hour season premiere is actually 2 legs?

Starting Line elim
Leg 1 - NEL (Speedbump next leg?)
Leg 2 - Japan EL?

:D

Thanks... I got quite confused with Ray and Puddin's statements above lol... :D

Yes, it is two legs (or at least two single episodes mushed into one). But we don't know if the first leg is an elimination leg or not. Based on precedence, it probably will be. We very well could lose 3 teams in the first episode.
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." - C.S. Lewis

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #664 on: September 13, 2009, 10:24:37 PM »
There is still the chance that the Japan leg is an NEL. If this is the case though, then NONE of the Japan Pit Stops - in all editions - have yet eliminated anyone. :funny: (I was originally gonna say 'legs', but I remembered that one team is eliminated in the first leg & in the Israel TAR, Hannah/Margalit were eliminated in the Japan leg, but not at the Pit Stop - they were eliminated in the hospital, right? As far as my memory serves me right. :P)
I'm baaaaaack!

Offline Moo

• Poster
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Japanese Woman FTW!
« Reply #665 on: September 14, 2009, 07:28:16 AM »
There is still the chance that the Japan leg is an NEL. If this is the case though, then NONE of the Japan Pit Stops - in all editions - have yet eliminated anyone. :funny: (I was originally gonna say 'legs', but I remembered that one team is eliminated in the first leg & in the Israel TAR, Hannah/Margalit were eliminated in the Japan leg, but not at the Pit Stop - they were eliminated in the hospital, right? As far as my memory serves me right. :P)

Ironic it is that the teams are being spared in the most, if not one of the most, expensive countries in the world...  :funny: :funny:
Account is awaiting approval for deletion (approved)

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR 15 spoilers, sightings & locations *summary page 1*
« Reply #666 on: September 17, 2009, 12:42:38 PM »
What is the evidence that Maria & Tiffany are already eliminated at this point? Is it just the fact that there are so many sightings of them?
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." - C.S. Lewis

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #667 on: September 17, 2009, 02:37:44 PM »
Hooky, since I made the most recent statement about this, I will attempt to answer you. The most recent judgment on this subject comes from Peach on the START LINE ELIMINATION AND NEW TWIST IN THE RACE  thread (you must have missed it yesterday afternoon):

« Reply #57 on: Yesterday at 12:54:07 PM »  

They were NOT seen on the ferry...which is one reason they WERE decoys.

You have the right to not accept that information, but if you don't then what is your evidence that they are still in the race? Their photographed and reported actions in Tallinn certainly underscore their status as decoys.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2009, 02:13:13 PM by apskip »

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #668 on: September 18, 2009, 07:11:24 AM »
I'm pretty convinced that Tiffany/Maria are decoys. Even if they weren't decoys for the Estonia leg, they weren't even spotted running the final leg (either as a F3 or decoy team), so that adds to the fact that they were eliminated before the finale. Just one thing: Don't dceoys normally just run the finale? Don't get me wrong, but from recent memory, most decoys only serve as decoys for the final leg. Unless I missed facts left & right (and knowing my recent luck with info, that's most likely the case :funny:). Can any of the TAR detectives clear this up for me? :P
I'm baaaaaack!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #669 on: September 18, 2009, 07:18:34 AM »
Not just the Finale. Usually at least the last 4 legs or so. Remember seeing Christy and Kelly watching DanDrew?
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #670 on: September 18, 2009, 08:18:24 AM »
Not just the Finale. Usually at least the last 4 legs or so. Remember seeing Christy and Kelly watching DanDrew?

Ah yes. My TAR 13 faves. <3<3<3<3 I just thought that it was weird how before TAR 15, I haven't read of one single decoy sighting outside the US. Thanks a lot, peach. :tup:
I'm baaaaaack!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #671 on: September 18, 2009, 12:55:31 PM »
One of my favorite teams actually were sent to run decoy in ATLANTA...and wouldn't I have had a heart attack??

They were literally about 2 miles from my house... 
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #672 on: September 19, 2009, 12:16:38 AM »
Not just the Finale. Usually at least the last 4 legs or so.
Interesting...If you watch the Vierhuizen video, the effort by the Poker team seems unenergetic.

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #673 on: September 19, 2009, 05:06:29 PM »
Thanks for clearing it up everyone. I was pretty sure they were decoys (because I trust you judgements) but it's nice to see the evidence. :tup:

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR15 EP 2 Leg 3: "It’s Like Being Dropped on Planet Mars (Vietnam)"
« Reply #674 on: September 20, 2009, 06:19:26 AM »
So it's:

Leg 1: USA --> Japan
Leg 2: Japan --> Vietnam
Leg 3: Vietnam
Leg 4: Vietnam --> Cambodia
Leg 5: Cambodia --> UAE
Leg 6: UAE
Leg 7: UAE --> Sweden