Author Topic: TAR 15 Speculation on Spoilers  (Read 245790 times)

Offline jerseydude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • It’s Friday, Friday Gotta get down on Friday
Re: TAR 15 Speculation on Spoilers
« Reply #550 on: August 11, 2009, 10:20:31 PM »
e.... notice the code share CZ flight part...just a reminder, CZ is China Southern airlines....so what does it have to do with Prague and Vegas???
jerry, good catch. My memory was not correct on CSA flight 5088. The airline code is OK, not CZ(which may be what it used to be years ago). CZ is China Southern as you indicate and that is an important enough airline in eastern Asia that it is involved on Amazing Race flights occasionally. Ibelieve that China Southern took Mark/Michael from Bangkok to Guanzhou and next morning into Guilin.

Yea the flight is incorrect. CZ5088 is a flight from Beijing to Xian. If should be OK5088 which is a Czech Airlines flight which is also from Prague to Atlanta.
The Amazing Race TV Stars- Marc and Rovilson (Currently 1st)
Victor\'s Amazing Race- Mooyou and Jerseydude (Currently 5th)
RFF Amazing Race Season 2- Redskevin88 & Jerseydude (Eliminated 4th)
Mooyou\'s Amazing Race- Tammy and Victor (Finished 2nd Place )

Offline AmazingPace

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #551 on: August 12, 2009, 03:48:32 AM »
I just spoken to Sharon from Biblical Productions which a logo of her company was pictured in a jeep at Masada, Israel with other papers including one with the logo of TAR production company. that was our talk:

Moi: Hello, is it possible that you were helping an american production team shooting TAR at masada at the end of july?
Sharon: That's right, and?
Moi: Just wanted to know
Sharon: come again?
Moi: is it possible that you were helping an american production team shooting TAR at masada at the end of july?
Sharon: No.
Moi: thx, bye.

very suspicious, don't you think?

on the other hand I found this:
http://www.biblicalproductions.com/Lonely-Planet-TV-production.htm

Offline chill_sd

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #552 on: August 12, 2009, 06:04:13 PM »
So, it's beginning to look like TPTB, having been completely spoiled at the starting line (major tip of the fedora to Chateau d'If and the others) sent two teams out into the midday sun with full backpacks and crews to run around and be sighted, while the real F3 teams completed their tasks and made their way to the Mat (probably in taxis or hired cars).

Well done, BVM.

But still, major props to all the great RFF TAR Detectives.  I am really looking forward to seeing this season play out when it finally airs.

Offline jerseydude

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #553 on: August 13, 2009, 04:28:43 AM »
There is still something that I don't get. We only see the Father/son (with Pink Hair) team and the Basketball players in Las Vegas and they are suppose to be decoys right? (The tag on the backpack.) But where are the actual final 3 teams? Could the final location be somewhere else and these two teams were told to run around Las Vegas just to trick us to believe that the final mat is in Las Vegas??

Offline spanishtarfan

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #554 on: August 13, 2009, 04:42:09 AM »
There is still something that I don't get. We only see the Father/son (with Pink Hair) team and the Basketball players in Las Vegas and they are suppose to be decoys right? (The tag on the backpack.) But where are the actual final 3 teams? Could the final location be somewhere else and these two teams were told to run around Las Vegas just to trick us to believe that the final mat is in Las Vegas??

I somehow think that they are not decoys. It would not be the first time that they are not allowed to carry their bags on the airplane when having to connect through different cities to reach their destination. (reason why the batch is so long).

At the same time, and given the way the spoiler season has been, it is strange that we dont read tweets about other racers than the ones in Vegas.

In my humble opinion, I think that the 3rd team got lost on the way "a la" team Guido style on 1st season.  :snicker:

Offline spanishtarfan

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: TAR 15 spoilers, sightings & locations *summary page 1*
« Reply #555 on: August 13, 2009, 04:45:55 AM »
Was any TAR detective at the Hoover Damn? I am saying cose it could also be considered as a foot bridge  ;D

Offline jerseydude

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #556 on: August 13, 2009, 08:25:16 AM »

I somehow think that they are not decoys. It would not be the first time that they are not allowed to carry their bags on the airplane when having to connect through different cities to reach their destination. (reason why the batch is so long).

At the same time, and given the way the spoiler season has been, it is strange that we dont read tweets about other racers than the ones in Vegas.

In my humble opinion, I think that the 3rd team got lost on the way "a la" team Guido style on 1st season.  :snicker:

But if there were on a domestic flight it cost 15-20 USD just to check in 1 bag! Would the teams actually choose to do that? And the missing 3rd team also creeps me out. They were all bunched up on a boat to Estonia and the possibility of falling so far behind is really impossible unless they messed up on their flight from Prague to USA? or did something like the gutsy grannies.

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #557 on: August 13, 2009, 09:08:16 AM »

That's what I would do if I wanted to hide the ending.  Completely.  Different.  City.

It should not be this easy.
Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."
Hold Me Closer Bernie Sanders

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #558 on: August 13, 2009, 09:14:29 AM »
I was checking the Hoover web cams  :tup:

The finish mat requires couple hours minimum of setup, wait, clap, etc.

It did not show up on the webcams.
Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."

Offline Boingo

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #559 on: August 13, 2009, 09:26:40 AM »
Was any TAR detective at the Hoover Damn? I am saying cose it could also be considered as a foot bridge  ;D

More than likely the "footbridge" film permit refers to the (numerous) pedestrian bridges across Las Vegas Blvd.

To alleviate traffic issues at popular intersections, footbridges have been installed to help pedestrians more safely cross the roads. The Tropicana - Las Vegas Boulevard footbridges were the first to be installed, and based on the success of this project additional footbridges have been built on Las Vegas Boulevard at the Flamingo Road intersection; between The Mirage/Treasure Island and The Venetian; and the latest ones at the Las Vegas Boulevard-Spring Mountain and Sands Avenue intersection connecting the Wynn with the Fashion Show Mall.

Offline DeafRacer

• Amazing Racer
  • RFF VIP
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #560 on: August 13, 2009, 09:44:32 AM »
Wow, guys! You guys are really working really hard!!! I'm glad that my season wasn't well-spoiled! :-p

Offline DeafRacer

• Amazing Racer
  • RFF VIP
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #561 on: August 13, 2009, 09:46:59 AM »

That's what I would do if I wanted to hide the ending.  Completely.  Different.  City.

It should not be this easy.

Or some isolated island like Maui!  :neener:

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #562 on: August 13, 2009, 09:59:58 AM »
^^They just did Maui. :funny: They'd be easy to spot. :funny: (Like how the starting line was often spoiled so early on - LA start for four straight seasons :res:)What if they did fly to Vegas, but the Finish Line was somewhere like Pahrump? :funny:
I'm baaaaaack!

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #563 on: August 13, 2009, 10:05:02 AM »
Or some isolated island like Maui! 

You guys should have gone all the way to Hana  :lol:

Now there is isolation!

Offline spanishtarfan

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #564 on: August 13, 2009, 10:05:08 AM »
Wow, guys! You guys are really working really hard!!! I'm glad that my season wasn't well-spoiled! :-p

:jam: Go Luke!!!  :jam:

IS there anything we don't know you may like to share with us?   ;)

Nice to see you around here :)

Offline DeafRacer

• Amazing Racer
  • RFF VIP
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #565 on: August 13, 2009, 10:10:56 AM »
Well, one of teams just happened to be a friend of mine!  :tup: I was SO shocked when I saw the pictures of that person when it got posted on here! I'm SO excited to see how the season unfolds! No Africa again this season right?

Offline password

• Village Idiot
  • RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #566 on: August 13, 2009, 10:13:07 AM »
Luke, I was rooting for you when you were racing. I always wanted you to win the race but, that last task.

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #567 on: August 13, 2009, 10:13:47 AM »
How long have you known her?

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Frantic Fanfic Fanatic!
« Reply #568 on: August 13, 2009, 10:14:18 AM »
Well, one of teams just happened to be a friend of mine!  :tup: I was SO shocked when I saw the pictures of that person when it got posted on here! I'm SO excited to see how the season unfolds! No Africa again this season right?

It's like a chain reaction. :lol:
This summer ※ The Amazing Race: ZBC // RSF
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,31363.0.html

Offline DeafRacer

• Amazing Racer
  • RFF VIP
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #569 on: August 13, 2009, 10:20:37 AM »
Luke, I was rooting for you when you were racing. I always wanted you to win the race but, that last task.

Haha, yeah I blew it a BIG time. Cost my team a million bucks :-p I should have done something little differently earlier in the race but what is done is done and I'm happy that I made it to the Final Three. I mean, I'm the first deaf person to do the Amazing Race and I made it to the Final Three is pretty impressive, right? I recalled someone posted something about Charla and Sarah as a handicapped person and they didn't made it to the Final Three on their original season so that person assumed that I wouldn't make it to the Final Three either!!  :neener:

How long have you known her?

What make you think it's a "her"? It could be a him!

Offline EnduranceRealityFan

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #570 on: August 13, 2009, 10:21:10 AM »
Hey Luke! I personally think that you and your mom are a lock if they do another all-stars

I havent been here for long but I'd definately have to say that this is prob the most spoiled season in recent years

13- We knew the final 6 and that Nickand Starr were in the finale

14- Saw Jamie and Cara in a Hawaii airport and teams were spotted in Thailand

Good Job!

Offline Moo

• Poster
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Japanese Woman FTW!
« Reply #571 on: August 13, 2009, 10:24:24 AM »

It made me get the adrenaline rushing everytime I watch your season... even now! :D

I hope TAR15 would continue it! Hehe
Account is awaiting approval for deletion (approved)

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #572 on: August 13, 2009, 10:25:02 AM »
What make you think it's a "her"? It could be a him!

Thanks, I just wanted to confirm that.

Offline chill_sd

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #573 on: August 13, 2009, 10:34:10 AM »
Since there were no apparent sightings at the Las Vegas airport, I'm thinking that the F3 teams got into rented cars and went off unseen to complete their final tasks, possibly "in the desert."

Then the two decoy teams went off to the strip and were sighted going into one of the hotels.  From there, they may have entered vehicles and been taken to the finish line.

The one glich in this theory is that VegasSinner said three teams were at the wedding chapel together.   They then apparently went to a hotel, but could have left there in cars to go to the final mat.   :duno:

Offline DeafRacer

• Amazing Racer
  • RFF VIP
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #574 on: August 13, 2009, 10:36:55 AM »
Hey Luke! I personally think that you and your mom are a lock if they do another all-stars

I havent been here for long but I'd definately have to say that this is prob the most spoiled season in recent years

13- We knew the final 6 and that Nickand Starr were in the finale

14- Saw Jamie and Cara in a Hawaii airport and teams were spotted in Thailand

Good Job!

I'm surprised no one were able to spoil the Final Three teams in Beijing at the Bird Nest!! Literally a million people were swarming around at the Bird Nest when my mom and I were running around frantically looking for a pit stop with our crew in tow!

But, it can be a heart-wrenching for teams' families + friends that could be reading this forum and see that some of their loved ones/friends didn't make it that far in the race. Before my mom and I left for the race, I told my sister about this forum where she can keeps track of my mom and me. She got so excited when she read that my mom and I were heading off to Switzerland then she got worried when she read that my mom and I weren't sighted in Romania then she got really excited to see a picture of my mom and me doing a rickshaw challenge in Phuket. She knew that ankle was me! Not some random girl! It basically gave it away for my sister that my mom and I made it to Final Five. Then, she was left wondering if my mom and I actually made it to Hawaii because there was no mention of my mom and me after Phuket so she assumed that we probably got eliminated in China due to language barrier. But, soon as my mom and I got back home after the race, my mom and I were very exhausted so at that point, she kind of figured it out that my mom and I made it to Final Three but we made her thinking that we got eliminated in China, haha.