Author Topic: TAR 15 Speculation on Spoilers  (Read 245822 times)

Offline Snooky

• Beware of Spooks!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Online Reality Games Yuniverse
Re: TAR 15 Speculation on Spoilers
« Reply #450 on: August 05, 2009, 02:59:48 PM »
I would love the Harlems and Team Orange to be 4th and 5th!
Me too!
And I also hope that they go to Boston, I think it deserves to be visited, since it has never been visited before...
I love Prague!
:lol:

Offline graytex

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #451 on: August 05, 2009, 03:19:38 PM »
That would mean then that either the Harlems, or Erika/Brian, or the Orange team are eliminated in Taillen, and another one of them eliminated here, right?

Not necessarily.  You're right about Tallinn, but in Prague maybe the two spotted teams at the castle were teams 3 & 4, meaning one of them is out.

I think the blue team was that first kayak team spotted and they were a good 25 minutes ahead of the next team.  I'm thinking they're a good bet for the final 3.

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #452 on: August 05, 2009, 03:48:50 PM »
That would mean then that either the Harlems, or Erika/Brian, or the Orange team are eliminated in Taillen, and another one of them eliminated here, right?

Not necessarily.  You're right about Tallinn, but in Prague maybe the two spotted teams at the castle were teams 3 & 4, meaning one of them is out.

I think the blue team was that first kayak team spotted and they were a good 25 minutes ahead of the next team.  I'm thinking they're a good bet for the final 3.
I'm rooting for the green team
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #453 on: August 05, 2009, 04:37:10 PM »
A few misc:

I really think this is not the green team. They were in no apparent hurry, and their pants don't match our previous shots of them. I would say NOT green team...

example of blue kayaker shirts

camera guys running, team departure?? ??? May help with timing:

Lots of running: Also might be good for times...my guess is we had just missed another team here.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #454 on: August 05, 2009, 04:59:49 PM »

Not necessarily.  You're right about Tallinn, but in Prague maybe the two spotted teams at the castle were teams 3 & 4, meaning one of them is out.

Good point.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #455 on: August 05, 2009, 05:02:01 PM »
Who would like to skip the rest of August?
*raises hand*
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline Mister RC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Nothing is more valid than my avatar. JMO
    • Follow Me Please!
« Reply #456 on: August 05, 2009, 05:29:19 PM »

And if they win, how awesome would that be.  Maybe not awesome, but, right now, pretty impressive.  I can't imagine the level of disappointment would be had the F3 been Harlem, Orange, and Green (though it would've "mirrored" Survivor S16's F4).  It's one thing for either a couple, M/F friends team or siblings team to win (Flozach, Uchenna/Joyce, TK/Rachel, Tammy/Victor), but to win against what seems like very strong All-Male teams isn't really that much of a fluke.  IIRC and IMO, Flo/Zach had pretty good success with that, when they won with a Top 4 that included Derek/Drew (and heck, even Ken/Gerard).  Honorable mention to Teri/Ian, since they more than exceeded expectations.
Every reality star is someone's favorite

Winning isn't everything, but it isn't considered nothing either. Otherwise, there wouldn't be a tribal council, a pit-stop, a boardroom, dimming of the lights, and so on

Offline EnduranceRealityFan

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #457 on: August 05, 2009, 05:30:51 PM »
 :jam: hand raise!!!

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
« Reply #458 on: August 05, 2009, 06:24:38 PM »
As to the final city: Logic suggests that it'll be a city on or near the east coast and probably not Miami or New York (as the last two east coast cities that saw a final mat.) That would leave, at a minimum Atlanta, Boston, Washington DC, and possibly others.

As I'm sure Georgia Peach will attest, Atlanta does have a few locations to hide the final mat that wouldn't be obvious (the state park at Stone Mountain east of downtown is one, a state park at Lake Lanier is a second, and somewhere along the federally managed park areas of the Chattahoochee River to the north and west of the city center as a third. There's also the possibility of having teams use the subway system out of the airport to an area along the subway lines. (There's also the Olympic connection and we all know how much Bertram loves using Olympic cities for TAR, and Centennial Olympic Park downtown Atlanta is on the subway line.) Now that Delta is officially the world's largest airline and Hartsfield-Jackson is usually listed as the world's busiest airport, Atlanta sticks out to me as a TAR finish mat like a sore thumb.
-- theschnauzers

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #459 on: August 05, 2009, 06:42:20 PM »
Update from this Masada blogger  . .thank you Stephan Cohen!

per pictures global film solutions

biblical productions israel

Found this while google advance searching:

While I Am Away

Thursday, July 30, 2009
Amazing Race at Masada!
Turns out the "documentary crew" thats staying at the kibbutz is the amazing race!

We got kicked out for 2 days, so I went with some of the vols down to Eilat. Before we left some of the film people arrived and they were taking over the whole east wing.

When we cam back north on our way to J'lem we were going to do the dawn climb up Masada, but it was closed. Gaurds everywhere!
I recognized the amazing race flags on the jeeps they were using - American jeeps though in rainbow colors!

One of the english vols managed to get some pictures of the actors coming down the snake path and I checked out one of the vans they were using. The film permit said the amazing race!
Posted by Stephan Cohen at 7:02 AM  
 :wohoo:

Monday, August 3, 2009
Amazing Race photos

Wow - lots of traffic to my blog!
Here is the photo I took of the inside of the

http://stephanc-whileimaway.blogspot.com/

Offline north09

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #460 on: August 05, 2009, 07:46:02 PM »
As to the final city: Logic suggests that it'll be a city on or near the east coast and probably not Miami or New York (as the last two east coast cities that saw a final mat.) That would leave, at a minimum Atlanta, Boston, Washington DC, and possibly others.

As I'm sure Georgia Peach will attest, Atlanta does have a few locations to hide the final mat that wouldn't be obvious (the state park at Stone Mountain east of downtown is one, a state park at Lake Lanier is a second, and somewhere along the federally managed park areas of the Chattahoochee River to the north and west of the city center as a third. There's also the possibility of having teams use the subway system out of the airport to an area along the subway lines. (There's also the Olympic connection and we all know how much Bertram loves using Olympic cities for TAR, and Centennial Olympic Park downtown Atlanta is on the subway line.) Now that Delta is officially the world's largest airline and Hartsfield-Jackson is usually listed as the world's busiest airport, Atlanta sticks out to me as a TAR finish mat like a sore thumb.

I've been to a light show at Stone Mountain and Jet Skied down Lake Lanier. Both a popular spots and obvious locations to set the final mat.

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #461 on: August 05, 2009, 07:55:30 PM »
For reference: GFS is Bob Parr's group, and Biblical Prod. is mainly the go-to group if you need permits/prod. help in Israel.

Offline gingerman28

• Senior Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #462 on: August 05, 2009, 07:59:15 PM »
A more secluded spot in Atlanta and easier to control unwanted crowds would be Swan House an Atlanta landmark.  Another possibility could be Georgia Tech's Bobby Dood Stadium also easy to control while the team is still on the practice fields and not using the stadium.

Offline Boingo

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #463 on: August 05, 2009, 08:14:29 PM »

Monday, August 3, 2009
Amazing Race photos

interesting... couple things catch my eye... "issued to WRP.." and it's dated 7/28-7/30.  That would put it between Dubai and the Netherlands.  hmmmm... maybe it was an "alternate" location which was never used.  :duno:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #464 on: August 05, 2009, 08:26:37 PM »

Monday, August 3, 2009
Amazing Race photos

interesting... couple things catch my eye... "issued to WRP.." and it's dated 7/28-7/30.  That would put it between Dubai and the Netherlands.  hmmmm... maybe it was an "alternate" location which was never used.  :duno:
No picture evidence the "actors" .. but

One of the english vols managed to get some pictures of the actors coming down the snake path and I checked out one of the vans they were using. The film permit said the amazing race!
« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 08:30:10 PM by puddin »

Offline Boingo

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #465 on: August 05, 2009, 08:32:59 PM »

that's what's so wonky about this sighting... way too much trouble getting the racers from Dubai to this spot do the tasks and get them out in time for the Netherlands... (where our spy said they flew in directly from Dubai)....  huh?   tough to buy!  :(

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #466 on: August 05, 2009, 08:33:59 PM »
Hmm...All three photos, if I'm reading it right, were taken within a few minutes of each other (29 July 08:08).  ???
Well fwiw, the cluebox location seems to be where the cable car walkway enters into the mountaintop (compare with the pano here).

Offline woden

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #467 on: August 05, 2009, 08:47:25 PM »
Wow. That is weird. The cluebox doesn't make sense if it's the starting location for HaMerotz LaMillion, if that's even filming yet.

Offline woden

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #468 on: August 05, 2009, 08:49:20 PM »

that's what's so wonky about this sighting... way too much trouble getting the racers from Dubai to this spot do the tasks and get them out in time for the Netherlands... (where our spy said they flew in directly from Dubai)....  huh?   tough to buy!  :(

I suppose "directly from Dubai" could be confused with "connected through Dubai" -- but I don't know how the logistics of that would work.

Offline north09

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #469 on: August 05, 2009, 09:53:18 PM »
The timeline already has the teams in the Netherlands on the 30th, which makes this all that more confusing.  :duno:

Offline retard boi

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #470 on: August 05, 2009, 11:02:15 PM »
That's really bizarre...

I'll check again n the Israeli forum and see what I could find.

Offline retard boi

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #471 on: August 05, 2009, 11:28:40 PM »
At my first checking one of the forum some guy who works at the airport said that he saw a group of tourists sleeping at Ben Gurion airport at the 30th , a sighting he found odd and unusual.
The date was off ( because of the Europe sighting)  and he never mentioned anything about a film crew and he himself doubted it... I can contact him for further info... maybe its an other  international version?  :duno:

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #472 on: August 05, 2009, 11:37:09 PM »
The Prague sightings remind me of TARA 2. :funny:
I'm baaaaaack!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #473 on: August 06, 2009, 12:28:45 AM »
I was right about the all-male teams possibly making it very very far. :res:

Sigh, i anticipate a bad season. Not putting high hopes.

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #474 on: August 06, 2009, 12:56:12 AM »
Technical note: for those who don't have/use Photoshop, there's a month-old open-source program (free, no installation required--runs out of its own directory) called Smilla for enlarging photo details. OK results, considering the price.  ;D