Author Topic: TAR 15 Speculation on Spoilers  (Read 245735 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: TAR 15 Speculation on Spoilers
« Reply #350 on: August 03, 2009, 12:18:40 AM »
Are we sure Israel's not filming yet? First leg: Masada to Mauritius? (If so, I like their route better than ours already...)

Now THAT'S a great idea!!
Then, who's to say it's not TARA? or that Goldrush thingie?

We have said several times that TARA 4 is NOT filming yet. :hugs:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #351 on: August 03, 2009, 12:36:43 AM »
Are we sure Israel's not filming yet? First leg: Masada to Mauritius? (If so, I like their route better than ours already...)

Now THAT'S a great idea!!
Then, who's to say it's not TARA? or that Goldrush thingie?

We have said several times that TARA 4 is NOT filming yet. :hugs:
I meant to say it with sarcasm, but forgot to add an emoticon XD
But it could be the Goldrush thingie, couldn't it?
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #352 on: August 03, 2009, 01:00:43 AM »
Right this moment, I have no clue what a goldrush thingie is....   ???
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #353 on: August 03, 2009, 01:03:11 AM »
The Amazing Race: Africa, or was it really just a hoax?
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline Moo

• Poster
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Japanese Woman FTW!
« Reply #354 on: August 03, 2009, 01:32:18 AM »
OMG! A new country <33333

So we're spoiled that TAR15 went to...

Tokyo, Japan
Unknown, Unknown
HCMC, Vietnam
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Dubai, UAE (could it possibly be our TBC for this season?)
Netherlands
Stockholm, Sweeden (Ugh, Pain of remembering Lena and Kristy </////////////////3 :( )
Tallinn, Estonia (NEW COUNTRY <3333333 )

No Africa though :(

SPECULATION:

I think they may ride a bus to Riga, Latvia, and go someplace in the Baltic States? I really hope that this is a 12 leg race, with 13 episodes though... 3 continent race again ;(
Account is awaiting approval for deletion (approved)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #355 on: August 03, 2009, 02:09:50 AM »
The Amazing Race: Africa, or was it really just a hoax?

Oh yeah that. Hoax.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #356 on: August 03, 2009, 03:24:18 AM »
I was supposed to be somewhat spoiler-free (the spoilers/spec/fake spoilers are all mixed up right now - and I apologize for that :-[) this season, but I looked at the summary article posted on the media thread. :groan:
I'm baaaaaack!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #357 on: August 03, 2009, 04:59:49 AM »
I was supposed to be somewhat spoiler-free (the spoilers/spec/fake spoilers are all mixed up right now - and I apologize for that :-[) this season, but I looked at the summary article posted on the media thread. :groan:
But this it is the TAR Spoiler board it says so before you enter  :lol: .. so sorry.

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #358 on: August 03, 2009, 05:08:05 AM »
But this it is the TAR Spoiler board it says so before you enter  :lol: .. so sorry.

I know that upon entering. :funny: I just thought that with the spoilers popping up here, there & everywhere, I'd get confused in it all, leaving me not only spoiled for the show, but at the same time, unspoiled as to what really happened. Ohwells. :funny: So, how's the team tracking in Estonia doin', puddin? :jam: :hearts: :casey :yess:
I'm baaaaaack!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #359 on: August 03, 2009, 05:20:37 AM »
Come to the dark side and see, Raymond!!  We have teams and videos...and no way can you go unspoiled around here, it is too much fun!! :jumpy:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php?topic=18840.0

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #360 on: August 03, 2009, 05:54:44 AM »
Come to the dark side and see, Raymond!!  We have teams and videos...and no way can you go unspoiled around here, it is too much fun!! :jumpy:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php?topic=18840.0

I will resist! :funny: And I'll just stay boot order spoiler-free for the while. I mean, considering that I've not had such a stellar track record of picking favorites, nothing at this point will disappoint me. :funny: I do check out location spoilers though. :tup:
I'm baaaaaack!

Offline Moo

• Poster
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Japanese Woman FTW!
« Reply #361 on: August 03, 2009, 06:06:50 AM »
Since this is the spec and discussion thread...

I really am starting to feel TAR4 all over again... :(

4 M/M teams? This is completely... uhh... ridiculous? I'm quite scared that we'll have out first ever M/M Final 3... Uhoh...
Account is awaiting approval for deletion (approved)

Offline Benedicto

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • OMG....Natalie...Prayer Warriors Prevails <3
« Reply #362 on: August 03, 2009, 06:17:14 AM »
I have a strong feeling Maria/Tiffany got eliminated in the Netherlands. ~Wakwakwak in SurvivorSucks

^
I hope Maria/Tiffany doesn't get eliminated , if they do, so heartbreaking  :'(
I'M ON THE EDGE WITH YOU

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #363 on: August 03, 2009, 06:31:26 AM »

Just a reminder that this whole section is in the Spoiler Board and is clearly marked as such. There is no way to just peek around in here, you take a risk.

If you don't want to be spoiled, you have to stay out of this board entirely.

Sorry, though! :hugs:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #364 on: August 03, 2009, 06:33:59 AM »
 :nm:

move along....
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 09:16:38 AM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Acoustic

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #365 on: August 03, 2009, 06:42:54 AM »
Just putting this out there:

Considering that there are 5 teams now, then either the Netherlands or Sweeden is a NEL (there were 6 teams in the netherlands right?). however, this may not be the case if Sweeden and Estonia is part of the same leg (if time does not allow for a full pit-stop... im not sure, im not good with timings)

Offline password

• Village Idiot
  • RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #366 on: August 03, 2009, 01:48:08 PM »
The site has changed, it says  teams were golfing at Mauritius Gymkhana Golf Club and climbing Le Morne Brabant. It also says that the teams are believed to arrived from Dubai. :duno:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #367 on: August 03, 2009, 01:56:12 PM »
The site has changed, it says  teams were golfing at Mauritius Gymkhana Golf Club and climbing Le Morne Brabant. It also says that the teams are believed to arrived from Dubai. :duno:
BREAKING NEWS: HIT TV SERIES AMAZING RACE VISITS MAURITIUS on JULY 27,2009                                  Racers were seen running in and around the airport. Later racers were seen climbing the Le Morne Brabant and golfing at the Mauritius Gymkhana Golf Club. It is believed the teams arrived from Dubai.

http://mauritius1.webs.com/

Offline chill_sd

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #368 on: August 03, 2009, 02:08:06 PM »
Since it seems the Globetrotters may still be racing, maybe one of our Estonian friends can find out if they were first or last to Pikk St, since I didn't see them in the video.

Offline Snooky

• Beware of Spooks!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Online Reality Games Yuniverse
« Reply #369 on: August 03, 2009, 03:15:48 PM »
BREAKING NEWS: HIT TV SERIES AMAZING RACE VISITS MAURITIUS on JULY 27,2009                                  Racers were seen running in and around the airport. Later racers were seen climbing the Le Morne Brabant and golfing at the Mauritius Gymkhana Golf Club. It is believed the teams arrived from Dubai.

Elimination Station?
 :duno:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #370 on: August 03, 2009, 03:24:32 PM »

Elimination Station?
We think the ES *might be in Thailand again

Offline chill_sd

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #371 on: August 03, 2009, 05:14:00 PM »
I wonder which way they are going from Estonia?  This would be an excellent opportunity to visit the bridges of Königsberg (now Kaliningrad).

Offline spanishtarfan

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #372 on: August 03, 2009, 06:14:31 PM »

Elimination Station?

hey, I just run a whois search on that certain page and it has never received any visit from any user in  mauritius, which is quite weird taking into account how much info it shares about the islands.

Besides, the older posts are from may 19. Could the production team have been creating fake clues back then?
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 06:19:30 PM by spanishtarfan »

Offline Caelestor

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Chronology Synchronizer
« Reply #373 on: August 03, 2009, 07:24:03 PM »
What are the odds that they swung down to Mauritius from Dubai and went back up to the Netherlands?

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #374 on: August 03, 2009, 11:09:11 PM »
NOTE- I changed all dates backward by one from a version posted minutes earlier.

celestor,
1% probability in my estimation. A trip from Dubai to Mauritius can be done with single connections through London or Frankfurt or Paris or Johannesburg or nonstop to Mauritius if the day of the week is right. The arrival times for a depature on the morning of Tuesday July 28 are the final number of each row:

MK913 DXB MRU 0300 0925
Ek761  DXB JNB  0440 1050  connecting with MK852 JNB MRU  1315 1915
Ek045  DXB FRA  0825 1315  connecting with DE3314 FRA MRU 1555 0530 +1
EK029  DXB LHR 0950 1420  connecting with BA123 LHR MRU 1625 0725 +1
EK073  DXB CDG 0820 1330  connecting with MK045 CDG MRU 1620 0600 +1

So, would teams have been able to get to Dubai airport before 2am in order to book a nonstop flight to Mauritius. Maybe that was possible. If they did, then they will start tasks and maybe complete them by about 1200pm July 28. The earliest teams would be released (assuming no TBC which for Mauritius combined with Amsterdam would be too much of a stretch) is July 29 at 1200am.

The options for return flights July 29 to AMS are through Heathrow or Charles de Gaulle:

BA122 MRU LHR 0930 1840 connecting to BA444 LHR AMS 2000 2215
AF983 MRU CDG 0820 1920 connecting to AF8242 CDG AMS 2055 2210

Ok, so teams could arrive AMS slightly before midnight starting July 30. Do they have time to complete tasks so they can fly to Sweden? Yes, they do.

However, ask yourself if you are Bertram van Munster and you want to get teams between Dubai and Amsterdam, would you spend huge amounts of airfare just so they could spend 2 hours of tasks plus a pit stop on Mauritius? You know the answer to that question without all of the above analysis.  
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 11:43:23 PM by apskip »