Author Topic: TAR 15 Speculation on Spoilers  (Read 244525 times)

Offline Snooky

• Beware of Spooks!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Online Reality Games Yuniverse
Re: TAR 15 Speculation on Spoilers
« Reply #175 on: July 21, 2009, 12:59:16 PM »
I used to not like the alpha-males, but we've been without them long enough for us to need them back! :lol:

Is it possible that TAR is taking a new route by going to Asia - Pacific??

Like Asia/Russia - Oceania - South America - North America? Just a SPECULATION.

Oooh, that would be something! It would be like the opposite of Season 7!
That would be amazing!  But I think it is about time for Africa once again.  Maybe they will have it instead of India...

I would like to see central western coast of Africa visited.  Nigeria could be this season...It still hasn't been shown and it is one of the most populous countries in the world.

Offline beau_30

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • STEWIE GRIFFIN FOR 2008!!
« Reply #176 on: July 21, 2009, 02:08:03 PM »
I came here the other day, and saw nothing. I come back today, and there was over 500 posts on this spoilers. I can't believe you guys got this far so fast.

Awesome DETECTIVE WORK. AND SO EXCITED TO BE BACK.
"The only Thing to Fear, Is Fear Itself"

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
« Reply #177 on: July 21, 2009, 04:02:44 PM »
I haven't gotten to the location spoilers thread yet today, but based on the start from LA to Japan, and the fact that BVM does like to get in a couple of new countries for each Race, my thinking is that we're overdue for Indonesia (and Bali does make sense in that regard) and for an African country, I'm thinking Libya. It's no longer considered unsafe for Americans, rhe U.S. now has diplomatic relations with them again, and neither Libya and Algeria has been visited by TAR.

(The other factor to consider is that TAR 14 went to Russia, China, India, and Thailand. (and three of them were TAR 13 as well), so it might be time for new ground in east Asia.
-- theschnauzers

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #178 on: July 21, 2009, 05:05:58 PM »
I'm holding out my hopes for Gibraltar

Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."
Hold Me Closer Bernie Sanders

Offline password

• Village Idiot
  • RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #179 on: July 21, 2009, 05:20:08 PM »
Gibraltar would be nice.

Another link:
http://realitytv.suite101.com/article.cfm/amazing_race_15_off_to_a_flying_start

Maybe Laos this time around? They are celebrating a major year in there history so maybe.

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #180 on: July 21, 2009, 06:21:56 PM »
I'm holding out my hopes for Gibraltar

love gibraltar ever since i saw the movie the living daylights

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
« Reply #181 on: July 21, 2009, 07:12:23 PM »
Any new news out of Japan? ;D
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "For old time's sake..."
« Reply #182 on: July 21, 2009, 07:27:31 PM »
Not quite, Hooky, but close. It would be close to the opposite of season 13 by reversing the direction over the Pacific Ocean. I would love to see that but doubt that we will within the next decade of Amazing Races. The reason I doubt it is the lack of full circumnavigation, the central point of season 7 and all Amazing Race Asias.

I don't see how going counter-clock-wise from LA into Asia, Europe, Africa, Oceania, South America, and back to North America could be considered the opposite of TAR 13 but whatever.
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." - C.S. Lewis

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "For old time's sake..."
Here's a closeup....don't the TAR cameraguys all have a green tag or something?

I'm guessing you guys don't want to hear any more about the tags (since you ignored what I said in the contestants thread), but the cameramen have blue tags. :tup:
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." - C.S. Lewis

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Here's a closeup....don't the TAR cameraguys all have a green tag or something?

I'm guessing you guys don't want to hear any more about the tags (since you ignored what I said in the contestants thread), but the cameramen have blue tags. :tup:
with letters instead of numbers
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #185 on: July 21, 2009, 09:29:34 PM »
Hooky,

I discovered that the statement was not originally yours, but you repeated it from Mooyou before closing with the "opposite of season 7" line:

Hooky

« Reply #164 on: Today at 11:43:29 AM »

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I used to not like the alpha-males, but we've been without them long enough for us to need them back!

Quote from: Mooyou on Today at 03:55:25 AM
Is it possible that TAR is taking a new route by going to Asia - Pacific??

Like Asia/Russia - Oceania - South America - North America? Just a SPECULATION.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oooh, that would be something! It would be like the opposite of Season 7!

There is no Europe in there, so your objection is a red herring. AR13 went North America, South America, Oceania, Asia. What is the reverse of that? It's Asia, Oceania, South America, North America. Golly, isn't that what Mooyou indicated above?
« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 09:53:46 PM by apskip »

Offline jerseydude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • It’s Friday, Friday Gotta get down on Friday
If it is KL, they would have probably taken these flights:
For Yesterday Tuesday July 21,2009

MH89 (Codeshare with NH5855)
Departed: 10:29am
Arrived: 4:40pm

OR

JL723 (Codeshare AA5838)
Departed: 11:34am
Arrived: 5:35pm

OR

MH71 (Codeshare NH5851)
Departed: 1:28pm
Arrived: 7:40pm.

These are the only direct flights. They could have gone through Singapore or Hong Kong. The first two flights are also flying today.
The Amazing Race TV Stars- Marc and Rovilson (Currently 1st)
Victor\'s Amazing Race- Mooyou and Jerseydude (Currently 5th)
RFF Amazing Race Season 2- Redskevin88 & Jerseydude (Eliminated 4th)
Mooyou\'s Amazing Race- Tammy and Victor (Finished 2nd Place )

Offline inomu

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #187 on: July 21, 2009, 11:27:11 PM »
I'm thinking Libya. It's no longer considered unsafe for Americans, rhe U.S. now has diplomatic relations with them again, and neither Libya and Algeria has been visited by TAR.

I highly doubt that they will go to Libya because American tv crews are still not wanted to enter this country. For example in a documentary where Ewan McGregor rode through Africa American crew members were barred from entering Libya.

Offline topaz

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #188 on: July 22, 2009, 12:17:41 AM »
hey, someone said here that they're already in KL, Malaysia and also someone said that he/she saw some of the teams that are racing on that city. :duno:

Offline Moo

• Poster
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Japanese Woman FTW!
« Reply #189 on: July 22, 2009, 12:19:12 AM »
hey, someone said here that they're already in KL, Malaysia and also someone said that he/she saw some of the teams that are racing on that city. :duno:

In an honest opinion, I doubt that KL is visited this time. The pictures looked nothing special, and I honestly thought that it was someone who's listening to music during that time... ^_^
Account is awaiting approval for deletion (approved)

Offline yangypeif2046

• RFF Newbie
Re: Amazing Race 15 Contestant Spoilers
« Reply #190 on: July 22, 2009, 01:45:36 AM »
They first to Japan who konw the next where they go to?

Offline Snooky

• Beware of Spooks!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Online Reality Games Yuniverse
« Reply #191 on: July 22, 2009, 09:41:19 AM »
They first to Japan who konw the next where they go to?
I am pretty sure we are still trying to find out...

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #192 on: July 22, 2009, 10:02:15 AM »
Can someone translate this tagalong for me please?? :kuss:

Philippine lady working in Singapore I think.

Tiring and eventful day. Basta siguro, kung kasali kaming dalawa sa Amazing Race, kulelat na kami. Haha. But hopefully we'd hear some good news before the month ends.

P.S. Even if Singapore's one of the cleanest cities in the world, meron pa rin talagang mga daga dito! On the way home, we saw a pair chasing wildly after each other along the flower shrubs in the overpass. I swear, napatili at napatalon talaga ako, much to Babykoy's amusement. Eeeee!

Thanks to Harley for the find!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #193 on: July 22, 2009, 10:09:32 AM »

Tiring and eventful day. Basta siguro, kung kasali kaming dalawa sa Amazing Race, kulelat na kami. Haha. But hopefully we'd hear some good news before the month ends.

P.S. Even if Singapore's one of the cleanest cities in the world, meron pa rin talagang mga daga dito! On the way home, we saw a pair chasing wildly after each other along the flower shrubs in the overpass. I swear, napatili at napatalon talaga ako, much to Babykoy's amusement. Eeeee!

TRANSLATION:
Tiring and eventful day. If the two of us are in the Amazing Race, we should be now at the back of the pack. Haha. But hopefully we'd hear some good news before the month ends.

P.S. Even if Singapore's one of the cleanest cities in the world, it still has rats! On the way home, we saw a pair chasing wildly after each other along the flower shrubs in the overpass. I swear, i cackled (or laughed) and it made me jump! (for me, its like she was excited...), much to Babykoy's (a name? if not, maybe her/his boy/girlfriend) amusement. Eeeee

---

I think our clue here is that "we saw a pair.... shrubs in the overpass".
« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 10:17:50 AM by uycocoa »
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #194 on: July 22, 2009, 10:15:21 AM »
Okay, thank you very much uycocoa!!

Perhaps this is someone applying for TARA 4? Will move this over there, anyway NOT TAR 15!!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Moo

• Poster
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Japanese Woman FTW!
« Reply #195 on: July 22, 2009, 10:16:52 AM »

Peach, it's Tagalog... Heehee...

hmm, from a Filipino living in Singapore, like what uycocoa translated, the blogger meant that if they're joining TAR, they'd be goners because they run slow? She's scared of rats though, LOL! Ouch, I thought this is a TAR spoiler with TAR being in Philippines... :(
Account is awaiting approval for deletion (approved)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #196 on: July 22, 2009, 10:24:44 AM »
Thanks guys!! :hugs:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline gingerman28

• Senior Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #197 on: July 22, 2009, 01:02:55 PM »
Do we have any positive, eye-witness proof that the 12 TAR teams actually left NRT and proceeded into downtown Tokyo (or elsewhere)? or did they just transit NRT on the way to somewhere else?

Offline nyydem

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #198 on: July 22, 2009, 01:35:11 PM »
Do we have any positive, eye-witness proof that the 12 TAR teams actually left NRT and proceeded into downtown Tokyo (or elsewhere)? or did they just transit NRT on the way to somewhere else?

See this post: http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,18840.msg422987.html#msg422987

We found a blog posting in Japanese that seemed to imply that the writer saw them at Tokyo Tower.  CDF88 posted a reply (in Japanese) on the blog asking for more info, dunno if they've heard anything back yet though.

Offline password

• Village Idiot
  • RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #199 on: July 22, 2009, 02:21:29 PM »
Apparently the Indonesian Government wants the Amazing Race to visit the country. So likely this time around. Because, they show a sneek peak from last season.

http://www.indonesiamatters.com/4466/tourism-promotion/