Archive > The Amazing Race 15 Spoilers

TAR 15 Speculation on Spoilers

(1/152) > >>

nyydem:
Just wanted to pop in to say that I've been a long time reader of these forums, and I've always been very impressed with what you guys do.  It's pretty amazing.  :waves:  Looking forward to following the spoilers this season...

If they are indeed flying out of LAX on American, chances are if they're leaving the country that they'll fly through one of Dallas, Chicago, or JFK.  Hopefully there will be some twitterers at one of those airports who will see them connecting.

Good luck guys!

mjriches2005:

--- Quote from: nyydem on July 18, 2009, 01:07:10 PM ---Just wanted to pop in to say that I've been a long time reader of these forums, and I've always been very impressed with what you guys do.  It's pretty amazing.  :waves:  Looking forward to following the spoilers this season...

If they are indeed flying out of LAX on American, chances are if they're leaving the country that they'll fly through one of Dallas, Chicago, or JFK.  Hopefully there will be some twitterers at one of those airports who will see them connecting.

Good luck guys!

--- End quote ---

I checked online and there are a couple of international flights on American out of LAX
to Tokyo, Japan and Los Cabos, Mexico!

Mr Jones:
This is so exciting...I've been a lurker for quite some time but I've never followed TAR spoilers as it's actually filming. You guys are amazing at retreiving this info so fast  :lol:

Snooky:
An older couple!
Gosh!  This is like the best spoiling season so far!

Hooky:
EDIT: This was moved...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version