Author Topic: Amazing Race 15 Contestant Spoilers / Speculation  (Read 439919 times)

Offline spontaneousss

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Jaime & Erik for TAR 16! Best Reality Couple ever!
Re: Amazing Race 15 Contestant Spoilers / Speculation
« Reply #975 on: September 18, 2009, 10:37:02 AM »
Thanks Spanish!

So that interview was made post race.  But spoken as if it was before.  That's just my take on it because of their statement that they were the only all girl team.

If they told them that were the only all girl team them it may be really prior to July 18th.   :duno:

But didn't the brothers' said on  their CBS interview that they plan to fool others into thinking they're not gay and use their charm on female teams but there's only one female team and they might be lesbians something like that
« Last Edit: September 18, 2009, 10:45:11 AM by spontaneousss »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #976 on: September 18, 2009, 11:30:58 AM »
^^ Chateau, I think Dan & Sams interview mentions only 1 female team, if not them, then it was another team I'll have to look back.

eta: yes, they mention 1 all girl team http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,20719.msg469993.html#msg469993

eta: spontaneousss beat me to it, lol , I didn't see his post o_O
« Last Edit: September 18, 2009, 11:37:43 AM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #977 on: October 05, 2009, 01:11:35 AM »
okay after sorting thru numerous pages of the spoiler thread, there was a sighting in Dubai that may change things, Canaan & Mika along with Lance may have been eye witnessed in Dubai, if true Zev and Justin might be the next team out  :(

Based on eyewitness reports:

in no particular order!

Eric Paskel & Lisa Paskel last witnessed LA River "GO" lineup/ For the first time, one team will be booted at the start of the trek :yes:
Garrett Paul & Jessica Stout) last witnessed LAX.    :yes:
Ron Shalita & Marcia Wynkpoop Maloy last witnessed LAX.   :yes:
Zev Glassenberg & Justin Kanew last witnessed Phnom Penh?
Keri Morrione & Lance Layne- engaged last witnessed Dubai? 
Canaan Smith & Mika Combs-Friends last witnessed in Dubai?.   
Tiffany Michele & Maria Ho- Babes in Poker last witnessed Tallinn, Estonia (decoys) in the final 6
Herbert/Nate-Team Dark Blue- Harlem Globetrotters last witnessed Las Vegas, Nevada (decoys) final 4?/5
Gary & Matt Tomjenovich- Father & Son  last witnessed Las Vegas, Nevada (decoys)  final 4?/5
Brian and Ericka Kleinschmidt (Dunlap)- Married    final 3
Meghan Ricky & Cheyne Whitney-Dating   final 3
Sam & Dan McMillen- Brothers   final 3

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #978 on: October 05, 2009, 01:30:51 AM »
Zev & Justin out next? :groan:
Just here to visit.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #979 on: October 05, 2009, 01:37:06 AM »
Well I don't know who the Dubai guy could have mistaken Canaan and Mika for and come on, Lance is Lance so?

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
« Reply #980 on: October 05, 2009, 02:55:41 PM »
I could see Zev and Justin losing their passports due to inattention or distraction.
-- theschnauzers

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #981 on: October 05, 2009, 03:31:07 PM »
I could see Zev and Justin losing their passports due to inattention or distraction.
I think it maybe them as well... Justin was shown losing then retrieving their clue maybe edited in for a reason?

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #982 on: October 05, 2009, 04:02:13 PM »
Well I don't know who the Dubai guy could have mistaken Canaan and Mika for and come on, Lance is Lance so?

This is the photo he ID'd:

I have asked for an update...we'll see!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #983 on: October 05, 2009, 04:12:43 PM »
I think it maybe them as well... Justin was shown losing then retrieving their clue maybe edited in for a reason?

I too think losing that clue before could be foreshadowing.

And losing things and being distracted easily are features of Aspergers.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 12:40:24 AM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #984 on: October 05, 2009, 04:20:57 PM »
They certainly are, so maybe it will be Zev and Justin, which will suck but every elimination this season has seemed to suck, apart from the day when Lance and poor Keri are out
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #985 on: October 06, 2009, 02:26:22 PM »

This is the photo he ID'd:

I have asked for an update...we'll see!

This photo has to be taken in Narita Airport because it shows UA891, which continues once arriving in Tokyo nonstop in Los Angeles  nonstop to Bangkok. That rules is out for anything concerning either HoChiMinh City or Phnom Penh. It is most likely a photo taken on arrival on 7/19 from os Angeles.

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #986 on: October 06, 2009, 02:36:46 PM »
Apskip!

I took that photo at LAX on July 18th   :waves:
Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."
Hold Me Closer Bernie Sanders

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #987 on: October 06, 2009, 09:43:41 PM »
Sad about Zev and Justin. But Zev being a race-fan should know the 'cardinal' rule
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline gator27

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #988 on: October 07, 2009, 05:17:35 PM »
Sad about Zev and Justin. But Zev being a race-fan should know the 'cardinal' rule

Knowing the rule and preventing it are 2 different things.  Seeing the pictures of Zev & Justin dumping all of their stuff at the PitStop Mat shows that they did not realize they lost the passports.  It will be interesting to see exactly how the passports and their owners were separated.

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "For old time's sake..."
« Reply #989 on: October 08, 2009, 12:49:17 AM »
okay after sorting thru numerous pages of the spoiler thread, there was a sighting in Dubai that may change things, Canaan & Mika along with Lance may have been eye witnessed in Dubai, if true Zev and Justin might be the next team out  :(

in no particular order!

Eric Paskel & Lisa Paskel last witnessed LA River "GO" lineup/ For the first time, one team will be booted at the start of the trek :yes:
Tiffany Michele & Maria Ho- Babes in Poker last witnessed Tallinn, Estonia (decoys) in the final 6
Herbert/Nate-Team Dark Blue- Harlem Globetrotters last witnessed Las Vegas, Nevada (decoys) final 4?/5
Gary & Matt Tomjenovich- Father & Son  last witnessed Las Vegas, Nevada (decoys)  final 4?/5

That had better not be like last season (with the order exactly right). I want Brian & Ericka to win!
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." - C.S. Lewis

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #990 on: October 08, 2009, 01:21:14 AM »
Ahem, I don't know who wins and think I want at least one surprise this season  :lol:

in no particular order!

That had better not be like last season (with the order exactly right). I want Brian & Ericka to win!

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "For old time's sake..."
« Reply #991 on: October 10, 2009, 03:03:19 AM »
Ahem, I don't know who wins and think I want at least one surprise this season  :lol:

in no particular order!

I know...it's just that, now when you try to put them in order, it makes me feel like that is how it will turn out.
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." - C.S. Lewis

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #992 on: October 24, 2009, 02:12:54 PM »
woah .. Keri and Lance had a lot to say about the other teams ..

on Brian and Ericka -- was kind of hoping Brian would swoop in and save them like he did everyone else
On Ericka - how Ericka couldn't pull her weight, how Brian carried her
On Sam  & Dan being hypnotized buy the poker girls
on Tiffany & Maria .. "you know you guys are done soon, we all know your done, the public knows your done .." how Sam and Dan are carrying them for now but will cut them loose

Lance asks for the check because "the best team didn't win ..."

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #993 on: October 25, 2009, 12:08:59 AM »

in no particular order!

I know...it's just that, now when you try to put them in order, it makes me feel like that is how it will turn out.

I know it's not in order, but so far, the teams whose order we are generally unsure of went in that order, so... :groan:
I'm baaaaaack!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #994 on: October 25, 2009, 12:35:00 AM »

I know it's not in order, but so far, the teams whose order we are generally unsure of went in that order, so... .

Lucky guess I guess?  :lol:
« Last Edit: October 25, 2009, 01:01:27 AM by puddin »

wuzhaozhe

« Reply #995 on: October 28, 2009, 10:28:54 PM »
Why are we so sure on Father/Son and Trotters running decoys? And do we really confirm the F3?
Although I hope the spoiler is true....

in no particular order!

I know it's not in order, but so far, the teams whose order we are generally unsure of went in that order, so... :groan:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #996 on: October 28, 2009, 10:49:16 PM »
Why are we so sure on Father/Son and Trotters running decoys? And do we really confirm the F3?
Although I hope the spoiler is true....

"We" can never be sure, the info is based on eyewitness's and videos/photos posted in the forum... follow the links next to the contestants names and you could come to your own conclusion.