Author Topic: Amazing Race 15 Contestant Spoilers / Speculation  (Read 440882 times)

Offline Macaroons

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Full Member
Re: Amazing Race 15 Contestant Spoilers / Speculation
« Reply #850 on: August 16, 2009, 12:25:09 PM »
In regards to Marcia and her partner, new information has emerged and it looks like we need to make a teammate change:

It appears that Marcia and Gerald are divorced and have been for quite some time. Marcia is now dating a man named Ron Shalita (59, also from San Francisco). He is her partner as his photo is a much better fit with Chateau's from the airport.

http://ronshalita.blogspot.com/

Marcia will probably go by "Marcy Maloy" on the show. That's her maiden name.

Thanks to the kid and anyone else who noticed the discrepancies with Gerald's photo.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #851 on: August 16, 2009, 12:50:25 PM »
Off to update the new info now Macaroons   :tup:

Offline north09

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #852 on: August 16, 2009, 02:19:47 PM »
Well the kid could have still provided us evidence other than instinct. So it would seem Chateau's hearing isn't so bad after all in the airport!

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #853 on: August 16, 2009, 02:43:55 PM »
 :pull

But now the ages are inverted.   :duno:

I'm pretty sure her partner is older.  At least that is what they indicated to me.

But the picture is a match as far as I can tell.  And "Ron" is also in the sound stream.  But I initially thought they said Rod.  That was wrong.

I really do need new ears.   :lol:
Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."
Hold Me Closer Bernie Sanders

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #854 on: August 16, 2009, 02:48:47 PM »
 :funny: Rod-Ron, Gerrod-Gerald, they are close  :lol: But why would she tell you about Gerald her ex-husband? I am pretty sure it is Marcia and Ron but what if? Sorry to create doubt.
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #855 on: August 16, 2009, 03:41:51 PM »
Keep "Gerrod and Jessica" in mind.   ;)
Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."

Offline CountryT6905

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #856 on: August 16, 2009, 06:04:43 PM »
Can we take it back to "Team Orange" and "Team Red".  Am I the only one who thinks it's wrong?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #857 on: August 16, 2009, 06:33:45 PM »
Can we take it back to "Team Orange" and "Team Red".  Am I the only one who thinks it's wrong?
Sam & Dan McMillen connect with the other known racers on FB as well as Kev and Justin and thats pretty good evidence imo.

Offline the kid

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #858 on: August 16, 2009, 06:41:03 PM »
Well the kid could have still provided us evidence other than instinct. So it would seem Chateau's hearing isn't so bad after all in the airport!

Well excuuuuuse me North09.  The only "evidence" i had was my eyesight.  Same as everybody.  The Wynkoop guy had a schnozz like Bob Hope and the guy in Chateau's  picture at the airport had a round nose and no beard.  You can shave a beard but only Jacko changes his nose lately.

Offline CountryT6905

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #859 on: August 16, 2009, 07:12:15 PM »
Sam & Dan McMillen connect with the other known racers on FB as well as Kev and Justin and thats pretty good evidence imo.
Kevin and Justin look nothing like Team Orange...Dan and Sam definitely look nothing like Team Red. Look at the photo of Team Orange facing the camera. The tall one has dark hair.

Offline north09

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #860 on: August 16, 2009, 07:28:49 PM »

Well excuuuuuse me North09.  The only "evidence" i had was my eyesight.  Same as everybody.  The Wynkoop guy had a schnozz like Bob Hope and the guy in Chateau's  picture at the airport had a round nose and no beard.  You can shave a beard but only Jacko changes his nose lately.

Well the way you were going about it made you sound more like a troll than being helpfull.

Kevin and Justin look nothing like Team Orange...Dan and Sam definitely look nothing like Team Red. Look at the photo of Team Orange facing the camera. The tall one has dark hair.

I can see Dan & Sam on team red the more I look at it. One of them had a beard before, so he could easily have grown it back. As for the orange team, it could be anyone. I'm not seeing Zev or Justin as the fit athletic type, but Macaroon's likes them for it, so thats what were going with.

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Frantic Fanfic Fanatic!
« Reply #861 on: August 16, 2009, 07:35:10 PM »
:funny: Rod-Ron, Gerrod-Gerald, they are close  :lol: But why would she tell you about Gerald her ex-husband? I am pretty sure it is Marcia and Ron but what if? Sorry to create doubt.

What about Rob? :P

And good job Macaroons! It's like a match to me. :)
This summer ※ The Amazing Race: ZBC // RSF
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,31363.0.html

Offline the kid

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #862 on: August 16, 2009, 09:20:46 PM »

Well the way you were going about it made you sound more like a troll than being helpfull.

Sorry.  I really didn't mean to sound like a troll.  I was just trying to point out the obvious.  Maybe something was lost in the translation from my fingers to your eyes.  :-)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #863 on: August 16, 2009, 09:53:10 PM »
Okay lets get back to contestant spoiling please, lets not turn this place into sucks  :groan:

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Frantic Fanfic Fanatic!
« Reply #864 on: August 16, 2009, 10:03:20 PM »
Okay lets get back to contestant spoiling please, lets not turn this place into sucks  :groan:

Do we even have any contestants to spoil left? :lol:

So...just to start off...

Any information on the name of Jessica's partner?
And the vegans/12th team?
This summer ※ The Amazing Race: ZBC // RSF
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,31363.0.html

Offline north09

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #865 on: August 17, 2009, 12:29:56 AM »
Only that picture of Jessica with him, which makes me wish I facial recognition programs! The vegans I don't think we'll ever spoil.

By the way the kid, it's fine. I don't want this placeturning into sucks either! Simple misunderstanding.  ;)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #866 on: August 17, 2009, 04:55:30 PM »
adding this here
I have some info here thanks ForzaRenati in response to primefun's first Tallinn video

I did exactly spot this team at the Tan Son Nhat International Airport for two weeks ago while I was waiting for my flight to Japan

I asked the date and team ..

Re: The Amazing Race Re: The Amazing Race I saw them on July 25th evening at the airport. I do not remember the team, but there was a lady and a man. It looked like they were trying to find tickets to the next destination, they did even borrow a computer from a check-in disk for International flights.

After pointing him the the contestant topic ForzaRenati replies :
Re: The Amazing Race Keri Morrione & Lance Layne I think

Offline Evan_Weinstein

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Amazing Racer
    • EVANMINAL-MINDS
« Reply #867 on: August 18, 2009, 10:44:43 AM »
hey peeps, i am back after so long, haha

well, i just found an interesting article from the wikipedia: it reads: Poker players Maria Ho and Tiffany Michelle, Miss America 2004 Ericka Dunlap and her husband Brian Kleinschmidt, Harlem Globetrotters Nate "Big Easy" Lofton and Herbert "Flight Time" Lang and finally two News Broadcasters known as Boyd Bishop & Simon Daniel.

but after reading all the spoilers cast bios, there is no Boyd and Simon. can someone advice me on this. thanks
Singaporean here - PM me, if you need me to translate, Chinese, Malay, English, German or Japanese

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #868 on: August 18, 2009, 11:01:08 AM »
evan,
Here's some simple advice: "Don't believe everything you read in wikipedia."

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #869 on: August 18, 2009, 01:57:14 PM »
evan,
Here's some simple advice: "Don't believe everything you read in wikipedia."

Even better advice:  "Edit what you find on Wikipedia to what it is supposed to be.  Anybody can do it"

Offline north09

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #870 on: August 18, 2009, 02:39:17 PM »
Boyd Bishop isn't even a news reporter!  :funny:

Offline RealityFanWA

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #871 on: August 19, 2009, 01:02:19 AM »
The spoilers have me so ready for the show!  :jumpy:

Offline spontaneousss

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Jaime & Erik for TAR 16! Best Reality Couple ever!
Re: Amazing Race 15 Contestant Spoilers / Speculationq
« Reply #872 on: August 19, 2009, 03:55:57 PM »
Sorry but we respect the contestants FB privacy/comments so I removed the text,  thanks ..puddin
« Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 04:20:10 PM by puddin »

Offline spontaneousss

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Jaime & Erik for TAR 16! Best Reality Couple ever!
Re: Amazing Race 15 Contestant Spoilers / Speculationq
« Reply #873 on: August 19, 2009, 04:26:26 PM »
Sorry but we respect the contestants FB privacy/comments so I removed the text,  thanks ..puddin

ulp my bad.. my impulse just took over sorry never gonna happen again :groan:

Offline Macaroons

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #874 on: August 20, 2009, 08:06:56 AM »
Chateau, you are always so close with the names!!

I am now happy to report that Jessica's partner is not "Gerrod" but "Garrett."

GARRETT PAUL from Aptos (by Santa Cruz, California). He's 28. Also went to University of California Santa Barbara (as did Jessica and Meghan). He is the guy in the earlier photo I posted.

Congrats for being the toughest to track down, Garrett! :)

Well, I think I'll leave it at that since I have no leads on the mystery 12th team. So let's leave them a mystery until the cast reveal...